Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:14 AM

Yeah pretty much.

#182 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

Aki-P has been in the biz many decades more than Minegishi, & he's the one who drew up the contract in the first place; if he wants to, he can investigate her actions until he finds a clause violation aka reason for REAL suspension or even dismissal

It's still one set of rules for the 'untouchables' & another for the rest

This is the REAL, ACTUAL reason all the XXX48 girls strive during senbatsu elections; once you made senbatsu, all checks & balances are suspended for you

#183 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:26 AM

Pretty surprised she is in senbatsu, they could have put another rising star in instead. I would hope by next year's first single someone else from Team 4 is in. I'm OK with her being promoted with Team 4 since, like with Sasshi, she can help them with there MCs and overall talk ability. Helping them get noticed on shows like AKBingo instead of just sitting in the back smiling. I think the other members of Team 4 are smart enough to know what parts of her they should not use as examples and understand that right now they could not get away with the same thing.

#184 mzmza

mzmza

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

I feel a little better knowing that I am not the only one who was kind of bothered by this decision. 

When I heard she was made captain of Team 4 I was in shock. I know that Minegishi is capable of it, but was it right for her to get that privilege when there are other girls who have been working extremely hard, while following the rules? It really is up to Aki-P to make that decision, but would kind of example is that setting? What if another member does something, not nearly as bad, but gets kicked? Yet, Minegishi serves in kenkyūsei for a few months, then gets to be captain. How is that right?

Maybe I am just feeling a little to harsh about the situation. Let's see how things unfold in the future.

#185 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

Miichan has been known to be an unpleasant person towards kohai in the past. Just look at Ayarin's first janken solo video. Someone who acts like such a diva and bitch does not deserve captaincy.
Amusing to watch as a member but never as a captain.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#186 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

Well, the 48 group members that have worked with her for an extended period of time have commented that she's actually drastically different from her on-screen persona. Outside of filming, members have said that they've mostly just spotted her sitting alone in a corner either playing games with her phone or doing something else, but when a group of girls are having a heated discussion regarding certain topics within the studio, she starts joining in on the conversation, like in a flip of a switch.

Still better than Kojima Haruna I guess, who usually keeps away from anything social behind the scenes (a fact that's been pointed out a lot in the Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku episodes).

#187 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

To tell you the truth, I prefer a Kojiharu who doesn't hang around the others, than a Miichan who has a reputation for being not at all that friendly with some girls... 

mv7n.jpg

3kf1.jpg

#188 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

I do the same thing as Kojima in work-related social situations, which is why I honestly don't like seeing it.

But yeah, if Minegishi hasn't changed at all from those days and you add the fact that she's been in one major scandal and another likely one, coupled with the fact that she looks quite plain compared to most of the 48 group girls... what does she really have that's worth keeping her there for?

#189 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Miichan Entame 11/2013 interview translated:

http://akb48newship....-entame-11-2013

#190 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

To tell you the truth, I prefer a Kojiharu who doesn't hang around the others, than a Miichan who has a reputation for being not at all that friendly with some girls... 

Spoiler

OMFG? This was from the first Janken backstage footage, right? I can't remember this part, I am not sure.

Translation of the text:

"Someone appears to be keeping (the seat for someone else) already."

"(And as a result) like this..."

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#191 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 12:10 PM

Fun fun fun

http://en.channel.pa...&prgid=52556949

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#192 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:53 AM

Miichan has gotten very close with Erii since she joined the team:

8cffd889.jpg
a606637a.jpg
0161715a.jpg
385ba9d7.jpg

<3 :lol:

#193 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:58 PM

Fun fun fun

http://en.channel.pa...&prgid=52556949

LOL...

that is the whole show, I found just the Miichan part.

http://new-ship.tumb...rying-to-hold-a

>

^
cute... there will be battle in the 48G in the future with these 11-12 yo.

#194 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:49 AM

Happy happy birthday, Miichan :wub:

CT0zuosVEAQZCcS.jpg

#195 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:22 PM

small party? only no3b?

http://new-ship.tumb...nas-755-miichan

#196 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 02:21 AM

photos: http://cubo48.tumblr...st/137297263655

#197 martiz

martiz

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:23 PM

What a marvelous metamorphosis! :)
Exactly two months after her birthday... truly marvelous for Mii-chan!

#198 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:09 PM

Wow  :nosebleed:

#199 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:52 AM

Don't know if I should be posting this, as it could be a scandal of some sort, but...

Apparently Miichan said this recently:

"AKBの未来に光がない。今のAKB楽しくない。AKBは昔がピークでした"

There is no light in the future of AKB. It is not fun for AKB now. AKB peaked in the past"

I would share the link, but clicking on the archived page it showed dirty ads and I don't want to share it unless I get permission. But the page included this link:

https://headlines.ya...14-tospoweb-ent

Miichan appeared on AbemaTV's Hissatsu Baka Rhythm Hell on the 2nd and apparently said that quote above.

I do not know the show, nor whether the translation is good enough. I cannot speak for the article as it's of course in Japanese and I used google translate. But if anyone knows of the show and has watched it, please confirm. I do not know what to think of this comment. :unsure:

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#200 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

I think such a statement is highly irresponsible and in fact quite damaging to the group. Someone who works for a company should never, ever talk shit about their own company in public. It's really bad PR.

Honestly, the way I see it, what she said is a good enough reason to let her go, to put it like that. Doesn't matter if there are challenges for AKB48 in the sense of how to still remain popular, how to go ahead into the future, etc. You don't say these things as an employee. Other people may say these things - like fans or critics or whomever - but not someone who represents the group themselves. That is highly unprofessional...

If I were her boss I'd tell her to pack her bags and get ready to announce her "graduation". She's had a long string of negative instances (one famous on an international level), and this one is inexcusable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users