• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#181 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:10 AM

Yeah media senbatsu means being on TV...sometimes one tv show will have all members appear though(and since they appear on more shows these days might be more than one)

Reading the blog translations of girls that didn't get ranked is truly heartbreaking. I tanslated shiichan's myself and it had me in tears.
(The start of the entry was something about chocolates, I don't think it was related)

'To everyone who voted in the election,
and my papa and mama

I'm sorry

I'm sorry(different phrasing to the first)

Thank you very much'

It was written in such simple japanese that it made it easy to translate but somehow made it even more painful to read.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#182 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:28 AM

For sure Acchan was going to be at or near the top. She is the best. Takajo Aki, Nakagawa Haruka, and Miyazaki Miho. It's fantastic.

The only real down side was Fujie Reina's rather poor showing.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#183 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:16 AM

Yuko's Speech

Acchan's Speech(I really feel sad for her even if Yuko is my 2nd favorite member after Kitarie)

Mariko's Speech

#184 emanc

emanc

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:47 AM

Sales for two first weeks: 559.732
Total reported vote:354.074
Ratio: 0,632 or 63,2 %

But not all votes comes from CD sales so the ratio is still inaccurate.

#185 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:04 AM

so, still relatively new to akb.... but does this mean yuko will be center and have more lines ( until the next voting )?

#186 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:00 AM

^
Only for the 17th single, which is going to be released in august. After that, it's back to AkiP's own senbatsu line-up again for the following singles..

#187 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

Reinyan made UG that's still really good, hardly a poor showing considering her fellow agency member chikano didn't rank AT ALL.

Turns out they do tell the girls what their votes were because chikano said on her blog she got 200votes

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#188 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:18 PM

I guess they would want to know how much votes they got but I hope that none of them get too depressed.

#189 vegas

vegas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:11 PM

Really good result i don't hate maeda atsuko but my favourit member is yuko ^_^

So happy too for rena and jurina that's great !

Happpppyyyyyyy XD XD
Posted Image

#190 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:21 PM

so are these election things to allow for certain girls to be 'promoted?' or shown on tv.

ahh if so it must be real hard having to be in akb i feel for the girls. but congrats to those who were chosen.

#191 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:14 PM

^ The election determines who's in the single and how good of a spot they get.

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#192 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:24 PM

Oh I see so that's how they sort that all out.
Does this happen everytime they get a new single?

#193 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:55 PM

No, usually management do the line up depending on each single (16 on “River”, all on “Sakura no Shiori"). Senbatsu elections is just for one single, and each number is a position on the dance formation, 1 is front, 21 is on last line, but obviously, have some sort of resonance for some girls, they appear more on TV shows, on PVs for B-sides (you have Senbatsu, Undergirls and maybe Theatre Girls, less or more since last year) and all that. There was one senbatsu election last year (vote ticket on “Namida Surprise”, senbatstu line up for “Iiwake Maybe”), and we suppose more will come, even when is the best (the moment of amazement when number 2 was announced, one of those moments when you think everything is possible) and worst at the same time (if you want it, I’ll add down the post Natsuki (for reference the AKB girl that is friend with Umeda Erika) did on her blog, it is like the end of the world). There is also some sort of elections every year to do a concert with their best 100 songs (but usually isn’t that dramatic).

#194 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:54 PM

btw, I'm a DD (aka "the worst kind of AKBfan ever") :sob: XD ^^; ^^; ^^; I love 20+ girls ........ so my oshimen is not only Yuko ...... but @ this senbatsu, all my votes goes to Yuko LOL

what does DD stand for?
damn even after 2 years of being a fan I still sometimes don't know what are you talking about ^^;

this month is so tense - first they broke through 500k, now Yuko on 1st
what next? Sayumi as a honour member? :angry:

#195 MaikuBano

MaikuBano

ぽんぽん

• Senpai
  • 3225 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:41 AM

The next single is gonna look strange with Yuko leading. I'm looking forward to it :wub:

#196 chikichi

chikichi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 808 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:41 AM

what does DD stand for?

誰でも大好き - daredemo daisuki which means that you like pretty much... anyone :wub:

Usually one or two or even three is acceptable but... everyone has their own style in supporting their favorite members!

#197 Sukebei

Sukebei

Auditioning...

• Uploader
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:22 AM

Funny that Matsubara Natsumi almost got last rank again. She was probably hating being the butt of the ranking jokes, yet she'll have to deal with it again haha. First time 30th, this time 39th. BTW I have never seen that Yamauchi Suzuran girl on any tv shows or anything, surprising she ranked without any media exposure or has anyone seen her in something? She looks blah to me from her profile pic.

Also looks like the team reshuffle panned out pretty well, at least for the top 12. 4 for team A, 3 for Team K and B, 2 for S (huzzah).

#198 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:58 AM

^ ...Ranran is absolutely amazing. :| She doesn't get much because she's a less pushed kenkyuusei >____> (as far as I know, though, she's like really popular.)

(Also, she's my favourite kenkyuusei.)

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#199 gx240

gx240

7th gen member

• Validating
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:39 AM

what next? Sayumi as a honour member? XD

Don't be hatin', because that would be pure awesome.

#200 Mai17

Mai17

I'm so damn broke right now ....

• Banned
  • 1031 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:00 AM

^
LOL somethings wrong with your quoting coz I'm not the one who said that LOL

I don't use british english .... (even though I can speak it LOL)

Usually one or two or even three is acceptable but... everyone has their own style in supporting their favorite members!

I'm a DD all my life :D ^^; ^^; ^^; even in H!P, Maimi is not the "Top girl" LOL

anyway,

I really feel bad for Akicha ..... Kasai beat her with only 18 votes ..... Akicha is SO close to be in the Media Senbatsu ....

I should have give her some of my votes XD ..................................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users