• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:51 PM

This is a thread to discuss all the Team A stages prior to the shuffle(when it finally takes place).
This is also where to discuss all the A5 LoDs. Feel free to post any questions also regarding who is who when members are shuffled in performances and the such(and who some of the kenkyuusei/research students are)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#2 Guzol

Guzol

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:59 PM

A3 is my favorite Stage from team A

best 5 songs:
Bird
Namida uri no shoujo
Tsukimisou
Seifuku ga jama wo suru
and
Warning

In A5 i prefere
Renai kinshi jourei
Kuroi tenshi
JK Nemurihime

other stages also very good =)
Posted Image

#3 emanc

emanc

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:27 AM

For me the best Team A or any AKB48 stage for that matter is A4 which is one of the longest running stage with a rerun to boot. This is the last stage as Team A for a number of the original AKB48 members before they quit the group altogether.

Despite what most non-Team A fans say about A5 I believe it comes close to A4 in awesomeness of the setlist. I've watched a number of A5 LODs and I noticed that most of the performances were sung live. Or was it only Takamina and a few others singing live?

Aki-P looks like he stacked the new reshuffled Team A with future fan favorites to keep it fresh...

#4 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:24 AM

Bird is probably my favourite AKB48 song. And A4 obviously had Faint...

#5 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:28 PM

For me, only A4 and A5 appeal to me in any way. A1-3 are just so boring and uninteresting, except for a couple of standout songs, but not many. A1 is especially lackluster to me, though I guess it can be forgiven as it is the first AKB stage ever.

A5 is my favorite without a doubt though. So many great songs in that one.
Posted Image

#6 Guzol

Guzol

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

A1 is the beginning of ALL AKB48, PARTYが始まるよ the best song from this stage =)
Posted Image

#7 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

I agree that the older stages probably have less 'universal' appeal, though they're still meaningful for those os us who were around at the time. That said, they still have some standout tracks. The aforementioned Bird is the obvious one, but I really like Nageki no Figure (A2). Seishun Girls (K2/B1) is also an excellent track from the early days. On the subject of Team K, there's Korogaru Ishi ni Nare and Hana to Chire!

The newer stages are definately better though.

#8 Guzol

Guzol

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

The newer stages are definately...other

i can't call them better or not, they just lightly other
Posted Image

#9 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:45 PM

with the LoDs I love being able to see different people performing the units.

Nakayan in tsundere, what a winning formula!!

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#10 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:52 PM

I agree that the older stages probably have less 'universal' appeal, though they're still meaningful for those os us who were around at the time. That said, they still have some standout tracks. The aforementioned Bird is the obvious one, but I really like Nageki no Figure (A2). Seishun Girls (K2/B1) is also an excellent track from the early days. On the subject of Team K, there's Korogaru Ishi ni Nare and Hana to Chire!

The newer stages are definately better though.

I think the problem I have with the older stages is a lack of variety when it comes to the songs. A1 is especially bad in this regard.

This is one reason why the newer stages are better (at least in my opinion). They have a mix of everything, so everyone can find something they like. For me, it doesn't matter if they are the original stages or are "meaningful" as you say. If I can't enjoy the songs, then its not a good stage in my mind.

I think one main reason I don't care for A1 as much is also due to the fact that its horribly overdone. Team A did it, K did it, and Team S did it as well.
Posted Image

#11 jw042693

jw042693

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 519 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:20 PM

I actually like A1 songs the best out of all the stages. They give off a different feeling than the type of songs we get from AKB48 at present. Like they feel more personal to me for some reason. But I agree, A1 is boring to watch. I'd rather listen to the stage album than watch them perform.

#12 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:19 AM

I'm a big fan of the A3 A4 era for Team A definitely(Actually for all teams thinking about it)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#13 emanc

emanc

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:06 PM

So far, 8 songs from A5 already made it to this year's AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2010. This is from the 100th to 30th positions in the ranking. I hope all 16 songs in the stage's setlist get on the ranking since they're all great. This Team A stage withstood a lot of bashing on fan's forums outside of Japan from the start.

I'm beginning to think Team A is now like Acchan...hate all around...

#14 Aslan1986

Aslan1986

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:59 PM

My favorite 3 people in Team A <3 but I started to like other girls

Posted Image

#15 franzbustllos

franzbustllos

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 407 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:05 PM

i love the fourth stage and five cause every songs are so good like inthe 5th stage the kuroi tenshi ^XD but the best the best its of set list 2010 there was my favorite song 3seconds

Posted Image

鈴木 愛理, 本当 あのうた 好きだです

#16 emanc

emanc

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

With A6 postponed again, the long wait continues. With most of the Team A girls busy with promotions and TV appearances, it looks like they are having a hard time preparing for the big opening day. It's becoming a pain for the front girls to keep up with all this engagements.

Oh well, as long as it is going to be another awesome stage I'm not really complaining...Still waiting for that Takamina solo. She deserves it more than anyone right now...

#17 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:59 AM

With A6 postponed again...

And again, now is 7/27

http://ameblo.jp/aki...0585958955.html

#18 Penmaster

Penmaster

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:00 PM

A6 is very good stage!!!

I like "matenrou no kyori".
Posted Image

#19 東京タウンガール

東京タウンガール

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:35 PM

My favorite song ever from AKB is AKB Sanjou! from A5

!Picture filesize must be less than 100kb!

#20 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:41 PM

I love A6 it's so awesome
I love Utsukushii Mono and Mokugekisha, I could like Sabotan to Gold Rush but the start sounds way too much like Hi-5 (Australian Kids Group)

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users