New Era start :lol:

#4 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:53 PM

Costumes:

Attached File  b5.jpg   81.64K   73 downloadsAttached File  chi.jpg   62.95K   34 downloadsAttached File  b501.jpg   35K   38 downloadsAttached File  b502.jpg   75.62K   34 downloadsAttached File  b503.jpg   88.43K   35 downloadsAttached File  b504.jpg   85.93K   31 downloads

#5 sasuke2233

sasuke2233

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:21 AM

TEAM B start the new stage already!!!
then is that anyone will post the picture during the stage....
i want to see too...
Posted Image
大好きの人つわあっちゃんまのえりなです

#6 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 06:18 AM

Only checked the opening and the units, so maybe is too soon really to tell but…

http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=04833_tb_122_571lo.jpg

Yes, you are.

#7 sasuke2233

sasuke2233

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:56 AM

^
is ok thanks for your help...^^
Posted Image
大好きの人つわあっちゃんまのえりなです

#8 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

(Some) On YouTube:
Spoiler

#9 moletonttu

moletonttu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:02 PM

*hitting refresh franticly in hopes of an LOD*

#10 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

The B5 LOD appeared on Share a few hours ago, so it will probably be up later today... ^_^

#11 moletonttu

moletonttu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:13 PM

The B5 LOD appeared on Share a few hours ago, so it will probably be up later today... ^_^

:OOOOO This just might turn out to be a good day after all

#12 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:24 PM

Watched this yesterday and all I can say is: I. Love. Stages!

^^;

It's great to finally have B5 going.

#13 sasuke2233

sasuke2233

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 02:55 AM

The B5 LOD appeared on Share a few hours ago, so it will probably be up later today... :D

so good...hhahah...just go to already...is just the size of the file a little big...haha :(
Posted Image
大好きの人つわあっちゃんまのえりなです

#14 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

^Normal size for an LOD, the video isn't compressed.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#15 neotsubasa

neotsubasa

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:41 PM

what a wonderful stage \o/ B5は最高だ!
愛ちゃんが好きだよ! 然うして°C-uteは再考だ!

#16 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

Reading reactions on another forum, something that always make you think that you must be dumb or listening to another thing, I’m asking myself what are the things that people rate more on stages? It can be the whole show, or if some songs stick onto your memory, or if all girls get a fair treatment, or if somehow the thing has magic, or whatever. I ask because really I’m not much into the whole thing of watching stages. A5 debut was my first one and it was more terrifying than pleasurable. I know that I have to watch them and I try to replicate the experience, no skipping MCs or songs, no replays, etc. So whatever that musically is happening, could be less or more what I could feel if I was there. Later I would pick and listen this or that. DVD stages for me are more like records, you start listening all of them, then you listen the songs you think you like, and if the rest of the songs still stand you end listening less or more again the whole thing.

With this stage, my brother was doing something at four AM and woke me up. Some people were chopping bits of the show (I would have preferred to do the whole ‘blank’ thing but instead started a thread), so I checked some of them. The first one was Mayuyu’s unit but you know there is a flash so didn’t listen really well. Next one was Myao’s one that I thought was OK. But while I was waiting for the next one to end downloading, I replayed it some times. And really, really I was amazed how soon you can change your opinion. The bit that Myao sings standing over the sofa just hooked me. Then I watched “Candy” and every time I was watching it, I was crying. I think is a very generic song, so all the difference that it could make comes from the performance. Kasai and Amina’s parts are so tender and then comes Yuka with another type of tenderness, with such warmth. Is like when you have a problem or you are worried about something, and somebody, from your family or a friend, comes and asks you or do something that ends your problem without asking to them. Is a gesture that really doesn’t matter, maybe is the most banal or common of all things, but that connection, that moment of unexpected love is the thing that leaves you on the floor. If Kasai and Amina are the kindness of this gesture, Yuka is the part when you understand that that person cares for you. I’ve read that she doesn’t fit in this unit, but I think she nails the whole thing (that would be much less affecting if it was just cute-cute-cute). Liked Rie’s one, because in that mood from up and downs, I don’t know how to explain, it mattered. And I thought that Yukirin’s ballad was depthless and maybe a bit long, but because it must be soothing rather than exciting to end that part of the show. Is a moment to take breath, to think about what have happened to you on those moments and to wonder about what you are living. And I think it was great doing that. Obviously, there are more songs, but this is already quite long, but to go back to the beginning, I liked the sequence of songs (at least this one), I still replay that whole part without breaks, I think it works and is wonderful.

Also, in another matter of things, I think that this stage is quite dangerous for their safety (pickaxes, etc.).

#17 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:47 AM

I've had Team B Oshi in my head all day, it'll brill. In fact, the entire stage is great.

#18 Valerie

Valerie

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:16 AM

I watched this a week ago :wacko: but I still think it's amazing!!
The songs all have this 80's aura that I love, and the arrangements in general are pretty good!!
I just wish the choreography was more complex for some of the songs, like, "100 meter conbini" was pretty catchy because the dance (I learned it already!!).

Much, much better than the recent singles' songs they have been putting off XD and one of AKB's best stages, overall.

#19 Shiyalin

Shiyalin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:52 PM

I've had Team B Oshi in my head all day, it'll brill. In fact, the entire stage is great.

Glad I'm not the only one. I like it even more than Wasshoi B!

And atm I'm so obsessed with Ai no Stripper. I love such 'dark songs', I guess it's not surprising that Arashi no Yoru ni wa also belongs to my favs of this stage.
Posted Image

#20 Penmaster

Penmaster

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:06 PM

My favorite songs are "Theater no megami" , "Yokaze no shiwaza" , "CANDY" and "Honest man" !!! :wub:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users