• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#61 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

They will all appear on the same episode as the named/seated guests either for introducing the VTR or to take part in the challenges and so on.

Some time after Watanabe and Yamamoto posted about it, Yokoyama also posted that she and Shimada were on the Kyouwakoku studio as well, recording.

The likeliness of all 5 of them being together in a single recording is pretty low, but I assume the NMB girls were still around during the time Yokoyama and Shimada had their recordings.

#62 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

I hope its for the radio corner they do.

#63 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

You're in luck... NMB will appear on two episodes. 1/17 will be AKB vs NMB, 1/14 will be NMB Radio.

https://plus.google....sts/NSUqd2e8xd6

#64 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

12月10日第4弾ラジオ局 - Radio #4
12月17日お笑いドリームマッチ - Comedy Dream Match
12月24日休止 - Break
12月31日休止 - Break
1月7日AKBvsNMB
1月14日新企画!有吉NMBラジオ局 - NMB Radio

Wow, that's a pretty good lineup.

#65 Hinachan0604

Hinachan0604

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

Hello, Sorry to bump a relatively old topic (?)
But... I would like to ask, if someone (like Nacchan<3-san) can please upload a batch version of the Ariyoshi episode from it's start to the recent ones? I know this is my first post (I think)? ; A ; But I really want to collect this amazing show.

... if this is not possible, then at least someone please help seed? (I will take over after I finish DD:)

Also, sorry if I'm asking for this here, the seed chat is still not functioning :(
Visit me @ http://satsunyan.tumblr.com/
Posted Image
<3. KojiYuu. AtsuMina. <3.

#66 samuraix1

samuraix1

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:41 AM

This last episode was one of the funniest ones I have seen in a while. Nyan Nyan was on another level in this one.

#67 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

This week's episode was quite simply, BRILLIANT.

#68 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

Lovely Ariyoshi episode :D I know I'm so late...

Ti6DKsY.jpg

The size advantage Nonti has is hilarious :lol:

Spoiler

#69 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

HKT will appear on the show soon. Several members have been writing about a recording today, including Haruppi, Sakura, Aanya, Meru.

"Kyouwakoku Seven" will compete against "HKT Seven", so seven HKT members will appear.

https://plus.google....sts/NfxWvC2PPj8

#70 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

Great!

#71 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

That's very good news.

I wonder what the battle will revolve around though (will it have a similar formula to the AKB vs SKE and AKB vs NMB battles?) or will it be a sports marathon of sorts?

Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

#72 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Upcoming episodes:

3/4: Radio (Miyazawa Sae, Suzuki Mariya, Shimazaki Haruka)

3/11: Kyouwakoku Seven vs HKT Seven Part 1

3/18: Kyouwakoku Seven vs HKT Seven Part 2

3/25: HKT Radio

#73 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Another radio show so soon? I guess they used up most of the budget hiring out a stadium and track equipment. lol

This should be a fun episode though, as Shimazaki unintentionally brings in quite a few laughs.

The weeks after are going to be fun, but I don't think HKT stands a chance in anything physical (hopefully they don't mentally scar the girls by bringing in Noro again). I'm interested on what the lineup is for the HKT girls. I can imagine them bringing Kodama, Miyawaki, Tashima, Murashige, Nakanishi and Tani to maximize their output, but there's also the possibility that they'd send out Moriyasu, Matsuoka and Tomonaga.

Like I said in my previous post:

Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

#74 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

HKT seven will be Sasshi, Haruppi, Sakura, Aanya, Meru and two more. Since Meru is there I guess Mio will be there too.

Kyouwakoku seven seems to be these girls + a couple more:
https://plus.google....sts/KEcnepDKDe8

Attached Files

#75 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

Ah, I remember Takahashi Juri talking about that on Google+. There's only 4 of them, and Miyazawa, Suzuki and Shimazaki are three people. Hmm.  :c18:

Ah, then again I saw an image by Kojima Haruna using the same outfit as the girls on that photo around the same time Takahashi talked about Kyouwakoku.

Anyway, good thing they're bringing Sashihara in, because Ariyoshi can be pretty scary if you slip up. Judging by the confirmed members, it'll probably be Nakanishi/Moriyasu and Tomonaga. Nakanishi has a lot of entertainment value on her, but Moriyasu has been evolving rapidly as of late. Tomonaga is probably confirmed, yes.

#76 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

I think I prefer the radio show than some of the other stuff they do the only bad thing is that since one of the main purposes of the show is promoting kks in the radio show all they do is sit down.

Hoping that Moripo is one of the last 2 hkt members

#77 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

Here's the lineup:

AKB

Spoiler

HKT

Spoiler

Thoughts:

Spoiler

Looking forward to the next half.

#78 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

Akimoto Sayaka posted on her Google+ that she just finished a recording for Kyouwakoku today.

Is it finally going to be the fated sumo duel between Akigori and Akenoro? I might be close on this one (she was wearing the pink shirt that the girls wear on the show when they do something physical).

Looking forward to it.

#79 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

Always love battles involving AKB's gorilla. Though I must say AKS seriously messed up big time by never having a "Gorilla vs. Gorilla" battle (wrestling, tug of war, arm wrestling, sprint, etc.), in other words Sayaka vs. KONAN. Now that would've been glorious to see! :D

#80 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

Well, if they could repeatedly bring in Noro, then I'm sure they probably could do this for KONAN as well. But first they'll have to be reminded of SDN as a whole before this match happens.

EDIT: Akimoto's the guest for next week. I wonder who will show up for the next ones. Also, the broadcast date is on the 1st of April. Hmm, maybe Akimoto's in for a practical joke or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users