#1 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

juulchiibanner.png

Welcome ^_^

Please know, that English isn't my main language, and that I'm still learning. So there will be many grammar errors and easy word chose.
Yoroshiku!

For more works, please visit my Archive of Our Own profile: http://archiveofouro.../users/JuulChii

Fanfics

Otakebi Mansion
Genre: Horror
Chapters:
Chapter 1 down here
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue

My first fanfic about Berryz Kobo.
Story takes place in Berryz Kobo DVD Magazine vol. 20. Saki, Maasa and Miyabi enter the Haunting House, where they are trapped in a new dimension full with real ghosts...

Buono! -mission-
Genre: Humour / Adventure
Chapters:
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

A fanfic about Buono!.
This whole idea is from the MY BOY MV. What if stealing the cake wasn't just part of a MV, but a real plan made by Buono?

The Journey
Genre: Humour / Drama
Chapters:
One-shot

Fanfic about Maasa and Momoko. No slash.
Story takes plays after Berryz Kobo DVD Magazine vol 18. Berryz were playing games.
The two who scored best are in the Celeb group, the three girls after Standard and after that Bad. Momoko and Maasa are left alone, with only a map that would help them to find their way back to Tokyo.

A Life That Matches with Roses

Genre: Romance

Pairing: Momoko/Chinami

Chapters:

one-shot

Fanfic about Momoko and Chinami. Contains slash. 

'We always had a weird relationship. We can't stand each other with others, but when we're alone, something different happens.'  

Choices
Genre: Make-Your-Own-Story
Chapters:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Fanfic about Berryz Kobo.
Imagine you wake up in the middle of a concert. You have no idea who you are, but you recognize the people beside you.
And at some point, you have to make choices. Will you choose the good path or...

~Otakebi Mansion~

Chapter 1

Today, we went to an amusement park for our 20th DVD Magazine. In the beginning, Miyabi chan blindfolded us and brought us in a bus, where we made the teams. I was in team A, together with Risako chan and Kumai chan. Team B was composed of Tsugu chan, Chi and Saki chan. In the park, we did all fun stuff, like ice skating (my back still hurts from pulling up Tsugu chan) and did a searching quest.
This time, for our last mission, we wanted to pay Miya back and we blindfolded her and showed her to the mansion, the Otakebi Mansion.

"W-what are we gonna do here?" Miyabi Natsuyaki asked. After she took of the blindfold, she stared to the big, old building, what didn't look very welcoming. All the Berryz Kobo members stood around her and grinned.

"This is where you go in," explained Saki Shimizu, also named by Captain. "This is what we call the Otakebi Mansion."

"Really? Is this building really named after that?"

"No, we just made that up," Chinami Tokunaga said. "But it's cool, ne?"

"Cool?" Miyabi said surprised. "It looks really old and it's all dirty, you can't even see that it's white!"

"Maybe it looks a lot better inside," Yurina Kumai said.

"You mean darker," grinned Chinami.

"No way I'm going alone!" decided Miyabi. She crossed her arms and tried to look angry, but you saw in her eyes that she was scared, even if someone went with her.

"Okay then, you can choose who's going with you, the others will go in groups of two," Captain said.

Miyabi nodded and sighted with relief. Then she looked up and looked at every member. First to Momoko Tsugunaga, who immediately made a cross with her arms.

"Dame, muri, yada*! I'm not going in!" she almost screamed. Risako, who stand next to her, did the same.

"Me too. I'm going to stay here with Momo,” she said.

"I'll go," Maasa Sudou said, with her arm up. She walked to Miyabi, who was very happy to have Maasa with her and thanked her. And then she looked at Captain, who nodded, and was even happier.

"So me and Kumai chan will go together?” Chinami asked. She gave Yurina a high five and said with full spirit "We'll be alright."

The staff gave Maasa and Chinami a flashlight, explained to the two groups that they just had to walk straight, the team of Miyabi went first and then later Chinami and Yurina.
Momoko and Risako wished them good luck, and told them to keep their walkie-talkie on, so that they could communicate.

And then we walked into the Otakebi Mansion, hearing Tsugu chan and Risako chan yelling good luck. The first thing I noticed was that there was a cold breeze, no idea where that came from. Everything was dark, the only light was from our flashlight which I was holding. Miyabi, who was walking between me and Saki chan, screamed a bit and held us tightly. Then Saki chan and me comforted her, telling that there is nothing to be afraid of. We sometimes heard Chinami and Yurina laughing in the walkie-talkie, so we thought that it wasn't as bad as we first thought. Until…

"What was that?" a voice was heard through the walkie-talkie.

Miyabi, Captain and Maasa stopped walking and listened to it. It is Yurina's voice which sounded very scared.

"I-I don't know," stuttered Chinami. "Let's just walk further."

Maasa picked up the walkie-talkie. "Hello? What is wrong over there?"

There was a long pause, suddenly they heard a growl. The two girls screamed and heard them panting, suggesting they were running.

"What was that?" Miyabi squeaked.

"I don't know," Maasa said, still listening to the device where Yurina and Chinami were screaming. Then they heard something heavy has fall. The girls gasped and turned around. All of them tried not to say a word, even when Momoko tried to ask what was going on. Miyabi pinched in both Maasa and Captains hand. A door cracked open, and something walked slowly out of the chamber. It was panting really loud, and they heard it walking slowly towards them. Miyabi opened her mouth, but there was no sound. They were frozen, unable to move, as the creature came closer.

Maasa's grip on the flashlight weakened, and fell on the floor. The girls snapped out of the trance, and the creature screamed. The light shined right on his face, and the girls could see his face. It looked maimed, it had all cuts and bruises, and the eyes looked like two black holes. As quickly as she could, Maasa picked up the flashlight and the girls ran as fast as they could. It didn't matter where, as long as it was far away from it. They somehow found a door somewhere, opened it and smashed it closed. Maasa and Miyabi where lying on the ground as Captain stayed by the door, leaning with her back against the door.

"What-the-heck-was-that!" Captain screamed. Miyabi was sobbing while Maasa tried to catch her breath. They were all speechless at what they just saw.

Captain looked at the walkie-talkie in her hand, where a lot of noises were coming from. "Moshi moshi?"

"Finally!" Risako yelled. "What happened to you? Chi and Kumai chan are already back, and you guys didn't respond anymore!"

"You have no idea what we just saw," Captain brought out.

"We heard all that scary stuff around us and we just ran as fast as we could outside," Yurina told them. "It was really scary, ne"

"Right," Chinami confirmed.

"And what did you see?" Maasa asked.

"Nothing, we just run and founded the exit. The people who work there are really mean, making all those scary noises."

"Miya, are you alright?" Momoko asked. "You haven't said anything yet."

Miyabi was still lying on the ground, now on the side, with her face to the wall. Captain crawled to her as Maasa stayed by the door. Captain made Miyabi to sit and gave her the walkie-talkie. Still not showing her face, Miyabi took it and said with a hoarse voice "Hello?"

"Miya chan! Don't worry, né. It isn't real, so just stand up and come to us, okay?"

"It wasn't someone from the staff," Miyabi said, almost whispering. "I don't even think it's human." Her voice was very calm, with no emotion.
Captain holds her hands as tears fell from Miyabi's cheek, but she didn't cried. Captain tried her best not burst in tears. Maasa could only look to the ceiling, thinking of what just happened, and listened good to the sound behind the door.

On the walkie-talkie, there was a pause. "What do you mean, not human? It's just some people who were trying to scare you." Momoko voice was a bit startled. The other girls where murmuring on the back.

"There are no camera mans with us," Captain tried to change the subject.

"That's right, they just came back. Maybe we should've told you. But they told us they couldn't find you anymore."

"Well, they can better come back here, we have it cold and are a bit lost." Captain looked at the door. "Maasa, could you open the door and see if it's safe?"

Right when Maasa wanted to stand up, Miyabi turned her head at her. "Don’t!"
Her eyes were red, full with tears and her mascara already melted. Her face was in terror, as she stretched her arm out to the door. "Don't!' she said again.

"It's alright Miya," Captain said. "They won't scare us anymore, I just told them that-"

Miyabi pushed Captain off her, making her stop in middle of her sentence. "Didn't you recognize what we just saw? It isn't someone who works here, but a ghost!"

to be continued

*= She's actually saying no in three different words

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#2 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:14 PM

sweet juul! (mer hier btw)

so scary! Wanna read more! XD

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#3 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:15 PM

Scary! A bit confusing, too, with the change of the POV when its italic :I But good. Keep it up, sounds interesting~

#4 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:41 PM

neh~!!!
keep it up Julchii~!!!
i love it!
miya... miya... miya... it's a ghost, neh~?
i hope you brought momo with ya, so someone would cry all the way and make things harder for you... and make you upset... whahhaha

kamei.jpg

#5 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:58 AM

somehow, this reminds of berryz latest dvd magazine, which is a good thing. <3 looking forward to the next chapter.

#6 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:30 AM

scary!!
------------------------------------
are you making the 2nd chapter??

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#7 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:57 PM

Thanks for all the comments XD (5 post I'm pretty happy)
Glasseyelashes: I wrote that it take plays during DVD mag vol 20 :D
Fujisaki: yes, I will make a secend chapter :D (Nice name, I also watched Shugo Chara :D)

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#8 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:07 PM

Chapter 2 is up. It's shorter then chapter 1, but much more scarier XD
I love cliffy's :ph34r:

==================================

Chapter 2

“W-what are you saying, Miya?”

Captain and Maasa looked in shock at Miyabi, who just burst out. With fear in her eyes she looked at Maasa, who just wanted to open the door.

“You know what I’m talking about, right?” Miyabi said to her.

There was a pause. Maasa’s eyes where big for a moment, and then relaxed, but she still didn’t said a word. Captain looked at Miyabi and Maasa, waiting for one of them to speak. Yurina was also curious. “What does she mean, Maasa?” she asked through the walkie-talkie.

“I don’t think thit is a ghost…” Maasa said slowly.

Tears rolled over Miyabi’s cheeks again. “You do think so! You just said it!”

“Maa, what is she talking about?” Captain asked.

“It was just a stupid rumour I once heard about this mansion,” Maasa snarled, not staring directly in Saki’s eyes.

Before our team entered the mansion, and Saki chan was talking to the staff, I told Miyabi a story I once read in a book. I have no idea when I read it, I didn’t even know for sure it was a book. Anyway, it was a story about this mansion we were about to go in.
This mansion had a passage that will lead you to another world, a world full of ghosts and only people with strong heart can get out of it.
But so far, no one has ever gotten out of that world. First, you have to do a few quests, making the curse to release and the ghosts vanish. If you don’t complete these quests, you will be trap forever and become one of them. I mentioned this topic again when we entered the mansion to Miya, because of the cold breeze I felt. As I told Saki chan the story, I didn’t tell her that I was also scared.

Captain looked confused when Maasa finished her story. She looked at Miyabi, who was still terrified. Her hands were shaking. “You don’t believe in that story, do you?” she asked calmly, holding her cold hands. She didn’t respond. Then she turned her attention back to Maasa, who still hadn't left her spot. “Why did you tell her this story?”

“I didn’t know she took it serious,” Maasa said.

==========================

Outside the mansion, Risako, Yurina and Chinami where listening to their friends with the only communication device they had. They tried to call their cell phones, with no success. When Maasa told her story, Chinami couldn’t help but to start giggling.
Risako gave her a stomp. “Stop it, Chinami!” She said angrily.

“Okay, okay, I'll stop,” Chinami said, trying not to burst into laughter. “It’s just that, there is NO way that this story can be true. First, ghosts don’t exist, and… Momo, what are you doing there?”

She passed the walkie-talkie to Yurina and walked over to Momoko. She was crouching by a wall, with her face under her arms. Chinami and Risako came sitting next to her. Risako folded her arm around Momoko. “What’s wrong?”

Momoko’s head came up. “A-are they a-already back?” she stutter. Her face was pale, but she wasn’t crying. Risako shook her head as an answer. Momoko slowly nodded, and then sat in the same position.

Risako bit her lip and looked worried at Chinami. Chinami’s face hardened, “Come on, Momo. They’re just lost, that’s all. They will surely come back.” She grabbed her arm and shook it. “Just snap out of it!”

“Shh!” Yurina said suddenly. She held the walkie-talkie to her ear, and looked scared. Risako and Chinami quickly stood next to her. Yurina hold the walkie-talkie in the middle, so that everyone could hear what was happening on the other side.

They heard Miyabi screaming, Captain yelling and someone slamming on the door. “Maasa, stay there!” Captain said, and then they heard loud cracking noise, and then silence.

“We are no longer connected,” Yurina said slowly.

Risako’s hands were on her mouth, and Chinami slowly fell on the floor. Momoko couldn’t hold it anymore, and cried.

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#9 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

"They tried to call there cell phones" = supposed to be Their
“Okay, okay, I stop,” needs to be I'll stop
"and then silents. " needs to be Silence
^^

I love your story so far :P And I hate cliffy's :D They make me wanna read more when I can't!

sd1ppf.png

#10 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:07 PM

^
Changed it. Thank you very much :)

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#11 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:53 AM

whooooooooaaaaa~!!!! chapter 2?!
Love it!love it!love it!
what happened?! geez~ don't hang me like that, Jul!

maasa... you're so brave

kamei.jpg

#12 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

Whoa, it's really great! I love it! =)
Maasa PoV FTW XD

I hate cliffys! I want to read moo~re! :wub:

fzZ0NNt.jpg
Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R || ~1/2~ MaaMomoFan

#13 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:09 PM

^
New reader :lol: Thanks for reading. Yeah, we all love Maasa POV. :w00t:
aya-chii: I'll let you gues what's happening for now :P Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it.

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#14 Dran

Dran

Enlightened One | ½ of KIDS-Subs

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

A fellow horror writer? Wonderful. We need more fics like this on H!O. :P

#15 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:43 PM

^
yeah, I was also thinking of that x_x (And all about Maasa :unsure:) Maybe that's why I really like yours ^^;

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#16 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

waiting for one to speak. - moet denk ik zijn - waiting for one of them to
This mansion had a passage that will led you - moet denk ik zijn - will lead you
to an other world, - moet zijn - another
a world full of ghost - moet zijn - a world full of ghosts
no one has ever got out of this world. - moet zijn - no one has ever gotten out of this world
If you don’t completed this, - moet zijn - if you don't complete this
I didn’t told her - moet zijn - I didn't tell her
She didn’t responded. - moet zijn - she didn't respond
Then she paid her attention to Maasa, - dit loop nie lkkr miss moet je er van maken - Then she turned her attention back to Maasa (maar dat weet ik nie zkr)
who still didn’t left her spot. - moet zijn - who still hadn't left her spot.
“Why did you told her this story?” - moet zijn - Why did you tell her this story?
there friends - moet zijn - their friends
to Yurina and walked to Momoko. - moet zijn - and walked over to Momoko
she stutter. - moet zijn - she stuttered.
looked worried to Chinami. - moet zijn - looked worried at Chinami
hold the walkie-talkie to her ear, and looked scared. - het klinkt nie lkkr miss moet je ervan maken - held
Yurina hold the walkie-talkie in the middle, - hier ook - held

ey super cool! I can't wait till chapter 3! Wanna know what happens next!
And about the grammar I don't know for sure. I can be wrong about it. Hope I helpen u a bit though
btw mer here

sd1ppf.png

#17 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:49 PM

^
Ah, thank you very much :w00t:
BTW, she is rice-chans her sister, and uses her account.

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#18 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:30 PM

^
Ugh I need to learn to log out <_<
And Mer needs her own account!

sd1ppf.png

#19 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:35 PM

^
LOL :lol:

Chapter three is in the make :wacko: With more explanations and more horror.

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#20 AmyYan

AmyYan

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:57 PM

^
More more more :good:...
great fic......
i want to see what will happen to them......
and btw, Maasa POV FTW :wub:....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users