Posted Image

Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#42 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:14 PM

I've seen the Not yet ones before and didn't think much of it. There's not much fat to speak of :)

#43 Philosoranter

Philosoranter

7th gen member

• Senpai
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:02 PM

oh. My. GAWD. KitaRie is suuuuuupaaaaaaah!

She was all, give a superb performance.
And I was all, watch a superb performance!

And she was like, make people fall in love with her smile.
And I was like, fall in love with her smile!

And she was totally, be sexy and cute at the same time.
And I was totally, she's sexy and cute at the same time!

And I was so, Daisuki! when I high-fived her.
And she was so, Arigatou gozaimasu! when she high-fived me.

And I was so focused on saying that one thing that I went blank and just repeated Arigatou Gozaimasu when going past the other B-members, even though Yuka and Amina and Harukyan and all the others gave spectacular performances.

I guess this is why it's important to pick one member - people just don't have the mental capacity to give all the credit where all the credit is due, when it is due.

#44 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:44 AM

KitaRie's songwriting Project: Kimi toita toki no boku (When I was with you)

#45 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:48 AM

#46 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:10 AM

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights."

Did I mention that I hate YouTube? :)

signature3.png

#47 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

Here you go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vlumn3

#48 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:31 AM

Here you go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vlumn3

Thanks! :)

I also read this in the meantime:
http://www.akb48wrap...tv-show-テラスハウス/

Sounds like some kind of "Big Brother light" rather than a drama-style thingy?

signature3.png

#49 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Ainori meets Big Brother.

And if you've seen Ainori, the entire premise of the show is to find a girlfriend or a boyfriend, and become a couple.

Another stupid idea by Akimoto.

#50 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

The point of this is what?

Kitarie dokkiri maybe :D

I would be very suprised if this has the same extreme concept as Big Brother... mentally challanged persons + alcohol in a confined enviroment.
This show must have a much brighter and joyful oriented concept for it to be beneficial to Kitarie. Even then I have problem to see how this will be good for her.

I will wait for the first episode before I axe it completely though.

#51 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

The point of Ainori is romance and coupling. The point of this show is same as Ainori, except in a house.

But if you ask what's the point of Kitarie being in this show, then I don't know. It is possible of course that she'll brush off any and all advances on her, but what I do know is that if Akimoto keeps ignoring the rules, and allowing the girls to keep having group dates and other escapades, fans will stop supporting the group. No doubt about it.

#52 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

I think it will be hard on her.

First she'll have to work all day and then when she gets "home" she'll be on TV.
Unlike the other people on the show she'll have to think about what she say and what she do.

When will she be able to relax?

Seems like Aki-p is testing the fans lately, first with Sasshi's single and now this.

#53 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

I think the whole thought behind it is that they want to show visible proof that the 48 group idols diligently uphold the "No Romance" rule even in environments where it is encouraged. They might've thought that Watanabe Mayu would fit the role, as she's one of the prime examples of "I'm not interested in 3d men", but a lot of her fans are very vocal, and would send hate letters and death threats if she was sent in Kitahara's place. Kitahara and Watanabe both share the "honor student" monicker in that both of them have no blemishes on their records and seem to have no intention of doing so, but TV-wise, Watanabe is still a cyborg, and Kitahara is a reaction gold mine, so maybe that's why Kitahara was chosen for the spot.

Well, I understand why they should do it, but it's still a pretty big challenge even for Kitahara.

#54 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:52 PM

On Ainori, they had about 3 people watch the videos and make comments. Are we sure she just won't be doing that, being a sort of MC?

#55 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

^

Would be best in my oppinion. But it doesn't seem like that is the case.
We don't fully understand the rules of the game yet though...

Putting such high ranked members as Mayuyu in things like this is totally out of question, too much of a gamble if she would do or say something just a tiny bit wrong.

Weird decisions...

---

Link below clears my questionmarks about the show...

Very weird decisions...

Edited by hitoyou, 30 September 2012 - 08:15 PM.

#56 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

At first they asked for her to be MC but Aki-p thought that was too ordinary:
https://plus.google....sts/HKnBfJryzah

#57 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

In Watanabe's case, it would probably just be her talking about France-niisan and reading manga.

I also think that maybe putting Kitahara up for the role was intentional because of how people back then thought Kitahara and Sashihara looked alike.

#58 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

As of now I don't know what they're going to do, from what I understand though, it seems that she was initially supposed to be an MC, but Akimoto wanted her to participate in the show itself.

Anyways, Tsurugi_Ken, re: dilligently upholding the "No Romance" rule -- what makes this questionable and annoying, is how there is different treatment for girls in the groups, but not only that, how some things are ignored. For example, there was the Acchan/Yuko group dating thing, then now more recently Amina/Chikarina group date. And agency of one of the guys involved in that case, apologized deeply and profusely, criticizing his actions, and not even once did they deny Shukan Bunshun's allegations of it being a group date, instead they seemed to confirm it, except not saying it directly. And from AKS side? Nothing. Not a single word was said. And nor have the girls commented on it. However, from G+ account, a lot of fans were disappointed in Amina, both male and female fans. Sort of like "Of all the girls how could you do this?" considering how she's such a hardcore fan favorite and was a fan herself. Having said this, it should be noted that it's still a rumor, considering that it is from Shukan Bunshun, though there was pictures but nothing bad, just 4 of them together. But the silence from AKS' side is strange.

My issue here is that the more these things seem to pop up and not be handled properly, the more and more fans get annoyed, and leaves. Mind you, I separate idol from human, I don't hate a single idol at all for whatever they have done. That's stupid. But I look upon it as a profession where you do a mistake or more, in lesser degrees, or more serious ones. At the end, you might get fired. But that doesn't mean you're necessarily a bad person. So I just like my idols to keep within the set of rules they have, and play nice, so to speak.

As for Amina right now, if you compare handshake events' sell-out stats for slots, with Manatsu no Sounds Good! vs. UZA, we get this:

10 -> 0

As for Paruru however, it was the following:

5 -> 10

So, she has dropped a lot... AKS might want to think it doesn't matter if there's a supposed scandal or not, but to fans it does matter. And it is very hard to win back fans in the idol business.

Whatever happens in this show, I hope it won't hurt Kitarie's popularity.

#59 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

So the Maeda + Oshima debacle really was a goukon?

Anyway, AKS as an agency itself has shown that it is very incompetent when it comes to decision-making, so this doesn't come as a surprise to me. With the recent turn of events, there's been one scandal after the other that continues to erode the group as a whole and I don't see this stopping any time soon unless strict disciplinary action is taken. I wonder if this has something to do with how AKS seemingly treated the kenkyuusei in HKT that got fired in that they realised that they might've gone too far and are trying to be more lenient, only to do so at the wrong time. Of course, firing the girls straight out is unfair, and they should be given something of a three-strike rule, with each strike having much more severe implications. They'll never learn if they keep getting away with it, and they'll never have a chance to shape up if they're fired straight away after all. If AKS really knew what they were doing, they'd probably have had something similar to this system in the first place, but oh well. Hopefully they smarten up.

The funny thing is that while everyone else is getting into all sorts of trouble, the current oldest girl of the group Shinoda still looks spotless. I guess it's a matter of whether you're really dedicated to your fans and your job or something.

#60 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

I have to point out though, that it is remarkably strange that they will somehow learn after a three-strike-rule, when we consider that there are other occurances around them, scandals if you may, with various outcomes, such as being fired.

If you for example witness Yonechan and Nacchan fired, Nanchan fired, and so on, do you not have some sort of observational skills that lets you understand what's going on, that doing so is not good for your career? It can't be that difficult to understand, that if you break the rules, and people know you did, you will lose fans. And this over time, is very damaging for the group as a whole.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users