Shimizu Saki and Okai Chisato

#122 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:58 AM

Aww, the epilogue was great~!

I love how you described Momo's feelings. How she's feeling to be together with them after what she did etc. - Really, really great!

“She’s not a traitor!” Miyabi defended. “She helped us at the end, right?”
“That doesn’t make her a hero,” Maasa snapped. “Don’t you realize that because of her, we were trapped in that place and almost died?”

That was a bit unexpected. Of course Maasa has all the rights to be pissed but I actually never thought that she would be the one who's bringing that topic to the point!

“We as a 7-nin group all have the responsibility of how everyone feels. We as a group failed to do that, so you had all the right to not to come rescue us.”

This is an really amazing statement!

I laughed really hard when Captail felt asleep and even didn't woke up after she was falling from the bed!
And then Maasa who takes the whole bed for her XD

It really has a lovely end! <3

Can't wait for the next Buono! -mission- Chapter~! =)

fzZ0NNt.jpg
Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R || ~1/2~ MaaMomoFan

#123 ShiawaseWish

ShiawaseWish

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:37 PM

lol...I just read your Buono story, and I can't stop laughing. My stomch hurts, but it's really funny. For a second I thought Momoko was serious at that one part, and I was wondering whether Chisato had something against her and bet with her to make her leave H!P! >.< That sneaky peach!
Posted Image
Avvy and Siggy by кαησησちゃん♫
S/mileage will never be the same without you: Ogawa Saki
Suzuki Airi <3 Maeda Yuuka <3 Asami Konno <3 Michishige Sayumi <3 Takahashi Ai <3 Jonghyun <3 Taemin <3 Sunny <3 Jessica <3
My H!O fanfic thread: http://www.hello-onl...ppy-story-pile/

#124 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

^
Awesome, a new reader!
Thank you very much for your comment!! I'm very happy you really liked my Buono fic ^_^

Nichi: Thank you~~ <3

kagaki : No one can wait for the next chapter XD
Thanks for reading!!

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#125 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

Chapter 4

“You did what?!” Airi screamed.

She looked in terror at Momoko, who could only smile. She had a sling on her left arm, and her arm was wrapped up with bandage.
The girls were sitting in the living room in Airi’s house. Miyabi went to Momoko to help her getting her take off her jacket. She expected Airi to be shocked and wouldn’t do anything and only respond when they told her the story. And she did.

“How can you do that?!” Airi continued.

Momoko slowly took a sip of her tea. “I don’t get your attitude, Airin. It’s just bruised. I can take the sling off in two weeks.”

“Two… weeks?” Airi repeated. “And you don’t get why I’m mad?”

“Ehm, Momo,” Miyabi said softly and pulled on Momoko’s shirt. But she ignored her.

“I’ve got plenty of time to heal! Well, only if I rest it of course. And luckily it’s my left arm.” Momoko smiled again to Airi in the hope that her face would stop looking angry. But it looked like Airi’s body was shaking from anger. Miyabi was pulling Momoko’s shirt even harder, a sign for her to stop talking, but she didn’t get it.
“Why are you so mad? I mean, when are we planning going to the castle again?”

“In 2 days,” Airi brought out.

“… Eh?” Momoko’s smile completely vanished.

Miyabi sighed. “I wanted to tell you.”

“Eh~!” Momoko stood up off the couch. In surprise, she wanted to lift up her arms and scream. But while she did that, she felt a sharp pain in her left arm. She relaxed and sat on the couch again.

“So, what should we do now? Stop the whole plan?” Miyabi asked.

On the look on Airi’s face they could see she wanted everything except that. She looked sad to the window. “Okay,” she brought out.

“Hm?” Miyabi blinked, thinking she didn’t heard Airi’s response well. She expected her to argue with her.

“Guys relax! I’m fine, I can still go.” Momoko tried to cheer Airi up. “I can’t let you two go alone. If I let you two, then there is no need for me to be the leader.”

“Don’t try to make me happy Momo,” Airi said. “Just look at yourself! You really think you can steal a cake in that condition?”

“It sounds like even a child can do it,” Miyabi joked.

“Not funny,” Airi said dead serious. She felt irritated and cranky that it looked like the others weren’t concerned of the big problem they had.

“No really, I still can go,” Momoko grabbed Airi’s shoulder and looked into eyes, so she showed that she wasn’t fooling around. “The only thing I have to do is get in a box and then I’m in! You for example have to crawl and Miya has to climb. Please don’t worry, the leader can handle this, and nothing is getting in the way. I won’t let you two go alone in a dangerous place, I promise. Even if we’re apart at the beginning, we will be reunited at the end, and our bonds will even be stronger.”

“Momo…” Miyabi’s voice was hoarse. Airi could only watch in Momoko’s eyes.

“Yurushite-nyan!” Momoko smiled and made a kitten pose with her right hand. What she didn’t noticed that she broke the atmosphere. Miyabi sighed and Airi hit Momoko on her head. While Momoko was whining, Airi beckons Miyabi to follow her, and the three girls went upstairs to Airi’s room. Airi searched under her bed and got a case with a lock on it. She entered the digits, opened it and showed them a pair of big green glasses.

“This is the laser detector glasses I’ll be using,” Airi said.

She gave it to Miyabi, who immediately tried it on, ignoring the baby voice next to her who wanted to try it too.

“Are you alright Miya?” Airi asked abruptly. Momoko stopped nagging and looked curious to Miyabi. She understood what Airi meant. The glasses in Miyabi’s hand were shaking, and you could even she her legs trembling.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine,” Miyabi said. She passed the glasses to Momoko. “I think I’m just… nervous. In two days we will do the biggest thing that happened in Hello!Project.”

“U huh…” Airi agreed and also went silent.

“So what!” Momoko put on the glasses, and somehow tried to act like a rapper ‘cause of the pose she made. “If you’re nervous, just sing ‘Buono’ and it’ll be okay, yo!”

Miyabi and Airi looked to each other, and didn’t knew how to respond to that.

Hoppe ni yubi atete Buono!,” Momoko sung, and put her finger on her cheek. And soon after that, Miyabi and Airi joined her.

Genki waite kuru omajinai. Nayan demo, hekon de ite mo. Sugu, egao ni natteku yo.”*

===========================================================================================

Peach to Kappa, Peach to Kappa, do you copy? Over.”

Green Kappa to Peach Pink, I copy that. Is everything alright over there?”

“What are you doing?”

Miyabi looked confused to Airi and Momoko, who were talking to each other with a headset in one ear, though the only one who was sitting between them was Miyabi herself. They chuckled, trying not to burst into laughter.

“You are practically sitting next to each other!” Miyabi said. “And what’s up with those names?”

Sorry red panther ,” Airi said through the headset. Momoko laughed out loud while Miyabi pouted her face. She pulled the headset off Airi’s ear and threw it in the snow.

The day had finally arrived. In 30 minutes, Momoko had already slipped in the truck waiting in a chest, Miyabi had everything prepared for her to climb and Airi had unlocked the door to the basement. They all sat crouched on the top of a hill close to where the truck would depart by a football field, and they could see the building in the fog.
Lucky for the girls, it stopped snowing. But the roads were still slippery and you still couldn’t see the ground because of all the snow.

The trucks arrived. This is where Momoko left Miyabi and Airi and she went to the field. Airi, who already had found the headset, also left with Miyabi but in the direction to the big building. They hold each other’s hand this whole time, waiting until the trucks reached the gate. They kept their self in hiding, until the driver entered the code, and the gate opened.

“Will Momo be alright?” Airi asked worriedly. She kept looking to the truck. They can’t keep contact her while she is in the truck since the driver could hear her easily.

“Of course, don’t worry.” Miyabi pinched Airi in her arm.

The truck started to move. When it was out of sight, the two girls sneaked in before the gate closed. Miyabi looked at her watch; 1.35 AM. They were late in schedule.

“Good luck Airin,” Miyabi said. She grabbed her bag and grabbed the rope. Airi looked to the top of the tower. It was even higher than in her dreams.

“Please don’t…” Airi cleared her throat. “Please don’t fall.”

Miyabi stopped with her preparation. She hugged Airi, and she felt her shiver.

“Are you cold? You should go into the basement, it is warm there.” Miyabi tried to change Airi’s thoughts. She pointed to her ear. “I will keep in contact the whole time, okay? Just don’t talk too loud.”

Airi nodded. She sniffed, turned around and ran to the other side of the building.

“Keep safe,” Miyabi murmured.

to be continued

*Translation: Put a finger to your cheek, Buono! It's a good luck charm surging with energy
Even if you're worrying or depressed, you'll smile right away.

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#126 ShiawaseWish

ShiawaseWish

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

Operation Buono begins! Hehehe...You added Cafe Buono lyrics in there didn't you? I recognized them right away. What was Momo thinking breaking her arm like that? Oh well...hopefully they don't get caught. This story is so cute and funny. It always puts a smile on my face
Posted Image
Suzuki Airi <3 Maeda Yuuka <3 Asami Konno <3 Michishige Sayumi <3 Takahashi Ai <3 Jonghyun <3 Taemin <3 Sunny <3 Jessica <3

#127 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:17 PM

The lyrics just so fits scene at that point. And everyone should rogocnize it right away :good:
Thanks for your comment <3

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#128 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

Yay, finally a new chapter~ <3

“Just look at yourself! You really think you can steal a cake in that condition?”
“It sounds like even a child can do it,” Miyabi joked.

lol I thought the same x)

“Peach to Kappa, Peach to Kappa, do you copy? Over.”
“Green Kappa to Peach Pink, I copy that. Is everything alright over there?”

Omg, too cute!
I was laughing really hard!
Especially when I read that they almost sat next to each other, even if I thought that it would be something like that XD

Oh, so the Mission's finally starting!?
Can't wait 'till the next chapter~ :P

fzZ0NNt.jpg

#129 kagaki

kagaki

I love Captain too much...

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

An update yay XD
Operation Buono starto :D

83647689.jpg

Set created by reinalovesllamas~

Shimizu Saki and Okai Chisato

#130 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:25 PM

Hey Operation Buono is back, seems as though the plan is finally underway aswell, what will happen next I wonder.....

#131 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

sorry for the late feedback! ^^

but I´m really enjoying your fanfic...
you write it really nice and I have no understanding problems.

the story is interesting and nice ^^

its the first fanfic from here I read... ha ha and you really convert me to fanfics *__*

I hope we get the next chapter soon, I´m looking forward it! ^^

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#132 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:46 PM

I have so many comments. Thank you <3
And finally, here is chapter 5!

^
Are you into fics yet? I hope you didn't forgot this one.
It's already been 2 months...

Mission starto!

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#133 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:51 PM

Chapter 5

Momoko

Momoko blew on her right hand and rubbed her left hand. Because she couldn’t move her left arm, it began to feel very cold. She slowly moved her pinky followed with her other fingers. That was the only thing she could do without feeling pain.
And her feet began to hurt from the cold. She stood on a pile of snow that reached to her ankle. She jumped up and down, side to side, turned with one jump and continued doing that ‘till she heard a vehicle coming by. She crouched and made herself small to hide herself. She stood behind a tribune and peaked through it.
The truck stopped in the middle of the football field. A man stepped out of it and walked to the other truck that was already there.
Momoko didn’t wait any longer. She runs to one of the chests that were already lying on the ground behind the trucks. With a jerk she opened a random chest and climbed in. When she sat in it, she grabbed the cover and shut it. She bends her head down and stared at the dark.

“This is Peach Pinky, I’m in the chest”.

Momoko didn’t expect a response. She kept her voice down so as not to be heard.
Then she heard footsteps getting closer. And before she knew it she was dragged into the truck. Momoko tried not to scream, since she realized just now how scared she actually was. Her heart was pounding so loud that she feared that even the driver could hear it. She was holding a brave attitude for so long she forgot how she really felt.

The truck started to shake, and it departed. The trip didn’t take long, but Momoko was squeaking all the way to the building. It was very bumpy and her left arm kept knocking against chest. When Momoko was beginning to get claustrophobic, the truck stopped moving. She breathed in and out, deeply to refrain herself from yelling out of the pain. Momoko realized that they are at the gates and the driver is already entering the code.

After a minute, the truck drove further, but much slower this time which suggests that they were approaching the building. Momoko’s back began to hurt too.

This isn’t a good idea at all,” she thought.

Then she heard the back door opening. The chests were being taken out of the truck and were taken somewhere. Momoko stayed in it until she was sure no one was coming back. She then slowly opened the chest with her good arm. She looked where she was.
She was in the hall. She saw big stairs leading to the first floor. There were four doors in total; two next to the stairs who were open and two at the side. Momoko almost wanted to climb out when she saw light coming from the right door. Quickly she ducked into the chest.

She heard footsteps, and saw a bit light through the chest. She heard the person walking on the stairs. Momoko wiped her sweat off her face. It began to feel very warm in the little space.
When it was absolute silence, Momoko climbed off it and also began to walk on the stairs. She walked on her toes in the hope not to be heard. When she was upstairs and checked the surroundings, she leaned on the pillar let out a deep sight.

“Girls, how is it going?” Momoko whispered to the headset. She couldn’t concentrate without worrying about Miyabi and Airi. Her heart was still pounding and she couldn’t calm down. Even if she didn’t hear anyone coming, she couldn’t stop looking constantly around her.

“I’m in,” Miyabi said. “I’m still on the third floor, and I’m trying to find stairs to the second floor. How are you Momo?”

“I’m at the second floor now, almost at our meeting point. But Miya, did everything go alright?”

You guys, did you… already forgot our code… names?”

“Airi?” Momoko asked. She sounded very tired and panted. “Are you still trying to get through the lasers?”

“U huh. And that’s… Kappa for you.”

Momoko heard a loud groan, and Airi tried to catch her breath. “I’ll see guys… later.

“Airi? Airi?” Miyabi repeated. “Must we go to her?”

“No, we’ll stick to our plan,” Momoko decided. She knew that no guard comes to that place, so Airi will be safe there. And then Momoko remembered something. She grabbed a mini pistol from her pocket. Airi gave that to her. ‘It will give you luck,’ she said.

“Maybe it helps if I fire this toy pistol?” She pointed the pistol next to her.

“Wait, Momo!”

Momoko shot. A big, red fluffy feather came out of the pistol. Momoko was so shocked she brought out a high squeak. And then she saw a bright light that pointed to the feathers.

“What is that?”

Momoko heard a man downstairs. She quickly put the pistol back in her pocket and ran as fast as she could.

But what she didn’t know is that every movement she made was being recorded on the camera.

================================================================================================================

Miyabi

“I’m so… glad… that it isn’t… snowing!”

While Miyabi was climbing the tower with gritted teeth, she felt the cold against her body. The wind was sometimes so strong, that it almost blows her off the tower. It made it harder for her to keep her balance.

“Great. While the other two are nice warm in the tower, I’m still outside trying to get in.”

Miyabi took a little break. She looked down, but what she only could see that there was a pile of snow waiting for her. Not that she would survive a fall from this high. She was already halfway.

“But I shouldn’t complain,” Miyabi panted. “This was my idea. I bet it’s even safer than the other plans.”

She laughed for a bit, and looked down again. “Who am I fooling?” She sighed and climbed further. Her hands were hurting from the cold and grabbing the stones. She felt her strength getting weaker. But she shouldn’t rely on her rope too much, since the rope is attached to a loose stone.

After a few minutes, she finally got on the top. She detached the rope, and opened the window easily. She listened carefully, waited for a bit and got in the building. Miyabi shivered. She closed the window and put all her materials back in her backpack. It was much warmer in here.

When she was about to tell to the other girls she was in, someone else spoke in her ear.

Girls, how is it going?”

She knew from Momoko’s voice that she was worried. So Miyabi responded with confidence “I’m in.”

Airi also joined the conversation via headset. She wasn’t sounding as herself, but when Momoko said she shouldn’t worry about her, she agreed. It was now her job finding a way through this big building, without being seen.
Miyabi walked to the door, to the corridor. It seemed that nobody was here. Just as she wanted to continue, when Momoko was talking again.

Maybe it helps if I fire this toy pistol?”

Toy pistol?
Now Miyabi knew what she meant. Airi gave Momoko a little pistol just to tease her, because there will pop out red feathers instead of water or something else. But it was intended for now!

“Wait, Momo!”

And then there was silence. “Oh god,” Miyabi thought. If she isn’t responding, something must have happened!
Miyabi looked at her watch; 2.01 AM. They were very late.

“Well, what can you expect with a leader like her,” Miyabi sighed. She lifts up her back and walked further. She kept herself low, and paused at every meter she walked. And finally she saw the stairs, leading her downstairs to floor 2.

And at that moment, a camera followed her in the same way Miyabi walked to.

================================================================================================================

Airi

“A bit here, a bit there,” Airi sung, as she tried to open the lock to the basement, what went more easily than expected. Airi even danced with her feet, until she heard a loud ‘click’ and the door was unlocked. Airi smiled widely and put her hairclip back in her hair. She opened the door and walked in. It was dark, but Airi could still see where she was walking because of the moon outside. She leaned against the wall while she walked down the stairs. Eventually, Airi couldn’t see a thing. She tried repressing herself from seeing scary figures in the dark which it made her see things anyway.

“M… Miya?” Airi whispered while holding the button on the headset. “Momo?”
No response.

Airi wildly touched the walls in the hope to find a lighting switch. She then pushed a button, and the whole room lit up. Airi screamed and quickly put her hands on her mouth. Her heart was beating, and she almost fell of shock.

“Don’t panic Airi, don’t panic,” Airi said to herself. “It’s not like your imagination is becoming real. Nothing will happen.”

When she calmed down, she grabbed the green glasses and put them on.
Right before her, she saw many lasers crisscross the room in front of her. Airi gulped. She crouched, and saw she has to make her way to the others being on her stomach and to crawl. She whistled.

“Let’s go then.”

She lie on her stomach, looked before her, and began to crawl.
It was actually more tiring than she expected. She had to keep herself very low, so she could only use her arms to let her glide forwards.

She growled. “I hate this, I wanna go~.” She began to feel very hot. She was close to the lasers for some time, and her sweat rolled on her face. She stopped moving and catches her breath. And then she closed her eyes. It was actually quite peaceful between deathly lasers.

Airi then finally heard Momoko and Miyabi on the headset. A wave of happiness went through her body. She never thought she would be this happy hearing her senpai’s words. She murmured something in it and opened her eyes. She had one meter to go. She gathered all her strength and made a move.

“I’ll see you guys later,” she brought out.

And Airi finally made it out. She wiped out her sweat and put her wet glasses back in her pocket. As she tried to stand, she walked on the stairs. She could swear for a moment she heard a familiar scream. When Airi reached the hall, she noticed that there were no guards standing as she expected.

Maybe they are chasing the one who screamed?” Airi thought. “Is there someone else trying to steal our cake?”

She then noticed something glittering on the ceiling. She stared at it for a while but couldn’t make up what it was. She shrugged and hummed her way to the second floor.

But what she didn’t notice is that the camera was staring at her too.

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#134 ShiawaseWish

ShiawaseWish

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:50 PM

No! They're going to get caught >.< At least each of their individual plans were a success! Hehehe. I was really rooting for Airi with the lasers, but then after reading this, I suddenly realised just how great and easy Momo's idea really was. Hehehe. I love their code names, but what's Miyabi's?
Posted Image

#135 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:10 AM

^
Ah, her code name was Red Panter ^_^
Thanks for reading!!

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#136 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:35 AM

lol I love those code names! and I also love the Yurushite-nyan~ Momo made in the previous chapter XD I could totally see Miya getting angry about spoiling the moment XD
I'm still waiting for the moment when Momo runs into that armor XD hopefully in the next chapter?

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#137 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

Miya's plan is so dangerous! ._.
I mean, third floor!? I would never do something like this ... especially not for a cake! XD

Actually Momo's plan was pretty good an easy ... she must be lucky that they didn't check all of the chests. She would have get caught so easily lol
But well ... she's even "dumb" enough to use a toy gun during their mission LOL

I think Airi's plan is still the best. And she's the only one who spot the camera ... unfortunately she didn't get what it was ...

Can't wait to read how the security people will react when they find out that the three are trying to get the cake~

fzZ0NNt.jpg

#138 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:37 PM

I finished Buono! -mission- !!!
I hope you guys enjoined this story.

I don't know when I'll continue writing, since I do have idea's for new fics ;) But I can work my idea's out for now.

Here is chapter 6, the last chapter of Buono! -mission-

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#139 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:38 PM

Chapter 6

As Miyabi was about to walk down the stairs, she saw a light coming from a door behind her. There was a small window on the door, so she looked through it. There were some various televisions standing on a chair. On the screen, she saw some parts showing of the castle. She was shocked when she saw Airi in one of the screens. She saw her looking curious into the lens. Miyabi gasped when she thought of that they were actually caught. As she was about to run, she looked at the person who was watching everything. She couldn’t believe her own eyes for who she saw sitting on the chair.

=======================================================================================================================================

Momoko gasped for breath as she was leaning on a wall. She run as fast as she could, and stood before a big door that was at the back of the building on the second floor. This was the point where she would meet everyone. Behind this door was the cake.

“I’ve reached the destination,” Momoko brought out, speaking to the headset. “Where are you guys?”

“Here.”

Momoko squeaked as she didn’t expected a voice this close to her. She turned around and saw Airi standing with a grimace.

“Airin!” Momoko’s eyes almost filled with tears and she run to her. She jumped up and down and waved her arms. She wanted to scream again, but Airi stretched her arm out, so Momoko couldn’t come near her.

“Oh, hi Miya,” Airi said. Miyabi also joined the girls. Momoko was even happier and she runs while screaming. Miyabi put her finger on her lips just when Momoko wanted to yell.
Momoko looked a bit sad, but the girls came together and gave a hug to each other.

“So everyone reached here without troubles?” Airi asked.

“I had no problems,” Miyabi said. “But Momo…”

“I couldn’t help it!” Momoko said. “It’s all your fault Airi! You should’ve warned me about this toy!”

“No way, you actually used it?” Airi chuckled.

“I was thinking the same!” Miyabi said, also trying not to laugh too loud.

“That’s mean!” Momoko pouted.

“So you were the one who I heard screaming?” Airi asked. “When I was on the ground floor, I heard someone screaming, and there were no guards.”

“You mean when I used the pistol or when I bumped into a knight armor?”

“You what?” Airi began.

“Shush, there is no big problem,” Miyabi interrupted. She turned and looked at the door. “This is it,” she whispered. Airi opened the bag Miyabi was caring this whole time and fetched a can out. She gave to Miyabi, rested her hand on it and Momoko followed.

“Yosh, here we go,” Momoko said with a serious tone.

She and Airi opened the door. The three peaked through the small doorway.
There was a large room. The wall was consisted with golden patterns. In the middle of the room, there was a transparent cube standing on a pedestal. And in the cube was box in the shape of a heart

“There it is!” Airi whispered happily.

There was only one guard standing in the room, with his back to the door. Miyabi shook the can, and rolled it to the man. Thick white smoke gushed out of it. The guard coughed a lot, and before he knew it he fell unconscious on the floor.

“It worked!” Momoko gasped, as she was looking to the stirless man.

“Of course! It’s from my dad, why wouldn’t it?” Airi said.

“Not now.” Miyabi didn’t want to give them attention, so she was the first who walked towards the box. Momoko and Airi quickly followed.

The three stood before the heart shaped box. Momoko looked to the girls, who nodded in agreement. She breathed in, and she lifted the cube up. She then slowly grabbed the red cover, but before she could lift that up, Airi stopped her.

“Wait! Isn’t something striking you as odd?” Airi looked confused as she asked this. She had her hands on Momoko’s hands to stop her.

“What do you mean?” Momoko asked.

“Well, this is all going so easy,” Airi said. “I wasn’t even expecting this to go so fast!”

“Wow Airi, I didn’t thought you were so clever.”

Momoko closed her eyes. Miyabi and Airi looked up and saw Chisato standing by the door. Behind her, lots of men were running into the room. Before they knew it, the room was filled security guards and they were all pointing guns at them.

“What is…” Airi was speechless. She looked at all those men pointing deadly weapon to them. “I suppose those aren’t toys, eh?”

“Chisa, why are you – “ Miyabi’s hand shook as she was pointing it to Chisato. She had a smirk on her face with her arms crossed. Miyabi then gave the attention to Momoko, who looked emotionless to the ground.

“You knew?” she said with disbelief. She grabbed Momoko by the collar with her both hands and shook her. “You knew this would happen, didn’t you!”

“What she knew?” Airi panicked. “Just what is all happening?”

“Shall I tell it then, if I may?” Chisato asked. She slowly walked to the girls, and she stood before the three. She then looked angry to Momoko. “We had a deal!” she screamed.

“What deal?” Airi asked.

“Silence!” Chisato pushed her finger on Airi’s lips, so she couldn’t interrupted her. “I will explain everything, but I’m in a hurry, because my uncle will be here any minute.”

She took her finger away and turned her back towards the girls. She walked slowly towards the guards. “You knew I had a deal with Momo, right?”

Airi nodded, though she knew Chisato wouldn’t be able to see her. But she continued.

“Our deal was that I will help you getting through this building by changing the cameras so that you will not be seen. If the camera namely sees someone not wearing the uniform the employees wear, a silent alarm will go off and my uncle will know who here is. But I changed what he is seeing. He was only looking to a video tape this whole time.”

“So you saw me when I looked to the room with all the TV’s?” Miyabi asked. She saw Chisato sitting on a chair in that room, watching the girls moving in the building.

“Yes,” Chisato said.

“But why are all these men here then?” Airi asked.

“Because Momo didn’t followed our deal.”

Momoko growled. Now Miyabi was also looking confused as Airi. “But wait, you said we didn’t have enough time. You’re uncle doesn’t know, right?”

“Oh he knows,” Chisato said. “He is on his way as we speak. I am going soon, but I am letting you here with these boys, and then my uncle will chose what he will do with you criminals.”

“Oh, we’re screwed,” Airi murmured. She had heard some stories about Chisato’s rich uncle, but none were good.

“I was waiting in the security room,” Chisato said. “I was waiting for Momo to come and get me. And when she didn’t, I didn’t switched the tape.”

“Why would Momo go to you?” Miyabi asked.

“Because our deal was that I would get a piece of that cake!”

There was a silence. Chisato finally turned, and she looked angry but also a bit sad. Airi still couldn’t take her eyes of all those guns, but she broke the silence.

“Wait, you just wanted a piece of this cake? You just could go and grabbed this cake!”

“No I couldn’t,” Chisato said, this time more calmer. Her clenched fists were shaking. “Uncle never let me. But this is more than just eating a cake. It was a request and I got rejected.”

“What kind of request?” Miyabi brought out.

“That she could join our group,” Momoko said. Her voice was hoarsely, and she finally looked in Chisato’s eyes. Tears were rolling on her cheek.

“You know how I envied you being in Buono Airi,” Chisato said. “You are the most awesome group there is!”

“But Chisa…” Airi began. She saw how Chisato trembled, and her tears fall on the floor. Airi wanted to comfort her, but all of the sudden, Chisato was screaming.

“I looked up to your senpai’s! I always wanted to be with you in a group!” Chisato looked at Miyabi and Momoko. Miyabi looked in terror, but Momoko gazed to the wall.

“Especially you Momo! We were such good friend before you went to Berryz Kobo. Our good friendship could still last if you didn’t got into Buono!”

“Chisato…” Momoko opened the heart shaped box. In it was a white cake with lots of strawberries on it. She grabbed it, and walked towards Chisato.

“Don’t come any closer!” Chisato warned. ‘” I don’t want anything to do with you anymore!”

Momoko kept walking. Airi looked scared to Miyabi, but she also didn’t know what to do.

“If y - you don’t stop, I’ll tell them to shoot!” Chisato’s voice was trembling. At this point, Momoko stood face to face to her. Momoko gave her the cake, but Chisato shove it away, and the cake fell on the floor. Airi let out a high shriek.

“W – why – “ Chisato began. Momoko then hold her tight, and Chisato relaxed. She cried, and hugged Momoko back.

“I’m sorry Chisa,” Momoko whispered. Her tears made Chisato’s hair wet. “I never forgot the good times we had. I was so busy with work, that I couldn’t have any good time with you. But you are better than a member of us, you are our biggest fan.”

Momoko let Chisato go. They wiped their tears, and chuckled a bit. Airi hopped to Chisato and also gave her a hug. Miyabi came and stood next to Momoko.

“You made this a real big problem, eh?” Miyabi smiled.

“Shut up,” Momoko said, and poked Miyabi.

“Miss, your uncle…” one of the guards began. Chisato gasped. She then grabbed Airi’s arm and ran out of the room. Momoko and Miyabi followed her. Chisato took them to the back door of the building and she opened it. It was bright outside, but it was still freezing.

“There are bikes here,” Chisato pointed behind a bush. “ They were ready for you after this. I’ll try to make something up to my uncle, but you have to hurry.”

Momoko, Miyabi and Airi grabbed each a bike. “Sheesh, I never thought this would’ve happen today,” Airi sighed, as she was ready to go.

“Yeah, I never want to return to this building again,” Momoko laughed. She got on the bike and went ahead. Miyabi turned her head and waved to Chisato.

“You didn’t know this place will be used for your new MV?” Chisato screamed to them.

The girls almost fell of their bike. “What?!”

The End

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#140 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:45 PM

hahahah I love the ending!! XD