• Please log in to reply
14369 replies to this topic

#12661 haruza

haruza

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:32 AM

I just saw the MV... I couldn't help but feel like a proud mother hen  :sob:  :lol:

Even though Duu has a much smaller role in this single than she did in their last, her duo line with Sakura and her solo line at the end was absolutely flawless  <3  <3 That SakuDuu line was so soft and pretty, while her solo line was just perfect  <3 Objectively speaking, Sakura, of course, sang the "Don't hate" line the best, but just the fact that Duu rarely gets lines where she can belt it out... I got chills as soon as I realized it was Duu singing.  <3 Definitely the highlight of the entire song for me.

#12662 DuuForLife

DuuForLife

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:29 AM

did anyone else noticed how in the covers is mostly a ''mizuki-kaede-reina-duu'' order?  :blink:

#12663 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:31 AM

^^ I had happy tears when that DuuSakura moment and her solo line. 

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#12664 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:54 PM

some pic from the 13ki event today

tumblr_olq9kggXZX1qzegu6o1_500.jpgtumblr_olq9jabaML1qzegu6o2_500.jpg

tumblr_olq9jabaML1qzegu6o1_500.jpg

#12665 hanaa-san

hanaa-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

^ I love that Kaede is taller than Duu ahahaha <3  :lol:

#12666 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:10 PM

yes, she is taller than Duu, but not to that extent hahaha

#12667 WTFWTF62427

WTFWTF62427

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

Although Kaedy is taller than Duu by very little, in this photo it is noticed more because the 13th has hight-heeled shoes. :good:  XP

A person on twitter uploaded everything that happened in the event, I leave the link:

There is a lot of information to translate, but maybe someone can translate it. ^_^
By the way it seems Duu + 13th generation = a lot of noise :lol:  :lol:  ^^;

#12668 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:44 PM

can't wait for someone to translate hahaha

#12669 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

DuuSaku  <3

#12670 haruza

haruza

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:22 PM

https://twitter.com/...001659432873985

I'm on my phone right now but it seems like Duu + 13ki performed Futsuu no Shoujo A, Itsumo to Onaji Seifuku de, and Genki Pika Pika at the event. I'm really excited for Futsuu no Shoujo A. Imo, no other song suits Duu's husky voice more than that one *__* I really hope the event makes it onto DVD.

(I'll translate the other reports from the event when I get home if no one else has done it by then.)

#12671 haruza

haruza

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:54 AM

Sorry for double post ^^;

Kinjiru summarized the event from the main thread, so I'll repost it here...

Kudou said she and the 13ki can pull off the trumpet and that we might see it on the program.

13ki showed off a decent maji de suka suka on it during the event.

did something else happen?? (really want to know how the event go hahahaha)   :ph34r:

They started off with Keita and Kudou, who both came in on the stage. Then they introduced the 13ki, who both walked in through the audience. Started with a questionnaire corner in which Keita asked them questions and they had to answer them quickly, and then elaborate afterwards. Kaga said she does not like cute stuff, but apparently she loves sweets. Also answered that she would like to improve her singing, and Yoko wanted to even further improve her smile, which she is very confident in. They did a corner where they had to do a challenge relay in which they popped a balloon went to Keita for a question/challenge, and if the outcome was satisfactory they would receive a point. Kaede kept pulling cards that asked her to do a cute pose, to her great dismay. They failed to get enough points to give presents to the audience so Kuduu joined in. She was pretty useless though since she could not pop the balloon and even asked Yoko to help her. They won though, and some audience members were selected to receive gifts. Like mentioned earlier, they also played clarinet and did Maji de suka suka. Kaga started off and messed up so she asked to try again. 2nd try Yoko just randomly joined in and it went rather alright. Before the ending they both gave their resolves as new MM members and Kaga wrote that during her kenshuusei days there were honestly more hard times than good ones, but that as a member of Momusu she is resolved not to lose to anyone. Yoko was really relaxed and bubbly throughout the event, with a streak of weirdness. Kaga was pretty calm throughout, she does not seem to have found her role within the group yet but is not nervous either. Kind of in a position of...how do I react to the people around me? She is mostly trying to play the tsukkomi to Yoko's boke at the moment. The fans are really nice to her, though. At the questionnaire they asked Kudou how to become so popular/ikemen. Kudou says says that it's not as if she's doing anything it just naturally happened, to which the audience goes eeeeeeeeee?? So she says that it might be because she gets to play these boyish characters in stage plays and does things like the kabe don in them. Yoko: "So I should just do the kabe don, right?" Kaede: "No, definitely sure that is impossible for you." Note, Yoko is absolutely tiny in person. Kaga towers over her. Eye contact-wise I have very little clue where they are looking specifically, because both of their eyes are so small lol. They seem to calmly observe the audience members during intervals, but Kudou staring at you is much more noticeable (despite her stoic and cool nature she provides quite a bit of fan service, or maybe she is just curious).

I tried translating a few of the tweets about things that weren't already mentioned:

“If you you went to a deserted island with only one other member, [who would it be]?”

Kaga→ Satou-san
Yokoyama→ Kudo-san

“Please use your imagination. It was decided that you’ll be doing a drama/play as Morning Musume. Who would play the role of the fairy?”
Kaga→ Makino-san
Yokoyama→ Yokoyan
Kudo→ Yokoyan

One question, one answer(?)
Because the things that they wanted to ask Kudo-san was stuff like “How do you become popular?” and “How does your ‘ikemen’-ness come out?” Kudo replied, “There isn’t anything that I do” and [when she said that] the audience denied it so she said this to Yokoyan, “There is! There is! Naturally showing kindness and such”

Balloon Challenge Round 2
To Yokoyama: “Say two good points about Kudo-san” → “Ikemen” and “She properly pays attention to 13ki’s troubles/worries”
To Kudo: “Please move in the strangest way that you can” → Moves strangely

Next is the amusing live corner 
The setlist: first, with Kudo-senpai included, the three of them sang “Futsuu no Shoujo A”; afterwards, the 13ki, as just the two of them, sang “Itsumo to Onaji Seifuku de” 
And finally, together with Kudo-senpai, they sang “Genki Pika Pika”

Thoughts/impressions after the end of the live:
They had asked Kudo-senpai to sing “Futsuu no Shoujo A” and “Itsumo Onaji Seifuku de” but she remembered the time when she sang [those songs] as one of the original members, and it seems that she became teary-eyed.
So then, Keita-san said, “You're mistaken, you know. If you're crying, your kouhai aren't the ones who are supposed to console you.” [?]*

*I think he's just poking fun of the fact that Duu is the senpai so if anyone should be crying and being consoled, its 13ki not her haha

#12672 WTFWTF62427

WTFWTF62427

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:20 AM

Thank you very much for translating. :respect:  :respect:  :respect:
I think that Reina already  falling in the charms of Duu :wub:   ^^; .
I do the same thing as Duu when reading the setlist of the event,Whaoooooo how time passes ... :cold:  :cold:  :cold:
Thank you very much for translating the event tweets. :respect:  :respect:

#12673 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:15 AM

^^ thank you so much for translating !!!!  :good:

it's so nice to see that they all want to know how to be popular from Duu hahah

#12674 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:26 AM

Oh wow, thanks haruza and Kinjiru! This sounded like an entertaining event! And yes, despite Duu being cool and a bit reserved at times, she knows her stuff and she knows exactly how to rope in the audience. It might come to her naturally but she's learned by now how to exploit it to the max :D

Futsuu no Shoujo A ...my goodness, it's been a while. I love that song <3 (though, imo, they should totally make it a MaaDuuet, exclusively.)

Speaking of Duu and Yokorei.....  :arrow:

iEiCi8m.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#12675 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:00 AM

Lol the event sounds very fun XD XD
For the ballon popping game, Duu keep on saying "I'm scared, It's hard, help me" XD while closing her ears and attemp to pop the ballon but the ballon didn't even burst at all. <3 <3
It seems that Duu and Keita has the chemistry in MCing together. There is one corner that they need to say food in the sa,si,su,se,so order. Kaede did it but when Duu did it, while trying to appeal to Keita, she said "Haru know, Haru understand, Haru understand" many times. XD
This is what I understand from the fan report.
I can't wait for the DVD.
Oh there is one thing, apparently Duu skirts is wear inverted in the picture of the FC Goods picture and finally she wears it correctly during that event LOL. Actually when the event goods was released, many fans already search about the outfit and found out that Duu was wearing it in the other way. But still Duu look cute and stylish in it.

I love Duu scene in the Jealousy MV. <3 <3
I can't help but keep on thinkingt that Duu is a Angel <3
Many fans have commented on her body wave during one of the dance scene.
When I see it, it reminded me of the Fantasy ga hajimaru move in the DVD Magazine. So cool

C5QxwJvUYAAYqks.jpg

#12676 haruza

haruza

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:53 AM

^^^ You're totally welcome! 

^ I thought she looked really great in the MV too *__* I'm glad she's close to the center during the dance parts - makes it a lot easier to spot her.  :lol:

Also, according to Yokoyan's blog, apparently right before the 13ki event, Duu gave her a present. She doesn't say what it was, but it's something she's reeeally wanted for a long time (she stresses this a lot in the post  :lol:) and she's told this to her friends, manager, etc. but apparently without knowing that, Duu was the one who bought it for her. Which, of course, she's really happy about haha. 

#12677 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:38 AM

Oh my, is Duu attempting to lure Yokonyan to the "I loves Duu" group? XD XD

The previous youngtown radio

Duu said that she was in charge of teaching/mentoring the 13ki members.
But when the new member was ask who is their kind senpai, the answer is Chelsea and Ikuta. Upon hearing this she felt heartbroken and sad XD

Her brothers have gotten chocolates for valentine days and her eldest brother got 8 choco while the youngest has 4. She feels shocked when she knows about it.

Her brother, the eldest has been involve in a fight with her dad. It has finally come to the point where there is some physical fights involve. Her brother has not spoke to her dad since the fight and always stay in his room. Duu's father wish to reconcile with him so he always put potato chips (?) at his front door.
When Duu saw this fight she felt scared and say that when it happens, it was intense.
Her father is known for treating Duu with the utmost care and always agree to all her request but when her brother see it, they felt it was not fair and their father was strict towatds them.

C5RshCSVMAAfVE6.jpg

C5ROzgwUkAAcVnC.jpg

C46q9OoVcAUS6pF.jpg

#12678 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:28 AM

awww that's a bit sad about the brother (hopefully they can reconcile with each other). But that's how usually goes when u are the only daughter in the family...getting spoiled by ur dad is somewhat normal hahaha

#12679 haruza

haruza

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:16 AM

^^

I couldn't quite catch all the kanji, but I got most it I think. 

Kaedii: Same generation mate Yokoyama's skill in speaking. For MC's and such, even though I'm thinking, when I'm standing [on stage], words aren't able to come out, so her skill in talking is something I'm really jealous of! 

Duu: Among the members, it's Makino Maria-chan. If it's outside [of the group], it's my brother. Both of them, no matter how much they eat, never gain weight! In particular, Maria loves high calorie foods and often eats it, so I'm jealous (haha).

Yokoyan: Kudo-san's popular style[?] Also, the Hippos at the zoo. Aren't they always underwater? I'm jealous of that sort of freedom/liberty.

And poor Papa Kudo  ^^; I hope they can make up soon. 

#12680 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:03 PM

HIP, please make a unit out of these two!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users