• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#121 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

^Ah then I've been misinformed. Glad to hear it!

EDIT - In fact, I think I misread - it might be lower than the previous week's tally or something.

#122 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:54 AM

AHHH <3 <3 tomochin is #3!!!!! go tomochin go!!!!

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#123 Alaksandus

Alaksandus

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 498 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:47 AM

Having a hard time deciding who to vote for now...

#124 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:19 AM

In what order do you think they should announce the final results?

Even though I think they would want the member voted #1 on stage last I would rather them announce 21-1 first then announce the undergirls from 22-40.

As for the results so far I can't really believe that there is such a drop off in votes between each group/tiers of members. :S

^
Vote for Moeno PLEASE :P

But if I didn't have a favorite like Nito Moeno or Shinoda Mariko, I would have a hard time choosing someone to vote for too.

#125 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:02 AM

That sounds great but I’m not sure about it working. Those lists depend always on the uncertainty of #1. After you know that is all a big let down. Probably going from one to another (21-11, 40-31, 10-6, 30-22, 5-1) could be a reasonable choice. One thing I would really like to see is a faster ceremony.

#126 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:49 AM

Reported vote (not equal with total vote): 186637
First week sales: 513453

Reported vote/reported sales ratio: 0.364 (or if you prefer it, 36.4%)

good result - it means that currently they have at least 186k solid fanbase

がんばって ゆきりん!! you can beat Kojiharu

btw
why Tomochin is so popular? Last time I heard that people love her for her crooked teeth but still - 13k?

#127 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:57 AM

Going from each group like that sounds way better than what I wrote, hopefully they do something like that.

^

You would think more people who bought the single would vote since it really only does take 2 minutes to vote or maybe they are wait till the last moment/last results before the final to vote.

Btw is there a site or some way to watch the final results?

#128 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:07 AM

^ I think, but don't take my word here, that there are some cinemas in Japan that will show it live...

#129 emanc

emanc

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:46 AM

If more than 65% of the potential voters will not vote, then this election is pretty much decided by the multiple copies buying wotas. Results won't even prove who's really got the most number of fans. Pretty annoying...

#130 Mai17

Mai17

I'm so damn broke right now ....

• Banned
  • 1031 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:01 PM

well ........

actually the point of the Senbatsu Election is to find out which member can generate the most $$$$$$$$ for the company, not to find out how much fan they got XD XD :omg: :bad: XD XD

also many fans are waiting for the last minute to vote ...... so, just wait and see ^__^

also "why Tomochin is so popular?"

I can't really answer that question ...

but when she looked at me @ the eye and wink, she almost killed me ... literally, not joking ..... I almost have a heart attack .... and she did that a couple of times ..... I'm lucky that I'm still alive ......

#131 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:16 PM

^ I think, but don't take my word here, that there are some cinemas in Japan that will show it live...

Yea there is a theater in Fukuoka showing it but it is a little too far for me to go there and make it home by train unfortunately XD

If any know of a site streaming it, though there probably won't be, please let me know. Otherwise we all got to wait for the blog to post results.

#132 emanc

emanc

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:36 PM

well ........

actually the point of the Senbatsu Election is to find out which member can generate the most $$$$$$$$ for the company, not to find out how much fan they got ^_^ ^^; <3 <3 ^^; ^^;

Well, I thought this election should determine who the fans really want to be Senbatsu...Not the one with the most number of multiple copies buying wotas...And yeah, 35% of the total singles sold are the only ones used to vote in last year's election too. Pretty much only the hardcore wotas seems to be taking part.

#133 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:41 PM

I think they adress that here:

http://ameblo.jp/aki...0551767754.html

(but after reading it with a google style translation their arguments won't change whatever the opinion each one already have about this...)

#134 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

I think this vote only really helps the borderline girls move up one group, theatergirls to undergirls and undergirls to senbatsu, or even up 2 like Harugon. All the members that were senbatsu for ponytail and other singles are still in senbatsu. Most of the changes are in undergirls.

And the results only effect the next single and thus is an election for fan to put their favorites in senbatsu.

I don't think the people, management, who decide who is in senbatsu/undergirls/theatergirls will have their opinions on who gets placed where influenced by this vote. Just like how Rabutan and Mocchi haven't been senbatsu since the last vote and probably Harugon, Sasshi, and Rena will be back in undergirls the following single. Not saying that is right or wrong of them.

*Gets off his mini-soapbox* ^_^

Just glad they give fans a chance to help their favorite members enter senbatsu who normally wouldn't.

#135 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:43 PM

btw
why Tomochin is so popular? Last time I heard that people love her for her crooked teeth but still - 13k?

her smile~ :ph34r: her teeth~ everything!! <3 she's just..awesome~ :) and well~ her blog is pretty popular, right? <3

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#136 pollypan

pollypan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

Tomochin's mixi ranking is No.4 in AKB48, so I am not that surprised to see she made in top3 this time...
(I love her smile^^)
Michishige Sayumi :: Kumai Yurina ::: Jurina:Acchan:Mayuyu
Posted Image
BERRYZ KOUBOU DAISUKI^^

#137 RTB

RTB

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:01 AM

well all i can say it really feels different when you cast your vote for the senbatsu. it felt good.

i voted for acchan :P

the last day of voting is near, i hope everybody got their voting tickets now XD

#138 MaikuBano

MaikuBano

ぽんぽん

• Senpai
  • 3225 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:10 PM

WooO~ Just voted for Erena <3

#139 gx240

gx240

7th gen member

• Validating
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:54 PM

I was just thinking about watching last year's election results, while we wait for them to announce the results for this year. I wasn't into AKB much last year so I never watched it, and I'm curious to see what it was like. Does anyone know if we have the video on the tracker, and if so what the file/torrent name is?

#140 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:01 PM

http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=28125

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users