1575 replies to this topic

#541 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

EDIT:
From the SUPER GiRLS you-tube channel ..
They are introducing or talking about their new single which would release on 12 Feb 2014..
I don't understand Japanese so I dunno what they said..

===================================
v
oh sorry .. guess I forgot for some reason ..
I edited it ..

Edited by Ares13, 12 January 2014 - 02:19 PM.

#542 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:20 PM

Ares13: please describe links, because:

1. if video gets deleted, related discussion might become meaningless, as there would be no indication of what is it about;
2. I get mail notifications about new posts and it pisses me off, if everything I get are just random links I can't open on phone. Not even a single word, why I should take time to get to a computer and check out.

Posted Image

#543 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

Radio rip of the coupling song "Catch The Dream" from the coming single ..

#544 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:15 AM

They will be releasing a best album on 26 March 2014
Title: 超絶少女☆BEST 2010~2014
There are 3 versions ..
CD+Blu-ray(超絶盤)[初回生産限定盤]
CD+DVD
CD ONLY
http://supergirls.jp...AVCD-39168.html

#545 monomark

monomark

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:31 AM

The tracklists kinda suck for longtime fans of the group (like me <_<) since the majority of the content on the CD+Blu-ray and CD+DVD editions is already going to be available a whole month before the album releases. I'm still buying the Blu-ray edition, though, because it'll be nice to have most of SUPAGA's PVs in HD (even though I'm sure that Avex will put out a complete PV collection eventually XP) but I also don't like how the CD Only edition gets two new songs as exclusive bonus tracks.

All in all, I have to say that this is kind of a disappointing release. :(

#546 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

I'm a longtime fan of the group and I don't really see the issue... :P
It's a best of collection, so I'm not even going to expect anything more than stuff we've already heard.
Getting some performances from the 2013 winter show, as well as individual interviews is more than enough service for me.

Also, BELIEVE IN LOVE and Asia no Junshin are not new songs. They have been available on the Japanese music service UULA for quite a while now. 
Both are covers.   

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#547 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:04 AM

I've been hoping for a singles collection from them anyway just to have a complete playlist to use for gaming. It has all the songs that really matter on one CD and that's a good thing.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#548 monomark

monomark

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:17 AM

Also, BELIEVE IN LOVE and Asia no Junshin are not new songs. They have been available on the Japanese music service UULA for quite a while now. 
Both are covers.

Ah, that's not so bad then. I thought I was missing out on something but I don't really like the songs just based on the clips so I don't feel too bad about it anymore.

I don't even mind that the PVs for BELIEVE IN LOVE and Asia no Junshin are only available on the DVD edition since they look kind of cheap.

I guess the only thing I really have to look forward to for this release is the Blu-ray and the photo collection and that's okay. B)

#549 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:33 AM

SUPER☆GiRLS ranked 3rd for Day 1 (10/02) of Oricon and sold 13031 copies

492746Sanstitre2.png

Edit :

Day 2, up to 2nd ! They sold 11048 copies. Good 2nd day, I guess!

941200Sanstitre1.png

#550 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

It's been a rumor for few weeks, apparently it's true

http://supergirls.jp/profile/kome.html

2_23_2014_5_24_46_PM.jpg

Watanabe Koume, the ex leader of Party Rockets join Supaga

I'm excited .. so excited .. can't wait for their new single

----------

More pictures

news_large_supergirls_20140223_03.jpg

news_large_supergirls_20140223_06.jpg

news_large_supergirls_20140223_04.jpg

#551 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

^

Eeeeehh!!  :omg:

J7ElkW0.jpg

#552 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

SUPER☆GiRLS without Saori is very surreal, but I'm so excited for Koume! I would have followed her in any group she ended up joining. I think she'll be a great fit and will really, really help the group. Saori was my second favorite member, and now it's easily Koume. Saori included a photo of the audience at Pacifico Yokohama and the turnout looked great (it's a 5,000+ venue). Rika is the new leader and color coding for the new members is silver for Koume, light green for Naapon, and royal blue for Risa. 

The first single with the three new members, evidently performed during the encore.

Screenshot2014-02-23111722_zps262269ff.p

Koume's blog

http://ameblo.jp/sg-kome/

Naapon

http://ameblo.jp/sg-naapon/

Risa

http://ameblo.jp/sg-risa/

First week Sorairo no Kiseki

snkw1_zps3ad98b62.png

#553 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

I will follow this thread because of Koume-chan.  ^_^

J7ElkW0.jpg

#554 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

I will follow this thread because of Koume-chan.  ^_^

You and me mate, I always follow supaga, but it's on different level now ^^;

#555 monomark

monomark

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:52 AM

Hm, according to the discography entry at their official site, "Hanamichi!! Ambitious" will have a CD+Blu-ray edition but no CD+DVD edition.

Looks like I'll be getting myself a blu-ray drive real soon! :lol:

#556 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:30 AM

As no one has mentioned it - Saori may have graduated from Spaga, but she's still a member of iDOL Street, with her own beautiful member page:

http://idolstreet.jp...ber/yasaka.html

So maybe we'll see her occasionally during the anniversary lives and stuff! 

As for all the three new girls - great additions all of them. I don't know Koume but she's cute, and I heard a rumor she was the most popular member of her old group. 
I love Avex displaying the magic of capitalism by buying up her group and then stealing her away to the flagship. 

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#557 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:50 AM

^
I follow Koume since Party Rockets an indies group and probably know her more than other idolstreet members ^_^. She's not just the most popular in Party Rockets, but she's the leader. She can sing, she can dance and she can sing while dancing. Good at interview, I can say she's an all round talent. IMO she's the best from Step One Sendai (Yes Dorothy Little Happy members are there).

This is a video when she's singing solo vs Tokyo Girls' Style

And Party Rockets in their glory days

#558 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:12 AM

^^ I didn't notice that. I hope she is very successful based on her talent, but the entertainment industry can be cutthroat and keeping ties with an agency is a smart move.

Still really excited about Koume  :)

SUPER☆GiRLS logo was also updated

img140223_zps35e156ff.jpg

#559 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

As no one has mentioned it - Saori may have graduated from Spaga, but she's still a member of iDOL Street, with her own beautiful member page:

http://idolstreet.jp...ber/yasaka.html

So maybe we'll see her occasionally during the anniversary lives and stuff! 

As for all the three new girls - great additions all of them. I don't know Koume but she's cute, and I heard a rumor she was the most popular member of her old group. 
I love Avex displaying the magic of capitalism by buying up her group and then stealing her away to the flagship. 

I actually wish this sort of thing would happen more there are a lot of decent indie idol groups who are struggling to get noticed if big companies would buy them and then promote them it'd be great for them although i suppose taking their most popular member and putting them in another group is arguably not best for them i'm sure they have plans for them anyway. I guess Avex are not past stealing popular members from other companies *cough*Goto Maki*cough*

I'm glad for some new blood in SUPER GiRLS anyway they have lost a couple lately one of them in a frustrating scandal so adding some new members will help everyone forget about that and focus on the future.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#560 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

I'm just discovering the news of Koume joining Super Girls.  This is a bit of a shock for me since I wasn't expecting Koume to "jump ship" and join another group.  I mean, she was the leader of Party Rockets, and what's better than being a leader?  I've been following Koume since early 2012 when she was in B Flat, so I guess I'll have to follow her in this group now.    

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users