turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 03:05 AM

This is the Hello! Project FAQ thread.

----------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

-Before posting a question in this thread, please use the Search function (at the top right, below the banner) to try and find the answers to your questions.

-Questions with answers already clearly stated in this thread will be deleted without notice. So please take a clear look in this thread or try to find answers using the search function first.

-Please do not go off-topic, have long discussion or have arguements. To have a discussion about a specific topic or details, please start a new thread.

-One word replies are allowed as long as it answers the question in the post preceeding it.

-Rules may change at anytime to better suit the need of all forum members.
----------------------------------------------------------

The old information thread is here: http://forum.hello-o...?showtopic=1088

#2 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 08:43 PM

Common Hello! Project FAQs

What is Hello! Project (H!P)?

Hello! Project is a large group of female idols and idol groups managed by UP-FRONT Agency who are mostly produced by Tsunku. Some has even call H!P the female equivalent of Johnny's. Morning Musume is the main act of Hello! Project.
Their official website is at www.helloproject.com

What is Morning Musume?

Morning Musume is known as one of Japan's top female idol group. The group was created in 1997 on the TV talent show ASAYAN with 5 girls who all were fail contestants for the SharanQ female vocalist audition. Since then the group has expanded to as much as 15 members, but had restricted the number of members thru some graduations and some leaving.

What is ASAYAN?

ASAYAN was a music/talent show on TV TOKYO that featured many up and rising artists such as EXILE and Suzuki Ami. It was also the birth place of Morning Musume.

What is a Morning Musume/Hello! Project graduation?

A graduation in Morning Musume/Hello! Project is when member(s) leaves the group or the company to pursuit her own goals. Graduations are usually held during the last day of a concert tour.

Where should I send fan letters to the Hello! Project girls?
To this address:
 〒106-8770
 東京都麻布郵便局留
アップフロントFC部
“Hello!Project” [girl's name]様宛

The name of the girl should be written in kanji.

And also...

Another big Q&A post!!! :w00t:

Also, for anyone who wants to send letters...!!

Q: I want to send a fan letter, but where to?
A: 〒106-8770
東京都麻布郵便局留
アップフロントFC部
Hello!Project 〇〇宛

(note: I included the original Japanese address in this because that’d be best to use for international fans too. Replace the 〇〇 in the last line with the girl’s name, e.g. 清水佐紀. Also add a “JAPAN” at the end)

:)

I would like to know the direction in romaji because the mailman wouldn't know how to read kanji.
I want to write a letter! :good:

Well as far as I know as long as you put "JAPAN" on there in English, they'll know to at least get it to Japan... and once it arrives with the address in Japanese it'll be easier for them to direct it to the place it needs to go. But if you really would like to avoid the kanji or want to write in romaji anyway...

JAPAN
〒106-8770
Tokyo-to, Asabu yuubinkyoku tome
Up Front FC-bu
Hello!Project 〇〇 ate

Actually... after romanizing there, I'd strongly urge you to keep the Japanese, at least for those middle two lines. With the postal code number and "JAPAN" on it, the US Postal Service shouldn't have any trouble with it, and I could see the specific address being pretty confusing upon arrival in Japan. I'm not even completely sure about the romanization of the second line since it's sometimes a toss-up with place names unless you know of them.

(For general information: UFA building address)
東京都港区東麻布1-28-12 麻布高栄ビル (Tokyo, Minato Ku, Higashi-Azabu 1-28-12 Kouei Azabu Building)
http://www.ufg.co.jp/a_01.html

#3 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 03:55 PM

Ok, here?Ls an official question:
What?Ls the story about Morning Musume's supercute "Hey Mirai" PV? This was never released as an official single, was it? I thought, since they were cuddling those cute puppies :good: , that it had something to do with animals rights or something. Or maybe giving lost animals a home. (?) :good:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#4 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:15 PM

Hey Mirai! is from the movie Koinu dan no monogatari. (and so is Ganbacchae, according to Red MOD)

It can be found in the soundtrack though.... there is also DVD.. making of DVD.. Hey Mirai Single V :good:

Amazon link for related products
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#5 what_is_the_matrix

what_is_the_matrix

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 09:17 PM

both Hey Mirai! and Ganbacchae are from Koinu Dan no Monogatari. Obviously the dogs in Hey Mirai come from the fact that Koinu Dan was about a dog... Ganbacchae was something about perservering to grow big (I don't recall the words atm), which also has to do with the movie.

Neither song occurs directly in the movie, but are inserted right before the credits, I think. There are orchestral versions of the songs that are in the movie, however.

#6 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 05:12 PM

I was wondering about that "Ganbacchae" too, actually...
(Btw, I saw some The Berryz in it! (Can you spell "adorable"? :good: )
Thanx for your answers!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#7 what_is_the_matrix

what_is_the_matrix

6th gen member

• Senpai
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 10:16 PM

considering that Momoko is the lead, and Saki plays the girl who finds Dan, how could you miss them? :good:

#8 xxzone2zonexx

xxzone2zonexx

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 05:31 AM

I tried searching on the search thing, but I couldn't find an answer. I'm kinda new to H!P I don't know who they are can someone please fill me in and recommend some songs?? thnx XD
Posted Image

#9 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 11:36 AM

You should get Morning Musume?Ls 4th cd, "Ikimasshoi". It?Ls their best, without a single bad song on it. XD
You should also try W?Ls first cd, "Duo U & U", (and ANY of their singles!)
The shuffle unit Biyuuden has 3 singles out. Get them! ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#10 Binaa2

Binaa2

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 124 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 11:40 AM

The shuffle unit Biyuuden has 3 singles out. Get them!  XD

ehe?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 11:46 AM

XD Bleh. ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#12 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:01 PM

I tried searching on the search thing, but I couldn't find an answer. I'm kinda new to H!P I don't know who they are can someone please fill me in and recommend some songs?? thnx XD

H!P stands for Hello! Project

http://wiki.theppn.o.../Hello!_Project
is a good place to start learning about them

#13 xxzone2zonexx

xxzone2zonexx

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:06 PM

Thns for all the info I will give them a try
Posted Image

#14 Amarach

Amarach

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 05:53 PM

Was just watching the Utaban 041127 H!P All Stars Episode (hilarious) again and was wondering where Kago was?

Also, who is Boss Saitou?
Posted Image
You can't run from death forever, but you can make the bastard work for it.
My Personal Site of my life in China
My Art at DeviantArt.Com

#15 Binaa2

Binaa2

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 07:17 PM

Was just watching the Utaban 041127 H!P All Stars Episode (hilarious) again and was wondering where Kago was?

Don't remember Aibon missing. But thoose things happen from time to time (sickness etc. )

Saito is Saito Hitomi from Melon Kinenbi

http://wiki.theppn.org/Saitou_Hitomi
Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 Amarach

Amarach

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 07:45 PM

Aye, I figured that too, but she wasn't even in the PV that aired with the eps.
Posted Image
You can't run from death forever, but you can make the bastard work for it.
My Personal Site of my life in China
My Art at DeviantArt.Com

#17 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 07:50 PM

You can be sure she wasn't on the performance for the same reason she wasn't on the talk segment.
Posted Image

#18 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:17 AM

Nakazawa, like 3 of the H!P kids and a few others weren't there either :P; So maybe they had to cut down how many people were there, so they told some members not to come. I'm sure if you went through with a list you'd notice a lot of people weren't there....

#19 Binaa2

Binaa2

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:56 AM

Nakazawa, like 3 of the H!P kids and a few others weren't there either :P; So maybe they had to cut down how many people were there, so they told some members not to come. I'm sure if you went through with a list you'd notice a lot of people weren't there....

That can account for kids missing, but not aibon.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 03:50 AM

That can account for kids missing, but not aibon.

Yeah, but it's the best other logical explaination why she's not there, except sickness. Since in a lot of Hello! Mornings, there might be a lot missing or just one or two. :P; I don't think we'll ever really know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users