• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#21 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:08 PM

It's not necessary to graduate Wasamin. I remember N. Yuko stayed in MM as long as She liked and had a decent enka album in '98.

I also liked Wasamin singing karaoke enka 2 times at Tokyo Aki Matsuri 2010. I wonder what happens to Watarirouka Hashiritai afterwards. She can adopt to different styles as I see but being a fine traditional japanese lady is what Wasamin does the best.

Scandal_signature.jpg

#22 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:06 PM

Sure, it's not "necessary" - but that's something else than "what can happen". Not saying it will of course...

As for Watarirouka Hashiritai, she was just a temporary member for that specific single, same with Komorin.

#23 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:38 PM

I'm having mixed feelings about this because this i guess means no more projects with the other Ogi girls.
I was hoping for another Watarirouka hashiritai 7 single sometime in the future.

And there's the chance she will graduate.

But if this is what she wants to do i'll support it.

#24 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:21 PM

I think it'd be smart for them to promote her as an enka girl in AKB. Maybe they could have an enka sub-unit.
It'd be a shame to see her graduate. She's still so young and there's a lot she can contribute to the group. But it is a possibility.
But like gryzze, I'll support her no matter what.
Thank you for the info on Nagara Production, Krusha!

#25 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:41 AM

Nagara Pro updated site:

http://www.nagarapro...rtist.php?id=36

#26 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:15 PM

Well, good news is that she's listed as a member of AKB! I wonder what her first activity/event/promotion thing within Nagara will be?

edit: So, I noticed that the Tane video from the Ogi concert was taken down from Youtube, but I found another, as well as a different song that I don't know the name of. ^^; In any case, my jaw dropped when I saw that it was Wasamin singing. Enjoy!

#27 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:37 PM

Sorry for doubling posting, but here's an update: Wasamin now has a blog! http://ameblo.jp/mis...10502.html#main
She actually started it a couple weeks ago, but because I don't check other forums too often, I just found it now.
Congratulations to Wasamin!
To celebrate, here is a video of her singing Eternal Blaze (apparently from a Beginner handshake event).

#28 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:21 PM

^
Funny thing about that is that I kept seeing her blog
and kept thinking no way is that Wasamin because I was trying to look for that scrollbox thing lol
and indeed it was Wasamin

her voice is incredible x_x

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#29 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:05 AM

Sorry for doubling posting, but here's an update: Wasamin now has a blog! http://ameblo.jp/mis...10502.html#main
She actually started it a couple weeks ago, but because I don't check other forums too often, I just found it now.
Congratulations to Wasamin!
To celebrate, here is a video of her singing Eternal Blaze (apparently from a Beginner handshake event).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmB0cWkq0Y&feature=fl_lolz&playnext=1&list=FLJlBs1gAo37M

This is great news! I check Watarirouka blog translation regularly but She was not blogging there. I hope her own blog gets translated somehow. Thanks for this video, this will be one on my favorite Wasamin video. :wub:

Scandal_signature.jpg

#30 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:42 PM

^^ Ah, I know! Her voice just blows me away.

^ I also hope that someone translates her blog. If I ever come across translations, I'll be sure to post a link on here.
Too bad I have next to zero Japanese language ability, or I'd translate them myself. Maybe I'll try anyways. ^^;

edit: There is someone translating her blog! :D
http://blog48.livejo...a: iwasa misaki
Hooray! In addition to being sweet, she is also quite a funny person (read her Golden Week post and you'll see what I mean).

#31 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:44 AM

:omg:

Scandal_signature.jpg

#32 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:21 AM

She is really getting into it. I really enjoyed her last 2 entries.

http://blog48.livejo...com/597159.html

Scandal_signature.jpg

#33 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

Wasamin is so great~ I love reading her blog

I'm really glad she was more of an up front girl in the PV for Hito no Chikara <3

#34 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:24 PM

^ Is she really? (I didn't get a chance to see the preview before it was deleted; must look for another!) That's great to hear!

^^ Oh my, she's too much! "Every girl in the country is my wife! Polygamy!" XD Wasamin is brilliant.

#35 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:03 PM

^ You can watch the PV here

She's not quite as important as Amina in the PV, but she has a good amount of screentime! :D

#36 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:50 PM

^ Thank you!!! I actually like the song better than Everyday Kachuusha, but I am quite biased. :lol: It's a cute little pv, with a nice amount of Wasamin (compared to every other pv she's been in, which isn't many <_< ). But yay for Wasamin! It's good that she is getting a bit more attention now, because she is so talented and adoreable, and I will be so happy for her if she is voted in to Undergirls this year. Maybe it's too big of a leap to expect, considering there is a lot of competition, but I don't think the producers would have given her close-ups in the pv for nothing (although they have done this with other members...).

#37 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

Another double post from me, but it's been awhile. Anyways, here's a video from the A6 revival:

They all sing amazingly, and I especially like the Wasamin-Chisato duets. :good:
But one thing I've noticed about Wasamin is that when she dances she kinda moves to her own beat. She's always a little off from the other members. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, and she still dances well. It's almost like an enka influence on her, I think. Has anyone else noticed this?

#38 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:41 PM

Solo debut?

#39 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:36 PM

lolsz?

EDit: checked on S48 and there really exist reasonable rumors, that she'll debut next year as enka singer.

Posted Image

#40 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:02 AM

Attached File  2011-12-05_17-55-52.jpg   71.79K   10 downloads

Many Japanese language and English languages sites has reported it.

I support this. She has a wonderful enka voice

Iwasa Misaki to debut as solo singer.

Team A's Iwasa Misaki (16) will release a solo single next year on February 1st (Title TBA). after Ohori Megumi (as Ohori Meshibe), Oku Manami (as Ogu Manami) and Itano Tomomi and Maeda Atsuko, she'll be the 5th AKB48 Member to deubt as solo singer and the 3rd to debut with her actual name.

Everyday48

Attached File  12202010.jpg   50.23K   6 downloadsAttached File  12234010.jpg   47.57K   2 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users