https://twitter.com/...147668004311041

#562 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:21 PM

Thank you, gryzze.

Sometimes I seriously wonder what the heck the man is up to... 

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#563 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:45 PM

Yeah the young HKT members seem to have better sense than him these days. Nako/Sasshi exchange on LINE:

https://twitter.com/...240791313252355

#564 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:00 PM

I think Akimoto needs to get a drink and go to bed. Or drink less. What a stupid thing to say.

And Nako <3

#565 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:34 PM

er .. I seriously don't get what happen ..
I read all the links .. I still don't get the story ..
care to enlighten me please .. :)

#566 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:42 PM

Pretty straight forward if you go to https://twitter.com/...147668004311041 - here's the gist of it from what I understand

Aki-p posted on 755 saying his friend saw some guys having dinner with Sasshi and Miichan

According to Sashii's mobame, she was so shocked at aki-p's 755 posts for basically causing shit and this misunderstanding with her fans and she couldn't stop crying

Sasshi had to cancel a round of handshakes and apologizes on Twitter because she was so upset

Sasshi was angry and sends a message to Aki-p through LINE saying it was AKB staff

Aki-p posts on 755 saying it was AKB staff that had dinner with the two girls but the damage was already done

Sasshi was still angry and posts on 755 that she's quitting 755

Sasshi eventually recovered and continued with handshakes in the next round

#567 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:42 PM

Yeah the young HKT members seem to have better sense than him these days. Nako/Sasshi exchange on LINE:

https://twitter.com/...240791313252355

Aw Nako <3

#568 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:57 PM

Poor Sasshi! :( I wished AkiP actually asked her about it instead of going to 755 :/

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#569 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:54 AM

Pretty straight forward if you go to https://twitter.com/...147668004311041 - here's the gist of it from what I understand

Aki-p posted on 755 saying his friend saw some guys having dinner with Sasshi and Miichan
According to Sashii's mobame, she was so shocked at aki-p's 755 posts for basically causing shit and this misunderstanding with her fans and she couldn't stop crying
Sasshi had to cancel a round of handshakes and apologizes on Twitter because she was so upset
Sasshi was angry and sends a message to Aki-p through LINE saying it was AKB staff
Aki-p posts on 755 saying it was AKB staff that had dinner with the two girls but the damage was already done
Sasshi was still angry and posts on 755 that she's quitting 755
Sasshi eventually recovered and continued with handshakes in the next round

thanks .. now I get it ..
It don't make sense to me before because it just don't make sense ..

I mean why would Aki-P say that in the first place .. what if it is not AKB48 staff ..?
I mean even if he knew those were AKB48 staff .. both Sasshi and Miichan had their history ..
It took him very long to finally clear away those problem which was created by the idols themselves ..
why would he want to light the fire and remind people of these stuff..

i got lost about the handshake cancellation ... as I thought she is really unwell ..
So it's because she is upset .. but I am sorry .. because all of us got to work no matter how upset we are ..unless its the passing of a love one ..
therefore it didn't come to my mind .. that they can don't come for work because they don't feel like it .. maybe it's because she is great Sasshi .. the others in 48G got to know the difference .. or Sasshi actually allow anyone in HKT48 to just cancel any handshake because they just don't feel like doing it ..

the last strange thing is .. why is she so angry about it .. Miichan was involved too right?.. she didn't get blow up like Sasshi ..
to me .. to blow up for something which is so small .. is just too strange ..
Something got to be happening behind them .. and something may happen soon .. I guess we would find out soon ..

#570 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:30 PM

If you're saying she should stand in front of her fans crying and trying to explain his mistake then I disagree. Besides she only cancelled one round to compose herself.

#571 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:52 PM

Ares13, you think it's strange that she's upset that her own boss is reporting to the fans that she's basically in yet another scandal again (which wasn't the case) - the girl who had such a big scandal a time ago? You think it's strange that she's upset that people thinks "Not again..."?

It's not great for an idol to have a scandal, and if it's the case that the men were AKB48 managers, Akimoto's 755 post is really stupid and really damaging. Actually, it's stupid even if it was an actual scandal, because it's not Akimoto's job to post these things, that's the media's job. So, Sasshii is angry that he was this retarded, and made a lot of people think that Sasshii and Miichan were up to no good again.

When you do handshake events, you have to shake the hands of thousands of people every day, and partake in easy going fun conversation. If you're emotionally upset, that's not very easy, and depending on what happened, it may be impossible for you to do. Do not forget that there's been occurrences before where an idol had to withdraw from handshake event for various reasons. For example Acchan, who experienced people seeing her only to insult her and harass her. Or Amina who was even attacked both verbally and physically (had photos thrown at her face). Others have been physically sick also. It happens.

So, I think if anything, Akimoto is the one making a mistake here. And he should apologize for this (and he should also focus on spending more time on getting us new stages rather than wasting time on 755).

#572 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:29 PM

It's just a hunch ..
We know who Aki-P is .. he is not a newbie .. he has never shown to be a jerk ..and furthermore .. why would he want to say this as it create more problems for him than her .. if another of his idol fall into scandal ..

Basically, I only see it as a joke .. and I think he is expecting some interesting counter trolling ...
Simply .. it could not be anything serious .. because if it is like a boss questioning his subordinate .. he would have done it privately ..
755 and social media are for fun .. you don't see 48G having their business operation communication on social media ..
The most they use it as a tool for public commuication
furthermore .. there is no reason why Aki-P wants to get her into trouble as it is not like he got any remote reason to do so ..
but Sasshi does not apply this simple logic and go into rage ..
cancelling handshake event is one thing, but threatening to quit 755? furthermore .. her posting in different social media and even screen her message with Nako ..
This show a person in huge amount of rage and emo to the max..
All this started with that 1 post .. which she could even just private message Aki-P to check whatsup ..

Further to that .. as you say Aki-P is the boss .. and Japanese are very respectful for seniority ..
I believe some has seen how all the managers is terrified of Aki-P ..
It actually takes a lot for her to technically publicly humiliate him ..
All this suggest to me that their relationship is very strained ..
To me .. this thing ain't enough for her to get so pissed off .. it takes an accumulation of unhappiness .. it is not an isolated reaction ..
So that's why I find it strange .. and get very suspicious about something happening behind the scenes which may erupt soon

#573 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:43 PM

Sasshii should have just private messaged Akimoto instead? Like Akimoto private messaged Sasshii about this dinner? ...

2ch wrote that Akimoto is KY due to the things he wrote on 755 after Sasshii had complained. And that is quite possible.

You're saying that it takes a lot for her to publicly humilating him, but you're missing the point. It wasn't Sasshii that humiliated him. It was Akimoto humiliating Sasshii.

#574 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:52 PM

^ ..its ok .. as I said it is just my hunch ..
I hope I am wrong .. but it's just a strange feeling I cannot shake .. :)

#575 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:14 PM

Wasn't there another incident not to long ago between Sasshi and Aki-P?

Something to do with Takamina's graduation announcement and her not being invited or told?

report on the current situation:

#576 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:26 PM

Sasshii didn't get the invitation / information about attending that event, so she never showed up. Basically not her fault.

#577 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:29 PM

^ Yeah, I just saw now that it was basically the staffs fault and Aki-P apparently scolded them over it. ^^;

#578 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:29 PM

Basically, my thought is that Aki-p should know better than to post that.

That being said, Sasshi might be the only of the girls to go verbal publically with "the man", one has to respect her for that (in my opinion)

Especially after her big scandal she has done this several times, and her becoming a co-manager of the theater certainly hasn't made this stop.

Like after the announcement of the last single, when she said on air that Akimoto would never make her center. Perhaps understandable and obvious, but

she comments on it publically. Like Sato Amina did after the election single(s) earlier.

I think that Aki-P actually likes and respects her for it; he does by all accounts seem to enjoy her company. At least that's how I see it.

And this 755-message might be his idea of a joke (which he obviously thought up and wrote while under the influence of... something  :S )

Anyhow, he should know better than to create this whole debacle.

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#579 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:50 PM

Yes, it may be a joke too - some funny idea he had, and this coupled with his comments after Sasshii started posting about it, made 2ch conclude he's KY, and needs to work on his communication skills.

#580 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:16 AM

ya .. i think it is a joke gone wrong .. maybe its the generation gap ..
Maybe it is my age .. but to me it is a common comment .. but maybe it does not apply to idol so well as fans may react wrongly ..
and in my mind I know Aki-P would never want to get any of his idol in trouble .. so the intention is a causal and friendly one ..
I would have reply Aki-P with some trolling ..maybe like replying .. She and Miichan had dinner with AKB staff who worked very hard for them behind the sense and they should get more ($)recognition($) ..

For all you know .. it may be the same AKB staffs who got screwed by Aki-P for messing up her invitation ..
and it is actually those AKB staffs who is giving her the treat as apologies ..
but this would make it go deeper wouldn't it? .. LOL ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users