• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#41 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

She just had a run-in with a stalker or pervert around 30 minutes ago and just managed to get back home safely.

Idols sure have it tough.

#42 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

^ .. OMG ..

Lucky she is safe ...

Whats happening to all my oshimen ... ? ... >.<

A NMB48 one got injured and be out for 3-4 months ..
A SKE48 one just announced graduation ..
now .. nearly an AKB48 one got into trouble .. >.<

#43 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

Sick dude... She entered a store but that crapbucket waited outside...

Between two bad things, I hope that this was just some random pervert and not someone that's actually stalking Nakayan... now that would be something to worry about.

Got home safely, nice.

#44 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

Nakayan announced her graduation today, in the Team K stage performance.

Her reason is because she wants to focus on voice acting auditions, and pursue her dream in that direction (she already has an important role in AKB0048 anime, and had a role in Moshidora anime as well).

I believe she graduates March 6th.

#45 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

Yeah, other sources have confirmed it.

This is sad news, because she's been a long-standing member of AKB since just about forever.

I was shocked to hear that she was one of the poorest girls in the group, and that despite all her efforts, she's always been in the background for most of her career (which prompted her to write her book 'Non-senbatsu Idol').

At least she's following her dreams, which is nice. Her graduation date though, pretty quick compared to most of the other girls that announced their graduation this year.

#46 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

At a time .. when I totally hate AKB48 .. she is the 1st one I like ... She is the my first oshimen ..
Unlike most who like her for her anime interest ... I like her for her dancing ... I feel that she got a very pleasant dancing stance and can feel the music well ..

Honestly .. I would think she would have quit much earlier .. there was a time where it seem she is going nowhere ..
She was one of the least popular members .. and there were stories of people dumping her photos away ..
She held on ...and I glad she did .. she is one of those that getting a place at senbatsu election is impossible .. but she did last year .. a good 36th place .. I was really happy for her ..

I am really glad I am able to meet her a few times when AKB48 were in Singapore ..
She is a good girl whom I heard from a local staff that she stayed behind after practice to help the staff clean up the place ..
There was a time where .. I ran into her while in the area ... not seeing her and she greeted me first .. even though I actually didn't see her as I though they are not in the area anymore ..

The best moment I got with her is actually when she first come Singapore ... she blog she is unsure of what kind of electric plug that Singapore use..
I went and buy a set of plug convertor and gave it to her at the Airport on arrival .. and she blog about it ..thanking me for it ...

In the end .. I am really glad she can go forward in her dream and go towards what she always wanted to do ..
Its something I expect to come .. and I hope she would do really well in future ...
Even though I really hate anime .. I will keep a look out for her .. :)

#47 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

She is one of the members I gaze upon the most within the new Team K. This sucks but somehow, and this sucks as well, I am kind of becoming desensitized towards graduations right now. It is like my dead body getting hit by now. I'm like numb at the moment.    

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#48 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

She has one of my favorite talking voices. She'll should do well for sure

h_obanner.jpg

#49 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

Yeah we've been hit with too many graduation announcements as of late that it feels like I'm actually starting to get used to it.

#50 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

Sad news... :(

I'm surprised that we could enjoy her AKB activities for this long, however, she knew that the AKB attatchment gave her advantages but when it became a burden she was quick to adjust...  she will even leave her agancy Mousa because of this seiyuu audition. A big gamble when it is just an audition and not a proper offer. Nakayan is good enough to be picked up by another fitting agency if this doesn't work out as planned though.

This is too sudden though... I wonder what will happen to the new NO NAME single.

I am really glad I am able to meet her a few times when AKB48 were in Singapore ..
She is a good girl whom I heard from a local staff that she stayed behind after practice to help the staff clean up the place ..
There was a time where .. I ran into her while in the area ... not seeing her and she greeted me first .. even though I actually didn't see her as I though they are not in the area anymore ..

The best moment I got with her is actually when she first come Singapore ... she blog she is unsure of what kind of electric plug that Singapore use..
I went and buy a set of plug convertor and gave it to her at the Airport on arrival .. and she blog about it ..thanking me for it ...

Epic moments.

#51 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:02 AM

Translation from her Official Blog by TokyoHive:

Today on March 2nd, I announced the following during the theater performance…

I, Nakaya Sayaka, will be graduating from AKB48 after the theater performance on March 6.

I’m really sorry for this sudden announcement.

I’ve been thinking about graduation since I was ranked in the general election… no, actually, since long before that.

However, it was just so much fun to work with the members, and I was just happy to see your smiles.

Honestly, I was too dependent on this comfortable environment.

But, I have finally found something that made me determine to graduate. It is a Seiyuu audition for my favorite anime.

There is no guarantee for me to get the part, but that’s something I
really want to try. I wanted to do it even if I had to abandon this
favorable environment.

Not only AKB48, but I will also leave my agency Mousa. That’s because
there is a qualification for the audition that you should not belong to
any agency.

I’m sorry for the sudden announcement. This will be me starting over
from scratch, but I’m sure I can hang in there, because of what I’ve
done up until now.

Please continue to support Nakaya Sayaka from here on.

Nakaya Sayaka

Things make more sense now. What is her favorite anime? I honestly don't know which one is it.

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#52 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

Anyway .. even though I have been expecting this day ...
It all came too sudden and too fast ...its only 4 days notice ..
I am really finding it hard to accept this ...

Anyway for the NO NAME single .. i heard they already recorded it .. so she will still be in it ...
It funny .. I never had any oshimen in a sub unit until NO NAME turn up ...
It have 2 of my oshimen Kumi and Nakayan and both will be gone soon ..
Going forward ... i really don't have a reason to support NO NAME anymore... :(

#53 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

Nakayan is one of my favourite members and honestly, I cried a little when I read it. Not because she's disappearing, cuz she's not and she will reach her dream, but I will never get a chance to see her perform. I'll never get to see her in tenshi no shippo ;_; I hope she gets to release some character songs/theme songs as well as acting because I really love her voice.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#54 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

Nakayan's profile on G+ will be removed on March 6th.

#55 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

This sucks but, well, you know, at least she's following her dreams. Despite being unpopular, Nakayan was always solid at everything she did. Despite any setbacks, despite her homelife, she stuck with AKB, and now she's going for something that she's wanted to do for a long time. I really like Nakayan, and I'll miss her, but this seems like the best thing for her. She sounds positive about her future, and she's not the type to give up, so she should definitely make it as a seiyuu. Thank you for everything, Nakayan!

#56 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

Its 6th March in Japan .. today is AKB48 Nakaya Sayaka (Nakayan) graduation ..
So I thought i post all the photo i have of her ..( Some may look like its double, its not double but one is the Japan version and another is the Singapore version )

Her only T-shirt i manage to get ..(front and back)

I got a poster but its all rolled up somewhere ...lol

Anyway .. this is my dedication to her ...
I really hope she does pass the audition and go on to being a great voice actress .. :)

#57 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

I am sure I have some random BLT photos of her in my album somewhere, from various purchases but they're not many and I won't look for them. Instead, what I do know I have from her which is rather unique is this one: 

I purchased their trading cards when they first were released, and got a signed Amina, Wasamin, and Nakayan card with it. Of Nakayan I also have her signature on the sports event team shirt (A vs. K vs. B).

I am quite happy I got it, and here's to Nakayan succeeding. I really hope she can do it.

#58 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

Anyway .. its impossible to save all her blog pic and G+ pic now for me .. i am running out of time, its late at my side now ..

but I did manage to save her Nakayan Quest from the Mousa site ... which has plenty of really great pic of her ... its a pity that she only update to Aug 2012 though ..

I know its really last minute on this .. i just wish i had more ability and time to have save everything ...

I leave you with this blog pic she blog on 2011-06-27 22:48:10 ..

To us .. its just a regular blog pic ... I was there technically when she took the picture ..

when I was camping outside the cafe looking through the glass from far ..

She actually squat down really long trying to get the best shot of her and the drink in the cafe ..

Anyway .. one of my friend is kind enough to take a picture of me handshaking her in one of the event in Singapore ..ya .. i am a fat guy .. LOL XD

I can only look back and be really happy that i am able to meet her for a few times when AKB48 had a presence in Singapore :)

#59 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

If the G+ page is still up for some hours, it's possible to use wget with a couple of specific commands to harvest all images and videos at least.

I do have wget but I don't remember the commands in order to get both images and videos (and images in full size as well). Maybe someone else are more tech savy and wants to try?

#60 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

I don't think you'll have much luck with just wget; AFAIK Google+ heavily depends on JavaScript for those things. One would need some specific app that utilizes Google+'s API. Anyway... not for the pictures, but for the textual information one could use one of those mirror pages like http://48plus.net/author/仲谷明香

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users