Takahashi Minami - Leader
Maeda Atsuko
Kojima Haruna
Oshima Yuko
Itano Tomomi
Kashiwagi Yuki
Watanabe Mayu

http://www.sanspo.co...10505010-n2.htm

Members: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Kojima Haruna, Oshima Yuko, Itano Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu

Dragon Ball Z Kai ending song: 心の羽根 kokoro no hane (wings of the heart)

PV preview

full pv (w/ Chinese sub)~

http://www.dailymoti...om/video/xe2vue

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#2 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:14 PM

oh cool ^^
one of my favorite member is there already :ph34r:

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#3 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:20 PM

http://www.sanspo.co...10505010-n2.htm

Members: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Kojima Haruna, Oshima Yuko, Itano Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu

#4 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:34 PM

Ending song is called
心の羽根 kokoro no hane (wings of the heart)

Posted Image

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#5 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:54 PM

Pretty heavy lineup, I am sure this will get some attention.

#6 Valerie

Valerie

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 06:52 AM

meh, I would've liked the rumored lineup more. But this is the first time we get an ''all-star'' unit, so it'll be interesting to see what kind of song they come up with. Takamina and Mayu must be ecstatic with this.

Edit: According to The J Word, Kojiharu said that the famous ''kame hame ha'' move will be included in the choreography <3

#7 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:59 PM

cool Acchan and Takamina are there....I´m really looking forward this ^^

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#8 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:55 PM

Takahashi Minami - Leader
Maeda Atsuko
Kojima Haruna
Oshima Yuko
Itano Tomomi
Kashiwagi Yuki
Watanabe Mayu

Dragon Ball Z Kai ending song: 心の羽根 kokoro no hane (wings of the heart)

Posted Image

#9 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

I'm kinda sad it's all frontgirls and it's not all ani-ota's/tough voiced girls or something. BUT I am still looking forward to this and hope they come with something good AND something the dragonball fans will like(they've all been unhappy about the choice of using an idol group for 'disgusting wotas' as it were)(am just quoting is not my opinion of course lol)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#10 pinkguin

pinkguin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2797 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

I like the line-up :wub: looking forward to the song~

#11 visionfactory

visionfactory

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:36 PM

I'm sad they only choose super popular girls :wub:

ºC-uteYajima Maimi

Juice=JuiceMiyamoto Karin

Berryz工房Sugaya Risako

#12 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:46 AM

Dragon Ball Kai ED

#13 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

For an ending theme I suppose it is fine but the song per se is not exceptional, in my opinion.
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#14 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

Wow!! ^^; The song doesn't match Dragonball Kai. XD

#15 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

umm... I thought that this one will be more like RIVER ^^;

#16 Mai17

Mai17

I'm so damn broke right now ....

• Banned
  • 1031 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:49 AM

This song marks the beginning of the Android / Cell Saga

Nice line up

but honestly I perfer the previous ED .....

yeah it didn't match DBK ..........

#17 pinkguin

pinkguin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2797 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

I don't think the song is that good, either <3

#18 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:48 PM

eh.. I expected the song to be like the previous ending song

Posted Image

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

#19 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:24 PM

Yesterday I checked comments on a fansub site. People talked about the new opening and ending and that kind of things. From those (and there were more than there are in this thread) just one was a critique. It said something about it sounding like a song for a five-years-old anime. Not even that it was bad doing that. If you take it seriously, it just says that is not enough hard and enough male. Or if you want to put it on another way that girls can’t rock. But that is not an argument, is just people defining themselves, their masculinity, against something. Girls of course can rock, but maybe some girls doesn’t need to express themselves rocking, because maybe there are more things than rock, even good ones, world is less narrow than that. Of course, the only good thing is rock because it is not false, it equals the features which people use to define themselves. Maybe if AKB rocked more, those guys would have said that eternal response: not bad for a girl. So I like the idea of not wasting your time on useless discussions with wankers. Also liked that the group, having respect for the franchise, didn’t tried to demonstrate ‘something’ or tried to put a song that people will remember more than the new single.

The song fits the ending animation and also is suited for what I remember was the only thing worth remembering about DB: friendship, hope for a better future, etc. Liked the song, played it yesterday twenty times on a row (there a couple of links on YouTube with almost or more than 30.000 plays on a couple of days). Reminded me lots of things I like about the group. The part with the funky bass, piano chords and those synths that you almost can’t hear but you feel reminded me somehow “Shonichi”. Not bad for a one minute preview. I just don’t get what people was ‘expecting” about this single, people expect the strangest things on the world and almost every thread I have checked on other forums also are filled with the same half-excuses. It's ok if you don't like the song, tastes are tastes, they are not right or wrong, just yours or others, but can you explain a little more so I can understand your point of view and maybe change mine?

#20 Valerie

Valerie

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

I think you're right, but you know, this is the internet, and many people don't really question or analyze themselves on their ways of thinking and processing things, psychologically speaking, so it's better to let them go. On the other side, some bloggers did enjoy the song, ans one of them said it was better than the previous ending.
I personally grew up with the original DB, and this song, which is completely idol cutesy stuff, is liked by the fans and it brings a lot of memories.
I've also asked some friends that like anime about the song, and they didn't thought about it too much, they said it was ''okay'', maybe a tad slow, but still, a nice, soothing song. They also said that people shouldn't be complaining about the opening or ending themes for a remake show <3

I also agree with them, the song may be slow and happy-happy, but still fitting for an ending theme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users