Não falo Portugues...

English please.

#42 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

Does anyone know where to find the videos of her and ICM in concert? Been lookin' for a while but can't find any...?

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#43 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:33 AM

^ Is this what you are looking for?

Wada Ayaka

#44 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:37 PM

^
Yeah those! Thanks! =D

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#45 Khady

Khady

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:54 AM

I know this thread isn't that popular, but I will post anyways.

Even though we haven't seen much of Jang, I still like her a lot. Something about her attracts me to her. I think it's either because she's from Korea or about the same height as me (which is tall in H!P). She is such a cute girl. I also know some people said they don't like her voice but when I saw her in the Berrz mini concert where all the girls sang 321 Breaking Out I actually really like her voice. Her dancing I admit isn't the best but a lot of the girls' dancing skills are never that good usually in the beginning. I hope she debuts soon. I do think she is still training and has not completely disappeared because in one of her 'blog' photos she wrote in Hiragana which must mean she's studying Japanese :P

Have you also noticed her hands? She has really nice hands ^^;

Spoiler

Posted Image

Risako • Dayeon • Fukuchan • Junjun • Myao

#46 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:58 AM

^I NOTICED HER HANDS TOO LOL

i just wish she'd at least appear with the eggs D: D:

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#47 fy-smileage

fy-smileage

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1680 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:52 AM

I wonder if Gaki will graduate if Jang Dayun doesnt work out? Maybe thats why 5 gen is still around.

Just a thought.

#48 Khady

Khady

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:02 AM

^
Wait what do you mean lol? :blink:

Posted Image

#49 Superczmg!

Superczmg!

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:29 PM

I wonder if Gaki will graduate if Jang Dayun doesnt work out? Maybe thats why 5 gen is still around.

Gaki does speak Korean very well, I wonder if shes improved since going to to Korea?
MM should add Dayun and try debuting in Korea!
Posted Image
Signature and Avatar made by the talented кαησησ¢нαη♫

#50 Khady

Khady

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:40 PM

I think Jang would be such a good addition to Morning Musume.
1. The Korean market is huge at the moment. I think Junjun and Linlin just didn't work out so well because the Chinese market is hard to get into but right now Kpop is really big in Japan so I'd think she could be more successful.
2. I think she's the perfect age right now. Not too young, yet not too old.
3. I think she is kind of shy and has the potential to grow more. I think if she was added to Morning Musume we'd really be able to see her grow and give her personality out.
4. With Junjun gone Morning Musume needs a tall girl in right? XD
5. She is just such a cute girl in general. :P

As you can see, I REALLY want Jang in Morning Musume too.

Posted Image

#51 Superczmg!

Superczmg!

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:22 AM

So do I, and if MM goes to Korea they have the potential to steal SNSD's spot, as a giant girl group, and gain some much needed fans. Plus Dayun would be a good addition to the group
Posted Image

#52 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:23 AM

OMG if they "stole" SNSD's spot...

That'd be pretty cool, no? XD

And yeah MM needs a tall girl. Hahaha... (Though I'm a bit biased because I'm a little over 172 cm... but not quite 173. LOL)

She performed in a Berryz mini concert? Are there videos or recordings around? If so, link please? (If not, do you think there will be videos available at some point?)

BTW How tall is she exactly??
Edit: Found it. Duhh it was on the first post. *shot* 167. lol

VMAYe.png

#53 Khady

Khady

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:37 AM

Hmm if that did happen ('stealing SNSD's spot) that would be a big milestone XD

Here is their performance at the Berryz Koubou concert. This is also part of the audition videos, near the end kind of. ^_^

Yeah 167 cm so about 5'6". Just another reason I like her because we are the same height XD

Posted Image

#54 Superczmg!

Superczmg!

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:25 AM

well TVXQ wasn't that incredibly popular in korea when they came to japan, if mm really worked in korea they could probably beat both SKE48 and SDN48, who aren't in favorable light there.
Posted Image

#55 Khady

Khady

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:01 AM

And AKB48 and NMB48 too you mean? XD Hey I actually like AKB48 and SKE48 and those are Japanese groups so I don't think that thats a really big goal to try and beat them in Korea since Korea isn't a main focus for those groups anyways. I don't necessarily think Morning Musume needs to beat any groups in Korea but it would be cool if they become a little more popular there.

But either way, this is kind of off topic so lets talk about Jang ^^;

So, she hasn't updated her diary thing for awhile. I wonder if she's in Japan getting ready for 9th generation I hope just really busy? XD

Posted Image

#56 Superczmg!

Superczmg!

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:18 AM

Well we are getting off topic, but there never really is that much information that we get on Dayun to really keep this all on her.
And all the 48-groups are trying to make headway in Korea, well at least according to this
Japan and Korea girl idol exchange
I think MM needs to try something other than their usual ways to gain new fans and I pretty much think Dayun and Korea are their key. With the K-pop boom it wouldn't help for them to try achieving fame in Korea, especially with the vacuum all the Korean groups trying to debut in Japan.
Posted Image

#57 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:41 AM

if momusu wants to tackle korea, they'd better get a better choreographer and another composer lol

how many years has it been since jang dayun won? ._.

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#58 nadirahani

nadirahani

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:57 AM

^
I agree. Imagine if Momusu promote Kimagure Princess in Korea. I'm sure they will be ban from music shows. not only the song but the dance as well.
BTW, it's been a year since Dayeon won.

Maybe I'm the only one who don't want Dayeon to join Momusu. I want her to be in new group. If she join Momusu, maybe we'll never get a chance to hear she's singing.

#59 fy-smileage

fy-smileage

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1680 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:47 AM

alot of snsd's and akb's success comes from their international fans.

SNSD's successfull asia tours give them a steady fanbase.

AKB's reputation and dominance in japan making them a hot topic in the music industry everywhere. 650k copies of HR were shipped overseas, total sales was 700K.

But if their debut stage isnt perfectly executed they would most likely turn out like another "meh" girl group in korea especially with so many debuting within a year nowadays.

#60 Khady

Khady

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:54 AM

if momusu wants to tackle korea, they'd better get a better choreographer and another composer lol

LOL exactly. XD

The only reason I'm hesitant of Jang going solo or something is because I don't want her to end up like Icecream Musume. If she went into Morning Musume then maybe she could gain popularity since Morning Musume would get her atleast a little more attention. :(

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users