Nakanishi Yuka, Team S (Graduated)
Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:32 PM
Hope there will be more in better resolution
Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:31 PM
I am looking forward to have mor nishishi soon everywhere
Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:21 PM
as a akb kks, she had to perform as a team b under. a nickname - which she hadn't - was needed for wasshoi b. nobody had good suggestions so akimoto sayaka randomly came up with chun chun basing it on the fact that the mahjong tile with the 中 from nakanishi 中西 on - that usually reads as "chuu" - is calld chun.
This great, friendship-rivalry~ o/
Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:33 PM
I'll post some that are my favorites.
- “I heard her name on the radio…..AkiP cried for her…"
- "I never heard members speak ill of Nakanishi." // "Yeah, I think she is very popular among members."
- "I know one middle-aged woman Ota who cheers for her in a lout voice at SKE theater."
- "In these 2 weeks, I kinda feel proud of being Nishishi-Oshi…"
- "Nishishi is a pillar of SKE."
- "I think this girl have an enough ability to become a manager (of idols) after her retirement as an idol."
- "She is often said to be the hidden hero of SKE, and I was so moved this girl could make it in the election…..
She quips sharply but in a way that never hurts others. When she wrote the episode of members on her blog (in a teasing way), it doesn’t look harsh at all.
Maybe she is too tender to people, but I love her as she is."
- "It can’t be helped…. think about it, even her name has “tenderness” in it. (中西優香 Nakanishi Yuka -- 優しい Yasasii = tender, soft, sweet, kind)"
- "She looks very boyish, but beneath the surface, she is not that cool but rather, she is very girly. And I love this this contrast..."
Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:23 PM
tumblr_mh4rkul4VC1ql0pe6o1_1280 (1).jpg 315.1KB 0 downloads
Happy 24th Birthday, Nishishi~!
I can still remember when I first started showing interest in you but I still couldn’t believe how much I grew to love you or that it was possible to love you more than I did before. You’re an amazing person and seeing how much you work hard makes me want to do the same, you make me want to become a much better person and you’ve helped me want to strive for more.
Last year, you were able to do and experience many things, I couldn’t have been more happier or prouder when during the elections and your name was called. Seeing how grateful you were and happy and your smile, I just lost it.
I’m always cheering for you so let’s hope that 2013 will be great for you and SKE, you’re always my #1.
I love you and Happy Birthday again.
Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:08 AM
Been awhile since I was here.
First things first, Congrats to Nishishi for becoming new S Captain and overall SKE's leader. It's a position she definitely deserves, she's such a devoted and hardworking individual, always willing to help everyone, even reaching the new generation members. She's really loved and respected by everyone in SKE and staff.
[Don't believe me, well then, refers to this post. ---> x ]
Also, a very detailed reason that I whole-heartily agree with on the very reason why Nishishi will be (or already is) a good leader. [x]
azovnRd.jpg 48.56KB 3 downloads
With this position, I'm excited to see how she'll manage and lead new S and new SKE, also hoping that she'll do well in the elections this year. Also since she became 2D club President since Shawako's grad that we'll get some new activities for the club or maybe new members too
cause grads y'know.
Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:16 AM
I... I love her smile.
Same here. Especially her smile was what got me to like her a lot .
Posted 31 July 2018 - 05:41 PM
I attached screenshots because her official Twitter account is seemingly going to be deleted soon.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users