• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#21 adreza

adreza

≈ The Highness of Captainism™ ≈

• Senpai
  • 2227 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:16 PM

wow...awesome fanfic ever i read 11....i want more...can't wait for the continue...

+ Set by Me + | + My Graphic Thread +

Posted Image

Click Siggy for Captain Fanpages

#22 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:13 PM

And 2 more readers! Thanks for commenting and reading :D
Right now, my imagination won't help me ^^; But I'm changing that now!
I just have to go trough my last week of exams, then I'm available :o

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#23 AmyYan

AmyYan

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:56 AM

^That's OK...you can relax.....because if you relax, the fic will become better and better <3

#24 adreza

adreza

• Senpai
  • 2227 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:37 AM

^
^
i will wait for the next chapter....hehehehe...
its good thing coz you was got through your exam...
:P

Posted Image

#25 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

And there it is, chapter 3!
More explanation, so I hope everything is more clearer :P

=============================

Chapter 3

As the three girls were listening to the conversation on the walkie-talkie, they didn't noticed that there was something walking through the corridors. Maasa, still sitting with her back by the door, suddenly felt the door was vibrating softly. Before she knew what was going on, someone was slamming the door. Maasa was shocked and screamed, getting the attention of Captain and Miyabi. The door shook again.
Miyabi screamed and slowly slid backwards.

"Maasa, stay there!" Captain yelled. She threw the walkie-talkie in the corner and ran to the door. Maasa stopped the door with her back as Captain came next to her and pushed it with her hands.

"It is…strong," Maasa brought out. She pushed the door as hard as she could, not wanting to let the thing behind the door from entering.

Captain nodded. The sweat was on her forehead. She tried not to fall and kept pushing to the door. What she didn't saw is that there was a little stone on the floor. She accidentally stepped on it and slipped, falling hard on her stomach.
The stone flew to the other side of the room. As quickly as she could Maasa ran next to the door, leaning to a wall.
Miyabi didn't understood why she did it, but knew the answer as she watched to the door, what stopped shaking. A ghost came floating through the door. It was like the room was frozen in ice. It wasn't the same one they saw earlier, this one looked like a woman with long black hair. Miyabi tried not to scream, her whole body was shaking with fear. Maasa also was looking at the ghost in horror. She felt the cold in her body while she panted. The ghost then smiled and looked at Captain. She was lying on the ground and coughed, not able to move. Maasa closed her eyes, not wanting to know what will happen next. The ghost yelled with a high voice and flew through Captain.

Captains eyes where big for a moment, and then closed, letting out her last breath. She didn't moved or made a sound.

"S-Saki chan?" Miyabi said carefully. There was no response.

Maasa opened her eyes. She bolded her fist and looked fierce to the ghost, who floated above the room. She knew what she had to do.

"Miya! Grab the stone and throw it to me!"

Miyabi looked up and looked to Maasa. She looked very serious, so she searched for the stone, not asking any question. She found the stone lying under the door and she threw it to Maasa, and she caught it. It was a shiny, white and very small stone.

"What will you do with it?" Miyabi finally asked.

"I'm not sure."

Maasa bit her lip. She could feel her heart bouncing in her throat. She was shaking and could pass out any minute. But then she looked at Captain. It was almost like she was…

Maasa tasted blood from her lip. Now it was not the time to think about it. The ghost looked like it was about to leap. It was now or never. She looked at Miyabi, who was looking confused and scared.

"Trust me, okay ." She forced a smile. Miyabi nodded.

Maasa took a deep breath, and then exhaled. In her palm she felt the stone getting warmer. She took the stone with her index finger and thumb and hold it to the ghost.

A bright light appeared from the little stone. The ghost screamed in a high pitched voice. The whole room was filled with white light, making it hard for Maasa to see a thing. The voice became louder and higher. Miyabi put both her hands on her ears and closed her eyes. With Maasa's free hand, she stretched it to the ghost, and pretended like she was grabbing something. Then a vague, blue dot came out of the ghost. Maasa's hand what was in a fist went to Captain, and she opened her hand. The dot disappeared.

Maasa staggered backwards and let the stone fall. The light vanished, and so did the ghost. Maasa panted and slowly fell to the ground. She closed her eyes, and didn't opened it.

I opened my eyes. The room was white. It didn’t startled me, most of my dreams look like that recently. I stood up, and began to walk.
There was no one. My footsteps echoed. I didn’t saw Miyabi or Captain. It was always me walking, hoping to find an exit and to wake up. But it wasn’t always me alone…
“Ah, I see. You used the stone I gave you.”

A familiar voice came out of nothing. Then, a little boy appeared to me. He looked like a ghost, grey and you could see through him. He proclaimed to be a ghost, who was murdered in this building we where at. Lately, he made my dreams like this, just to talk to me. He told me that we, Berryz Kobo, would come to this building and that ghost came to kill us once we entered his dimension. He gave me the little stone, saying I should use it when one of my friends where in danger.

“It has great power, eh? What this little thing all can do. You just have to use it right. It can make a ghost dissapear or give back the soul that doesn't belong to the ghost.” He flew up and did that while he sat like he was sitting on a chair.

“Is that why you choose me? Cause I can use it right?” I asked, looking up.

“Well, it was really a big coincidence, y’ know. I only wanted to make people scared. I really like this dimension. But when I saw how your friends would be killed like that, I couldn’t ignore that, y’ know. We ghosts can see the future of every human being. But you’re a bit different than the other humans, so I thought of helping you.”

“How different?”

“Uhm… You have more courage, I think.”

I frowned. His answers weren’t always clear. “You know why my friends weren’t sent to this dimension of yours?”

“You ask me many questions, y’ know. I could send you back. But to that question, I have no answer. I don’t even know why you were sent here.’

“What? We shouldn’t be here?” I was surprised. I thought everyone who came here would be teleported.

“No, only ghost can make a portal that will able you to come here. But only with the help of a human.” He was flying in circles, not realising that I was more shocked than before.

“What are you saying? Someone put us here on purpose?”

“Oh,” he stopped flying. “Your friends are waking you up, I should go.”

“No, wait-“ Everything went slowly black for my eyes. I tried not to fall asleep, as I moved with my arms. But my eyes went heavy. I gave up and fell.

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#26 adreza

adreza

• Senpai
  • 2227 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:18 PM

wow...they really see ghost... <3
good job coz can keep the horror...they truly going to ghost dimension[i believe this could happen coz my friend was stuck at ghost dimension before]...
i should give 5 star for this fanfic...keep your good job and i will wait for the next chapter... XD

Posted Image

#27 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:51 PM

Big shock! :P
So there really ghosts!
When Maasa threw that little stone, and reading about Berryz being special I really thought of Berryz Kamen :unsure:

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#28 adreza

adreza

• Senpai
  • 2227 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:29 AM

^
hahahaha...yup,Berryz Kamen start their action...hahahaha...
"Maasa The Strongest Idol" XD

Posted Image

#29 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:07 AM

lol, I wasn't thinking of Berryz Kamen at all. But it's true with the "Maasa is the stongest idol" XD

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#30 adreza

adreza

• Senpai
  • 2227 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

hahaha...can't believe maasa can stand against ghost...hahaahha..

Posted Image

#31 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 05:27 AM

Oh wow ...'real' ghosts ... poor Berryz :good:
Yay, Maasa in 'Action' lol Now she can once again prove that she deserved the name 'strongest Idol' =)

"Miya! Grab the stone and throw it to me!"
(...)
"What will you do with it?" Miyabi finally asked.
"I'm not sure."

I don't know really why, but somehow I like Maasa's answer. It seems ... idk, I can' explain it ... ^^"

fzZ0NNt.jpg
Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R || ~1/2~ MaaMomoFan

#32 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:30 AM

^
She doesn't understand it self either, so that seems like the best answer.

Thank you for reading, everyone. I never had that many readers :)

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#33 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:18 AM

whaaaaaaaaaa~!!! sorry for being late~!!!!

great chapter~~!!!!
whahha... maa!!! you're so strong... LOL

kamei.jpg

#34 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:03 PM

^
I was already thinking, when will you come? :drool:

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#35 adreza

adreza

• Senpai
  • 2227 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:15 PM

when the next chapter will be upload here Juuichi??can't wait it anymaore... T_T

Posted Image

#36 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:28 PM

^
And I posted my last chapter 4 days ago! :drool:
Well, today, my exam period has finished! I hope I can make a chapter every week.

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#37 adreza

adreza

• Senpai
  • 2227 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:24 PM

i still didn't see chapter 4.... :wub:

Posted Image

#38 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:01 PM

Whew~ I just read all the chapters so far~ NICE work! this is your first fic in english? really? great job!
the little grammar kinks doesn't really interrupt the flow or anything major so it was great!!!

I also like the horror theme~ you can help Dran spread the horror looove~
can't wait for the next update~!
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#39 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:48 AM

Chapter 4 is up! It is really funny, but I was all fired up making the end. hope you guys feel the same. Sorry for the long wait, but I made the chapter a bit longer, and with a cliffy again.

asianqueen: Thank you for reading! Ah, there are still grammer errors? I feel stupid XD

===============================

Chapter 4

“Maa? Maa chan? Wake up!”

“Why won’t she wake up? Maybe she is…”

Maasa slowly opened her eyes, but opened it with shock when someone grabbed her shoulders and shook her back and forth.

“Hey, wait! I’m awake!”

The shook stopped. With a headache Maasa was looking in the eyes of Saki Shimizu. Maasa opened her mouth to say something, but Captain was her for and hugged her. Over her shoulder Maasa saw Miyabi, wiping her tears of her cheek, and she smiled to her. Captain let Maasa go.

“I heard what you did for me,” Captain said.

“Oh, really?” Maasa said surprised. She was crabbing her head, not knowing what to say. “I…I didn’t know what to do, everything happened so fast, maybe I messed it all up and I ended doing something I have no idea about and-“

“Thank you.”

Captain blushed, so did Maasa. And then Captain said with a big smile, “Well, whatever you did, I’m back here, and the ghost is gone. Now all we should do, is to find a way out of this dimension.”

“Saki chan…” With full admiration she looked to the captain of Berryz Kobo. Even Miyabi, who was younger then her, grabbed her hand and nodded, showing that she agreed with Saki. Maasa rubbed her eyes, and looked determined “Okay, let’s go!”

==========================

Risako paced and couldn’t stop. She crossed her arms and tried to calm down. Yurina worriedly looked to her, but her mind was full with thoughts of what could have happened to Captain, Maasa and Miyabi. Chinami sat with her back against the others, not wanting to show her face. Momoko has stopped crying, and was still sobbing a bit. Mindlessly she looked to the ground.

Does this thing still work?”

Everyone gasped, looking at the walkie-talkie Risako had in her hand. Everyone came quickly to her as Risako hold the walkie-talkie to her mouth. “Hello? Saki-chan?”

There was a short pause. “Risako! Can you hear me?”

“Yeah, a bit. There are a lot cracking noises coming from this thing.”

That is my fault,” Captain chuckled. “I threw it too hard on the ground.”

“Is everyone alright? We were all really worried!” Yurina said. “We couldn’t hear you all of the sudden. All we heard was you screaming.”

We are sorry we let you worry, but everything is alright now. Nothing happened, we are just startled.”

What do you-“

Miyabi stopped her sentence. Then the girls heard her and captain whispering, but they couldn’t understand a thing. Yurina looked confused to the rest. Risako shrugged, but Chinami and Momoko where still making no eye contact. Yurina was about to ask what was wrong with them, when they heard loud cracking noise and a voice. “Hello everyone!”

“Maa chan!” Yurina and Risako said.

“Are you alright? What happened? Were there ghost?” Risako asked.

Everything is… fine, yeah.”

“Liar,” Chinami murmured. She was talking too soft, so only Risako could hear her.

But I have to tell you something, all of you.” Her last words were probably meant for Miyabi and Captain, because they stopped whispering.

And then, Maasa told of the young boy, who was a ghost, visited her in her dreams lately. The Otakebi Mansion the girls where in, was first an art museum. The little boy and his parents were visiting this museum about 100 years ago. The boy didn’t liked paintings, so he left his parents and was looking for something to play with. But after a while, he was lost and looked in tears for his parents. And then, he heard gun shots. When he was in the same room as his parents, he saw his parents get shot for his eyes. The boy ran away as fast as he could, but the murderers got him too and killed him.

They were thieves, trying to steal some paintings. But they also killed everyone in the museum.” There was a long pause. Then, she sniffed her nose, and continued. “We are seeing the ghosts of those people. Their spirits can’t leave, but they can leave their dimension and come to ours, if they know how.
“So, this boy came to warn me about this dimension. Ghost can see the future, and saw… something terrible happening to us.”

“And did he say why only you were teleported?” Yurina asked. “Because me and Chi could escape safely.”

No, he didn’t. But he did say that this portal wasn’t always here. Some ghost did this, with the help of a human.”

What? Someone did this to us on purpose!” Miyabi said.

I – I don’t know. We just have to find an exit for now,” Maasa tried to change the topic. “I really have no idea if this was a set up or an accident.”

An accident!” Miyabi said in disbelief. “You can’t call this an –

Before she wanted to say more, Captain said, “Oookay, are there further questions?”

“Do you know how to escape this dimension?” Yurina asked.

No, not yet,” Maasa answered.” We will just walk to somewhere and hoping we won’t see any gh-“

Yes, we hope we don’t see any weird stuff again,” Captain said hasty, stopping Maasa to finish her sentence.

Uhm, yeah,” Maasa said, not too confident.

“Saki chan, is everything alright?” Risako asked. “You’re acting a bit weird.”

Rii chan, everything is fine,” Captain confirmed. At that moment a really loud cracking voice made Captain unintelligible. The girls heard her stutter, the noise became louder, and then it was quiet.

“Did the connection broke off again?” Risako asked Yurina.

Yurina nodded. “I think we have to wait until it reconnects again.”

“In that case, I’m going.”

Yurina and Risako looked surprised at Chinami. She crossed her arms and looked irritated at the walkie-talkie. “What are you saying?” Risako asked. “Are you saying we should leave?”

“Yes, exactly.” Chinami stood up and turned her back towards the others, and began to walk.

“You can’t leave!” Risako raised her voice. She bolded her fists. She couldn’t believe that one of her friends would leave her friends behind when they were in danger.

“How long are we supposed to wait here?” Chinami turned around and looked fiercely in Risako’s eyes. “It is getting late. When do you think those ghost are looking for US? You heard Maasa telling about one ghost leaving that place. What if they all leave and haunt us?”

“I don’t think that will happen for now,” Yurina said slowly, not trying to make Chinami more angry.

“And what about someone made this portal on purpose?” Chinami continued. “They are suspecting one of us!”

“No, they don’t” Risako made one step towards her. “How do we know that you're not the one who caused all of these?”

“Risako!” Yurina put her hands for her mouth.

“What? That should be the reason you two didn’t got teleported to that ghost dimension!”

“That doesn’t mean you have to blame it on her!” Yurina said.

“Yeah, Ri,” Chinami said, she also made one step forward. “And what if it was you, who sent Saki, Maa and Miya to the ghosts? You didn’t even wanted to enter this mansion.”

“Chi!” Yurina stood by as she saw her two friends getting ready to fight. By now, Risako and Chinami were really close to each other. Chinami is taller than her, but that didn’t mind Risako.
Her fists were shaking and Chinami looked like she could do something to her any moment.

“Stop it!”

The two girls blinked, they and Yurina looked to the source of the screaming. Momoko stood up, tears where rolling over her cheek. She runs to Risako and Chinami, followed by Yurina.

“Momo,” Risako said slowly.

“You should all stop fighting!” she began. “I’m… I’m the one who made this portal!”

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#40 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:26 PM

Good story so far! nice to see a few horror stories about now, ur inspiring me to write one in the future!

Hmm, why did Momo make the teleporter?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users