• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#201 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:54 PM

Well, per the Yahoo article, she was actually talking about life in her 20s, both privately and as part of AKB. I haven't seen the show in question but I would venture to say that the comments were misconstrued if all she said was, "There's nothing good about being in my 20s, in private or in AKB."
DDOhydd.gif

#202 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:32 PM

If the case is she's talking about herself, that there's no future for herself in AKB48, that she's beyond the peak, etc. then that's a whole other story of course. If it was what I replied to, then I stand by what I said. 

Hopefully it's what you said.

#203 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:07 PM

It's just a case of purposefully badly summarized 2ch title misconstruing what she said. She was just talking about herself.

Internet killed common sense.

#204 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:32 AM

Good.

I believe the link I found was from 2ch. My Japanese is very lacking as well. I'm not on 2ch for info and I know it can't always be trusted.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#205 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:30 PM

Well apparently Miichan entered a conflict with a Chinese actor. She asked him if his face is a work of plastic surgery and implied he is ugly. (someone find the source pls) Combined with making Ogino Yuka cry on her radio show her instagram is full of hate comments.
I dont know what shes thinking but I cant see her entering senbatsu and ending her AKB journey in good terms.

#206 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:02 AM

^

I've seen that source, only I thought it was a Korean guy.

Anyways, yeah, she's accomplished a lot now and is just there for management. She needs to graduate (sorry to any of her fans :sleep: )

What did she say to Ogino? Did it have anything to do with her winning first in prelims?

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#207 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:26 AM

Nah man she was talking about Jang Geun Seuk, huge korean actor.  It was on that Downtown show. SHE DID NOT SAY HE WAS UGLY. She wanted to know if he had any work done. video here: http://www.bilibili....393323712424400

He poked fun at her too so I think it's fine. Just his fans being dramatic.

The Ogino thing was about her "taking" 1st from Jurina. Something like "Do you feel bad for taking it from Jurina?" I don't think she was being mean on purpose though. 

Honestly I thought it was a bad idea for her to run. Idk what she was thinking because her fans didn't bother saving up because she said she wouldn't run this year. 

in other news, showroom karaoke with yukirin appearance: http://www.bilibili....783952192757389

#208 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 06:55 AM

Yesterday I met Miichan by accident in Tokyo disney! She was behind me in line with Kojima Mako.
She was so nice and cute! And really happy there are so many overseas fans.
Miichan didn’t know my country (netherlands), yet was amazed that I knew het by name and Makochan 2.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#209 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:53 AM

Yesterday I met Miichan by accident in Tokyo disney! She was behind me in line with Kojima Mako.
Miichan didn’t know my country (netherlands), yet was amazed that I knew het by name and Makochan 2.

thats super amazing!! i dont think i would be able to do anything before i die right on the spot lol

#210 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 11:20 AM

thats super amazing!! i dont think i would be able to do anything before i die right on the spot lol
I am totally the same, but my husband kept telling me: why not? They must be happy to meet fans especially from overseas.
And I knew I was gonna regret it... So i went for it and they were so nice!

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#211 dreamcastegirl

dreamcastegirl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 08:50 PM

Minegishi recently uploaded two videos to her youtube channel detailing her experiences working on the new video for =LOVE, and seeing her in this role is so charming and lovely. The icing on the cake is certainly the Sasshi cameos in both videos as well. It's so wonderful seeing them together, and I kind of have this dream of AKB having trained up so many talented artists, that over the next 10 years or so, we're going to see them all basically take over the industry and become its leading lights behind the scenes: Kami 7 Part II.

Gosh, you know, we're in the territory of wistful daydreaming here, but an idol industry run by those who have been through the experiences and hardships of being idols is definitely a dream worth fighting for.

she said, "don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." 

#212 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 10:34 PM

Gosh, you know, we're in the territory of wistful daydreaming here, but an idol industry run by those who have been through the experiences and hardships of being idols is definitely a dream worth fighting for.

i've always thought of that!!! sasshi is such an inspiration, i really hope we get to see more original akb girls doing work in the industry because they revolutionized idols during their heyday and have the experience of what it's like being an idol, so it'd be awesome to see them doing work behind the scenes and changing things

#213 dreamcastegirl

dreamcastegirl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 11:23 PM

i've always thought of that!!! sasshi is such an inspiration, i really hope we get to see more original akb girls doing work in the industry because they revolutionized idols during their heyday and have the experience of what it's like being an idol, so it'd be awesome to see them doing work behind the scenes and changing things

Hold me to this: in 2021, my resolution is going to be to support =LOVE and ≠ME more. 

But I absolutely agree with you! I mean, you know I am massively biased in favour of Sasshi, but also the amazing things the graduated members are doing in the industry is really inspiring. I really hope we get to see more of this kind of stuff in the future. For the longest time, I was so sad about the members I loved having graduated, but knowing they're still out there, and they're working hard in different things that are equally deserving of our support really inspires me. 

I'm not crying, you're crying!

she said, "don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." 

#214 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 11:45 PM

Hold me to this: in 2021, my resolution is going to be to support =LOVE and ≠ME more.

But I absolutely agree with you! I mean, you know I am massively biased in favour of Sasshi, but also the amazing things the graduated members are doing in the industry is really inspiring. I really hope we get to see more of this kind of stuff in the future. For the longest time, I was so sad about the members I loved having graduated, but knowing they're still out there, and they're working hard in different things that are equally deserving of our support really inspires me. 

I'm not crying, you're crying!

i really wanna support them too next year, so it's the same for me too hehe

i'm really excited to see what miichan will do post-grad, and with her work with sasshi on this i hope she does more industry work. sasshi and all the graduated members are so cool and i admire the work they've done, so i can't wait to see what miichan does :000

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users