http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=27198_kitahara01_09_02_122_424lo.jpg

http://www.mediafire...q3dca0fladt2dhh

#22 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:52 AM

Question, anyone knows why Kitarie was crying before the camera during the Janken Senbatsu? My guess is that she was feeling sorry for the cameraman for some reason, but that is just too awesome to be true I guess. Some light on this, please. :)
Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#23 jw042693

jw042693

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 519 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:57 AM

When Rie and her cameraman were doing their interview in the beginning, she was being really negative about herself such as how she thinks she's ugly. She was asking the cameraman what he thought about her being ugly and of course he didn't know how to answer. So Rie felt sorry for putting him in a weird situation. She decided to think more positively about herself starting from that day.

#24 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:49 AM

If she thinks she's ugly, someone should ask her "Mada wakannenoka?" in a Gokusen-like voice and then proceed to give her a Gokusen-style pep talk.

Ohta Pro needs to get her a photobook/DVD already!

However, looking at some old Team YJ photos from last year, there were a few pics where she looked less than amazing. I'm going to hold whoever was in charge or hair/make and photography for that though.

#25 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:00 AM

When Rie and her cameraman were doing their interview in the beginning, she was being really negative about herself such as how she thinks she's ugly. She was asking the cameraman what he thought about her being ugly and of course he didn't know how to answer. So Rie felt sorry for putting him in a weird situation. She decided to think more positively about herself starting from that day.

Thank you very much! :D Girls and their insecurities, can't understand them. But Kitarie is better of this way: humble. Surprises me the professionalism of the cameraman. I would have said: "You are gorgeous!" out of the bat. lol But of course that could have jeopardized the footage and even my work. :/ But if it makes Kitarie happy... :D
Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#26 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:52 PM

http://www.tokyograp...e-action-series

Gekidan EXILE, Omasa Aya, Kitahara Rie in “Rokudenashi Blues” live-action series

The classic boxing manga “Rokudenashi Blues” by Morita Masanori is reportedly being adapted as a live-action television series this summer. Originally serialized between 1988 and 1997, the story tells of a high school delinlquent named Maeda Taison who aims to become a world boxing champion.

Complete details are not yet known, but Gekidan EXILE will apparently be involved. Omasa Aya has been chosen as the story’s heroine Chiaki, while AKB48 member Kitahara Rie will play the part of a classmate named Kazumi.

The drama will begin airing in July. More details should be revealed in this week’s issue of Weekly Young Jump.

#27 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:42 AM

Bumping the thread since it's Kitarie's birthday!

According to akbjournal (was too lazy to check on my own) her's starts a little string of AKB/SKE 20th birthdays 7/3 Tomochin, 7/10 Acchan, 7/15 Yukirin, 7/27 Rena, 8/3 Yuka, 10/3 Akicha, 11/16 Tomo~mi.

#28 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:01 AM

With lips like those, I can't believe she isn't in the usual media senbatsu

#29 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:32 PM

^ I KNOW RIGHT?!?!? Actually, when I was learning the names from the Beginner Senbatsu, I got her and Sasshi mixed up. So then to remember her face, I just remembered the volume of her lips. XD They ended up becoming my favourite members, with the "one with the thicker lips" being my most favourite. Weird, but when I was learning Momusu's members back in 2009, I got Gaki-san and Eri mixed up, but remembered that Gaki had thicker lips, and then they came to be my favourite current members at the time, with the "one with the thicker lips" being my most favourite, as well. XD Plus, GakiKame and RieSasshi are very awesome duos together! How weird and awesome is that!?!

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#30 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:14 PM

The drama will begin airing in July. More details should be revealed in this week’s issue of Weekly Young Jump.

Remember me?

#31 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:17 AM

just saw the leaked unedited photoshoot pictures. i like her even more now that i know she has adorable belly fat.

edit...

turns out not leaked
Posted Image

#32 awesomecakes

awesomecakes

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:53 PM

I have to admit, I get Sasshi and her mixed up a lot too. I mean, I can tell them apart, but I guess the difference isn't big enough for me to match their names to their faces. :S I'm getting there though.

Reading about her crying before the janken tournament made me really sad. :( I think she's pretty with a unique (in a good way) personality, and I'm sure many others feel the same way. I wish she would have more self-confidence, but at the same time, I understand why she thought that because sometimes I think that of myself as well.

#33 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:12 AM

From Tokyograph:

http://www.tokyograp...affreeter-toki/

"AKB48 member Kitahara Rie (20) will make her big screen debut in a live-action movie inspired by the popular manga “Grappler Baki.” Titled “Graffreeter Toki,” the movie is related to a stage play of the same name that was performed by Gekidan FEELD STAGE in March.

Written by Itagaki Keisuke, “Grappler Baki” is a manga about a man named Baki aiming to become the most powerful grappler in the world. The comedic “Graffreeter Toki” story is set in a downtown shopping street, where a land speculator is colluding with an evil organization. Toki is a young boy whose mother, a passionate Baki fan, has raised him with some unusual talents. Together with the other people of the shopping district, Toki fights to protect the neighborhood from the evil organization.

The protagonist Toki will be played by relatively new actor Sudo Ryota, who also starred in the stage play. Kitahara will play the heroine of the story, while Saito Yuki will play Toki’s mother. Kobayashi Kendo will play the leader of the evil organization, and Tsuda Kanji has been cast as a key character.

“Graffreeter Toki” is set for release in spring 2012".

#34 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:29 AM

just saw the leaked unedited photoshoot pictures. i like her even more now that i know she has adorable belly fat.

edit...

turns out not leaked

Did I miss something? :ph34r:

signature3.png

#35 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:29 AM

they werent leaked photos. my bad ^^; the company released unphotoshoped pictures of the girls. turns out rie has a chubby belly.
Posted Image

#36 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:46 AM

Mah AKB oshi's gunna be in a mooooovieeeeee? AWESOMEEEE!!! Its so awesome dat she makez me forgetted about speling and grammer!!!! I cant waittt!!!!

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#37 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:16 AM

they werent leaked photos. my bad ^^; the company released unphotoshoped pictures of the girls. turns out rie has a chubby belly.

Someone should fire the photographer then! :D

signature3.png

#38 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:28 AM

Where can we see these pictures? :)

#39 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:49 AM

I don't think they are going to fire the photographer, it was paid content.

Not Yet ones:

http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=38603

Kitarie solo (and yes those are over 700 MB of pictures, some of them 7MB big)

http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=38588

#40 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:09 AM

I don't think they are going to fire the photographer, it was paid content.

What I meant with this was that a photographer should have an eye if his model is in a pose were some of her body perhaps makes an unsightly bend. In some of the poses the belly is bound to make some folds (even for the most skinny girls; it is not like Rie is hugely overweight all out of the sudden). A skilled photographer spots that and tells his model to "suck the belly in" in such cases. In cases he first spots such problems on the camera's display the bad picture gets deleted. It's not like 20 years ago when people still shot on film and first saw the results in the dark room.

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users