i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:54 AM

OHMAGAD~!

now, i don't hate anymore the fact that it is momo who made the teleport XD
i love imagining her, trying to save her friends from what mistake she did ^-^

and JUL~!!! I love you so much for making momo a bit of a hero XD
trying to protect miya... gyaaaahhhh~!!!
I love natsumomo chu~ <3

kamei.jpg

#82 adreza

adreza

≈ The Highness of Captainism™ ≈

• Senpai
  • 2227 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:53 AM

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...its become more interesting!!!!!! i want more now!!!!!
JuuIchii,give me the next chapter...LOL
you very good JuuIchii <3

Motoko inside Momo??but its ok coz their name almost same..just different m and t only..LOL
Miya become really friendly with Benjamin...LOL
Why maasa lost consciousness??using to much energy or she too shock??
anyway maasa really smart.. ^-^

+ Set by Me + | + My Graphic Thread +

Posted Image

Click Siggy for Captain Fanpages

#83 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:35 PM

^
^
I'm glad you liked it! :unsure: I was kinda worried you didn't liked my fic anymore.

^
Haha. Yeah Motoko and Momoko almost have the same names. I just liked the name, they have nothing more in common.
I hope my next chapter won't take as long as chapter 7. It's almost over ne...

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#84 adreza

adreza

≈ The Highness of Captainism™ ≈

• Senpai
  • 2227 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:25 PM

almost over???pretty sad hear that... :unsure:
i want its bit long for next chapter... :D

+ Set by Me + | + My Graphic Thread +

Posted Image

Click Siggy for Captain Fanpages

#85 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:25 PM

Hmm so Miya is working with benjamin now?

why has Massa ggot knocked out, benjamin didn't seemed that worries so I guess she's O.K.?

so it's Miya to the rescue now!?

#86 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:22 AM

-
Sorry >.<

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#87 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:24 AM

^
Sorry about that! I posted the edits I made with your account and then when I wanted to comment I forgot to log out >.<

Anyway:
Omg a Miya chapter :o :D

Lolz @ Benjamin! He's a kid but acts like some sort of teenager XD
Spoiler

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#88 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 01:34 AM

^
Thank you very much for editing my chapter :wub:

oddball: Thanks for reading! Al your questions will be answered in the following chapters :wub:

-----------------------

So I've added a new poll. Please vote all :good:
Um, the ones who are voting for the second time, it won't work. I hope I can find a solution for that. Or anyone...?

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#89 Ebii

Ebii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:19 AM

Woaaaaa~ amazing <3
I want to know more *__*
I was confuse in some parts but is because I need to improve my english XD
poor Momo~ she is a good girl :)
but now I´m worried about Maa and Captain <3
(・∀・)ノ☆

#90 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:07 PM

Is there going to be a new chapter soon? :ph34r:

sd1ppf.png

#91 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:14 AM

Chapter 8 is up. It isn't the last chapter, funny enough I had more to write.

Gomenasai~! The only things I was thinking of these weeks was school and how to survive all the homework. Everything is so new in my new school, other teachers, kids, no friends... And lots of homework :P
I hope this makes up, Have fun reading! ^_^

Ebii: Thank for commenting! I hope you haven't forgot what happened in the last chapter ^^;
It's quite funny that you can't understand my fic, because my main language is not English, and I use poor words to describe a situation. Or I write so bad that it is confusing, haha.

=====================

Chapter 8

Saki was looking in front of her. They have been in this mansion for so long that she could see the doors and even a few paintings. She didn’t give any attention to the man in front of her, who was still lying on the ground. Luckily, his head was't pointing in her direction.

Sometimes she could swear she heard voices coming from the left door, where Miyabi disappeared. She hoped everything is alright with her. She found it weird that Miyabi hadn’t returned yet. Was she lost?

“Maa, you’re getting heavy,” Saki murmured. She looked at her side. Ever since Maasa beat the ghost, she was lying on Saki’s shoulder, unconscious. Maasa groaned, opened her eyes and yawned. She sat up and looked around.

“Where are we?” she asked slowly.

“Uhm, still at the same place,” Saki said. When she didn’t get a response, she added “Y’ know, at the mansion.”

“Benjamin always says that too.”

“What, mansion?”

“No, y’ know.”

“What?” Saki looked confused to Maasa. “Come on, we have to find Miya. I’ve been hearing noises from the way she ran to. Maybe something happened to her.” She stood up, grabbed Maasa’s hand and pulled her up. When she stood up, Saki had to hold her up with two arms, because Maasa couldn’t stay balanced.
“Are you alright?” Saki asked, worried.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she lightly pushed Saki of her and tried to keep standing. She leaned against the wall with one arm and walked a few steps. Then Maasa tried to walk without leaning, and slowly she walked to the left door.

In three steps Saki stood next to her. “Are you sure? You aren’t walking that… smoothly. You need help”

“I said I’m fine,” Maasa growled. “And I don’t need any help.” She almost fell, and Saki helped her again.

“Why are you acting like that?” Saki didn’t understand her. You could clearly see that there was something wrong with Maasa. Then she thought of why Maasa lost her conscious. It happened every time when she used the stone. “Is this because of that stone?”

“I don’t know.”

“What?” Saki froze. Just when she was about to say something, the walkie-talkie began to make noises. Saki turned around and grabbed it from the floor.

“…ello?”

“Hello? Chii?” Saki said. “We can’t hear you well.” Saki shook the walkie-talkie, in the hope the connection would be better. “How are you guys?”

Is …mo…o with …ou?”

“What?” Saki said. “I can’t understand you!”

“She asks if Momo is with us,” Maasa said, dazing in front of her.

“Eh? Why?” Saki asked, with confused looks to Maasa. “Isn’t she with you?”

No.”

Now, even Maasa’s expression changed, and looked at Saki in shock. “She’s also missing?” Maasa said hoarsely.

“…at do you mea… also?” They could hear the voice of Risako, almost screaming.

“Nothing,” Saki said quickly. “But why – “ The loud cracking noises coming from the walkie-talkie stopped Saki from talking. Again Saki shook it, with no success. “Why do you think Momo chan is here?!” she yelled, making Maasa to shut her ears.

And then the two girls heard the soft voice of Chinami. It sounded from far away, and what they could hear from her was; “… not trust … st… … her … moko is prob … ing … all!”
After that, it remained silence. In the meantime Maasa had fallen on the ground, and Saki was looking with terror to the walkie-talkie in her hand.

“What did she say? I don’t get it! Why has Momoko disappeared? Did they try to warn us? Why is this stupid thing not working?!”

“Captain!” Maasa screamed. Saki abruptly stopped, and looked down to where Maasa was sitting.

“Why are you down there?” Saki asked. She hadn’t noticed that Maasa couldn’t handle all the loud noises and had fallen on the ground.

“S - so? Come join me if you want.”

Saki sighed, and crouched next to Maasa. There was a short pause. “And… what do you think Chinami tried to say?”

“Well, I think she said Momo’s name and not trusting someone…”

“You think they tried to warn us of Momoko?” Saki asked.

“No!” Maasa said quickly. “She said more, but I couldn’t make any sense out of it.”

“Me neither.” Saki took a deep breath. “Can you stand?”

Maasa looked up. “Why?”

“Like I first said, we have to find Miyabi chan.”

“Why? Where is she?”

“What?” In one move, Saki stood up and looked in disbelief at Maasa. “What do you mean? Where else do you think she is?”

“Please, don’t yell. My head – “

“And what happened to you, seriously! You’ve been acting all strange since you just woke up. You can’t walk and have amnesia or something. Is it the stone? Just say it! I’m worried sick here because two of our friends are lost, and I can’t worry about you too, not if you just tell me what’s wrong!”

“I said that I don’t know!”

Saki was panting. Maasa looked like she could pass out again, so she quickly sat next to her and hold her. Maasa bit her lip, fighting back her tears.

“I j – just don’t want y - you to worry about m – me,” she said slowly, one tear rolled on her cheek. “I can’t remember if Benjamin once t – told me of the effects using the stone. But everything will be alright, so… so…”

Maasa hid her face behind her arms, but still didn’t cry. Saki tried to smile, and rubbed her back.

“You don’t have to tell me that everything will be alright,” she chuckled. “I’m the Captain, you stole my text.”

Saki felt someone poking her hip, and saw an arm coming from under Maasa’s knee. She grabbed her hand, and felt her pinching Saki’s hand. “I just remembered, I told Benjamin to give the torch to Miya, if you where thinking were it was.”

===================

“Is it working? Is it working?”

“Sssh, quiet! I’m trying now! ‘Hello?’.”

Carefully, Risako and Yurina listened to the walkie-talkie, where Chinami just said something, hoping for an answer.

Hello? Chii? How are you guys?”

“Captain! Yes, it worked!” Risako whispered happily.

“Is Momo there with you?” Yurina now asked.

Excitedly, the three girls were waiting for an answer. When the rain stopped, the girls went to the restaurant, finding out that the staff had fled, scared that maybe the ghost will haunt them. When they went back, Momoko had disappeared. They all guessed she made a portal and went in the ghost dimension.

What? I can’t understand you!”

“Eh? Did I talk too soft?” Yurina asked.

“She asked if Momo is with us,” they heard the low voice of Maasa.

Eh? Why? Isn’t she with you?” Saki asked.

“No,” Yurina replied. She looked to Risako and Chinami, who were looking worried. Where could she be then?

She’s also missing?” Maasa said.

At that point Risako grabbed the walkie-talkie from Yurina. “What do you mean she’s also missing?” Risako said hysteric.

Nothing. But why – “

“Stay calm Risako,” Yurina said, taking the walkie-talkie back, and Risako tried to take it back. They totally didn’t notice that Saki was trying to say something.

“Stop!” Chinami said, waving with her arms between the two. She then snatched away the communication device from Risako and said quickly; “Do not trust the ghost who’s with her, Momoko is probably coming to you to rescue you all!”

After that, there was no response. “I think it’s broken,” Yurina said.

“Oh really,” Chinami said and gave it to Risako.

“What should I do with it?” Risako said.

“I don’t know, surprise me!” and with that Chinami walked to the door, the entrance of the museum, now called Otakebi Mansion.

Yurina and Risako looked at each other, shrugged and came standing next to Chinami.
It was an old door, making screeching noises when there was wind. There was an official entrance, but that door couldn’t be opened, probably because of all the corpses lying there.

“What is your plan, Chii?” Yurina asked.

“What do you think we have been doing? Four of our friends are trapped in this other dimension and all we’ve been doing is waiting. Our only hope seemed to be a stupid, broken walkie-talkie. So what we should now, is opening this door and going in.”

“You didn’t mean what you said, right?” Risako said with a pitched voice.

“But what do you think we’ll find?” Yurina asked. “You just said it yourself, they aren’t in our dimension.”

“Momoko is getting them back, right? If she needs help, we’re right here for her!”

“But that still doesn’t answer my question,” Yurina said dry.

Chinami turned her head and winked. “Trust me.”

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#92 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:20 PM

Man loads to catch up on in this chapter! :GGRR:

Momo ha just gone, and nobody knows where, Miya is still with benjamin but none of the others know this, Maa is still feeling the effects of the stone. I sppose at least Saki and Maa have some idea about what is going on Cii, Rii and Yurina are stuck in the real dimention so only have ehat they hear over the dodgy walkie talkie to go on, Chii sugessting they go through to the dimention with the others in it, I wonder if that will be a good idea?

#93 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:28 PM

^
Wow, that's a whole summary of what happened.
Thank you for reading ^_^ I'm glad you keep sticking with my fic. I think I've lost some...

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#94 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:16 PM

hey, rice-chans sis here, mer.

Loved your fanfic, like always :D.
Now I wanna know how rii chii and yuri are gonna handle the mansion XD.
You never make waiting easy, do you.

A few things about the grammar that were off. You make the same mistake a few times.

- She hoped everything is okay with her.
She hopes everything is okay with her.
She hoped everything was okay with her.
(okay kan, maar ik zou er zelf alright van maken)

- She founded weird that Miyabi hasn’t returned yet.
She found it weird that Miyabi hadn’t returned yet.

- I’m hearing noises from the way she run to
I’ve been hearing noises from the way she ran to.

- because Maasa couldn’t stay balanced, or she fell
because Maasa couldn’t stay balanced.

- Yeah, I’m fine,” she lightly pushed Saki of her and tried to keep standing up
Yeah, I’m fine,” she lightly pushed Saki of her and tried to keep standing.

- She leaned to the wall with one arm and walked a few steps
She leaned against the wall with one arm and walked a few steps.

- Now, even Maasa’s expression changed, and looked shocked to Saki
Now, even Maasa’s expression changed, and she looked shocked at Saki

- In the meantime, Maasa has fallen on the ground,
In the meantime Maasa had fallen to the ground,

- Why is this stupid not working
Why is this stupid thing not working

- and looked down her, where Maasa was sitting
and looked down, to where Maasa was sitting

- She didn’t notice Maasa couldn’t handle all the loud noises and fell.
She didn’t notice that Maasa couldn’t handle all the loud noises and had fallen because of it.

- Saki stood up and looked in disbelief to Maasa
Saki stood up and looked in disbelief at Maasa

- and I can’t think about you too, not if you just tell me what’s wrong
and I can’t worry about you too, so if you would just tell me what’s wrong

I j – just don’t want tha… that worries about m – me
I j – just don’t want y – you to worry about m – me

- and Risako tried to tack it back
and Risako tried to get it back
and Risako tried to take it back

- What do you think we can do, now four of our friends are trapped here in this other dimension? Nothing. All we’ve been doing is waiting, and our only hope seemed to be a stupid, broken walkie-talkie. What we should do now, is opening this door and going in

What do you think we have been doing? Four of our friends are trapped in this other dimension and all we’ve been doing is waiting. Our only hope seemed to be a stupid, broken walkie-talkie. So what we should now, is opening this door and going in.

What do you think we can do, now that four of our friends are trapped in this other dimension? All we’ve been doing is waiting, and our only hope seemed to be a stupid, broken walkie-talkie. So what we should do now, is opening this door and going in.

- You just said yourself, they aren’t in our dimension
You just said it yourself, they aren’t in our dimension

I know, it's a bit much XD, but most of the times it's just one word XD so you it's not as dramatic as it looks XD
Hope this is of any help, and looking forward to the sequel :)

sd1ppf.png

#95 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:59 PM

^
Thank you very much Mer! I haven't been reading the whole chapter myself, and all these corrections seems so logic ^^;

Changed everything here a bit. Now you can find back the chapter easier. :D

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#96 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:38 AM

My last chapter, chapter 9 is up. I'm so happy I finished the whole story. I've never completed a fanfic, so I'm kinda proud of myself ^_^
After 4 hours, here is it:

=============

Chapter 9

"Hurry up!"

"I can't! She's too…heavy."

Miyabi was panting. She tried to keep running. It was hard enough to stay balanced while carrying someone on your back. Momoko still hadn't woke up, and Benjamin kept saying there wasn't enough time, so Miyabi found this a good plan. But right now she didn't care if she had to slap her friend, if that would wake her up.

The ghost and the two girls where entering one room after another. Miyabi didn't notice she had run that far when trying to get away of that horrible image she saw. The mansion was really big, and it looked even bigger in the dark, because you couldn't recognise a single room.

"How do you know where we must go?" Miyabi asked Benjamin. She hoped that when he was talking more then two words, they could slow down for a bit.

"What do you mean? That I don't know this place after a 100 years?"

"No, no. I meant…" Miyabi breathed out deeply, and inhaled. "Like, how every ghost here could find us."

"Well, you can't ignore a human with a strong soul, and certainly not three human souls." Benjamin slowed down a bit, so Miyabi could catch up. She leaned forward to catch her breath, she stood up again and walked further.

“You mean the ghosts were only reacting to one soul? But why did no one attack Momo?”

“Why do you think Motoko is going to Maasa instead of her?”

“What? Maasa? But I thought – “

At that moment they heard someone groan. Momoko opened her eyes and looked up. When she saw one glance of Benjamin, she screamed and pushed Miyabi off of her. The girls both fell to the ground. Miyabi landed on her stomach and was coughing, while Momoko landed on her butt.

“Ouch!” Miyabi said angrily, standing up and looking at Momoko, who somehow also stood up and was looking around at her.

“How do you feel?” Benjamin asked.

“I…don’t know,” Momoko answered. “Weird, but not bad.”

“You wanna feel worse?” Miyabi took a few steps towards Momoko with a fierce look. Her face was dirty and she looked tired. Miyabi felt all her emotions were coming out. Momoko slowly walked back with her hands near her.

“Miyabi chan…? I’m sorry. I wasn’t aware you were carrying me!” She almost squeaked the last words.

Miyabi stopped. She blinked once and her expression became softer. “Forget it. I’m sorry too.”

Momoko wanted to say something, but Benjamin cut her off. “We really don’t have time for this! Your friends are this close to becoming lifeless!”

“What? Why?” Momoko said startled.

“I’ll explain later,” Miyabi said, and she wanted to start running.

“But I’m scared to see Saki and Suuchan!” Momoko said.

“Eh, why?” Miyabi asked.

“Because I made the portal, and maybe they won’t forgive me…”

“You will find that out sooner or later, but not if we’re too late,” Benjamin was beginning to lose his temper. “Now go!”

===============

How long are we in this place already anyway? Captain is looking really tired, I think she can’t hold it out, in here any longer. We are in constant fear, always looking behind us if some floating ghosts are chasing us. Since the time that I woke up another ghost attacked us. We still haven’t found Miyabi, and the walkie-talkie has given up on us. I’m pretty tired myself. I don’t think I can save both of us every time.
I was thinking of making a little portal on my own. And when I find Miyabi, we could get out together. I’m sorry Benjamin, but I have no idea how to solve this curse here, to save you.

Saki let out a deep sigh. She and Maasa were sitting on the floor, after meeting another ghost. Maasa, who sat across Saki, was staring at the little white stone in her hand. She was making some pattern in the air with it. Saki had no idea what she was doing, but she didn’t interrupt her.

There was a long pause. Saki had regained some energy after a long break, and stood up. She looked at Maasa, hoping that she would understand that they needed to continue, but she didn’t move.

“Maa, come on now,” Saki said impatiently.

“Captain, come here for a second.”

“Eh?” Saki came to her. “What is it, you need help to standing up again?”

Maasa looked up. Saki saw weird enough she was looking sad. They were staring at each other for seconds, what felt like hours. Then Maasa squeezed her eyes shut. “I’m sorry,” she muttered.

“What – “ Saki breathed out.

Maasa stood up, made weird patterns again with the stone and opened her eyes. Behind Saki, a big wormhole appeared all of the sudden. But Saki had no time to look back what was happening. There was a bright light shining in her eyes from the stone. Saki covered up her eyes with her arms, and tried to walk away from the light. The light disappeared. Saki rubbed her soaring eyes, but then felt someone pushing her so hard, she fell backwards.

And then Saki was gone. Maasa put the stone back in her pocket and watched where Saki had fallen, but no one was lying on the ground. The portal also vanished, and it remained silent. Maasa was panting, and she screamed as loud as she could. She fought back her tears, because she knew there was no time for this. She took one step to one of the doors she was facing, when a ghost flew through the wall so fast the wind messed up her long hair. Maasa looked where the ghost had gone, but she saw nothing.

Maasa's heart was pounding. Again she felt fear, but the feeling was even worse now. She leaned to the wall with a painting hanging on it. It fell on the ground, and so did Maasa. After that the ghost flew through the ceiling and stopped in the middle of the room.

“Where is the other?” the ghost asked. It had a deep voice, but you could still hear it was a woman.

“What?” Maasa squeaked. She stood up, and didn’t dare to take her eyes of the ghost. ‘Why can she talk?’ Maasa thought. ‘Maybe she won’t harm me.’

“There were two of you humans! I sensed two souls!”

The ghost was screaming it now. Maasa shivered. She felt her knees trembling and she knew she wouldn't be able to keep standing. “S – she is gone,” Maasa whispered.

The ghost had her eyes closed ever since she came here. She opened them, with weird enough, an emotionless expression. “Oh, is that so? That will only make it easy for me.”

Before Maasa knew what she meant, the ghost flew with speed towards her.

================

“I want to get out of here now!”

“Sst! Don’t disturb the dead people.”

“Ha. Ha. You know very well these people are actors. And it’s too late for them to be here.”

Chinami was laughing. They’ve been wandering in the old museum for quite a time. They’ve found a lighting switch, and remembered every room they’d gone into. Risako was clinging onto Yurina, and Chinami was walking in the front. They still hadn’t found anything, but that didn’t keep Chinami from leaving this place.

“I’m tired. Can we please take a break?” Risako said whining.

Chinami sighted and sat down quickly on the ground. “Fine by me,” and she crossed her arms.

“You are tired yourself!” Yurina said in disbelief. She and Risako also sat down in the middle of the hallway.

“I’m not!” Chinami snapped.

Then the girls heard a loud thud and someone screaming in pain. Risako screamed and pinched Yurina so hard she was almost screaming herself. Chinami looked around.

“Hello? Who’s there?” she asked.

“Hello, Chinami?”

“Captain!” Risako yelled. She jumped up and ran towards the sound. Chinami and Yurina followed her and saw Saki lying on the ground. Risako kneeled and hugged her.

“Where did you come from?” Yurina looked in shock at Saki.

“I told you we would come in handy,” Chinami said with a grin. Then everyone focussed on Saki. She looked pale and had red eyes, but looked at the girls with a big smile.

“I’m glad you guys are alright,” she said.

“We? You were in more danger than all of us,” Yurina said.

“How did you return to our world?” Chinami asked.

“I'm not sure myself. What I remember is that I was telling Maasa we should continue. And then a bright light blinded me. I fell and then… I was here.”

“So Maasa is also here?”

“I have no idea. Maybe she – “

Saki stopped talking and made a serious face. “She made a portal and forced me to enter it.”

“What?” Risako, Chinami and Yurina said at the same time.

“So she wants to save Miyabi on her own?”

“I think so.”

“Then we should help her!” Risako sat on her knees and looked determined.

“How do you think we can get to her?” Chinami asked.

“I don’t care! We must!”

“Risako-chan,” Saki started. She grabbed her arms and looked in her eyes.“There really isn’t anything we can do. All we can do is hope that Maa-chan, Miyabi-chan and Momo are coming out of there safely, okay?”

Risako nodded, but she looked like she could burst out crying any minute. Saki hold her to comfort her. Chinami and Yurina were looking at each other with a worried expression.

==============

Maasa jumped to the right and barely managed to prevent the ghost of touching her. Maasa quickly stood up and wanted to grab her stone. But then the ghost attacked her again. Maasa let the stone fall in front of her, making a wall between the ghost and her. Maasa gasped and leaned forward. The ghost couldn’t get passed the wall, and she gave smile. She then leaned on the wall.

“Well, aren’t we being smart.”

“Who the heck… are you,” Maasa said.

“Hasn’t Benjamin ever talked about me?” she said. “My name is Motoko, one of the people who passed away with a tragic end, here in this museum. Even after a hundred years, I still didn’t lose my sense. All we want to do is to take over a human’s body and to be alive again. But Benjamin’s goal isn’t the same as mine anymore.” She laughed now. “He thinks that you can make this curse go away and save all of us!”

She was still laughing. Maasa felt her body aching as the stone still prevented Motoko to pass. She kept listening to Motoko, as she heard footsteps coming near. Would it be Miyabi? If so, she picked the best time to show herself.

“Luckily I have made a pact with someone who will listen to me and does everything I say. How easy to manipulate weak humans like yourself. And it will be so much fun if you find out who is responsible for all of this.”

“Maasa!”

A door opened, and Miyabi stood there with Benjamin. Miyabi looked at Motoko with fear, but she did want to go and help Maasa.

“Oh how cosy in here! I haven’t seen you here in a while Benjamin.” Motoko waved to Benjamin, but he didn’t move an inch. He looked worriedly at Maasa, but she nodded that she was okay.

“But wait, we miss someone,” Motoko grinned. “Momoko, I still want to thank you for bringing her with you.”

“What, Momo is here?” Maasa asked. She then saw Momoko coming from the door. She didn’t look in Maasa’s eyes. “Don’t tell me you did this,” Maasa said.

Momoko bit her lip, and nodded.

“But she saved me!” Miyabi said, trying to change Maasa’s mind. “It was all a big mistake, and – “

Motoko burst out in laughter. “A mistake? Bringing her three friends to a perilous place is of course the most normal thing to do.”

“Shut up Motoko,” Benjamin said. Motoko stopped laughing, and looked at Maasa again. Motoko was still leaning against the invisible wall. Maasa felt her sweat drops rolling over her face and her back. She didn’t know it took so much power to let out a single ghost. She could handle that easily at first.

“Let’s see how long you can hold it.” Motoko made a strong face. She hit the wall with her hand. Maasa gasped, but was still standing. Then Motoko pushed the wall with her whole body. Maasa screamed.

Miyabi looked in terror to what was happening. She didn’t know what to do. She looked at Benjamin, hoping he could do something. But he still floated in the same spot. His eyes closed.

“What are you doing?” Miyabi said in disbelief.

Then he opened them. “The future isn’t looking good. I should come in action then.”

He flew to Motoko. When she wanted to push the wall again, Benjamin punched her in her face. Motoko was sent of flying and disappeared through a wall. He then grabbed the stone and gave it to Maasa, who was looking like she could pass out any minute.

“You know what to do,” he said.

“I… I can’t,” Maasa whispered. If she closed her eyes she wouldn’t wake up, and she was fighting to keep herself standing up.

Suddenly she felt a soft hand on hers. Momoko standing in front of her. “Let’s do this together.”

Miyabi stood next to Momoko with a determend look. “Count me in.”

Maasa stretched her arm. Momoko held her right arm, Miyabi her left arm. They all closed their eyes. Maasa felt the powers of her friends. They all heard Motoko returning to the room. She screamed angrily with a high voice. She approached the three girls.

“This is goodbye then.”

“Why? I won’t release your spirit.”

“Not mine, but all the ghosts here. You three have enough power to lift up this curse. I haven’t told you this, but you are lucky you got good friends. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. Because of you I won't become as crazy as Motoko. I hope you won’t forget me”

The stone became warm. Miyabi and Momoko screamed their lungs out. Maasa whispered goodbye, and released the power out of the stone.

=================

“Shall we go back?”

Saki sat up straight, but Risako still wouldn’t wake up. She slide to Saki’s legs and kept snoozing. Chinami looked up to check how late it was.

“Are we giving up?” Yurina asked.

“No. But maybe the others are already back and are waiting for us at the front.”

Yurina stretched out and yawned. The only sound was now coming from the ticking of Chinami’s phone and Risako's deep breathing. Saki shook Risako, but it still wouldn’t work.

Then Chinami suddenly gasped, what made Saki and Yurina jumping in the air.

“What is it? You really scared me!” Yurina said angrily.

“I see that Miyabi’s phone is not that far from here,” Chinami said, still looking at her phone.

Risako opened her eyes and stood up. She grabbed Chinami’s phone and left the three girls sitting there. “Miyabi~!” she screamed.

The others didn’t wait any longer and followed her. When they reached the place, they saw Maasa, Momoko and Miyabi lying down on the ground. They were all asleep, and looked unharmed.

“They’re back,” Risako said, her tears dropping on the floor. “They’re all back.”

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#97 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:39 AM

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
LOVE YOUR FIC JUL!!!!

that was pretty. great. gyaaahh! love miyabi and momo and maa's heroism~

kamei.jpg

#98 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:06 PM

Man, What an Actioned packed last episode!!!

Maa was so sweet, sending Captain to saftey becasue she knew it would be dangerous and wanted to save at least one person.

In the end it was the three of them, Maa, Miya and even Momo who were needed to use the full power of the stone and free the spirtis and get back to their own World.

Ahh I do so love happy endings :good:

#99 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:41 PM

The enddddd,, geez I'm so happy they all got back safely :)
I was expecting some heavy drama when Berryz reunited but they were asleep XD

sd1ppf.png

#100 Ebii

Ebii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:54 PM

A happy ending, yeah! I like you style of write :good:
and I'm relieved now that I know they came back safe!
lol, I can imagine Risako waking up suddenly because of Miya XD
(・∀・)ノ☆

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users