• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#141 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:54 PM

She couldn’t believe her own eyes for who she saw sitting on the chair.

Who!? I'm curious! I really just wanted to scroll down! x]

“You mean when I used the pistol or when I bumped into a knight armor?”

LOL That's our Momo~ So cute~ <3

I don't know but I really couldn't decide between Chisato and Tsunku lol
I just knew it would be one of them ... Actually, the Chisato idea was like; "It would befunny if it was her!" XD

And the scene with Chisato was so cute~
Poor Chisa~ Good that they settled all things now! =)

Strangely that Miyabi didn't told Airi and Momo that they were taped ... but therefor she was really shocked when Chisato said that she had such a deal with Momo lol

And the end was pretty funny! XD

fzZ0NNt.jpg
Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R || ~1/2~ MaaMomoFan

#142 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

Airi is the winner of the Buono -mission- poll!

And a new poll means new fanfiction! Please read the first post before reading the story :)
And don't forget to vote your first choice!

I wanted to thank shinpaul for taking his time to correct my English errors :D Thank you!!

Edited by JuulChii, 16 August 2011 - 01:53 PM.

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#143 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

~ Choices ~

Chapter 1

I opened my eyes but the bright light that was shining on my face quickly makes me close them again. I heard loud music playing and people screaming. This, I slowly opened my eyes again and saw some girls singing loud through a microphone. On my right and left I saw many people in the hall screaming and dancing. Why are they screaming? I looked at the front. I stood on a stage in a big hall full with cheering people waving with a lighting stick in many colors. Who where they cheering for? Why am I standing on stage?
I looked at the girls who were standing in front of me. They were dancing and looked very energetic.
I tried to mimic their movements. I somehow recognized a few steps. I listened well to the music.

“Baby, tiki tiki tiki suteki da ne”

I know this song! Monkey Dance? But then the person who is singing is…
I looked to the face of the girl who just sung. Is that… Risako? Then at that moment all the girls began to jump. Quickly I tried to jump with them.

“Monkey dance! Monkey dance!”

Where the hell am I? I’m not participating in a concert right?
And how do I recognize all these girls?
I felt a microphone in my hand. I almost wanted to say “Test one two” until the girls started to sing again. I knew the dance steps and continued. Then I heard someone sing right next to me. Weird enough I knew it was Miyabi. After her line all the girls sung together. Should I also sing? I know the lyrics.
Now was Yurina’s turn. I grabbed the microphone, cleared my throat and said the line everyone had to say.

“Tabe masho!”

The nervousness roared through my body. I felt my knees shaking and I almost fell on the ground.
Is this for real? I wanted to escape, but I couldn’t find an exit. How can I be in the middle of a concert?
I heard Momoko singing the next line. Again I prepared the microphone and said the words. I heard they were at the second couplet. After Saki I put the microphone on my lips again. I couldn’t pronounce the words well because of the nervousness. What kind of dream is this?
When was it my turn to sing? I continued dancing the steps while I studied my surroundings. They switched formations and I vaguely recognized Chinami who stood next to me.

Everyone was jumping again and came closer. It ended me standing very close to Momoko. I looked closely to her face. Is she real?
Then I turned my view to the public. I felt my stomach making weird noises. I stood at the front of the group that was made. I knew the next line.

“Everybody!”

Then I felt someone pushing me in my back. I automatically walked forward.

“Migi mukanai!”

I wanted to scream. Quickly I walked back to the group and now Chinami was walking closer to the crowd. Now I wanted to flee even more. I looked to Momoko who was staring above, what was part of the dance. But her eyes weren’t pointed to the ceiling, but on me. But she wasn’t looking happy like the others, but worried. It looked like she wanted to say something, but paused. Then she pointed with her pinky to the crowd. I looked and saw that Chinami was back at her position. I quickly walked a few steps to the public and sung the next words.

“Te wo agete!”

Only this time my voice was very hoarse and it sounded different than usual. I was shocked. I hope the public didn't noticed it. Then Momoko jumped in front of me. This was the partner part. I wasn’t dancing along this time. I was breathing faster and I was sweating a lot. For a moment I saw black spots for my eyes, and I thought I won’t hold it any longer.

“Hold on for a bit.”

For a few seconds I was staring in Momoko’s eyes, and then the girls were jumping to other positions again. Does she know what is happening to me?

The song almost came to an end. I was exhausted and felt I could pass out. I was lucky that I know the dance and the lyrics, or else… What else? This is a dream right? Nothing can happen to me! But why do I feel so sick? Can you get a fever in dreams?
The girls run to the front stage. There I discovered a ladder to downstairs. This could be my way out.
The ending pose came, and after that, another song kicked in. Dschinghis Khan.

This could be my chance to escape. But maybe I will get too much attention on my side. What should I do?

A ) Climb downstairs
B ) Stay on the stage and perform
Click on your choice

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#144 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:31 PM

A )

I run to the stairs and walked down.
When I was downstairs, I could still hear the girls screaming and the crowd yelling. I made a deep sigh, happy to be out of there. I felt my heart racing in my throat.

I was standing in a white room with a long corridor. There were few doors where some group names were written on a paper. In one of the rooms I heard voices. I walked slowly to it. I saw around nine girls standing in front of the mirrors. Some of them looked older than me. They all wore beautiful black clothes, what consisted of a white shirt and black pants with a black legging underneath it. They were singing with the song that was playing upstairs.
Then the girls noticed me and all stopped singing. I felt shivers through my back. I could handle that too.

One of the girls walked to me. She looked like the eldest, and she was a bit familiar for me. I couldn’t think much because my head hurts.

“Sudou-san, are you alright? You look pale,” she asked worriedly. “Are you still feeling ill?”

I was wondering for a moment to who she was talking to. Then another girl stood next to her. “C’mon Aichan, we must go. It’s our turn soon.”

Ai nodded, looked at me for a moment, and walked out of the room following the other girls. I stood there for a few seconds, but it was no use thinking why I knew all of them. I continued walking through the hall. I read what stood on the paper on every door. “Egg, °C-ute, MC…”
All those words were so familiar for me. I even saw few girls passing through who I’ve seen before.
Just where am I? Why was she calling me Sudou?
The headache was getting worse. Again I saw black spots. I leaned on the wall with my hand on my forehead. I felt my legs giving up on me and saw black

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Have you seen this happen?”

“How could this happen?”

“Is this because of the virus?

“Everyone, move!”

I blinked after opening my eyes. I saw double for a moment. I was sitting on a chair in one of the dressing rooms. A bunch of girls were all watching me. They all moved to the back a bit when an elderly woman came to me. “Did someone give this girl a glass of water?”

A girl around the age of 13 run away and came back with water. She hand it over to me. I had trouble holding the glass firmly in my hand and I drunk it. I coughed and felt my head pounding again.

“How are you feeling, Sudou-san? Do you think you can get back to the stage?” the woman asked me. She wasn’t looking happy, and with her looking in my eyes like that, I couldn’t dare to say no.

“You can’t mean that, Nakayama-san!” Saki said. “She couldn’t even take our performance.”

“What?” Nakayama now looked furious at me. “Have you missed the whole performance?”

“I – It isn’t that bad, right?” Yurina asked. “We were at our second song, and she doesn’t has any solo lines in it – “

“Don’t you think the public won’t notice when someone is missing? You just can’t leave without a good reason! But she can at least tell the public that’s she’s feeling better. Sudou said it herself that she could participate today.”

Everyone was quiet. Nakayama turned around and walked away. The girls all looked at each other, until someone from the same team as Ai broke the silence. “Alright everyone. Just continue what you were doing. Everything is oké now.”

I shook my head a bit. I almost recognized every girl. Funny that I’m still dreaming, but this isn’t what you mean a nice dream.

Six girls stayed in the dressing room. The girls looked nervously at each other.

“Maa, are you feeling better?” Miyabi asked.

She looked at me, but I couldn’t answer. Was she talking to me? But I’m not who she thinks I am!
I looked at Momoko, who was ignoring me. She must be hiding something from me. Does she know who I really am? Why else would she give me hints? But the biggest question is; what am I doing here?

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#145 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

B )

I stayed with the other girls. What could happen to me? Maybe they will stop at one point and tell this is all a big joke. At least, that’s what I hoped.

But after singing some lines, I stopped singing. I was out of breath, and my voice stopped on me. This dance was taking more energy. Eventually, I saw double and my legs refused to move. Was this the sign that I should wake up? I gave up and I fell…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Have you seen this happen?”

“How could this happen?”

“Is this because of the virus?

“Everyone, move!”

I blinked after opening my eyes. I saw double for a moment. I was sitting on a chair in one of the dressing rooms. A bunch of girls were all watching me. They all moved to the back a bit when an elderly woman came to me. “Did someone give this girl a glass of water?”

A girl around the age of 13 run away and came back with water. She hand it over to me. I had trouble holding the glass firmly in my hand and I drunk it. I coughed and felt my head pounding again.

“How are you feeling, Sudou-san? Do you think you can get back to the stage?” the woman asked me. She wasn’t looking happy, and with her looking in my eyes like that, I couldn’t dare to say no.

“You can’t mean that, Nakayama-san!” Saki said. “She couldn’t even take our performance.”

“Yes, everyone noticed that too,” the woman said. “But she can at least tell the public that’s she’s feeling better. Sudou said it herself that she could participate today.”

Everyone was quiet. Nakayama turned around and walked away. The girls all looked at each other, until someone broke the silence. “Alright everyone. Just continue what you were doing. Everything is oké now.”

I shook my head a bit. I almost recognized every girl. Funny that I’m still dreaming, but this isn’t what you mean a nice dream.

Six girls stayed in the dressing room. The girls looked nervously at each other.

“Maa, are you feeling better?” Miyabi asked.

She looked at me, but I couldn’t answer. Was she talking to me? But I’m not who she thinks I am!
I looked at Momoko, who was ignoring me. She must be hiding something from me. Does she know who I really am? Why else would she give me hints? But the biggest question is; what am I doing here?

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#146 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:52 PM

Chapter 2

The concert ended without me being on stage. I still couldn’t move after they put me on the chair, so they figured Saki should inform the public. At the time all the girls were on stage and left me alone in the dressing room, I tried to stand and walk a bit. But after walking a meter I fell and I landed on the other chair. I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw a long black haired girl looking back at me with thick bangs on her forehead. She looked around 16 with a very confused expression on her face. But this was definitely me. Why can’t I recognize myself but can name all the girl who just stood here in the dressing room? I also knew the faces of all the other girls who were around me, but not the names. Maybe I interacted more with the other 6 girls. My other me that is.

The door opened, and the girls entered. They all had towels with them and were talking at the same time. And then they noticed me still sitting.

“I told everyone what happened to you,” Saki said with a smile to me. I only nodded. Pain. Shouldn’t have done that.

“You’ve really startled us, you know,” Chinami said loud. “I wasn’t thinking that this virus could catch you that fast. Hopefully you won’t be out too”

Virus? I remembered someone mentioning this. Is that why I’m feeling so bad?

The girls undressed and changed to their casual clothes. Since I can’t even stand for 2 seconds, they decided I shall change my outfit back in the hotel. Yurina and Chinami helped me to walk outside and to get in the car. I’m glad they didn’t asked me anything. Not because I couldn’t answer a question anyway, but I was feeling very awful, and I don’t think I would get a word out of my throat.

We reached our destination. Again the two girls helped me out the car and getting me to the hotel. It was dark outside, and the wind went through my thin costume and my bare legs. Now my whole body was shaking. I felt horrible.

Eventually, we made it to my room. Yurina and Chinami put me on the bed. I noticed another bed in this room.

“Should we help you getting undressed?” Yurina said.

“No thanks,” I replied.

“You wanna come with us eat dinner with everyone?” she than asked.

“No.”

“…Okay.” Yurina gave up. “If you need us, just call us and we’ll be right here.” And she and Chinami left the room.

I wasn’t hungry at all. All I wanted to do is sleep and then wake up from this bad dream. But who is the dreamer? I tried to remember, but nothing was coming back. I couldn’t remember anything from what happened before the concert. I lied on the bed and shut my eyes. Sleep, dammit!

The door opened.

“Excuse me…”

I looked up. It was Momoko.

“Momoko?” I said slowly.

“Oh, you remember my name?” Momoko said surprised.

“Well of c –“ I stopped. “How do you know that?” I knew she knows more!

“Know what?” Momoko walked to a closet next to her bed opened one of the drawers.

“You know what’s happening to me right? I have no idea who I am, what I am doing here and – “
I couldn’t breathe for a moment. I coughed hard and gasped for breath. My hand reached to my throat. It hurt a lot.

“Are you okay?” Momoko asked in panic. She ran and stood next to me and looked like she could cry. I waved my hand signing everything is okay. I shouldn’t be talking that much in my state. My breathing slowed, and the pain reduced.

Momoko sighed. “That’s good.”

“Will you tell me… What’s happening to me?” I asked slowly. I saw Momoko hesitating while she played with the end of her t-shirt. She then walked to the drawer she went before, searched in it and got a little pocket book. She hopped on the bed sitting next to me and she showed me the book. It looked very old. It was all dent, the title was unreadable and you could smell a strong scent coming out of it.

“I found this book last month,” Momoko said, still pressing the cover in front of me. I felt getting nauseous of the smell. “It’s a book full with different fairy tales. But instead of happy endings, there is always something cruel happening in every story. In one of the stories,” Momoko now looked more serious to me, “it is about a girl who lost all of her memories because someone who hated her has cast a spell on her. She didn’t recognized where she was, and she eventually got lost and never came back home. ”

Silence.

“W – wait what?” I felt very confused of what Momoko just said. “From whom did you get that book?”

“I didn’t get it from anybody, I, eh, found it somewhere in a shopping hall.” Momoko was kicking her legs and looked down.

“And why did you tell me this story?” was my second question.

“Well, I think this has something to do with you now!”

What the… Is she referring my situation with a dumb story out of a book she just found? No, I think she lied about founding it. But she is hiding more. How should I approach her?

A ) Change the subject
B ) Ask her straight away
Click on your choice

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#147 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:53 PM

A )

“Okay then, I guesses that makes sense,” I said. But of course it doesn’t make sense at all! I could even see Momoko blinking after she heard I was ‘convinced’. But I probably can’t make her talk now, so I should try getting answers of my other questions.

“I have an other question. Why is everyone talking about this ‘virus’?”

“Well, it’s not really a virus,” Momoko said. “But the members of Hello!Project are all getting sick, but there is no flu virus in Japan, so we call it a virus cause only we have caught it.”

“Are you infected?” I asked.

Momoko shook her head. “But some Berryz members have, including you. There are already some Eggs who can’t participate in the concert we just held. They feel sick and have fevers. What you have is like a first stage, and before you know it you won’t be getting out of bed.”

“Well then I hope I can get up tomorrow,” I said. “Well then, I should think about how to explain to the others why I can’t remember anything, because some evil person has cursed me.” And when I was about to turn around and to enter the dream world, she finally slipped something.

“I’m not evil!”

Momoko put her hand for her mouth and gasped. She stood on the ground and look shocked at me. I could only smile.

“I – It – it’s not what… you think…” Momoko stuttered.

“Give me the book,” I demanded. Momoko had the little book clenched in her hand. She slowly shook her head.
“Okay, then tell me from who you got this book? Or did you bought it?”

“I got it from someone,” Momoko almost whispered. She looked scared to me, her lip was trembling.

“You know from who it was?” I asked further.

Momoko closed her eyes. “… No.”

I wanted to yell. I can’t believe her! I jumped out of bed and grabbed the book out of her little hand. Momoko squeaked and staggered. I read with speed through the book and that’s when I saw a title named ‘Amnesia’. It was even marked with many colors.

“Explain.” That’s the only thing I said, while I read in shocked the story.

“Well, uhm,” Momoko started with a trembling voice. “At the end of the story, there is described how the evil person made the curse. There were all notes scribbled on the side. I don’t know who wrote that, but it made the ritual more understandable. I thought, maybe I could…”

Momoko’s legs gave up and she slowly glide on the floor. Now she was looking desperate to me. But I didn’t know what to say either. I saw all the notes on the page. I read the last line of the book:

The girl never regained back her memories.

“So you thought it would be fun to erase my memories?” I said laconically.

“No!” Momoko immediately disagreed. “I was just… curios.”

“Why me anyway?” I snarled.

“You just happened to pass by,” Momoko said as it was her best reason. “But if I knew it would work, I never have done this!”

I moaned. I wanted to scream more when I saw Momoko’s eyes tearing up.

“Just… how do we cover this up to the others?” I asked.

“Uhm...” Momoko sniffed her nose. “When you passed out, you hit your head, and that’s how you lost your memory?”

“Not bad.” I went back to my bed, not wanting to worry about tomorrow. “Who sleeps next to me?”

“Me!” Momoko smiled. She also didn’t continue the subject and began undressing. In the meantime, I lied in my bed and closed my eyes. I tried remembering some things before I woke up in a concert. I turned, and felt the fairy tale book beside me. That’s when I thought…

“Momoko?”

“Can you call me Momo? It’s weird you call me like that.” She untied her pig tails, brushed her short hair and was about to brush her teeth.

“Ah right. But don’t you think it’s weird that this particularly chapter is marked? Like, the person who gave this to you wanted that you tried this spell?”

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#148 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:53 PM

B )

“Just tell me the truth, Momoko!” I said. “I know you are lying!”

“I’m not lying!” Momoko said pouting.

“Then how do you know what’s happening to me?”

“I don’t…”

“Yes you do!” I yelled. “You knew at the concert, you know it now. You obviously know more than me! Please tell me what’s – “

The pain in my throat came back. I coughed a few times and tried to breath slowly. The pain stopped sooner, but the worriedness in Momoko’s eyes was still there.

“I’m fine,” I whispered. My head is aching. “Why am I feeling so bad? Is this some kind of effect of being cursed by you?”

“No no, it is because of the -” Momoko began, but then she realized what I said. “Hey!”

“Virus?” I finished her sentence.

“Well, it’s not really a virus,” Momoko said. “But the members of Hello!Project are all getting sick, but there is no flu virus in Japan, so we call it a virus cause only we have caught it.”

“Are you infected?” I asked.

Momoko shook her head. “But some Berryz members have, including you. There are already some Eggs who can’t participate in the concert we just held. They feel sick and have fevers. What you have is like a first stage, and before you know it you won’t be getting out of bed.”

“Well than I hope I can get up tomorrow,” I said. “Well then, I should think about how to explain to the others why I can’t remember anything, because some evil person has cursed me.” And when I was about to turn around and to enter the dream world, she finally slipped something.

“I’m not evil!”

Momoko put her hand for her mouth and gasped. She stood on the ground and look shocked at me. I could only smile.

“I – It – it’s not what… you think…” Momoko stuttered.

“Give me the book,” I demanded. Momoko had the little book clenched in her hand. She slowly shook her head.
“Okay, then tell me from who you got this book? Or did you bought it?”

“I got it from someone,” Momoko almost whispered. She looked scared to me, her lip was trembling.

“You know from who it was?” I asked further.

Momoko closed her eyes. “… No.”

I wanted to yell. I can’t believe her! I jumped out of bed and grabbed the book out of her little hand. Momoko squeaked and staggered. I read with speed through the book and that’s when I saw a title named ‘Amnesia’. It was even marked with many colors.

“Explain.” That’s the only thing I said, while I read in shocked the story.

“Well, uhm,” Momoko started with a trembling voice. “At the end of the story, there is described how the evil person made the curse. There were all notes scribbled on the side. I don’t know who wrote that, but it made the ritual more understandable. I thought, maybe I could…”

Momoko’s legs gave up and she slowly glide on the floor. Now she was looking desperate to me. But I didn’t know what to say either. I saw all the notes on the page. I even read the last line of the book:

The girl never regained back her memories.

“So you thought it would be fun to erase my memories?” I said laconically.

“No!” Momoko immediately disagreed. “I was just… curious.”

“Why me anyway?” I snarled.

“You just happened to pass by,” Momoko said as it was her best reason. “But if I knew it would work, I never have done this!”

I moaned. I wanted to scream more when I saw Momoko’s eyes tearing up.

“Just… how do we cover this up to the others?” I asked.

“Uhm...” Momoko sniffed her nose. “When you passed out, you hit your head, and that’s how you lost your memory?”

“Not bad.” I got back in my bed, not wanted to worry about tomorrow. “Who sleeps next to?”

“Me!” Momoko smiled. She also didn’t continue the subject and began undressing. In the meantime, I lied in my bed and closed my eyes. I tried remembering some things before I woke up in a concert. I turned, and felt the fairy tale book beside me. That’s when I thought…

“Momoko?”

“Can you call me Momo? It’s weird you call me like that.” She untied her pig tails, brushed her short hair and was about to brush her teeth.

“Ah right. But don’t you think it’s weird that this particularly chapter is marked? Like, the person who gave this to you wanted that you tried this spell?”

to be continued

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#149 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

So, after a 2 year break, I made another one shot! You could say I'm shipping Momoko/Chinami now :lol:

Please tell me what you though about it! 

See the post under to read!

Thanks to Rice-Chan for the beta, my English will always be unperfect ^_^

~A Life That Matches with Roses~

Right when the cameras were off after filming their shot, Chinami Tokunaga pulled out her jacket and looked up, letting out a deep sigh.

“Fuuuuu, these jackets are hot!” she said with her loud voice. Yurina Kumai and Maasa Sudou followed her by taking off the long sleeved black jacket, and slowly walked off the scene. Miyabi Natsuyaki snickered and gave the short haired brunette a light bump to her arm.

“Come on Chi, it’s not that bad,” she laughed. Her hair looked a bit messy from behind, but she looked just as pretty as before the girls began dancing. Her short strapless dress gave her enough cooling, and the girl never sweated that fast. She grabbed Chinami’s jacket out of her hands, swung it over her shoulder and walked off like a model.

Chinami pouted. “Miyabi-chan, give it back!” She was about to run after her, but a stern voice stopped her.

“Don’t be loud Toku-san,” Saki Shimizu said, already sitting with the other girls on the chairs. They all stared at the televisions in front of them. After every shot they recorded, they always watched it back, eager to see if they did it right. Chinami hurried towards the rest, picked a chair and tried to grab her jacket back from Miyabi, who resisted.

“Guys don’t do this when I’m in the middle!” Momoko Tsugunaga squeaked. Unfortunately she sat between the two and she backed up a bit.

But after one look from the Captain, the three shut their mouths and looked down. Miyabi grinned and let go. When Momoko was about to give it back, Chinami gently pushed the jacket on her lap. “You can keep it for now,” she said softly, almost in a whisper. “I know how you’re always cold.” She winked and turned her attention back to the TV.

Momoko stared dumbstruck to her fellow member, a chill running down her spine. No one heard her, and even the cameras weren’t all on at the moment. Chinami was always good in noticing this.

It is known to everyone how Momoko and Chinami behave. Chinami makes fun of her and sometimes gives a cold response, while Momoko is good at annoying her and she can take the reactions Chinami gives her without feeling hurt. But what no one knows is that off screen, or without anyone near them, they change how they interact entirely.

Momoko becomes shy, insecure and lets Chinami do everything to her. She isn’t sure if Chinami has a crush on her or likes to mess around, but she behaves really nice to her and wants to get close in any way. You could say that Momoko is very happy they have this ‘love-hate relationship’, but lately she is scared of being all alone with her. Last week, Chinami went  too far and started groping her. Momoko tried to stop her but she wouldn’t listen, and pushing her away wouldn’t help either since Chinami is almost a head taller.  

“Momo, your face!” laughed Miyabi. Momoko snapped  out of her thoughts and saw Miyabi pointing at the screen. She saw herself with a bright smile singing her line, and then an arm turned her around and a serious Chinami stood beside her. What a timing…

“Were you having that much fun?” Risako Sugaya joked. Even though she was the youngest member, she was the best in showing her sexy side. Now that she thought about it, every member showed their different side today. Chinami, Maasa and Yurina kept their serious face all day, staying in character. And the other half, Captain, Miyabi and Risako all looked very elegant. For a second, Momoko felt alone, seeing all the members growing up before her eyes. Was she falling behind? Was she not worth being here?

“Of course she was happy! I came to steal the show and save the lens from breaking,” Chinami grinned. Momoko looked up and saw Chinami with a confident smile looking at  the others. And then, a well-known feeling boiled up.

“That’s not possible! Only I can save the lens with my powers!” she exclaimed, jumping up. She pointed her pinky in front of Chinami’s face and drew a heart in the air, and it looked like the shape was glowing – in Momoko’s eyes.

Chinami looked disgusted. “Please stop.” The glow faded. The other members laughed, even the staff members were grinning. Momoko’s smile still remained though, and she sat back.

“Thanks,” she whispered, when all the others were focused on the screen again. Even though Momoko was good at hiding her feelings, Chinami was always first noticing when something was wrong. Chinami winked again, and chatted further with Miyabi.

Again, the butterflies. What was this feeling?

A few more scenes were shot, and after that the members had their individual close up shot. They always shot this one at the end of the day, so that the members who were finished could leave. This time Momoko was the last to be recorded, and she waited behind the camera, looking at all the girls giving their last attention to the shoot. She and Saki mostly stayed in the shooting hall while everyone waited in their dressing room. They felt responsible for everyone and wanted to be there for them. Even if this shot only took 20 minutes, it could be lonely, and a good friend next to you felt  more comfortable.

“Otskaresama deshita!” Momoko said in an enthusiastic voice. After the director gave her the sign, the shoot was over, and she walked out of the room while waving goodbye to the camera and clapping for everyone. After one last speech, she waved to the camera as the elevator door closed.

Silence.

Momoko decided to get changed now instead of going back to the dressing room. She pushed the zero button and the elevator took her down. She unzipped her black dress, took off her shoes and crouched to look for her clothes in her bag. But what Momoko didn’t notice was that the elevator had stopped, and someone stood in front of the opening door.

“What are you doing?”

Momoko yelped, gripping her shirt tightly hiding her almost naked body. She first saw big boots and was so scared that a man had found her like this. But when she looked up, her heart stopped beating.

It was Chinami.

The blood rushed to Momoko’s face. It felt more embarrassing than it should’ve been. They saw each other change all the time. She still had a top on. It’s normal!

But their relation together wasn’t normal.

“So why are you naked here?” Chinami said raising her eyebrow.

Momoko got up, her shirt not really hiding anything. She felt herself shaking, but unsure if it was the cold or the nerves.

“I’m not naked!” she said quick. “I was just… Anyway, why are you here?”

“Why are you trembling?” Chinami asked, ignoring the question. She looked calmly at the smaller girl who was cornering herself in an elevator. She took a step closer.

“Don’t come!” Momoko almost screamed. Chinami ignored her again. The door automatically closed and the brunette was now one step away from her. She reached out her hand and before Momoko could say anything, she grabbed her shirt and threw it on the ground.

“What are you doing, hentai!” Momoko held her arms around her chest. Her heart was racing and she looked scared.

“Hentai?” Chinami said. She smirked. Momoko’s heart made a jump. “I’m not the one who is in an elevator wearing only underpants and a top.”  

“That’s…” Momoko had no idea what she was feeling. She was nervous and wanted to run away, but at the same time she didn’t. She felt at ease with her fellow member. She had no idea what kind of  ideas Chinami had, and that’s what made her excited.

Suddenly she felt a strong hand around her wrist and her left arm got pushed against the wall behind her. Momoko squirmed, her breathing got faster. And then her right hand got pinned next to her head. Chinami’s face got very close to her. Momoko shut her eyes, too flustered to look at her. She whimpered.

“Kawaii…” She heard Chinami muttering. Momoko felt Chinami’s warm breath on her face.

“Ne Momo, open your eyes. Or else I have to make you open them.”

Chinami moved Momoko’s arms up so she could hold them both with one hand. She slowly moved her fingers from up Momoko’s hand down her arm. It tickled and Momoko tried not to squeak. She bit her lip. Chinami got down to her face, caressing it very lightly. She touched her chin, forehead, ears, neck. After not getting a response, she pinched her cheek.

“Momo~,” Chinami pouted. “You’re no fun.” She pinched her harder, what made Momoko bite her lip harder. When she couldn’t take it anymore, she kicked Chinami’s leg with her bare foot.

“Oh!” Chinami said surprised. “That wasn’t nice.” She pushed her knee against Momoko’s leg, leaning into her. “Now I’m getting impatient.”

Momoko was about to kick her with her other leg, when she felt a warm hand under her top. She gasped, opening her eyes in shock and looked in the brown eyes of the brunette.

“Good morning,” Chinami joked.

“Chi, what are you going to do?” Momoko had a very high voice. She knew that Chinami felt her heart bouncing fast. Her hand moved a bit, what let a high squeak out of Momoko. Unconsciously she was pinching Chinami’s hand that held her.

“I think that…” Chinami got closer to Momoko’s face so that their noses almost touched. Her hand crept higher under her top. Momoko was about to burst and felt faint. “… I like… you.”

The elevator made a shock. The girls stood still for a few second, only staring in each other’s eyes. And then reality hit them.

“The elevator is moving,” Chinami said.

“I’m half naked…” Momoko said slowly.   

“They will see you naked.”

“I’M NAKED!”

Momoko reached for her bag while Chinami got Momoko’s shirt off the ground. As Momoko wriggled herself in her pants, Chinami pushed the pink shirt over the black haired girl.

“What are you doing?”

They had reached the ground floor. Saki looked confused to see her two fellow members tangled in Momoko’s clothes.

“Ah Captain!” Chinami said loudly. She finally managed to get the shirt over Momoko’s head and walked towards her. Momoko stood up pulled up her sweatpants. Her face was red and her hair was messy.

“Saki-chan, what are you still doing here?” Momoko asked with an exaggerated voice. She was still trembling and flustered, but she covered it.

“Well I was waiting for you so we could go home together.” Saki’s voice trailed off. She looked very puzzled. “Anyway!” she said quickly. “Chinami, why are you still here? What happened to Momo’s clothes? And why are you still wearing the MV’s clothes?”

Momoko was about to think of an answer, but Chinami was faster. “Oh, I wanted to give the clothes back later, because I wanted to do something with Momo.”

Momoko sighed. So that was the reason why she was still wearing it… But did she just say that to Saki-chan?

“Eh? What do you mean Toku-san?” Saki asked. She looked to Momoko, but she stared to the floor. She felt herself sweating.

“This!” Chinami ran to a vase near the window, took out a red rose and ran back. She stood faced to Momoko. When she was about to ask what she was doing, Chinami bowed and gave her the rose.

“For you, milady.”

The butterflies came back. She took the rose from Chinami, as she felt her cheeks reddening, “Th-thank you.” she brought out.

Chinami got up, gave her a bright smile and then ran to the elevator. “I will return the clothes now, so you go ahead okay? Oyasumi!”

Momoko stared to her until the door closed. She felt empty, with the rose clenched to her chest. She wanted to run after her, be with her.

“Momo, are you coming?” Saki stood next to the front door.

“Yeah,” Momoko whispered. She turned and walked towards Saki, not letting go of the rose.

The End

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#150 kagaki

kagaki

I love Captain too much...

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

Chinami, you very slick girl~
I could imagine Momoko's reactions through and through XD
Once again, a nice one shot by you~

83647689.jpg

Set created by reinalovesllamas~

Shimizu Saki and Okai Chisato

#151 PSYCHOで21垣3。

PSYCHOで21垣3。

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 429 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

Oh. My. God. 

I am in a positive shock : D This is probably the first MomoChii I've ever found read and I loved it. Please write more! MomoChii and other pairings too if you may!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users