I'll let this speak for itself:
Posted Image

#104 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

Most people probably already saw this, but it isn't posted yet, and since akbwrap up has been so kind to post an English version, I thought I would share it. ( it is the story of sasshi giving out her phone number, and doing things she shouldn't be doing as an idol, 2ch has been all over this story since morning lol)

http://www.akb48wrap...-confesses.html

So what do you think? If this story is true then Sasshi is done for, but to me it seems very unlikely that it is all true. The fact that he has photos of her, and some of them are in the article where the story originated from, has to mean that some of it is true, but how much of it is the question... As for me, I think it won't do anything but harming her image a bit, because it seems unlikely that all of this is true.
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#105 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

There's always some kind of truth to these scandals but I find this highly unlikely; it really won't do much but hurt her image so that's about it.

Gotta love how these scandals always seem to have a certain timing before they find the light, huh? So dramatic.

#106 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

It doesn't have to mean anything. And there doesn't have to be "some" truth "always" at all.

The photos can come from anywhere - we don't know.
The font used on the photos can easily be faked.

And so on. Hence one article is never enough. There needs to be more context and content.

The origin of that rumor is Shukan Bunshun. That together with Shukan Gendai and Cyzo have a wild tendency to post rather extreme rumors from time to time.

Of course, we'll see, but I am pretty sure it's false.

There was a controversy about Sakiko recently, nothing bad, but one of the many tabloid articles made up things that Sakiko allegedly had said, but Sakiko denied it on G+.

#107 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

Quoted from the link above:

"We soon started dating after that. She was sexually aggressive (laughs). When I went to her house for the first time, despite her being a year younger than me, she seemed advanced for her age. "Why are you always looking down?" "Come closer to me!" she said, as she put my hands on her thigh. At that moment, something inside me exploded then I pushed her down. It was the first time I kissed a girl.
By doing that the relationship between the "Idol you can meet" and the AKB otaku began.

:D

Someone was way to happy in his pants when he wrote this... :w00t:

...and life went on as usual.

#108 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:53 PM

its another media stunt so there is something to put in akb doco3: This is (not) the end.

#109 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:18 PM

The whole thing sound like someone's cheap fantasy. I don't believe a single word of it.

#110 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

"I was focusing on my part-time job of 80,000 yen a month, I frequently commuted to the AKB48 theatre. In order for her to remember my name, I also wrote many fan letters to her."

After that Mr. A got Sashihara's email address and became mail buddies.

Okay, I stopped right there. This makes no sense to me; so he sends multiple fanletters and signs them with his name and Sasshi, who probably received plenty of fanletters already, decides to pick this one dude out just because of that. No, already dead in the water for me.

Unless this guy is the "Casanova of wotas" then forget it.

Spoiler

#111 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:17 PM

You know....this whole thing reeks of a akb48 wota whom was not too fond of Sasshi reaching #4 place in this year's gen. elections :l
We all know how ruthless some people can be (people have threatened to burn NMB's theatre, Jurina's school and Kimoto Kanon's house because of hatred)...and as of right now, from what I'm reading....it sounds like complete BS.

#112 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:34 PM

I would maybe take it slightly more seriously had this been out before she ranked so high.

#113 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

The translation has been updated and now the entire article translated. There is a lot more context, and to me it makes more sense now. I would say there are more facts to support this being true, but still seems highly unlikely. The information about how Sasshi's apartment looks must have been hard to obtain 0.o (or it isn't correct)

None of the below have yet said anything about this, and G+ still isn't being updated from either of these persons.
AkiP
TGSK
Sasshi

Also Ohta is saying they are investigating the matter, so expect no info to surface any time soon.

This whole thing could just as well be made up, we don't know yet.
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#114 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

The translation has been updated and now the entire article translated. There is a lot more context, and to me it makes more sense now. I would say there are more facts to support this being true, but still seems highly unlikely. The information about how Sasshi's apartment looks must have been hard to obtain 0.o (or it isn't correct)

AFAIK Sasshi was filmed multiple times in her apartment (or bed room); if I remember correctly for the first Janken documentation... also for some stuff about her doing those ball-drops-into-glasses tricks. Of course, might have been some "fake" apartment :)

Anyway... all the facts, assuming they are true, about her home probably can be constructed by pictures from her (or other girl's) blogs/ G+ anyway. :)

signature3.png

#115 dkmy

dkmy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

I highly doubt Sasshi being punished for this scandal. Seems fake. I might have believed it if the scandal broke out before the election. Sasshi being team A's number one will be the next target for antis.

#116 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:00 PM

As far as reactions, suspensions and all of these things that occur with scandals, Sasshii is scheduled to appear in 6/20 performance in theater like normal.

No removal from it.

#117 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

As everyone has already pointed out it is highly unlikely that this is fake. 2ch has found some inconsistencies in the story, which leads to this article being even more unlikely to be true.

Here some of them are pointed out & translated

http://www.akb48wrap...hara-story.html

Also, she might appear on ANN tonight together with AkiP so it does indeed seem like everything is normal. However matome have an article with the title "指原莉乃が今夜放送のANNに出演"(sashihara rino will take part in this evening's broadcast of ANN) So perhaps it is confirmed? I haven't seen anything saying it is final aside from this so I don't know.

https://plus.google....sts/2iYYTRKckmX (JP)
https://plus.google....sts/1QpThdChTGo (EN)

Either way, nice to see things clearing up :D
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#118 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

As everyone has already pointed out it is highly unlikely that this is fake.

You meant "highly likely", I guess? :D

signature3.png

#119 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

^
Haha yes XD
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる