#1 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:36 AM

Time for a new show and a new thread! :P

andkandk wrote

A new TV show called 'Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku' begins airing on every monday night (TBS).
This is the first episode aired on 2010-03-29.

Hosts : Ariyoshi Hiroyuki, Kojima Haruna
Regular : 1 senior member every week and 5 research students.
RS = Takeuchi Miyu, Mori Anna, Shimazaki Haruka, Shimada Haruka and Ishiguro Atsuki.

Enjoy! :lol:

Official HP : http://www.tbs.co.jp/ariyoshi-akb/
Twitter : http://twitter.com/ariyoshiakb

Download here:
http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=26749

#2 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:33 AM

After watching how freaky it was, now I understand why they use research students.

#3 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:23 PM

I hope it's going to be a regular thing to use research students, it'd be a great way for people to get to know them.

#4 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:39 PM

That was such a weird show!! XD
Are people posting spoilers in here or not? Well it's new so I'll leave it just incase but wow...weird haha. Will have to see next weeks, looks funny.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#5 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:07 AM

yes XD you can
Spoiler

:D this show is so ... weird but :P the ufo catcher techniques are so educational!
i used to play those in akiba a few years ago and i didn't know all the techniques :D so i like it

#6 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:56 AM

I made a O_o face several times in the show. Especially since I needed some min to figure out in which dorama I saw the yelling guy before (seems it were several in the end ^^).
In the end I didn't know anymore who was now supposed (or really) hypnoticed XD

But if I ever need to use such a catcher it might come in handy, especially since like 75% were Disney goods .. one could then donate them to Renachan XD

#7 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:09 PM

The two girls if they're weren't hypnotised(which I don't think they were...) they acted REALLY well especially when back in the studio and everyone was laughing.
It's hard to not start giggling in that situation I think. Shimada was all confused by it too <3

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#8 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:01 PM

Miichan gets scared easily huh? Should have got Myao on the job!

#9 Aslan1986

Aslan1986

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:15 PM

I don't know japanese but I'll watch it ^^

Posted Image

#10 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:14 AM

Sort of interesting so far but I think the highlight of the 2nd episode was Minegishi's silly ghost story. Some of the pictures were a little creepy but not so scary to warrant such an over reaction but thumbs up for the girls doing their job.

#11 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:10 AM

there was a show with noro trying to summon UFOs isnt? who can help me with this?

I'm telling this because these episodes with ghosts-challange ^^; maybe they will move to UFOs soon... it's strange the people i know in japan believe more in UFOs than Ghosts.

<3 oh well...

this episode was a bit different but i prefer the first one... i still need to know more about the kenkyuuseis, and let's hope we see more regular members.

#12 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:08 AM

They did a recap episode already?!?!?! Hope next episode it more interesting, otherwise it does not look promising.

#13 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:52 PM

I wondered if I'd accidently played the wrong episode or something, it's not as if the first two episodes were anything too special... it's just that we can see the potential. I can't say I wanted to see if all again so quickly...

#14 moletonttu

moletonttu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:42 PM

So far this show has been pretty disappointing. They've just been making the girls act all foolish, pretending they're hypnotized and that they're "haunted". And on top of that the third episode is a recap? Wtf :D I would have thought that more of Ariyoshi and AKB would be great, but so far it's been kind of lame. Is it just me?

#15 RTB

RTB

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:53 PM

^thou art not alone. though i think episode 2 was nice. episode 1 and 3 was not good. XD

#16 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:57 AM

Nice recovery from the previous lame recap episode, especially since some of the popular AKB front girls were on. Thought it was kind of odd they played an Idoling!!! song during Mayu's part even though she is a fan of them.

Either way, it was kind of entertaining seeing/hearing the main girls say ridiculous phrases they thought were sexy. Whiskey Bon Bon? Pineapple?

May be useful for a new phone alert sound?

#17 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:56 PM

It's still not the most gripping show in the world, though that's probably a bit unfair given AKBingo and Shukan are usually so entertaining, and this is always going to be compared with them to an extent. It's not been so bad, and I really liked the horror episodes (mainly because I like horror). I love the fact that the Kenkyuusei's are getting more exposure though, so I hope this becomes more popular.

#18 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:43 PM

So far this might have been the most interesting one with them learning to make people mad but I felt so bad for Asuka because she was really being attacked by the other girls despite how nice she is and even started crying at the end like how the two Tomomi's did when they got pranked by the fake Kevin Bacon.

Almost thought Asuka was going to Kabuki Sister those two or at least the old man! She seemed super pissed!

#19 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

It says something when the week's episode of Ariyoshi is more interesting than the week's Shukan. It's still hardly a programme that makes you F5 the tracker page like AKBingo, but this episode was rather interesting. They seem to be experimenting with a lot of different ideas and trying to find some kind of direction to take the programme.

I felt really sorry for Asuka. It was a bit risky actually, the whole thing relied on Asuka reacting as calmly and rationally as she did. I'm not convinced I would have acted quite as calmly as she did! Plus I found it a little hard to watch the events knowing that Asuka actually did think she was being bullied, and whilst it all ended happily-ever-after, it wasn't 'enjoyable' viewing. Still, it's nice to see an genuine scenario being portrayed after Shukan - their conversation just felt so forced and laboured because they knew they were in camera, the entire thing just felt fake... even the presence of Mayu failed to make the thing entertaining.

The gag got a bit old towards the end when they all started doing it though, it doesn't really have the same effect when the other people knows what you're doing. Still, this is an improvement. I'd like to see a few more of the Kenkyuusei being included in future.

#20 moletonttu

moletonttu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:02 PM

Finally a really good episode. Sure it was akward to watch, but we got to see a new side of Asuka and the techniques were interesting. Asuka got surprisingly physical towards the end, but then again her usual crying reaction was pretty heart-melting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users