One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:44 PM

Gonna get my favorite gals on page 1

Found the '15 Prism medley

I miss the Moonlight night dance battles between her and Erina

I love how she pushed Erina back @ the start then kissed her left cheek @ the end. XD

#14242 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:07 PM

Duu was police officer for one day  ^_^ ...people on twitter uploaded tons of ridiculously adorable pictures  x_x  :blush:

M4K6fEoe_t.jpg FM5trAFs_t.jpg F1yid2n6_t.jpg oUk3oaeQ_t.jpg  77oMNv7N_t.jpg dPOq0Dvm_t.jpg vPVBKuQK_t.jpg QbvBxfiV_t.jpg IKhfWnx3_t.jpg wfrvw9NI_t.jpg bjyPJkAv_t.jpg s5MjSby4_t.jpg Ffsc8s8l_t.jpgr6w9c0mP_t.jpg JXwddKE3_t.jpg QUk0TcjM_t.jpg jL8luS05_t.jpg r3pP1UZA_t.jpg IJWHuR4I_t.jpg AWwE5i7Z_t.jpg xBRfCK7e_t.jpg 2ONbf52F_t.jpg LzlcPFSy_t.jpg TgdztnZ9_t.jpg 2zLdVF20_t.jpg 2gArHOOC_t.jpg qjiBzkjN_t.jpg DXhTWA3L_t.jpg vh0EU615_t.jpg tyAtPiYC_t.jpg RxPaqupN_t.jpg 1YBeYqAz_t.jpg kx1dhJ47_t.jpg K0XOlkp8_t.jpg lvMtSI5s_t.jpg R7El8Jzl_t.jpg kIL2jRpu_t.jpg JzHJ4HXW_t.jpg 1hD5xEig_t.jpg OkdbylyZ_t.jpg 6A3jfNDj_t.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#14243 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:25 PM

I insist, girls should wear hats, she looks so elegant. :arrow:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#14244 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:05 PM

Dy86k59VsAA1sD5.jpg

Almost a month since anyone posted in this thread? 

...nah, I understand. Haruka is so present on social media, there's not really a need to update this thread. Still, I'm gonna share some of her recent pictures here because she's as lovely as ever  ^_^

Spoiler

The last one with the glasses must be one of my favorite pictures of her. 

Also, did you know that Duu was invited to the Blog of the year event by Ameba?

On their page to "Blog of the year 2018", her blog is introduced in the top 5. That's amazing!  :w00t:

https://content.ameb...goftheyear2018/

Spoiler

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#14245 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:45 PM

She is growing up before our eyes.

#14246 Sorano

Sorano

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:54 PM

Anyone know what she's gonna be up to now when Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger is over? (At least I think it's over, I can't find any info on a second season.)

Posted Image

#14247 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:27 PM

^ Can someone explain that to me? I don't know THAT much 'bout her

#14248 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:34 PM

Haruka plays Yellow Lupin Ranger in the last serie. There is some links with episodes subtitled in this thread.

EDIT: Mizukingdom1 gives us this link some time ago  http://kissasian.sh/...ntai-Patoranger

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#14249 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:53 PM

Oh

My

God

It's interesting to see her as a actress

She's still a musician to me

#14250 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:58 AM

^

yeah right? I feel the same way! It's so cool she got such a main role in a drama right after leaving Morning Musume  <3

I haven't found anything about a second season yet, either. Also, I couldn't find out any other news about what jobs she has planned from now on. I guess we'll see!  ^_^

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#14251 nasro

nasro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:01 PM

Oh it will end a pity I liked his role as an actor. At least we see that when you are popular and you leave the group we find you something direct. Iikubo haruna I think she is going to split up little by little. But the agency where they are currently is no longer good at the present time or the departure of several members!

#14252 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:35 PM

^

yeah right? I feel the same way! It's so cool she got such a main role in a drama right after leaving Morning Musume  <3

I haven't found anything about a second season yet, either. Also, I couldn't find out any other news about what jobs she has planned from now on. I guess we'll see!  ^_^

There's no second season. New Sentai every year, wich mean new cast, new toys and new story (and less money for me XD)

But it's not completly over for her character. They bring back past Rangers every year for different reasons. If it's anniversary season, for example, they usually bring back several characters for a movie.

Right now, we're getting a mini-serie with past characters to celebrate the end of the Heisei era, but only Keiichiro (the red cop) is returning. She could always voice her character if she stay in suit, but i doubt it. There's already many people coming back.

Umika will be in a V-Cinext (direct to dvd movie) this summer though. It's a team up between the 2017 and 2018 Sentai. It take place before the Patranger discover the Lupinranger identities and both Sentai have a lot of Rangers. Should be fun. The Lupinranger, including Umika, will use the Patranger's powers and team-up with two of the most popular characters from Kyuranger : Balance and Naga. It's fun cause they're thieves as well.

A trailer with english subs is available here :

After the mini-serie, the new Sentai will start. It's called Ryusoulger and the theme is knights and dinosaurs. We'll probably get a Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger movie in 2020.

Umika is pretty popular in Japan. Her toys sold really well, so it's a shame they didn't gave her more toys to make more money since the show was a flop. But the good thing is that she's probably the best female characters in years. They actually took the time to write her as a real person instead of boring fanservice. She was also praised for her acting.

While the show wasn't a success, there's not doubt having her in the serie was a great idea since she got a lot of attention. Wouldn't be surprised if she get more acting jobs after that.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#14253 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1053 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:44 AM

I'm sure Duu is going to/is audition for different shows now that the series is over.

She is talented and has a solid fan base, so I'm sure she will get picked up by another producer/series/show.

Like she said she auditioned for super sentai when she was still in MM and graduated when she found out she was getting the part.

#14254 V Project

V Project

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2850 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:37 AM

^^I'm still waiting announcement of Umika's SHF...

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project  YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
qmP6ndJJ.jpg
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#14255 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:04 PM

There's no second season. New Sentai every year, wich mean new cast, new toys and new story (and less money for me  XD

Thanks for explaining how it works!  ^_^

I'm hoping for more roles in dramas or maybe in a movie. That would be awesome.  :wub:

#14256 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:49 PM

^^I'm still waiting announcement of Umika's SHF...

Same XD I thought they would try to revive the Sentai SH Figuarts line since they made a HBV for her and Tsukasa and they brought back magazines and photobooks for the girls.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#14257 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:09 AM

Actually she announce her graduation on April but the audition for the super sentai is only available on November.
The months before her grad, her schedule is packed & she even said that she didn't get any holidays.
While attending her MM schedule, she went to have her audition for Lupin Yellow.
That's why many Duu's fan said that they respect her for being able to audition although she has that crazy amount schedules plus she is a weakling on top of that (for always getting sick)

Duu has an FC event this Thursday & the tix for the additional seats sold out in less than 1 hour. This is only applicable to M-Line FC holder only while normal FC holder can't apply it. (pls correct me if I'm wrong)

She will also going to release a personal book on April & this time she also went to Hawaii (I wonder if she get to meet Tsunku)
She said that maybe we can see her parents during their younger days in this book. She pointed out that her father looks like Abe Hiroshi while her mom looks like Takanori Nishikawa XD

#14258 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:21 AM

Kudo has been posting a lot of pictures of her FC event! 
Kudo%20Haruka-832801.jpg

Ayumi and Akane came to watch her event, just like Saki from Lovelys!
She preformed a lot of Hello!Pro songs.

Duu had some amazing goods:

01.jpg03.jpg

From Hello!Pro Wiki

1st Event

• MC - Talk corner
  • Dear My Friends
  • MC - Question corner
  • Shiroi TOKYO
  • 1 Kara 10 Made Aishite Hoshii
  • Hitorijime Shitakatta Dake na no ni
  • MC
  • Iki wo Kasanemashou
  • MC
  • Romantic Ukare Mode

2nd Event

• MC - Talk corner
  • Dear My Friends
  • MC - Question corner
  • Ren'ai Sentai Shitsu Ranger
  • Hare Ame Nochi Suki ♡
  • Rock no Teigi
  • MC
  • Asu wo Tsukuru no wa Kimi
  • MC
  • Romantic Ukare Mode

Spoiler

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#14259 V Project

V Project

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2850 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 01:40 PM

^WOW~~~ So lovely!

I can't believe it.  It is almost two years after her graduation.  Just re-watch her final concert recently and Ayumin's message still hurts me...

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project  YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
qmP6ndJJ.jpg
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#14260 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 12:11 PM

Some Kudo-chan updates!!
FCpVBMwQ_400x400.png
Duu has a new profile picture (which is really cute)

She will be playing in her first After-MM play on the 14th and 15th of June. She will be in a stage production of Itsumo Pocket ni Chopin, which is a reader's theater-style play which will star five different pairs of actors. Duu will be playing opposite of Kitagawa Naoya. 
 l_p0091168509.jpg

Spoiler

Don't know if this was already put on this thread, but Duu will also release a book on the 27th of April and will be a personal book. 
What I understand it will kind of be like the books Airi has released, so with her make-up routine, hair tutorials, private collections and clothes. 
It will also feature her latest visit to Hawaii. 

The title seems to be Kudo Haruka 1st personal book 

Spoiler

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users