150 replies to this topic

#61 adreza

adreza

≈ The Highness of Captainism™ ≈

• Senpai
  • 2227 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:31 AM

@Chapter 6
Damn ghost name Motoko!!!you make my captain in bad situation!!!
and momo how simple her thinking..... :P ~momo fans don't mad at me~
momo really make the portal together with Motoko....that awesome...but how can momo brave to face that ghost??? :P coz i think momo will scream and faint if she really face ghost...:)
hey ghost don't ever you all dare to rip my captain soul!!!!! hahahaha..
one thing i can learn here,don't ever believe in ghost..XD
nice chapter again JuuIchii... :whistle: its become more and more interesting...

+ Set by Me + | + My Graphic Thread +

Posted Image

Click Siggy for Captain Fanpages

#62 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:02 AM

momo is so weak...dumb enough to believe that ghost's lies.... BAKA

kamei.jpg

#63 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:39 PM

^
Don't worry, she has learned from her mistakes ^^; But...did you still liked the chapter? :)

I just made my second story! It's a lot different then my other one, but please read ;)
And I added a poll ^^;
I don't really like the title, so I hope one of these days I got a brilliant new title, so don't think about it too much :lol:

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#64 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:00 AM

~ Buono! -mission- ~

Chapter 1

“No! We’ll go like how I told you!”

“But my idea is much better! Yours doesn’t make any sense at all!”

“I am the leader, and I say how everything should go!”

Momoko Tsugunaga and Airi Suzuki looked furious at each other. You could almost see lightning strikes between them. Airi stood with crossed arms, and Momoko with her fisted hands. Momoko raised her arm, but before she could do anything, she was stopped by Miyabi Natsuyaki who was grabbing her arm.

“Momo, what were you thinking?” Miyabi said in shock.

“Huh?” Momoko looked surprised and lowered her arm. What they both didn’t see was that Airi had the same plan as Momoko, but she quickly hid her arm behind her back. “Yeah, what were you thinking?” hypocritically accusing Momoko.

“Sorry Airin,” Momoko brought out. She looked guilty at the ground. Airi wasn’t looking angry anymore and hugged her. The girls stood in the gym where they always learn their dances for concerts or PVs. Every group in Hello!Project use it, but because Buono! is a group containing three members, they got a smaller room. The girls just arrived, so their dance teachers weren’t there yet.

Airi and Momoko let go of each other. “It’s okay,” Airi said with a smile.

“But, what were you talking about?” Miyabi asked. She came a bit later and she still had her jacket on. When she saw what happened she rushed to the two quarreling girls. Miyabi is the most quiet of the three, and is mostly watching over Momoko and Airi. Momoko is the most energetic and the leader of the group. She is the smallest but also the oldest, and most of the time she is a reliable leader. Airi is the youngest, so she feels she can rely on the other two. She can’t stand still and has a funny character.

“We were talking about our mission,” Momoko began. “My plan was that we will hide in a chest and – “

“Who wants to do that?” Miyabi interrupted.

“I said it was a bad idea…” Airi sighted.

Anyway,” Momoko said loudly, so that the girls were paying attention. “We know that there is a truck passing by the building every month to deliver big chests, right?"

Miyabi and Airi nodded.

“We could find out where they are coming from and which road they take. On their way they make one stop. At that time, we will sneak into the chests and they’ll bring us directly into the building. It can’t go easier, can it?” Momoko was getting all excited thinking about her plan, and she was making little jumps. In contrast to Miyabi and Airi, who were giving each other a what-kind-of-idea-she-has face.

The leader stopped with jumping. “What is it? Not a good plan?”

“Ehm, Momo. I don’t think your idea is really safe,” Miyabi said. “What if they find out while you’re getting in one of those chests? Or maybe they’ll clear them!”

“Then you have to be quiet. Or else you can just knock on their doors.” Momoko rolled her eyes, like her brilliant plan could ever fail.

“Miya, I totally agree with you,” Airi said. “Compared to hers, my idea is quicker and safer.”

“Oh, then what plan do you have?” Momoko snarled.

“Well,” Airi began. Then she picked a pin out of her hair and showed it.

“It’s very beautiful,” Momoko said sarcastically. Miyabi poked her with her elbow.

Airi coughed, not focusing on Momoko’s reaction. “My plan is to barge in through the basement door, which stands behind the building. Then you go into a hall upstairs. There is no security there, so it’s much easier.”

“Why do you think they are not guarding it? The hall is full with detecting lasers!” Momoko said.

Airi coughed again. “But, in the hall there are lasers. If you touch them, the alarm goes off, and the lasers are invisible for a human eye. I have glasses at home that are made to see them, so we can walk through it easily.”

“Oh, that is possible,” Miyabi said slowly, fascinated by Airi had it all perfect in her mind.

“How did you get that kind of glasses?” Momoko asked. “I thought your father is a golfer?”

“He was,” Airi corrected her with a grin.

“But anyway, your plan isn’t handy at all. Not even fast! Do you know how long you’re busy with creeping trough those lasers? Not to mention opening the door.”

“No it isn’t. I have made doors open with my pin more often than you think.”

“Girls…” Miyabi began.

“Yeah right, you making doors open. And what about those lasers? I bet you don’t have three glasses.”

“Hello?”

“I only got one, but you can follow me, that's good enough.”

“Hey Momo, Airin?”

“What, following you? I am the leader, you should be following me!”

“GIRLS!”

The bickering stopped. Airi and Momoko where lifting both of their arms again. They looked at Miyabi, who was looking angrier than them.

“Could you stop all of this, I’m going crazy!”

Airi and Momoko looked to their friend with guilt in their eyes, who was always in the middle of their fights.

“If you two continue like this, we could just forget this whole mission!”

It remained silent after that, the only sound came from the ticking clock. Miyabi’s shoulders were shaking and she turned her back to the two. Airi was the first to hug her, followed by Momoko. Miyabi wiped her tears away.

“We are really sorry, Miya,” Airi said honestly.

“Yeah, we were kinda losing track,” Momoko smiled.

Miyabi sighed deeply, and gave them a cheerful smile. “So you promise never to argue again? Just 'till after the mission?”

Momoko raised her pinky. “It’s a promise.” Airi did the same and so did Miyabi. The girls were laughing like a close group again, and a door opened. Two ladies and a man came in. The girls quickly released each other and greeted the people with a bow.

“What do you guys think of the dance?” Momoko asked, while she was getting a towel to wipe the sweat of her face. The dance lessons just finished, and everyone was still panting a bit in the dressing room.

“I found it kinda cool,” Miyabi said. Airi nodded in agreement.

“Obviously, I already found the single really good,” Airi said. “So with an awesome dance…”

“It’s just perfect!” Momoko said.

“Precisely what I wanted to say,” Airi grinned.

They laughed. Miyabi, who already changed her clothes, was sighing with happiness. She finds the group fitting much better together, without all those fights between them. When they are laughing, it’s Buono! again.

"By the way, Miya,” Airi started, who was trying to fit her foot in her shoe. “You have yet to tell us your plan, like, how you are going to do it.”
They never spoke about their plans out loud. If someone else knew about their plans, they can forget about it.

“Me? I don’t have anything specific in mind…”

So you do have something,” Momoko said, right through Miya's hesitation. She crouched next to Airi and helped her with her shoe.

“Well, I had, like, we could climb up a wall, because the bricks are sticking out, and up there is a window. We could enter through there.”
At that moment Momoko pushed hard on Airi’s shoe, and it fitted. “W – w – what did ya say? Climbing on it?”

“Yes, that was my plan,” Miyabi said slowly.

“No no no no,” Airi said quickly. “I won’t climb on it. I refuse.”

“But it’s – “

Alright everyone!” Momoko interrupted her. She stood up and walked out of the dressing room. Miyabi and Airi looked confused at each other. Then Momoko’s face appeared just behind the door. “Come on!” she said and disappeared again.

Miyabi stood up and followed the hyperactive Momoko.

“Wait! Airi screamed. “My other shoe…”

Chapter 2

When Miyabi opened the ceiling door, she felt the strong wind what made her hair wave. She forgot to bring her coat and shivered. It was the beginning of the winter, there was no snow yet, but it rained all day with strong winds blowing. While rubbing her hands on her freezing arms, Miyabi walked to Momoko. She was standing on the other side and she was jumping while repeatedly screaming “Cold!”

“Why are we here?” Miyabi yelled trough the rough wind.

“I was having it warm! And we have more space than in that little dressing room,” Momoko answered, still jumping from the cold. “Where is Airin?”

On that moment, the door opened and there Airi stands, with a big black winter coat. She was hopping towards the two. “Nice weather isn’t it?”

“Right… We are here because I wanted to continue the conversation about how we are getting in the building,” Momoko said.

“Don’t say that we are using your plan,” Airi said. “Because I – “

“Quiet!” Miyabi said. Airi quickly shut her mouth.

“Now that I can continue,” Momoko began, “I have an idea. Because everyone’s plan is unique, and we all want to do our own plan, we’ll just do that then.”

It was quiet for a while. “Heh?” Airi said not understanding.

Momoko sighed. “Everyone goes in the building their own way. Me via the truck, Airi the basement and Miya from above. And then we’ll see each other at the meeting place.”

Miyabi looked shocked at her and Airi with big eyes. “S – so we’ll go alone?” they said at the same time.

Momoko looked strangely at them. “That’s what you all wanted, right? Doing your own idea.”

“But alone?” Airi repeated, already imagining going in all alone. If she got busted, it meant suspension from H!P. She wanted to go with Momoko and Miyabi, because they are older, much smarter and could solve the little problems there easily.

“Yes, it looks scary,” Momoko said, like she could read Airi’s mind. “But we are doing this for only one reason, the cake.”

The two girls were nodding. They all heard the rumors from the other members. There is a cake hidden in the building were many groups have been for PV shootings. That’s where the girls will barge in. There group isn’t called ‘Buono!’ for nothing. They have eaten many cakes, but this will be different. Berryz Kobo and °C-ute, the groups the girls are officially in, don’t believe that they will succeed. But because of the bet from Momoko, they had to continue without getting caught.

“So we’re going alone?” Miyabi asked. Momoko nodded in agreement, and Airi nodded in sadness.

Miyabi saw this and wanted to say something about it, but Momoko already screamed at that moment. “Alright then! Buono ikuze!”

A week went by. It was now in the middle of winter. So much snow has fallen that you were standing in it up to your ankle. Everyone in Japan preferred to stay inside their warm house. However, in the case of Momoko, Miyabi and Airi, they were outside almost every day. If they were on the road to the gym to practice, they all took a detour along the building.
Momoko was looking at the trucks that were coming. If they didn’t come that time, she came back another time; in the morning or noon. Miyabi checked if there were many guards in the night, to see if she could climb safely. Airi did the same as Miyabi, except at the back of the building.
But the girls couldn’t look at the building, because of the big gate, which you could only open with the correct code or a pass. Or you had to call, what the truck drivers did.

Momoko found out that the trucks come 3 times a week. 2 times in the morning and once in the evening, around 01:00 AM.

“And they always stop when they are in the mid,” Momoko explained to Miyabi and Airi. They were sitting in the canteen while they were having a break from rehearsals for a new Hello!Project concert. “They’ll stop at the soccer field here close by, where they are getting more stuff to pack. I could sneak in one the chests while they are busy without being seen.”

“Wow Momo, you are taking lots of risks,” Miyabi said. She did have lots of admiration for her. She would never be able to do that.

“But Miya, you will be climbing on a tall wall! And if you fall – “

“Momo!” Airi said sharply, thinking about the possibility of Miyabi falling and getting caught. Or worse, breaking something. Then she will never be able to come back and then…then…

“Airi, are you alright?”

She looked up. Maimi Yajima, the leader of °C-ute, came to sit next to their table. She looked worried at her. Airi’s face was sweating and she was shaking a bit. She looked terrified at her lunch, but her mind was somewhere else. “What have you done to her?”

“Huh, we?” Momoko said. Then she saw that Maimi was looking at her and Miyabi. “Nothing. She probably didn’t sleep well.”

“Recently you three are always together and whispering, not making contact with others. You aren’t planning to – “

At that moment, Momoko stood up and pushed Maimi off their table. “There is nothing going on, really. We are just talking about our new single, and it was late yesterday.”

“Airi?” Maimi looked inquiringly to her over Momoko’s shoulder. Miyabi quickly poked at her. Airi’s eyes were at Maimi, and she made a smile. Maimi stood still for a moment, and then walked away.

“Fu~, that was close,” and Momoko sat down again.

“Could you do that to her?” Miyabi asked. “I mean, Maimi is the leader of her and Airi’s group…”

“So, I’m the leader of ours,” Momoko snarled.

“She is older.”

“Just for one month, geez!” Momoko threw her waste in the waste can and looked at Airi, who was looking down again. “Airi, what is it with you?”

“The thought only…” she murmured so quiet, that the two girls put their heads close to Airi. “The thought that, we will split and hack in, for something that isn’t worth it.”

“Not worth it!?” screamed Mai Hagiwara and Chisato Okai. They were suddenly behind them and the girls gasped.

“Where did you come from?” Momoko said confused, but the two ignored her.

“Airi, everyone here is expecting you all to go get that cake!” Chisato said.

“Don’t listen to Maimi, we are all rooting for you,” Mai said with a grin.

“Really, you all want us to go?” Miyabi asked.

“Well, just the youngest of each group. The older girls all find it immature,” Mai said.

“Saki san is asking why you go through with it Momo,” Chisato laughed.

“But they all won’t tell our sensei’s right?” Miyabi asked worried.

“Nah, they won’t,” Mai said. “But you will continue, right?”

Everyone looked at Airi. She was still looking at her lunch, playing with her chopsticks.
“If she doesn’t want to, maybe we should blow this whole mission,” Momoko said.

“Momo…” Miyabi looked admiringly at leader. She would really do that for Airi? She isn’t that bad actually…

“Ahem, our bet?” Chisato began.

“We’ll go,” Momoko said quickly, totally forgotten what she just said. Miyabi slapped her forehead. It was of course too good to be true.

To be continued

Edited by JuulChii, 26 February 2011 - 10:08 PM.

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#65 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:23 AM

I'm so glad that you translated Buono! -mission- :ph34r:
I'll use my lovely quotes again, all right!? x)

What they both didn’t saw was that Airi had the same plan as Momoko, but she quickly hided her arm behind her back. “Yeah, what were you thinking?” she said hypocritical.

Hehe, like that! It's just hilarious ... It'll look like Momo is the only 'evil' one there ... So mean, Airi <3

The leader stopped with jumping. “What is it? Not a good plan?”

That reminds me of an cute, little child
Okay! Agree! It suits her ... =)

“Well,” Airi began. Then she picked a pin out of her hair and showed it.
“It’s very beautiful,” Momoko said dry

I really like this kind of humor =^__^=

“I only got one, but you can follow me good enough.”
(...)
“What, following you? I am the leader, you should follow me!”

Yay! Way to go, Momo! x'D

Miyabi stood up and walked right behind the hyperactive Momoko.
“Wait! Airi screamed. “My other shoe…”

It's just a 'small' aspect but I find those things really funny XD
Poor Airi x'D

Can't wait for the next chapter <3

@Poll: I've vote for Airi's Plan!
Spoiler

fzZ0NNt.jpg
Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R || ~1/2~ MaaMomoFan

#66 adreza

adreza

≈ The Highness of Captainism™ ≈

• Senpai
  • 2227 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:31 AM

^
^
new fanfic.. XD
i vote for miya...:D

+ Set by Me + | + My Graphic Thread +

Posted Image

Click Siggy for Captain Fanpages

#67 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:28 PM

Ha ha Miya having to sort out all the aruments :wub:

I voted more Miya's plan, it sounds the most fun.

#68 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:50 PM

Yayz, 4 votes already! But three comments... XD
Thanks for reading, even for my new fanfic. And thanks Nichi for your long comment again :wub:

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#69 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:21 AM

Chapter 2 of Buono! -mission- is out. You still can vote! Maybe your reason has changed and you find the other idea better?

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#70 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:39 AM

And thanks Nichi for your long comment again :)

No problem! I should thank you for the great fanfic! =^__^=

She was hopping towards the two. “Nice weather isn’t it?”

Hehe, Airi, yeah, really nice weather XD

Miyabi saw this and wanted to say something about it, but Momoko was screaming at that moment. “Alright then! Buono ikuze!”

Aww, Momo! Totally energetic! :wub:

“Could you do that to her?” Miyabi asked. “I mean, Maimi is the leader of her and Airi’s group…”
“So, I’m the leader of ours,” Momoko snarled.
“She is older.”
“Just for one month, geez!”

I just love Momo :P
It's so funny to read!

“Well, just the youngest of each group. The oldest girls all find it immature,” Mai said.
“Saki san is asking why you go through with it Momo,” Chisato laughed.

Chisato just sayed what iwas thinkig when I've read that the older girls find that immature ... but Momo is just childish in some aspects :P

“Ahem, our bet?” Chisato began.
“We’ll go,” Momoko said quickly, totally forgot what she just said. Miyabi slapped her forehead. It was of course too good to be true.

Have I already sayed that I love Momo!? <3
X'D

Yay! It's really a good chapter!
Can't wait for the next! =^__^=

fzZ0NNt.jpg
Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R || ~1/2~ MaaMomoFan

#71 Ebii

Ebii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:00 AM

Oh~ I really enjoy your fics owo!!!
Otakebi mansion is a great story
and I like how you describe their personalities
I can imagine they saying that ^^;
go~ girls XD!!

In the second story, I voted for Miya~
looks more fun :o
(・∀・)ノ☆

#72 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:17 AM

^
^
Thanks again :o

^
New reader? Or haven't ever you commented? Thanks for doing it then, and voting ^^;

Miyabi's idea is on the lead! I won't vote, but if I could vote I'll go for... Airi XD

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#73 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:41 AM

hahahaha
so it is miyabi... i guess it's fine....

nice goin' Julchii~!!!
hahaha... risking everything for a cake... good luck buono~!!! we can't afford to lose ya!

kamei.jpg

#74 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:35 AM

It might be worth risking it all for a cake, might as well risk it all for something one in your life :sob:

lets just hope they have their cake and eat it! ^^;

Poor Airi does not seem totally happy though x_x I hope she can pull trough it

#75 mnhuik

mnhuik

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:25 PM

Don't know why, but this new fic reminds me of a certain PV I've watched... ^^; I wonder if it's going to turn out as in that PV, or if something unexpected will happen...
mnhuik, also known as Ye Olde Wota elsewhere on the interwebs.

My fanfic thread: Ye Olde Wota, storyteller
--------------------

#76 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:45 PM

Ah, momo!! I know the others tease you a lot, but don't let it get to your head! They really love you! XD

I voted for Miya's plan, 'cos I think that's the most efficient~ (I think it'll be difficult to go through laser detectors with just one pair laser detector detector glasses~!)

BTW: that 'bet' momo made in the Buono! fanfic.. I can totally picture that happening! Something like the other H!P kids telling them story's about a legendary cake, wich is supposed to be veeeery good. And then Momo will say something like: We are called Buono! for a reason, we WILL taste this cake! I'll bet my pinky for it~
:P

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#77 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:03 AM

hmmmm, Yajima doesn't seem to fond of this bet, maybe it's something about Bello being involved? *guessing*

the plans all seem clever but i'm kinda momo-biased here lol.

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#78 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

Ghost Makoto? <3 poor Momo being tricked by him XD

#79 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

^
hahahaha! Well that hair of his can give you nightmares <3

JuulChii, give us another chapter!

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#80 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:33 AM

FINALLY!! Chapter 7 is up. It took me 2 hours, but I had much fun to write this. Hope this will make up my long inactivity
Thank you all for your comments, I'm really happy with it <3

And Momoko is in the lead with the poll! <3 Everything can change then.

==============================

Chapter 7

In the dark corridors, the three girls were still trying to find a way out. Maasa was walking in front with a flashlight, holding Miyabi’s hand and Miyabi holding Captain’s hand. They already passed the spot where they were hiding before, and the girls walked in a new direction.

“So, ehm, Maa chan,” Miyabi began. “That stone of yours, that little ghost gave it to you right?”

“You mean Benjamin?” Maasa asked.

“He has a name?” Captain asked.

“Of course, he was also a human before,” Maasa said.

“But the other ghosts don’t act like… human,” Captain said.

“That’s because they lost their humanity. They’ve been here for such a long time and they never left this place. Their only purpose here seems to be attacking us now.”

“But why?” Miyabi asked.

Maasa shrugged. “Don’t know. But Benjamin told me that only a few ghosts are still normal, like him. There is another ghost who is leaving this place, a friend of his. I think they are the only two.”

“Does the other ghost also have a stone like yours?” Captain asked.

“He got that stone from another ghost, but he didn’t tell me where he got it.”

“But that stone, I saw it lying under the door,” Captain said. “It was the cause that I fell. Was it some kind of protection?”

“U huh,” Maasa said. “The stone creates some kind of protection barrier, where the ghosts can’t pass. That’s why I put it under the door.”

“You knew this was all happening?” Captain said with disbelief.

“Well, yeah. Benjamin told me this was going to happen, he made a pact so – “

“Don’t you feel a bit weird, you guys?” Miyabi said with a soft voice.

Maasa and Captain stopped talking. They all had an uneasy feeling all of the sudden. It felt very cold. They turned around, and saw a ghost coming through the wall.
The girls gasped. They pinched in each other’s hand and slowly walked back. Behind them was an open space, and after that, a corridor.

Suddenly Miyabi let go of Maasa and Captains hand and she stumbled on the ground. Maasa let the flashlight fall onto the ground in shock. The light pointed at Miyabi. She lay on the ground with her face in the direction of the source of why she fell. It was a dead body.
Miyabi screamed, stood up and ran to the dark corridor.

“Miyabi!” Maasa yelled. “Come back!” She quickly grabbed the flashlight and wanted to follow her, when a second ghost was in her way.

“Maa…” Captain said slowly.
Maasa turned around, and saw that the other ghost was shaking roughly. Because of the loud noises they made, it became angry and screamed with a high voice. Maasa closed one ear with her left hand and she ran to Captain with her flashlight. They were backing against a wall, while the two ghosts were nearing them.

The screams became louder. Captain tried not to close her eyes, and kept her fingers at her ears. She wanted to scream, her head felt like it could explode. She couldn’t find a way to escape; they were driven into a corner.

Then the second ghost reached its hand to them. Maasa didn’t dare to move. Her heart was racing. How could she protect them? Are there no other ways than facing them and letting the ghosts do what they want?
Then, the ghost’s arm touched Maasa’s arm. It felt painfully cold, and Maasa couldn’t bare it anymore. She screamed, and then suddenly a bright light appeared, what bounced the ghosts back, and they faded away, just like the female ghost. The light disappeared back into Maasa’s pocket.

Maasa blinked her eyes and her head fell on Captains shoulder. Captain caught her and she sat on the ground. She looked in front of her, where the two ghosts just stood and thought it was over. She then looked at Maasa, who was panting and looked tired.

“That is one heck of a stone,” she said to her hoarsely.

“Yeah,” Maasa whispered, and then lost her consciousness.

===================
“…Are you there?”

“Of course, where else? I have to wait here until it’s a bit safe in the mansion. Why haven’t you made contact with me? What do you want?”

“I want you to make another portal.”

“What? Why? You’re not thinking of rescuing your friends, right?”

“No, no, it’s not that. I want to… see how they are doing now. Like, if they’re already turned into – “

“Ghosts? Soulless? Well, I like your idea. I would like to see it instead of staying here. I bet you would also like to see what will happen to the friends who didn’t treat you well.”

“Y - yeah.”

“Say, what were you talking about with the others?”

“Them? Oh, nothing. Nothing…”

====================

Miyabi leaned against a wall and panted. She was close to a window, so she could see a bit because it was very dark. She looked through the window, and a full moon shined on the dark sky. Was it so late already? Or is it always supposed to be night here? She sighed.

“Where…did I come from?”
She saw two pathways, but she had no idea which one she came through. Suddenly she saw the face of the dead men, and the terrified faces of Captain and Maasa. A tear rolled down her cheek. What could’ve happened to them? Why did I leave them?

“Why did you leave them?”

Miyabi squeaked. A ghost stood next to her. It was a small boy, but he floated so that he was the same height as her.

“Wow wow, don’t yell at me! I’m the good guy here!” He looked annoyed. “Geez, don’t you want me to help you?”

“Who are you?!” Miyabi said with a loud voice. Then she took a good look at the young ghost. He wore shorts and a cap. Then she understood. “Are you… Benjamin?”

“Correct,” he said and smirked. “And you are a friend of Maasa right?”

Miyabi nodded. “I’m Natsuyaki Miyabi.”

“Hi Miyabi chan,” Benjamin said, still smirking.

“Eh?” Miyabi said startled.

Benjamin laughed. “Here,” and he threw Miyabi a flashlight. “Maasa said it could be handy for you.”

“So that means they are alright?” Miyabi said hopeful. “I’m relieved.”

“Of course they are alright! I gave her the most powerful weapon against ghosts ever!” He crossed his arms.

“You said you know the way out of here?”

“You mean to your friends? Yes I know,” and Benjamin flew ahead, with Miyabi following behind him. She turned on the flashlight, so she could see him.

“By the… way,” Miyabi said panting. Benjamin slowed down, so Miyabi could walk beside him. “Do you know who made the portal?”

“That is not for me to tell,” Benjamin said. “But I can tell you one thing, it is someone from your group.”

“What?!” Miyabi stood still.

“C’mon, what are you doing,” Benjamin said. “What is the big deal; she could have a good reason, y’know.”

“What good reason?” Miyabi asked, but she walked further. “Why won’t you tell me?”

“Sorry, but you know what? Instead, I could answer all your other questions, okay?” Benjamin said. He looked at Miyabi. When she looked at him, he quickly stared the other way and turned his back towards where they were going.

“Okay, um…” Miyabi thought. “Who is that other ghost who hasn’t lost his, ehm, humanity?”

“You mean Motoko?” Benjamin said, still not looking at Miyabi. “Yes, she still knows why we are here, that we can’t leave this world in peace. We often leave this place, mostly because the other is turning mad or something. One time, Motoko talked about having a pact with a human, so that we could see the future and steal their souls. But it failed mostly, because the souls aren’t strong enough and – “

“Wait, what is a pact?” Miyabi cut Benjamin’s story.

“It’s like, um, having a connection between a human and a ghost. For me, it’s Maasa. But my purpose isn’t taking their souls anymore. We became friends, and I wanted to find someone who will let this curse end, so everyone can die peacefully.”

“And is that other ghost, Motoko, still trying to get the pact’s soul?”

“No, on the contrary, she only picked someone who is weak and will do everything she says, just to make a portal and letting someone in with a strong heart.”

“That’s why we are here…” Miyabi said. “But it means that the one who made the portal didn’t do it on purpose then!”

Benjamin nodded. He whistled.

“Can you look into to future?” Miyabi asked. She was a bit curious. “That’s how you know this was all going to happen to us, right?”

“Yeah,” he said. He closed his eyes for a second, and then opened them. ”You want the truth? Not so good.”

He then stood still.

“What is it?” Miyabi asked.

“Nothing… We just passed my parent’s bodies.”

Miyabi was shocked, but Benjamin laughed.

“It’s okay. I’ve seen them many times, and they aren’t here anymore. They’ve also turned into soul-seeking ghosts. I accepted it.”

“I’m sorry,” Miyabi said.

“Why are you apologizing?” Benjamin said. He scratched his head, and flew ahead. “Man, I hate girls.” He muttered the last words, but Miyabi was laughing now. She almost forgot he was still just a little kid, but he acted totally different. She shined the flashlight on the walls, not wanting to see any more bodies. She didn’t notice that she almost walked through Benjamin, and stopped just on time.

“Why are you stopping?” Miyabi said annoyed. “Are you seeing another dead – “

“Shh! I sense that someone is coming!” Benjamin said with a sharp tone.

Miyabi gasped, and tried to hide behind Benjamin.

“Go in there!” he pointed to a room. Miyabi hurried to that room and crouched, trying to slow down her breathing. She heard someone opening a door, and listened very carefully.

“Ow, it is you,” Benjamin said. It didn’t sound relieved, but also not surprised. “So this is the one you’ve chosen.”

“Yeah, we wanted to see how everything is going. If someone is left, I want her soul. I’ve waited too long for this.” She laughed with a shrill voice.

“No you can’t!”

“Momo,” Miyabi whispered. She stood up and joined the rest.

“Oh, who do we have here?” The female ghost asked. It was an adult, a lot taller than Miyabi. Her hair was in a knot, and she wore sporty clothes. She looked in Miyabi’s eyes, and Miyabi didn’t dare to look the other way.
“Is she your new human?”

“No she isn’t,” Benjamin said calmly.

“Miya! I’m so sorry I did this!” Momoko said. “I didn’t know what I was thinking back then!”

“It’s alright Momo,” Miyabi said. “I know you didn’t do this on purpose.”

“Shut the hell up! Both of you!” Motoko screamed. “Do you know her, Momoko? Too bad, because this will be the last time you’ll see her.”

She floated to Miyabi. Miyabi was still looking in her eyes. She couldn’t move anymore, or scream for help.

“No!” Momoko jumped in front of Miyabi, and Motoko stopped. Miyabi lost the trance with the ghost, and she looked dizzy at Momoko’s back, who protected her with her arms wide.

“Go out of my way, you dumb girl,” Motoko said. “It isn’t you who I want. And remember what all your friends did to you! You want to protect them now?”

“I know I’m too late, but I still love my friends! And will still protect and help them, no matter what!”

“You betrayer!” Motoko screamed. “Fine! If this is what you want, I shall happily grant it to you!” She flew towards Momoko, and disappeared in her.

Momoko yelled and clung onto herself. She fell onto the ground in pain and flexed her muscles. Her screaming became louder. Miyabi cried seeing her friend in pain. She wanted to help her and crouched.

“Don’t touch her!” Benjamin warned. Miyabi stood up.

“What should we do then?!”

Benjamin put his hand before her, telling her to be quiet. “Motoko, you haven’t been looking in the future for a long time, eh?” He remained calm. Miyabi had no idea what he was planning.

“Shut…up,” Momoko said. She gave one angry look, and it changed into a painful face.

“If you look now, you can sense a much stronger soul near here. Just leave this human alone.”

It was quiet. Momoko stopped with screaming. And then the ghost came out of her and flew away from them very fast. Miyabi hurried to Momoko, who was lying on the ground with her eyes closed. Miyabi holds her in her arms.

“Is she…”

“No she isn’t dead, she’s just fine,” Benjamin said.

“What is Motoko doing now?” Miyabi asked.

“Motoko was trying to get your friend’s soul with force. I just told her that there are other humans here, so that Momoko could be safe. But now… We have to hurry up and go to your other friends.”

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users