#721 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:17 AM

^

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

And here I thought Chisaki's new member color was the death of cool hello.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#722 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:32 AM

I don't know if there's something wrong with my browser, but I see French there. If it's not just my computer: Could you please stick to posting in English? This is not your first post that has French in it in an English speaking board. It's just incredibly impolite to use a different language that many people reading this board can't understand. 

Also, accusing someone of "jealousy" is not a great way to add to a discussion either.

I think they are using Google translate for all of their posts and don't realize when google doesn't translate something tbh

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#723 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:43 PM

That or he left that in French thinking nobody will understand what he said since he just told "Oh shut up, you’re just jealous of her popularity". I wouldn’t be surprised if he thought "Hey i can be mean and throw’my little tantrum, the mods can’t speak French" XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#724 Namionepiece

Namionepiece

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 03:51 PM

Recently, for the 10 biggest mistake:

1)Country Girls after Momochi. I'm happy to see Nanami with a sexy side or Musubu in Angerme or Chisaki in MM, but...Risa and Mai...No, it's a big mistake

2)Audition 20th without win member...This audition had many promotion and...nothing

3)Inaba Manaka in Hokkaidô, I hope again to see her in Reina's group

4)Wait so long time for these two group

5)Don't care in promoting of last single of KF

6)3 members of KF left, I know it's for scandal but many girls wasn't left before(Miyabi, Eri and other)

7)Don't do shuffle or unit. Have just shuffle in concert...on old song. 

8)Don't do an unit like Buono with KF and TF

9)Solist...we haven't solist now

10) I haven't idea for a 10 XD 

#725 nasro

nasro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:32 PM

Yes I am French and so I speak a little english and it is to tell you that most people spit on kusumi. Must stop she has been popular in her late career. In France as some countries we have known the Hello project by Kirarin Revolution which was a success in Japan as at home and many other countries and Kusumi koharu is well known in Europe Thank you.

#726 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:48 PM

1. That doesn’t mean no one can hater/dislike her. I’m French and i never cared about her that much. If she’s important to you, that’s fine, but don’t act like "French fans got into H!P thanks to her" really matter.
2. It’s not that hard to check your post before posting something.
3. Telling people to shut up because they’re not agree with you is childish.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#727 nasro

nasro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:02 PM

1. Cela ne signifie pas que personne ne peut la haïr / ne l'aime pas. Je suis français et je ne me suis jamais vraiment soucié d'elle. Si elle est importante pour vous, c'est bien, mais n'agissez pas comme si «les fans français sont entrés dans H! P grâce à elle».
2. Ce n'est pas si difficile de vérifier votre message avant de poster quelque chose.
3. Dire aux gens de se taire parce qu'ils ne sont pas d'accord avec vous est puéril.

1. That doesn’t mean no one can hater/dislike her. I’m French and i never cared about her that much. If she’s important to you, that’s fine, but don’t act like "French fans got into H!P thanks to her" really matter.

1 / I never told her to forbid you to hate her.
You are one of the only ones who says that Because most of France know the Hello project after Kirarin revolution which is interpreted by Kusumi koharu so I do not know where you come from or but read news news etc. For artists already you have Fukumura, Iikubo, Makino, several members of the Hello project who entered thanks to Kirarin revolution (kusumi koharu).

2 / Check go there !! you yourself knew it very well Ahahha!

#728 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:13 PM

It's not a problem if you speak little English or if your English is bad (or translated with google), it's just not okay to post in French. 

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#729 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:25 PM

1. Cela ne signifie pas que personne ne peut la haïr / ne l'aime pas. Je suis français et je ne me suis jamais vraiment soucié d'elle. Si elle est importante pour vous, c'est bien, mais n'agissez pas comme si «les fans français sont entrés dans H! P grâce à elle». 2. Ce n'est pas si difficile de vérifier votre message avant de poster quelque chose. 3. Dire aux gens de se taire parce qu'ils ne sont pas d'accord avec vous est puéril.

1 / I never told her to forbid you to hate her.
You are one of the only ones who says that Because most of France know the Hello project after Kirarin revolution which is interpreted by Kusumi koharu so I do not know where you come from or but read news news etc. For artists already you have Fukumura, Iikubo, Makino, several members of the Hello project who entered thanks to Kirarin revolution (kusumi koharu).

2 / Check go there !! you yourself knew it very well Ahahha!
That’s literally what you said. And i didn’t say most of French fans. You told someone to shut up and then used "People need to stop hating her cause she was soooo popular and some fans joined because of her" as an argument. Not only that’s rude, but it’s not gonna change people opinion because liking someone just because of that make literally no sense.

Like i said, if she’s important for you and you want to defend her, it’s fine, but use better argument and don’t tell people to shut up.

And what’s the point of posting a translation of my post in French ? Once again, it’s not that hard to check (or think) before posting something. We’re not talking about a small typo or bad english, you post thing in French or even awnser in the post you quoted...

#730 Namionepiece

Namionepiece

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:42 AM

I'm French too and I think it's logic to write in english on a international forum ^^' 

And I don't knew H!P by Koharu, I knew H!P to search in youtube young singer girl and I saw Tokkaiko Junjou(dance shot) ^^ 

For Koharu, I think she was a special character, she was unique as idol. But it's not clearly my favorite ^^'

#731 greator

greator

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:34 PM

Biggest mistakes? for Morning Musume:

1-The Girls Live. Shit show that is mostly to bring H!P news only.

2-No more HelloMorning. Haromoni is the best and most popular show for Momusu and H!P members. Started as a generic idol shows later turned into a well known variety show. It also teaches the members how to deal with variety shows, comedy, acting etc.

3-Haromoni@. From variety show they turned it back into idol show. The main reason why it flopped.  

4-Making them idols into "idol only person". Which mean they dont have any other talent. They rarely appear on other variety shows because TV studios now doesn't have any reason to invite them. They're just generic idols. Unless they're making Morning Musume special or something. The new members didnt shine. I dont even know what they can do. There's someone will graduate and I didn't even care. She didn't leave any impact. Only 3 years in the group? clearly shows that she didnt trust being a MorningMusume idol is her future. The rest are still lacking as an entertainer. They can act, talk and messing around in radio, webcast, backstage and dvds. But in real broadcast TV, they just sit there and comment only when people ask them. Where is their manager? I thought H!P managers are notorious for lecturing their idols for hours for failing to impress in TV shows.

You can count how many recent MM members who appears in TV shows. Very rare. Maybe once a week in The Girls Live.

Which is why 48 & 46 groups are more popular, mostly invited as guest in various variety shows, because they are taught to be a talent, not just idols. For them even though they singing and dancing is not that good, as long as they have a good face and acting its enough to be popular. (I'm not a fan of them.)

No CM involvement. Last year I saw Kudou Haruka in a makeup cm. That's it. Nobody else. Even their CD commercials is rare. Only during The Girls Live. Now Kudou is in super sentai. I wish she did that when she still in MM, that will make MM a bit well known to kids.

Songs lacking impact. No doubt Tsunku song is great but it still doesnt pack a punch. I dont feel like i want to hear the latest album. I like 13th & 14th album. I never skip a track. They need a song that will make people go WOW, that's cool, I want to sing this song etc. Take example of Help Me and 1,2,3 that made them jumped up popularity and making a new fans among celebrities. EDM is the key. Probably because of the 12th &13th gen that they make less EDM and more into a bit ballad.

No kouhaku. Why? because all the above.

Seriously, they need to revamped their TV shows so to teach members about stuff other than being idols. DVD magazines is not enough, that is only for the fans. TV studios will not even see that.
I wish Sakura Oda will stay long enough to become a leader. She once said that she wanted the new members to be a true MM fans, not just a person who wants to be an idol. I can see that she wanted to make the group to once again become a top idol group, rather than members USING MM to make themselves popular. Koharu Kusumi maybe one of them. I hated her since she appeared on that show where she dated & kissed a guy. 

#732 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:43 PM

^ Ultimately, I think it comes down to how UF promotes their groups and how reluctant they are to take risks and spend money.

Personality-wise, I honestly think they're fine, it's just that they don't have any way to really show themselves off. 

UF really needs to re-evaluate how they make their shows, they should be fun, but instead they're really dry and boring to watch. The only reason to watch TGL is for the performances. SOMETIMES it'll have an interesting topic, but those are few and far between, and the show's focus should really be on the girls, not the topic. Upcoming and HaroSute are...okay because they show performances and behind-the-scenes stuff, but would it kill them to put a bit more life into those shows. I skip the parts where the hosts talk, because if you don't understand Japanese, there's honestly nothing interesting about them. Even if they put subtitles on it, I feel like I would just fast forward through it. It's hard to blame the girls because they are most definitely told by the director to behave that way.

tiny tiny is just the worst idea they've ever come up with. It's like the took the host talking segments of HaroSute and Upcoming and made that the entire show. It seriously makes me depressed watching the girls try out shitty life hacks and shilling for random products.

The DVD magazines are fine, but they're rather low budget, and barely anyone is going to see those.

I like 48G/46G, but it's hard to compare their situation to UF's situation. AKS handles most of the 48G stuff, and most of the girls in 48G are signed with them, but there are also a lot of girls that are signed on to different companies. The 48G girls that do show up on TV, more often than not, are there because they belong to talent agencies, like HoriPro or OgiPro or Watanabe Pro, that can actually get them on TV.

46G belong to Sony, and that is probably enough to get them to be on anything they want. 

I like Keyakizaka, but if I am going to be honest, a lot of the girls can be pretty lacking in the personality department, although it's gotten better over time. Some of the most popular girls in the group are also the ones that barely talk or do anything, and yet they still get a lot of screentime and popularity. Their variety show is hard-carried by the comedian hosts who are grade A entertainers who are able to bring out the best in those girls. Nogizaka does a much better job, overall, at being entertainers on TV, but even then, that's maybe, like the top 10-15 girls out of the 40+ who probably show up on TV, even less than Momusu.

The music, is honestly the least of their problems imo, although it definitely would be nice to bring in more people that isn't Tsunku for songs. I like Tsunku, but some of his songs could use more time in the oven. I'm just glad we're (mostly) out of dubstep era.

There are honestly times where I feel like the Momusu name hurts the group more than it does help. Any time "Morning Musume" shows up on TV, people think of Golden Era, instead of current era. Outside of slapping the year onto the name, H!P really hasn't done anything to alleviate the problem. They're more often than not, making the problem worse, because they keep agreeing to the stipulation that Momusu can be on TV, if it somehow ties back to Golden Era, whether that be them performing Love Machine/Renai Revolution 21, or these TV specials, which seem to show more of the older generations than they do the current ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users