• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#21 Luigi ★

Luigi ★

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 824 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:39 PM

at least you're in USA and it's still slight chance to go... but what about us - european fans? ^^;

Yeah what about us XD
Spoiler
Akb, Mano & Momusu.. :o

Everyone have a great time! :lol:

All of those who ask for items in my shop, i'm sorry, I haven't looked at it in forever. Also too lazy to delete, sorry again!

#22 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:01 PM

greah,

Doubt I am - that'd mean Norway -> USA -> Norway -> Japan (one month later if all goes as planned)... and that's a bit expensive :)

#23 cool_kickin_dude

cool_kickin_dude

Charmy Ishikawa's personal news reporter

• Banned
  • 1967 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:26 AM

well, I'm definitely going! I thought about not going after what happened last year, but after hearing they were there, I couldn't resist seeing them at least once. I hope I get off from work before the 1st. If I don't' they'll take off my pay if i miss it.

I really hope I get an autograph from them, since they'll be there all four days. I may buy some stuff from them, since all I got is a couple of posters.
Go to the H!P fanfic and post please! Check out my fanfic blog as well!

#24 StevenLin

StevenLin

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 604 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:10 AM

How are your expenses going to wind up as $2500? I think I paid only about a bit over $1000 for seeing Morning Musume last year and that includes everything: hotel, plane tickets. etc.

#25 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:55 AM

My brother was coming alone for the ride. <3 My parents are over-protected of me.
Spoiler
XP XD It's a long story. Also, I am going to see the Wonder Girls next month, so my money is set for that. XD

#26 kaminagi

kaminagi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:52 AM

should i tank a job interview and take summer school then see akb48?
or hope that a potential new boss lets me go....

i'm pretty sure this'll cost me about $400 to $750
which i can thank the great exchange rate for
it's worth it right?

#27 MaikuBano

MaikuBano

ぽんぽん

• Senpai
  • 3225 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:01 AM

I quickly do tickets sell out to things like this?

I bought my ticket about 3 days after they announced AKB. Can I grantee good seats?

#28 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:57 AM

it's worth it right?

http://www.dailymoti...e-bye-bye_music

I’m not sure how to respond to that, it depends how much you are into them. If you don’t know them you can check the live in NY DVD to know less or more what you can expect. If you know them and know that sooner or later you want to see them live, think that a travel + stay in Japan (and luck trying to get tickets to see them at the theatre) are going to be more expensive. Anyway you can do other things, some fans will make groups so you can contact them and not just travel and being alone at the expo and I suppose there will be more things AKB-related (girls signing CDs and PBs, etc.) than the live show. But if anything of this convince you, when they first came to France I decided that I didn’t have enough money to travel and see them (something which was true). Anyway when the first video leaked (Moeno, Sasshi and Rie doing a mini-show at FNAC) I just wanted to die. And I am not a hardcore fan by any means.

#29 StevenLin

StevenLin

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 604 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:00 AM

should i tank a job interview and take summer school then see akb48?
or hope that a potential new boss lets me go....

i'm pretty sure this'll cost me about $400 to $750
which i can thank the great exchange rate for
it's worth it right?

The Morning Musume tickets didn't sell out...plenty of people got the free tickets that they were giving out. Of course that was for the crap seats though.

#30 MaikuBano

MaikuBano

ぽんぽん

• Senpai
  • 3225 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:51 PM

I don't have anything to get signed :) Will there be stuff we can buy there?

#31 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:01 PM

I am quite sure you can buy stuff related to AKB48 at the expo.

#32 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:55 AM

Just ordered my stuff for AX and the AKB48 concert ticket!
Woo~~

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#33 hello!projecthappiness

hello!projecthappiness

Hello!Project=Love~!!

• Banned
  • 1157 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:24 AM

I was using the Mano Erina thread to talk about this but whatever...
Yeah.. I'll be going and seeing them.
It's gonna be my first J Pop concer(And first concert in general!) So I'm really happy.
Only thing that worries me is that people are gonna be like the people at the NY concert.
Sitting down.. with no glowsticks.. just starring....

#34 cool_kickin_dude

cool_kickin_dude

Charmy Ishikawa's personal news reporter

• Banned
  • 1967 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:15 AM

^ I doubt it very seriously..I fully believe it will be completely different from NY..I bet you there's people who know the songs. Honestly, I never saw an AKB concert on video..wonder what the best ones to start out with?

I may not know the songs, but I'll scream my head off if I have to
Go to the H!P fanfic and post please! Check out my fanfic blog as well!

#35 ripete

ripete

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:05 AM

Only thing that worries me is that people are gonna be like the people at the NY concert.

Have you even seen the New York concert? There were lots of glow sticks and nowhere were people just staring. They got them out for 2 encore. So maybe it's time to find other worries LOL

#36 hello!projecthappiness

hello!projecthappiness

Hello!Project=Love~!!

• Banned
  • 1157 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:11 AM

Have you even seen the New York concert? There were lots of glow sticks and nowhere were people just staring. They got them out for 2 encore. So maybe it's time to find other worries LOL

Not from what I've seen..
I didn't see many people with glowsticks..

#37 Norika

Norika

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:40 PM

I wonder which members are going...*normally they only pick the mains anyways* I hope Mayuyu is gonna go with the group! XD

#38 hello!projecthappiness

hello!projecthappiness

Hello!Project=Love~!!

• Banned
  • 1157 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:04 AM

Got this from another forum:

Official programing is up.

http://www.anime-exp...ming/schedules/

1)the opening ceremonies is Thursday 9-10:30am ( they will most likely be there, because they are the dream ambassadors)

2)the concert is Thursday 4:00-6pm

3)the QandA is Friday 11am-12:30pm

Have fun, guys ;)

#39 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:39 AM

The Morning Musume tickets didn't sell out...plenty of people got the free tickets that they were giving out. Of course that was for the crap seats though.
[/quote]

Hi! This is a very interesting forum!

I plan to go to AX and try to see AKB48 this year.

I attended AX last year. I had just become aware of Morning Musume, and just started getting interested in them. I purchased my ticket for one day of AX, about 3 days before. I think it was $20 for one day. The information they had was very confusing. It was like, "Seating for Morning Musume - 1 - 2:30." But: you had to stand in line, starting at 11:30 or noon to get your ticket. They had us standing in line, outside in the blazing sun, for a long time. Nobody seemed to know what was going on. Finally, I got my ticket. I got inside. Unless you spent another $20, you had to sit quite a ways back. It was a big, flat, convention hall room. It was hard to see from where I was sitting. I mostly just looked at the big screen. Be that as it may, it was quite an experience, and I was glad I did it. I am pleased to have had the opportunity to see Morning Musume live.

I hope this year's AKB48 concert will be better. I have never been to the Nokia Theater. I think it is going to be better than last year. Anyway, I am looking forward to it!

#40 vegas

vegas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:10 AM

Members in anime expo :

http://ameblo.jp/aki...0546541103.html
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users