• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#21 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:15 AM

Thx bro. I haven't heard those two. I'm gonna download and listen to them a bit. XD

#22 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:16 PM

Thx bro. I haven't heard those two. I'm gonna download and listen to them a bit. XD

you welcome ^^

So have anyone a picture of this group? and i really want to see their musicvideo >_<

#23 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 01:27 PM

So have anyone a picture of this group? and i really want to see their musicvideo >_<

I can upload the PV (transit something) that was on the Boy meets Girl album to sendspace when I get home. I'll post an URL here when I'm done. XD

#24 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 04:15 PM

I can upload the PV (transit something) that was on the Boy meets Girl album to sendspace when I get home. I'll post an URL here when I'm done. :lol:

good...that would save me alot of problems ^^

#25 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 07:36 PM

Right.. it's done uploading. So here's a link to my post in the random file share thread with an updated sendspace url to the PV. Enjoy! :wink:

http://www.hello-onl...indpost&p=90118

#26 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 08:49 PM

gonna download that when i got time ...thx Sev, my swedish(?) bro ^^

#27 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 09:20 PM

Inga problem Crusaders. Du är så välkommen. :lol:

#28 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:00 PM

Thanks Sev and Crusaders!

Soon we will have a following to rival the ZONE threads! Mwuhahahahaha (I know, its a cheesy word.)
"What is it gentlemen wish? What would they have?Is it life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbit it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

-Patrick Henry

#29 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:28 PM

whoa...its was so good ^^ i want to see more of Dream's musicvideo....

can someone list out all Dream's song?

#30 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:59 PM

In case you didn't, check out the wiki:

http://wiki.theppn.org/dream (though it only lists albums and singles, you could google the albums?)

I was suprised to find out that DREAM sang the theme songs I like from Hikaru no Go. I used to dig those songs when I used to watch anime. Dream is really cool.
"What is it gentlemen wish? What would they have?Is it life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbit it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

-Patrick Henry

#31 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 10:52 AM

Just downloaded Get Over, I have heard it before but never bothered downloading it, great song. The only thing that's weird is that when I want to download from Gluz they can't find Jpop Dream!!!???any ideas what to search on besides Hikaru no Go?! :unsure
Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:25 PM

Just uploaded all my Dream music, not much ^^ enjoy

Dream - Everlasting snow
Dream - Shine of Voice
Dream - Sincerely
Dream - Music is my thing
Dream - Get Over
Dream - Wo ai ni

#33 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 09:56 PM

Wow, awesome, Crusaders! thank you.

@Rikku, I don't know what Gluz is, but try searching for album titles or song titles.

-Patrick Henry

#34 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 09:32 AM

In case you didn't, check out the wiki:

http://wiki.theppn.org/dream (though it only lists albums and singles, you could google the albums?)

I was suprised to find out that DREAM sang the theme songs I like from Hikaru no Go. I used to dig those songs when I used to watch anime. Dream is really cool.

Thanks for the information ^^....google for albums, i guess im too lazy to look for it through google....^^

whoa just found out, that they favourite singers are Every little thing, Hamasaki Ayumi and Namie Amuro...have to check their song out ^^

#35 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 11:17 AM

Uhm.. fulano found some clips on the Internet the other day and I thought he was gonna post 'em. Maybe he is but he's just been busy. Well.. I don't have the patience to wait any longer. So here's a .rar with them. They're downloaded from this page: http://ent2.excite.c.../special/dream/

Here's the .rar. Maybe someone finds something of interest there:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3bgqzw

:lol:

#36 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 11:45 AM

whoa, Thanks Sev for uploading them and that website looks great ^^

#37 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:46 PM

Bah...I hope Dream are doing new songs soon...dont you guys want that?

I didn't know Dream was so good at football...

#38 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 07:53 PM

I am afraid to be too upfront with my admiration for DREAM. I am afraid I might be stoned by the other members here.

*runs and hides*

-Patrick Henry

#39 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 12:25 AM

You can't be too upfront fulano. Now share! XD
And I think stoning is illegal in most countries.. So that's an issue you don't need to worry about. :)

#40 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:56 AM

Stonning is a crime ? really ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users