• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#301 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:08 AM

Oh that. Yap, pre-recorded. Someone mentioned hearing other members' voices which not in the line-up. Perhaps they didn't have time to do the recording with the correct line-up.

#302 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:47 AM

48G has a lot of tricks to edit their audio, and many times it's not clear which method they were using. It's not immediately apparent if they're lip-syncing in concerts DVDs or if the audio has been doctored and over-dubbed, and you'd have to try and find an actual mic rip (where someone tracks the radio frequency of a girl's wireless mic to get the sound coming directly into it, plenty of these exist for H!P groups) and see if they were actually singing or not. Usually if there's a break between what sounds like studio audio and definitive live audio, we can deduce that it was probably originally sung live, but they edited it in post-production so that very little of the live singing got through. 

Here's a handy guide to identify the type of audio you are hearing (only because I see people really not understanding what is what when I usually think it's fairly obvious):

This is live:

Spoiler

This has a backtrack:

Spoiler

This is lip-syncing:

Spoiler

This is doctored:

Spoiler

DDOhydd.gif

#303 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:49 AM

Wow. Thanks for the info. This will make it a lot easier to tell whether a performance is live or not  :good:  :respect:

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#304 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:31 AM

No problem. Here are some other tips to spotting the difference between live and not (spoiler because I'm hijacking this thread, sorry KitaRie fans!):

Spoiler

DDOhydd.gif

#305 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:33 AM

COIrCj8UkAIdIwW.jpgCOIrCj7VAAIippc.jpgCOIrCj9UYAAugzY.jpg
COIrCj8UcAEgzXj.jpg

9/5 Kitahara Rie's solo event @ AKB48 Cafe & Shop「RIE KITAHARA 1st one-man tour FINAL MEMORIES 2015」Setlist

M01 Nakinagara Hohoende
M02 Yokaze no Shiwaza
M03 Kareha no Station
M04 Itoshisa no Accel
M05 Mushi no Ballad
M06 Jungle Gym
M07 Flower
M08 Fui Ni

EN1 Mujin-eki

Rie on NHK's Masakame TV 9/6

#306 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:36 PM

During Halloween Night Handshake event, Rie brought her old clothes to give away to NGT members.

https://twitter.com/...562606596448256

#307 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:18 PM

New video message of Rie for the shortshorts movie project

Screencaps of the Niconico live stream of Rie, Sasshi, Yuihan, and Mayu at a haunted place
CPHIV5AUYAABfQP.png
CPHIVw6VEAAc8lx.png
CPHIV5sUkAEDjXL.png
I actually missed the stream but hopefully it gets uploaded somewhere!

#308 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:11 PM

Attached File  CQw1ERyUwAAvaXA.jpg   46.64K   0 downloadsAttached File  CQxqJHfU8AEddg9.jpg   51.01K   0 downloadsAttached File  CQxqJHgUAAATWQz.jpg   72.88K   0 downloadsAttached File  CQxqJHgUsAAhgrS.jpg   48.16K   0 downloadsAttached File  CQxRSTeUEAAkqir.jpg   43.18K   0 downloadsAttached File  CQzBiMZUsAEWfnt.jpg   30.39K   0 downloads

NGT48 became PR ambassadors for “Bakauke”, Bakauke is a Japanese snack food. It is a thin banana-shaped senbei with various flavours added. It is manufactured by Kuriyama Beika of Niigata Prefecture.The word bakauke in the Niigata dialect of Japanese colloquially means “extremely well received”. The characters who appear on the packets are Borin and Barin, who are boyfriend and girlfriend. (source)

[NGT48 “bakauke” PR Project Description]

○ The goal of the project
“Through bakauke PR activities, liven up all Niigata Prefecture to be more healthy.”

○ Leaders
The entire project → NGT48 Kitahara Rie
Team Joetsu → NGT48 Nishigata Marina
Team Chuetsu → NGT48 Ogino Yuka
Team Kaetsu → NGT48 Kato Minami
Team Sado → NGT48 Yamaguchi Maho

○ The main activities
PR for Bakauke 
Develope a new taste of bakauke

(someone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong cause i'm no translator but i did my best lol)

#309 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:06 PM

^
added... it is made from rice.

video from the news:

>>>

I felt that the Niigata prefecture really embraces and supports NGT tremendously.

#310 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 08:26 PM

^^ Not sure if it's been the same with the other 48 groups but I feel like NGT is the group that has the whole prefecture behind them and supporting them, it's really nice to see especially since they haven't even debuted yet and have only been around a couple months now!

Here's Rie on Downtown DX (or at least some parts with Berryz's Momochi and she also went to visit NGT during rehearsals and got emotional aww)

#311 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:41 AM

^

The pride and joy of Niigata ^_^

I'm still so excited for their debut - can't come fast enough. I'm already thinking of first single XD

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#312 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:06 AM

Rie just opened Instagram account.

https://www.instagra...rie_kitahara_3/

#313 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:35 PM

Rie on the cover of Tokai Date Speical Navi! You can order it on Amazon! http://www.amazon.co...duct/B0182LTE0U

Attached Files

#314 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:14 PM

Rie has an eye sty. Ouch ):

CVDAZZMVEAAB5WG.jpg

#315 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:43 PM

Hello guys! If anyone here is voting in next year's Request Hour, please vote for Choose Me if you're not sure what song to vote for! It's Rie's center song and I would like to see it performed or even rank really high! Thanks!

#316 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:27 PM

Rie and Annin at Shawn the Sheep 20th anniversary event

Attached Files

#317 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:35 PM

Rie sang a little bit of Momusu's The Peace on today's ANN lol it's really cute

https://www.youtube....?v=sMknsmznt9w\

Also, she’s going to make a small appearance in this drama special Kuro no Shamen (The Black Slope). It premieres January 24

(btw she shows up in this video for like a quick second at around 1:36)

#318 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:03 PM

Haven't posted here in a while lol but with ssk coming up I'll probably start doing so more. Rie's goal this year was 10th place at first but her recent blog post shows she now wants to be in Kami 7!!! here's the translation by BokeSubs http://boke46.tumblr...016-translation

#319 komarirechiyu

komarirechiyu

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 318 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:07 PM

Trailer for Ninkyo Yarou, in theaters June 4

Attached Files

#320 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:42 PM

New profile photo! She looks so good ^_^ (it had to be with the Seishun Dokei outfits tho...).

Attached File  sdcfvgbnh.jpg   103.33K   0 downloads

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users