#41 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 07:41 PM

I love the story arc i give it a 10
but i havent watch it like forever i try seeing a new show and i was lost
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#42 hironobu85

hironobu85

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:45 PM

yup.....ONE PIECE saikou dane~

anyways I was always reading the manga only though nvr been watching the anime......where is the anime till.....

*SPOILERS ALERT*

The manga for 41 which I read is until when the train flew over at Ennis Lobby and den Franky being pushed off the balcony and Robin asking Luffy's help.....

I know that manga 42 and 43 is out also.....I am banging my pocket on the wall for some cash.....essshhh.....Jap import manga FTL!
expensive as kebab with 200tons of beef!

#43 Kazearashi

Kazearashi

Wandering around Akihabara...

• Senpai
  • 2229 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:49 AM

Why there's nobody talking about one piece lately :huh It's getting interesting now, and the fight in the Enies Lobbies is just too cool! :c13:

*SPOILER ALERT*
I've been reading the newest manga scan, and it's very sad in the ending they have to part with merry :crying I almost cried in that part :crying Merry~~~

And after that Luffy met with his Grandpa!! I thought his grandpa was Jaguar D Saulo... XD I never know his grandpa is a marine??! :D This is getting interesting, i can't wait for the next chapter... I bet luffy wanted price will be doubled :rolleyes

Posted Image
Visit my blog: Kazenomise

#44 chekhan

chekhan

Devoted to Nacchi..

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 03:07 PM

What more interesting is not know he have a grandpa but luffy have a father! LUFFY.D.DRAGON! woohoo~ this should get even more interesting. ::lol::
Image larger than the forum limit has been removed. Please read: http://www.hello-onl...?act=boardrules

Nacchi Forever Fan~

#45 Kazearashi

Kazearashi

• Senpai
  • 2229 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 03:49 PM

I just searched in the wikipedia, and I found out that his father has appeared in the past episode, I didn't know that was his father!! :lol: He seems very misterious and powerfull, XD I wonder if luffy gonna have a fight with his father or grandpa that will be interesting :lol:

Posted Image

#46 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:16 AM

I've just started watching One Piece again, after not doing so for over a year surely. I lost interest around episode 125 something, with that draaaawn-out Alubarna arc. It went on forever, so I watched it to the end until when miss all-sunday joined them and then I took a break from One Piece. I was planning to continue watching from where I left off, but ended up watching it from the beginning.. :lol: Right now I'm at the Arlong and the mermen pirates arc.
Posted Image*Posted Image

I always end up :crying when watching this arc, because it is so gruesome! Like when Arlong SHOOTS Namis surrogate mom, right before her eyes, and then he takes her back to Arlong Park to make her do slavework as a cartograher. Man... But I love this anime anyways, it may look like comedy on the surface, but it is so much more beneath.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#47 Kazearashi

Kazearashi

• Senpai
  • 2229 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:58 AM

I always end up :crying when watching this arc,

Try to watch the Enies Lobby arc it's even make you :crying :crying :crying more.... In the end especially.... :crying :crying

Posted Image

#48 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:20 AM

One Piece is definitely my favorite anime/manga~ It's hilarious and yet has it's emotional and serious sides. I love all the characters but my favorites have to be Luffy, Chopper and Zoro. I'm a person who rarely cries but when watching certain episodes, like Chopper's arc and the sixth movie, Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island, as well as the Enies Lobby arc, it definitely got to me~

#49 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:14 PM

Apparently Funimation has acquired the rights to One Piece and will be airing newly dubbed episodes starting from 144 and will eventually be releasing uncut DVDs.

As always the worst part of it is the possibility that your favorite fansub groups will be sent C&D orders.

#50 prodygee

prodygee

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 03:08 PM

I'm reading the manga, I'm only at volume 6 yet, though :blink: But I started reading it since Mari said she really loves the manga, and that triggered something in my brain. Now I'm reading things she read herself too! Just totally awesome.

#51 PrincessHoney

PrincessHoney

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:37 AM

Apparently Funimation has acquired the rights to One Piece and will be airing newly dubbed episodes starting from 144 and will eventually be releasing uncut DVDs.

As always the worst part of it is the possibility that your favorite fansub groups will be sent C&D orders.

Oh my godness~ That's terrible~! I have a pretty strong dislike for english dubbed anime and to think that the hard working, non profitting fansub groups possibly being forced to stop subbing is horrible~

#52 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:53 PM

I just love the new opening =) Twinkel Twinkel Rainbow star =)

#53 God of Eternity

God of Eternity

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:55 PM

One Piece is the great anime i've ever seen B) Its concept as if a breeze in a rotting genre,imho. Ideals of One Piece are close to me and characters too. I like Zoro and Nami,they are very good nakama and have a strong will :lol:

Igne Natur Renovatur Integra

#54 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:12 PM

Watched Movie 8 and it's kind of terrible. It's like a refresher for people who have already seen the Alabasta Arc but all chopped up and confusing with very little of the emotional impact the arc had. Movie 9 looks to be similar as it's a re-do of the Drum Island arc minus Vivi and adding Robin and Franky somehow.

Would have been better off doing Luffy Oyabun movie or something based on a manga shorts but that would probably confuse people to see the crew as monsters, gangsters or obahans. Either way expect Movie 8 and 9 to be the first to hit the English speaking world via Funimation and probably be loved by 'anime fans' who can't be bothered to read subtitles/love dubbed anime.

#55 livenyoss

livenyoss

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:38 PM

anyone have the latest episode, Im stock with 319 for a while now

#56 kenjix105

kenjix105

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 02:01 PM

i heard they are taking a break that takes 4 weeks long between 319 and 320.

:)

#57 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:15 PM

The raw for 320 just came out a while ago should be a few more days until it's subbed.

#58 Eteral Paradise

Eteral Paradise

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:16 PM

saw 326 ep. well, it was nice.

#59 Azgaroth

Azgaroth

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1272 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:06 PM

I'm caught up in both the animé and manga, and i like them both...

resbluesig.jpg

https://www.facebook...201523780009650 - All of my Drawings that i have done will be on here

#60 RyuBatsu

RyuBatsu

Mugen RyuBatsu VJ_Ego

• Senpai
  • 601 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:24 AM

This is one anime that i like to watch continuosly. I mena with no replays. I like the story. I'm wondering what is the real treasure called One Piece that Gol D Rogers found out. hehehe :sob:

Btw, who are the current line up of STraw Hat Pirates?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users