Set created by reinalovesllamas~

Shimizu Saki and Okai Chisato

#102 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:08 AM

Oh, I know that I needed a bit long to comment on the last three chapters, sorry ^^"

Chapter 7
Wow, it's such a long chapter! So much happened there!

Maasa blinked her eyes and her head fell on Captains shoulder. Captain caught her and she sat on the ground. She looked in front of her, where the two ghosts just stood and thought it was over. She then looked at Maasa, who was panting and looked tired.
“That is one heck of a stone,” she said to her hoarsely.
“Yeah,” Maasa whispered, and then lost her consciousness.

You know, Captain & Maasa is a great combo! I always like to see them together - It seems like they're really can rely on each other~

That was really dumb of Miyabi to leave the two! When I would stumple upon a dead body I would just scream like mad, I think ._.
Spoiler

Oh, and do you know that Benjamin is really cute from his personality!? I mean, he's acting like a man but when Miya said the sentence for feeling sorry for him he's turning into a young boy again!

Poor Momo! I feel so sorry for her! She felt herself alone, then done a pact with Motoko and now she's punished because she actually like her friends and don't want them to be hurt! :(

It was nice of Benjamin for helping Momo but I directly was like: "Eh!? He want her to go to Maasa & Saki!?" ._.
But when he mentioned it too I was really smiling somehow. I don't know why ... It seems like one of a movie phrase;

“Motoko was trying to get your friend’s soul with force. I just told her that there are other humans here, so that Momoko could be safe. But now… We have to hurry up and go to your other friends.”

First explain the situtaion and then remember to help the other two XD

Chapter 8
The beginning with Maasa & Captain is really cute! I love to see how Saki is worried over Maasa~ =)

“Why are you down there?” Saki asked. She hadn’t noticed that Maasa couldn’t handle all the loud noises and had fallen on the ground.

This let me smile in the first second, but I feel sorry for Saki. It seems that she can't handle the situation anymore ._.

“You don’t have to tell me that everything will be alright,” she chuckled. “I’m the Captain, you stole my text.”

She's a really good Captain~ <3

And the staff just fled! <.<
When Tsunku hear it he'll fire the whole crew ... hopefully XD

After that, there was no response. “I think it’s broken,” Yurina said.
“Oh really,” Chinami said and gave it to Risako.
“What should I do with it?” Risako said.
“I don’t know, surprise me!” and with that Chinami walked to the door, the entrance of the museum, now called Otakebi Mansion.

lol they're all so ironic in such a situation. I like it somehow x)

And Chii is such a nice person! Ganbatte!

Chapter 9
Miya must be strong to be carrying Momo the whole way :)

“But I’m scared to see Saki and Suuchan!” Momoko said.

Suuchan! So cute~ <3

And then Saki was gone. Maasa put the stone back in her pocket and watched where Saki had fallen, but no one was lying on the ground. The portal also vanished, and it remained silent. Maasa was panting, and she screamed as loud as she could. She fought back her tears, because she knew there was no time for this.

That really got me! So nice of Maasa but at the same time it's really sad! ._.

The others didn’t wait any longer and followed her. When they reached the place, they saw Maasa, Momoko and Miyabi lying down on the ground. They were all asleep, and looked unharmed.

So cute~
Glad that this has an Happy End!

Thanks JuulChii for this great Fanfiction! =)

fzZ0NNt.jpg
Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R || ~1/2~ MaaMomoFan

#103 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:26 AM

Ayachii: Waah, thank you!
oddball: Thank you for sticking at this fic for so long :) Even if it's horror, there will be happy endings.
Ricechan: Too bad I made this story ne? XD Thanks for reading <3
Ebii: Risako can't live without Miya :P And thanks for reading!
Keke: Aww, you made me blush :blush: Though I still think there are better writers here.
Just let me write in my own language, well THEN you'll be blown away :lol:
Nichi: Your fault you had to write this much after missing three chapters! :lol:
But really; Thank you for not forgetting my fic and still writing this long comments. It makes me really happy ^_^

I have finally over 100 replies! That sounds as a new fic!

... That I will post after I'm finished with it XD
I just begun today. I hope to make it short, cuz I want it to be an one-shot. But it's getting too long already...
And about the Buono fic, I will really continue with it, but for now I won't update for it.

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#104 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:26 PM

^
yea and I still haven't forgiven you for that :P :P

shen is the one-shot commming? what's it about? I want to knoowww~ :lol:

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#105 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:19 AM

Finished the one shot! That really took me a while! x_x
Please read the summary is on the first page before reading. Have fun reading :D

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#106 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:23 AM

~The Journey~

Here you go celebs.”

“Eh~! We’re going with a taxi!”

Chinami Tokunaga received the envelopes were ‘Taxi’ was written on it and gave one to Risako Sugaya. Risako looked a bit confused. She thought everything was over and they all could go home together after a long midday of work.

They just finished recording for their new DVD Magazine, where they had to play games. The winners would get all nice stuff, while the losers – Bad group – had to do a punishment.

Chinami was enjoying this even more when she heard Momoko Tsugunaga screaming; “What? A taxi? Are you serious?”

Then the staff gave two envelopes to Saki Shimizu, who gave the other to Miyabi Natsuyaki. On the envelopes stood ‘Train’.

“Well, we should be happy,” Saki said to Miyabi, who grabbed it in disbelief.

“Wait, where’s mine?” Yurina Kumai asked. “I’m also in the Standard group…”

“Ah, because you’re last in the Standard group,” the man said, while getting another envelope, “here.”  And he gave one to Yurina. ‘Bus’, it said. Yurina had no idea what was going on, but still received it.

“Will we be alright?” Saki then said while looking in the envelope. She saw a ticket in it. Miyabi saw it too.

“Ah why?” Miyabi sobbed. She hoped that she would’ve got something better.

“Well, you can all go now,” the man said, without looking to Momoko and Maasa Sudou, who were in the Bad group.

“Well then, bye bye!” Chinami said while grabbing the still confused Risako to the door. The other three walked slowly with them. They waved to the camera and went away.

Only Momoko and Maasa were left of the group. While being in a bit of a shock, they waved to the other girls in disbelief. They were looking at each other, no idea what was happening to them. After wearing caps covering their mouth, drinking the grossest juice there is, they thought they were punished more than enough. The man finally focused on the two girls and gave them a thick little book that was covered with drawings of roads.

“What is it, a map?” Maasa asked. Momoko opened the book, and she was right. “What are we supposed to do with it?”

“You are going to walk,” the man replied, somehow smiling.

“Like I thought…” Maasa murmured.

“What? No!” Momoko screamed. “No, no, no, no, no!”

“But Momo doesn’t know how to read a map!” Maasa said who started to panic as well.

“Of course I do!” Momoko retorted, while giving Maasa a nudge. She searched in the book, and looked a bit lost. “How do we now where we are?”

“I… I don’t know,” Maasa said. She started to laugh without smiling, but Momoko was even more panicking. She searched frustrated further.

“Well, I guess you two can handle it further from here, ne,” said the man, still smiling. “Do your best, ne?”

“We don’t even know where we are,” Momoko said again. Maasa laughed even harder.

“You don’t mean this, right?’ Maasa tried. The man ignored her. He turned and got something from the table.

“Before I forget, you need to wear this as well.”

“WHAT?!” Momoko yelled.

And so the two girls of the Bad group had to walk home with only their feet and a map as help. As soon as they walked out of the door Momoko got the ‘Bad’ button of her shirt and threw it away. Maasa did the same, except she threw the button in a trash can. Then Momoko tried to get rid of the ugly overall she and Maasa were required to wear, but it was fixed with a rope by the staff. Momoko quickly grabbed the white one, because that fitted by her outfit. Maasa got the dark blue color.

“Ah, you shouldn’t …” Maasa warned her. “They might be checking us.”

“So what?” Momoko said annoyed, but she let it go. “Let’s go to the bus station.”

“Eh why?” Maasa asked.

“To… Kumaicho!” Momoko said quickly. They followed the boards to the bus station. There they saw Yurina, sitting on the bench looking bored to the sky.

“Shouldn’t there be a bus coming?” Maasa asked her.

“My bus leaves in 30 minutes,” Yurina growled. He glanced at her group members. “What are you wearing?” She tried not laugh.

“That evil guy made us wear it!” Momoko exclaimed. “Can you get it off for me?” She turned her back to Yurina. Yurina was trying to get the knot out, with no success.

“It won’t lose!” she said surprised. 

“Great, now we have to walk with this hideous thing on,” Maasa sighed.

“No way, you have to walk?” Yurina said with her mouth open. 

Maasa nodded. “Well, we should continue. Come Momo, let’s find Miya and Captain.”

“Can’t we stay?” Momoko said with puppy eyes.

“We can’t take the bus, we have no tickets or money,” Maasa said. She grabbed Momoko’s hand and continued. With a quivering lip Momoko waved Yurina goodbye.

After a while they came across a train station. It was very small station and they saw Saki and Miyabi right away.

“Oi~!” Saki said happy. “I was wondering what you should do. But I see you have to walk.”

“I’m tired already,” Momoko sobbed.

Miyabi laughed. “Nice clothes you wear.”

Then a train came. Saki and Miyabi got in and waved to Momoko and Maasa, giggling as they went in.

“You can let go of me now,” Momoko said. Maasa held her arm so that Momoko wouldn’t jump in the train. They got back on the pavement.

“Where should we go now?”

“Look, we are here now,” Maasa said and pointed at a place in the book. After searching for the city, what the station indicated, she roughly knew how to go from A to B. "I think we should walk straight all the way and then we hopefully recognize the place.”

“It looks…far,” Momoko said unsure. “I can’t believe they did this to us. Just letting two idols off on their own.”

Maasa shrugged. She closed the book and the girls began to walk.

The city they were in was quiet. There were lots of stores, but they were all closed. The roads were smaller, but there weren’t riding any cars anyway. Even the girls walked in silent. Maasa didn’t want to start a topic, because she knew Momoko was irritated and would respond in an angry way. She first thought that this was all a prank. But the longer they walked, Maasa eventually wasn’t thinking about someone would pick them up.

“Let’s go over there,” Momoko said. She pointed with her pinky to a side street, where lots of noises where coming from. When she and Maasa got there, it was like they were in another world. The roads were full with cars. Everyone was beeping, because no car could move. And the pavement was packed with people. Momoko and Maasa couldn’t stand still for too long to watch in disbelief. The crowd pushed them, what made Momoko lose sight of Maasa.

“Suuchan?” Momoko squeaked. She wanted to look back, but all the people kept pushing her that Momoko almost had to run. She wriggled to the side and held on to a pole. She almost stood on the road, that wasn’t that dangerous because the cars weren’t riding. “Suuchan!” Momoko screamed louder. She coughed. The cars were releasing so much gas that Momoko almost couldn’t breathe.

She tried to climb on a pole, but it didn’t work out well. She yelled Maasa’s name again, but the only response she got was more cars beeping and the people talking louder. ‘What should I do?’

“Momoko~!”

She looked to the side and saw Risako waving at her in a car two rows ahead. Momoko waved back. Carefully walking on her toes she crossed the road, maneuvering the beeping cars, and reached the taxi.

“I’m so glad to see you!” Risako said from behind the window. Next to her sat Chinami, who was having the fun of her life.

“This - is - so – funny,” she brought out. Tears were falling of her cheek. Momoko raised an eyebrow, but didn’t give her attention.

“Have you by accident seen Suuchan?” Momoko asked.

“What, you lost Maa?” Risako asked. Momoko slowly nodded. “No wonder, it’s so busy here. We’ve been waiting for half an hour here.”

“But isn’t it weird that it is so crowded here, and that on the other side it looks like someone died?”

“Hey young lady,” the chauffeur started, looking at Momoko through the mirror. “You shouldn’t be here, standing in the middle of the street. It’s dangerous.”

“But no one is riding!” she answered.

“That’s because the bridge was up, it is down now.”

At that moment, the cars started to slowly move forward. Momoko squeaked and she quickly reached the left side of the pavement. Risako waved goodbye while Chinami was lying on her stomach laughing.

She then felt someone pinched her arm. “Ouch!”

An angry Maasa was standing next to her. Immediately Momoko hugged her.

“Where is your mobile!? And why would you cross the road like that!” Maasa yelled.

“I left my mobile at home, and I was only talking to Risako-chan,” Momoko explained, still hugging Maasa. She bends over to Maasa’s stomach, her butt sticking out. Maasa couldn’t help to smile, and rubbed Momoko’s head.

“Alright kiddie, let’s follow the cars.”

Momoko let go of Maasa and stood straight. “Alright... Wait, I’m not a kiddie!”

They walked over the big bridge. The clouds in the sky became thicker, as the wind blew stronger.

Maasa walked on the left side and gave some glimpses of the sea. Momoko was scared of the height and ignored Maasa gasping and telling how beautiful it looked.

“I have it cold,” Momoko pouted. She grabbed Maasa’s sleeve so she stood next to her.

“We left our coats there of course,” Maasa said, referring to the house where they played games. “I hope someone brought it back for us.”

Momoko shivered. “Aa~h, I wished I had nice warm chocolate milk.” She pulled to Maasa’s sleeve, up and down.

“I would like that too,” Maasa said.

“My feet hurt. I want to go home. I also want to go in a taxi!”

“Well, I hope it isn’t that far now. We’ve been walking for a while.” Maasa looked to Momoko, who was pulling even harder on her sleeve. Momoko stared at her, with a strange look.

“W – what’s wrong?” Maasa said.

“Why do you threat me so different?” Momoko said abrupt, her voice considerably low.

Maasa was about to laugh, but Momoko looked very serious. “Eh? What do you mean?”

“Why don’t you bully me like the others?”

“Why? You want me to do that?” Now it was Maasa's turn who looked confused. “You mean like what Chi just did? I saw her laughing in the car. Everyone looks at us, I mean look what we wear.”

“I’m not talking about now, but about all the time.” Momoko now looked with an irritated expression remembering some scenes. “It’s like when Miya or Tokusan are making fun of me, everyone is laughing at me, except for you.”

“Maybe I don’t find it funny,” Maasa defended. “And since when don’t you find it funny? You never say something about it.”

“That’s because I don’t want to make a scene about it. But it does hurt me sometimes!”

Maasa looked sad to her little friend. “I didn’t know. Sorry…”

“I don’t want an apology!” Momoko almost yelled. Angrily she walked faster, but she still hadn’t let go of Maasa’s sleeve, so she had to follow her.

“Momo, what’s wrong? You want me to say to Miya and Chii to stop?”

“No!’ Momoko stopped running. She let go of Maasa’s sleeve, ran to the brick wall where the sea was behind and bend over it with a jump. Quickly Maasa grabbed her leg so Momoko didn’t bend over too much. Momoko screamed her lungs out, while watching at the big blue sea. Maasa jumped a bit, shut her eyes and opened them when Momoko stopped, after 10 seconds.

“Finished?” Maasa asked, opening her eyes.

“U huh,” Momoko brought out. She wiggled her legs, and Maasa helped her to the ground. Momoko took a deep breath.

“How do you feel now?” Maasa asked, with her hands on her hip.

“Great,” Momoko said tired.

In silence they continued their journey, without saying a word, hand in hand. Momoko was sobbing and sniffing softly. She rubbed her face with the overall, and at the end it looked all wet. They finally were off of the bridge. The sun was shining brightly again, as it shone almost behind the buildings. The girls both yawned. They reached a small park where they sat at a bench while watching some kids playing at the playground.

“You sure you don’t want to join them?” Maasa beckoned to the squealing children.

“Nah, I pass this time,” Momoko said. They both laughed, and relaxed a bit. Momoko stretched her body while Maasa was lying on the bench with her head on Momoko’s knees, enjoying the sun while it lasted.  

“It’s true that I don’t tease you like the other members,” Maasa started, with her eyes closed. “Although I do laugh sometimes about it.”

“No you don’t,” Momoko disagreed. She was still watching the little kids screaming while having lots of fun. “You laugh, but you don’t mean it. I can hear that.”

“You can?” Maasa said teasingly.

“Yeah, I can hear that. I can do many things,” Momoko said proudly. Maasa chuckled.

“You see?” Momoko said. “That’s what I meant. You laugh, but you don’t laugh at me.”

“But it was funny!”

There was a pause.

“… No I’m lying. But the thing is,” Maasa sighed. “When I was little, I was bullied by other children. They made fun of me because I was scared of the water and many other things. Later, I was the one who was saying mean things to my friends. I lost them, so I was bullied even more. That’s when I promised that I won’t say harsh things again. I know how you feel Momo, and I’m glad you don’t say anything back what you will regret later. The others are just teasing you, they don’t mean to hurt you.”

“I know that,” Momoko said. “I think I was overreaction. I know my character isn’t in everybody’s liking, so I have to be prepared with these things.”

“Or you could pay them back."

At that moment, they heard something buzzing. Maasa slowly sat back and rummaged in her pockets. She got her cellphone and opened it. “I have a text message.”

“Show me, show me!” Before Maasa could look from whom it was, Momoko snatched it out of her hands. “It’s from Kumaichan!” And she read:

Maasa chan, where are you? We can’t find you guys anywhere! Didn't the staff get you already? Everyone is worried!

“The staff?” Maasa said confused. “But we haven’t seen anyone, right?” Then her phone rang. Momoko quickly pressed the green button.

“Moshi moshi? Tsugunaga Momoko here. Ah, Kumaichan! Where are you?”

Maasa waited impatiently for information, as Momoko continued the phone call.

“The restaurant? Everyone is waiting? But we are still walking, we aren’t there yet… U huh… They picked you up from the bus station?... Captain and Miya too? But what about…

At that moment, Momoko’s eyes grew big. She quickly grabbed the map book and opened it on the first page. With big letters it said: WAIT AT THE FRONT DOOR FOR US. WE WILL SOON PICK YOU UP.

“You joking,” Maasa said with her mouth wide open. Momoko spontaneous dropped the mobile.      

END

---------------------------------------

Edit 11-02-15: grammar

Edited by JuulChii, 11 February 2015 - 02:25 AM.

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#107 kagaki

kagaki

I love Captain too much...

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:27 PM

Awesome one-shot
Momoko can't read a map at all XD
Awesome job :good:
I keep on saying awesome :lol:

83647689.jpg

#108 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:52 PM

I always love your stuff~
And so also this One-shot!

Fanfic about my fandom of MaaMomo pairing. Not a slash though.

lol, yeah, MaaMomo is awesome!
They're so cute together~

“What? No!” Momoko screamed. “No, no, no, no, no!”
“But Momo doesn’t know how to read a map!” Maasa said who started to panic as well.
“Of course I do!” Momoko said, while giving Maasa a nudge. She searched in the book, and looked a bit lost. “How do we now where we are?”
“I… I don’t know,” Maasa said. She started to laugh, but Momoko was even more panicking.

Haha, that's so great!
I was really smiling when I read it!
It seems like Maasa was thinking; "I must walk ... with HER!?" XD

“Oi!” Saki said happy. “I was wondering what you should do. But I see you must walk.”
“I’m tired already,” Momoko sobbed.

Aww Momo is so cute! I want to hug her ...
She could ask Maasa if she want to carry her, but I think she would just receive a deathly glance in such a situation XD

“I’m so glad to see you!” Risako said from behind the window. Next to her sat Chinami, who was having the fun of her life.
“You – look – funny,” she brought out. Tears were falling of her cheek. Momoko raised an eyebrow, but didn’t give her attention.
(...)
Risako waved goodbye while Chinami was lying on her stomach laughing.

Chii is always teasing Momo! XD
Even if it's funny sometimes and I laugh about it, at a few moments I think that she's going too far ._. I'm glad that Momo just ignoring her teasing always ... I just wonder if it hurt her, it must be pretty hard for her .___.

Oh, I was wondering why you said it where Drama but now I understand it [even if it also have pretty much comedy aspects ...]
Oh my, the whole MaaMomo conversation is just too cute and sad!
They seems like close friends, huh?

But that;

At that moment, Momoko’s eyes grew big. She quickly grabbed the map book and opened it on the first page. With big letters it said: WAIT AT THE FRONT DOOR FOR US. WE WILL SOON PICK YOU UP.

... totally cracked me up! XD
Haha! Poor Maasa! Poor Momo!

Such a lovely One-shot! <3

fzZ0NNt.jpg

#109 shinpaul

shinpaul

Momo-hime's Loyal Samurai

• Senpai
  • 1908 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:21 AM

@Juulchii Two thumbs up on your one-shot. You were able to show how MaaMomo friendship is great. The ending made me laugh. :good: :good:

#110 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:12 PM

I've changed the first page! It looks nicer now ^_^
Banner made by pastil

--------------

Twinklez: Thank you for your awesome reply :lol:
Nichi: <3
Shin: Thanks! I hope you don't feel pushed that you had to read it ^^;. I'm happy you liked it :D

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#111 shinpaul

shinpaul

Momo-hime's Loyal Samurai

• Senpai
  • 1908 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:57 PM

@JuulChii Don't worry. I got interested the moment I saw Momo on it. I just remembered the DVD Mag where Momo was on Celeb group on the first game (prefecture naming) but became part of the Bad Group for the succeeding games.

#112 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

I LOLed at the end of you one-shot XD
it was awesome :D :good:
MaaMomo's friendship sure is great <3

*Is hoping for a MiyaCaptain one-shot one day :whistle: *

sd1ppf.png

#113 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:08 PM

^
Thanks!

I made another poll! This time about an epilogue for Otakebi Mansion. I was already thinking of making an epilogue, but I didn't found in necessary in the end.
But if you have many questions unanswered, or you find this story finished, you can vote ;)

I've started with Buono! -mission- Chapter 3, but my imagination isn't working...again. But I won't stop this fic!

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#114 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:23 AM

And here it is, chapter three!
I wanted to give my thanks to shinpaul. He corrected this fic, but also the whole story of Otakebi Mansion and The Journey. Thank you!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Miyabi panted. She reached her arm up and held onto the one loose stone. She hoisted herself up with difficulty. She groaned. Why was it taking up so much energy? She saw the window, but with her pace it would take too long for her to keep up with the others. She was now looking down. The floor was white with snow, but that didn’t mean that falling down wouldn’t hurt.
A strong wind made Miyabi a bit out of balance. She strongly held onto the brick, but then something happened what Miyabi feared for; the brick let go of the wall. It felt like the time slowed down. The brick floated in the air, and so did Miyabi. She closed her eyes, the time went normal, and she fell down.

===============================================================

“NOOOO!”

Airi woke up, lying in her bed. She felt like her heart just stopped for a second. She sat on her bed. Her hair was sticking on her face because of the sweat. She let out a deep sigh.

Ever since they agreed to go and steal the cake, Airi kept seeing images of her fellow Buono members getting caught, or worse…

“I can’t do this anymore,” Airi whispered. “Tomorrow, I’m going to talk Miya out of this, since I can’t convince Momo anymore.” She nodded, closed her eyes and tried to sleep again.

===============================================================

Momoko tried her best not to burst into laughter. With her hand before her mouth, she poked Miyabi’s cheek for almost 5 minutes long saying “Buono!”. She stopped saying it 2 minutes ago, but still saw the humor in seeing Miyabi’s face getting more and more irritated.

The girls sat in the gym. Miyabi sat crossed-legged looking at the mirror, while Momoko sat on her knees facing Miyabi. When Miyabi couldn’t hold it any longer, Airi ran inside the room. She was already in her sport outfit. She panted and went to sit next to Miyabi.

“I’m sorry I’m late!” Airi said. But instead of getting yelled at, Miyabi hugged Airi so abruptly that the two girls fell.

“Thank you, thank you for saving me!” Miyabi said, lying on Airi, who was very shocked and didn’t see this coming from her.

“Eh, what are you saying?” Momoko pouted. “Because we had to wait for Airi, I entertained you this whole time!”

That was the sign for Airi. She held Miyabi close to her, so it was impossible for Miyabi to jump on Momoko. Momoko squeaked and ran to the other side of the room.

When they finally stopped fighting, they practiced their newest single ‘MY BOY’. They would perform it in Hello!Project’s upcoming summer 2009 concert. They also practiced their other performances. They weren’t talking about the plan, but Airi was thinking about it the whole time. She could hide it while dancing and singing so Momoko or Miyabi wouldn’t notice. After an hour they left the gym and went outside.

“It’s snowing!” Momoko screamed happily. She ran, followed by Miyabi who was laughing and already making a snowball. Airi slowly followed them with her head down. Miyabi threw the snowball towards Momoko, who easily dodged it. Quickly she also threw one. Miyabi stepped aside, and the ball hit Airi.

“Oh, she got you,” Miyabi said smirking while watching Airi. “You are terrible at this, Tsugu-san!”

“Take that back!” Momoko laughed, but her smile faded when she looked at Airi. She hadn’t moved after being hit, or gave a smile what she normally does. Miyabi dropped her snowball and she and Momoko walked towards her.

“What’s wrong Airin?” Momoko asked. “Tired from practicing?”

“No,” Airi said, still watching the white ground. Snow already piled up on her hood, so Miyabi swept it off.

“Then what is it?” Momoko asked.

“I don’t want to go to the castle,” Airi said.

“Eh? But haven’t we already made plans? Think about my reputation!” Momoko said.

“Leader, stop,” Miyabi said, while she held her hand before Momoko’s mouth. “Why don’t you want to go?” Miyabi asked nicely to Airi.

“I’m scared.” Airi put her hands in her pocket. “I have had many dreams that something happened to you. I don’t want them to be true!”

“Of course nothing happens to us,” Momoko said. “I’m too cute to be caught.”

“And I’m too sexy,” Miyabi smiled. “And you are too…?”

“Too awesome?” Airi said soft.

“That’s right!” Momoko and Miyabi smiled. Airi looked at their faces, and she was smiling herself.

“But we still can go with the three of us, if you want,” Momoko said. They were walking to their houses. It stopped snowing, the snow pile was even thicker than before. No cars were passing here, so this was the last place where they would remove the snow. The girls couldn’t go with their bicycles anymore, but luckily, the gym wasn’t far from their houses.The girls where panting after theri big snowball fight. Their hands and feet were numb, but were feeling warm.

“I was just thinking,” Airi said, “we should stick to our old plan.”

“Why the sudden change?” Miyabi asked.

“I think I forgot why we were doing this. We are a team, we trust each other that someone do his own part, when we sing, and when we dance. It’s the same when we go our own way in the castle. We trust each other that someone won’t do anything stupid. This plan will actually be a fun experience!”
“Fun?” Momoko and Miyabi didn’t expect this word from Airi. The last few days, she looked down and not as energetic as normal. But now, she was back and had her ‘weird talks’ again. The snowball fight did her well.

“And as I first said, I don’t have enough glasses s everyone can see the lasers,” Airi added.

“But I wasn’t saying that we would do your plan,” Momoko said.

“We would do the best idea, right?” Airi winked and hopped to the left, leaving Momoko and Miyabi who had to take the right side.

“Funny how she can change her mood after just a snowball fight, eh?” Miyabi asked.

“That’s Airi Suzuki for you,” Momoko sighted.

“By the way, what did you mean by saying ‘think about my reputation?’” Miyabi asked.

“My bet with Chisato,” Momoko said. “If we chicken out, I lose.”

“But what happens then?” Miyabi asked.

“I have to leave Buono! and Hello!Project forever.”

“…What?” Miyabi stopped walking. She looked over at Momoko in shock . Her heart was racing. “You don’t mean that…”

“Nope.” Momoko ran as fast as she could, hearing Miyabi swearing and coming closer. Momoko laughed, and ran faster. What she wasn’t thinking of, is that the ground was very smooth. She lost her balance and fell hard on her arm.

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#115 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:29 AM

Chapter three~ *_*

“NOOOO!”
Airi woke up, lying in her bed. She felt like her heart just stopped for a second. She sat on her bed. Her hair was sticking on her face because of the sweat. She let out a deep sigh.

Poor Airi! She really don't feel good about it. She also talked about it with the other girls in the last chapter, but I didn't thought that it'll also follow her in her dreams. Poor girl ...

Momoko tried her best not to burst into laughter. With her hand before her mouth, she poked Miyabi’s cheek for almost 5 minutes long saying “Buono!”

Okay, that really cracked me up! I totally didn't see that coming! Omg, I'm still laughing about it! XD I mean, just imagine this scene is pretty hilarious! XD

“Thank you, thank you for saving me!” Miyabi said, lying on Airi, who was very shocked and didn’t see this coming from her.
“Eh, what are you saying?” Momoko pouted. “Because we had to wait for Airi, I entertained you this whole time!”

Aww, the hug is cute, even if it's just out of rescue purpose. Well, Momo's really a sly one. Entertaining Miyabi, huh? lol

“Of course nothing happens to us,” Momoko said. “I’m too cute to be caught.”
“And I’m too sexy,” Miyabi smiled. “And you are too…?”
“Too awesome?” Airi said soft.

Wth!? lol Brilliant!

Momoko laughed, and ran faster. What she wasn’t thinking of, is that the ground was very smooth. She lost her balance and fell hard on her arm.

Haha, cute and hilarious ... That was what I thought in the first second ... but then ... She didn't really got hurt, right!? ._.''

Great chapter, JuulChii~
I'm really looking forward to the next one~ <3

fzZ0NNt.jpg

#116 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:14 PM

a new chapter yayy :D
lol when I read about the bet I thought: That's momo for you XD but I'm very glad that she didn't seriously made that bet!
and I hope she didn't hurt herself when she fell

sd1ppf.png

#117 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:34 AM

I'm temporarily closing this thread. I need all my time to work for school. Atm, I'm barely gonna make this year. I want to be 100% sure, so I will work harder these few moths ^_^

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#118 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:14 AM

Hihi, I also would find it weird if someone said they are closed, but are back after 3 days. XD
I meant it to be closed for the Buono fic. But don't worry, I won't stop this fic!
I finished the Epilogue of Otakebi Mansion. This is then the very end of my first fic :) Thanks to shinpaul for the corrections.

---------------------------

Epilogue

The clock was ticking. It was still raining hard, and you could hear some soft sounds of the storm.
Those were the only sounds you could hear in the hotel room from Risako, Yurina and Maasa. Chinami, Yurina and Risako were sleeping in the other rooms, while Saki and Momoko stayed with Miyabi and Maasa in this room. The two girls still hadn’t woke up since the staff helped them carrying to the hotel. Momoko was the first to wake up, and found Saki on the bed Miyabi was sleeping. Saki told her how they got here, and wanted to wait ‘till everyone woke up before she went to sleep with the others.
But ever since Momoko woke up, it has been very quiet. There was a strange atmosphere in the room. Momoko felt uncomfortable with this and looked around the room, but Saki looked calmly to Miyabi. She looked pale and had bags under her eyes.

“Are you feeling better?” Momoko asked with a high, soft voice to Saki. She nod once, but didn’t look to Momoko. The clock made three loud ticks. Three AM.

“You don’t want to sleep?” Momoko asked. “I can stay here and wait for them to – “

“No, I stay here,” Saki said quickly. She sighed, leaned to the wall and was now looking to the clock.

“You don’t trust me?”

Finally, Saki looked in Momoko’s eyes. She saw that she looked worried, and it was like she could almost cry.

“No Momo, it’s not like that…” Saki started, but was cut off when they heard someone moan. Miyabi yawned, closed her eyes a bit ‘cause of the light and sat on her bed.

“Where…am I?” Miyabi looked to her right and left, but she later noticed that Saki was sitting next to her and Momoko on an other bed across the room.
“Are we safe? Are we out of the Mansion?”

Saki explained to her the same when Momoko asked her the same. Miyabi nod her head after every sentence Saki said. Not that she understood everything Saki told.
This time, Momoko didn’t say a word. She grabbed her knees and looked to the side. She kind of expected this to happen. Not everyone could forgive her for what she did.

“So everything is alright now? All the ghosts are gone?”

She could never really explain why she did it. They didn’t know how she felt all these days, so they wouldn’t understand. They haven’t experienced this pain they caused.

“I think so. Right, Momo?”

Saki and Miyabi looked to Momoko. She hesitated for a second, but when she wanted to answer, a deep voice spoke first. “I shouldn’t trust everything she says.”

Maasa turned her head. She’s been apparently awake for a while.

“Maasa!” Miyabi said happily. Saki looked relieved, but quickly looked serious. She and Maasa were thinking about the same thing.

“What’s wrong?” Miyabi asked, who didn’t understand the sudden change of the mood. She saw the angry face of Maasa, and Saki’s difficult look. Momoko made herself as small as she could.

“Why?” Maasa asked, looking to Momoko. She looked like she could push little Momoko out of the bed, but she stayed, waiting for an answer.

“Maa, relax.” Saki tried to calm Maasa down. “Maybe she has a good reason for all of this.”

“I would like to hear that,” Maasa snarled.

“But not now, Maa. You are tired, we are tired. It’s the best to settle this later.”

Maasa pushed the blanket of her, sat up and almost screamed her words. “Later? How can I sleep when there is a traitor in this room?”

“She’s not a traitor!” Miyabi defended. “She helped us at the end, right?”

“That doesn’t make her a hero,” Maasa snapped. “Don’t you realize that because of her, we were trapped in that place and almost died?”

“I don’t care about that anymore! She saved me risking her life, and that makes her still our friend!”

“Friends don’t sent their friends to a life threatening place! I can’t imagine a reason for this!”

“SHUT UP!”

Saki stood up and gave a warning look to Miyabi and Maasa. “We can’t come further if you two will continue this conversation. Miya, I don’t think you have any idea what Momoko has done. I know you’re protecting her, but it’s the best to only speak when you know everything about this. And Maa, I know that you’re tired – “

“So are you,” Maasa said and she gazed to the wall.

“That’s not the point!” Saki took a deep breath and she calmly continued. “I don’t scream in the middle of the night after I just woke up. I beg you to understand that we have to talk about this without getting mad, though I know it’s hard,” Saki spoke the last words quick before Maasa wanted to interrupt her again.

“So, I bet Momo told the other about her story. Do you want to tell it to us too?” Saki sat next to Miyabi again. They and Maasa looked at Momoko, who hadn’t moved an inch. She slowly lifted up her head. Her eyes were red, and her cheeks wet. She sniffed and wiped out her tears.

Momoko told her story with a soft voice and sobbed a few times. The whole room was quiet, even the weather helped this time. Momoko told about her feeling lonely, that Motoko approached her in the time she felt weak, convinced her to make the portal and that her feelings would go away.

The clock made one loud tick. 3.30 AM.

“I wanted to save you after I saw the c - camera men coming out of the mansion without you, I re - really did. But she kept r - repeating me all the things you all said to me. She exaggerated of course, but I… I was stupid enough to believe everything she said.”

“So why did you came back for us?” Maasa asked.

Miyabi stared to her. “Isn’t that obvious? Because she wanted to make up for what she did! Do you still not trust her?”

“Please Suu-chan, I feel bad for everything I did.” Momoko’s lip trembled, and she felt warm tears falling on her cheeks again.

“It’s not like that!” She placed her hands on her cheek and let out a sigh. “It’s just that the way you act now Momo, is totally not like you!”

“Eh?” Saki and Miyabi said together. Even Momoko looked curious to Maasa.

“We as a 7-nin group all have the responsibility of how everyone feels. We as a group failed to do that, so you had all the right to not to come rescue us.”

Maasa stood up and walked to Momoko. Saki and Miyabi also got out of bed. When the three girls lined up, they made a bow and said together; “We’re sorry!”

Momoko’s hands were on her mouth of shock. Tears fell on her bed. She also stood up. They all hugged each other and burst into tears.
Maasa felt relieved after being in pressure all this time. She never thought that Momoko betrayed her. She wanted Momoko to tell them everything she felt, and not to crop it up. She knew that being harsh to Momoko only helped her to speak her true feelings.

The girls all smiled at each other. They all cramped in Momoko’s bed, what ended them all giggling. After a lot of pushing, the four girls somehow fitted in the bed. Saki lied on the edge and let out her leg, so they would all fit.
There was a pause.

“So, what happened to the Mansion?” Miyabi broke the silence. She lied between Saki and Momoko, and felt like she was being crushed. Maasa lied on her side, leaning her back to the cold wall. None of the girls felt very comfortable, but they felt happy being together.

“Oh yeah, did you lift up the curse?” Saki asked.

Maasa nodded. “Yeah, Benjamin and the other ghosts all left that place and finally move on. If I’m right, the ghost dimension has also vanished.”

“So Benjamin is also gone?” Miyabi asked, a bit less excited.

“Why, you miss him?” Momoko asked.

“Well, I found him kinda cute.”

“Cute? I found him a bit harsh at the end.” Momoko referred to when everyone in the Mansion was together with Motoko. She remembered him being very calm when Motoko was attacking Maasa.

“It’s true that actions can be weird, but he’s 100 years older than he is originally. You know, he even blushed to me.”

Maasa chuckled. “Ironic,” she muttered.

“Hm? What do you mean?” Miyabi asked, but didn’t get an answer. She couldn’t turn to face her because of the lack of space, so she let it be.

“Maa got lucky she had someone like Benjamin,” Momoko said. “Motoko was someone who knew your feelings very well. She can manipulate you so easily.”

“You don’t have to think about those anymore Momo,” Miyabi said. “We are here for you now.”

“Thanks.”

There was a pause again. And again, Miyabi disturbed the silence. “I wanna take a shower. That place was so dirty. And you also smell bad, Captain.”

She expected Saki to argue with her, but there was no response.

“Saki-chan?” Momoko said. She sat on the bed to check on her, what caused some consequences. Miyabi was pushed to the side and Saki smacked on the ground. Maasa was squashed to the wall and couldn’t breathe. She coughed.

“Sorry, sorry!” Momoko whined. Maasa waved with her hand to let her know it wasn’t serious, but gave a painful face. Miyabi and Momoko jumped of the bed and crouched next to Saki.

“Are you al – “ Miyabi stopped in her sentence. Saki lied peacefully on the cold floor sleeping. Apparently, she fell asleep while the others were talking, and didn’t woke up from her fall.

“Haha, look Suu-chan. She’s still sleeping,” Momoko looked to Maasa, but she was also sleeping deep on the bed. She had spread her arms and legs, taking all the space of the one person bed.

Momoko looked to Miyabi, and the two girls burst into laughter.

“Let’s carry Captain to a bed,” Miyabi suggested. When Saki laid on the bed Maasa was originally sleeping and they turned off the lights, the two returned to Miyabi’s bed and snuggled in.

“Goodnight Momo,” Miyabi whispered.

“Goodnight Miya.” With a smile, Momoko closed her eyes.

THE END

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#119 kagaki

kagaki

I love Captain too much...

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:25 AM

Lovely ending :sob:
Bravo :sob: :sob:

83647689.jpg

#120 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:01 AM

^
Thanks ^_^ THAT's the reaction I wanna get.

I'm not closed anymore!
Since I have more time 'cause it's almost vacation, I started working on chapter 4 for Buono! -mission- .
And it's normal for writers to have it's ups and downs for their fic, so mostly you readers have to wait a bit longer for the next chapter to be out. So I love that you always come back reading ^_^

And knowing that 27 people read my Buono fic really makes me happy :)
Airi on the lead!

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users