• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#121 Rathma

Rathma

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

Jurina Matsui is the only member I follow, and I find it ridiculous people think she has health problems because she is trying too hard.

Part of her condition probably comes from stress, but she is severely underweight, especially in recent months.

Somebody needs to tell her to eat something.

Posted Image

#122 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

Shinoda Mariko is already doing something about it.

#123 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

Her Team K team-mate Naana could probably help her out with this issue too (if this sounds vague, go watch #30 of Gachinko Challenge for an explanation)

#124 gaminghot

gaminghot

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

Hi guys  :P Jurina is my first oshi ever, i felt in love with her at the first time i saw her in Kataomoi Finally PV :wub: (Such a handsome playgirl lol ). But Jurina herself in real lfe is the reason why i became her wota. She's a really amazing kid, i adore her a lot :blush:  Hope she will be a big star in the future.

#125 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:22 PM

It's her birthday today.

She's still only 16 years old lol. Hard to think that's the case since we saw her a lot over the years, but she's not the only one that's extremely mature for her age (Kinoshita Haruna is a good example) at least.

Happy birthday, Matsui!

#126 aisacchan

aisacchan

~愛を信じてる~

• Senpai
  • 1856 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

Happy 16th birthday Jurina!

川*’ー’) ラブ ラブリー 愛ちゃん
48 推しメン : 渡辺麻友松井珠理奈松井玲奈

#127 Radityagx

Radityagx

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

she was very talented girl. i remember when she beat 10 member in AKBingo... and she is very beautiful  :wub:  Love her !!!

#128 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

Jurina wrote that she will be doing something that will take her closer to her dream. Since she has said she wants to be an actress I predict it will be drama/acting related news. She said it is making her nervous for tomorrow (which means today) so apparently she will be doing it or doing something for it already.

She said she will work hard as not to have regrets about her efforts and to please all of us.

Seems it takes Morning Death to make a proper celebration for Jurina's victory in Janken.

This girl is so amazing. Reflecting on the little amount of time she spends in lives because of injuries, the restrictions she has for being a minor that may take her away from TV appearances, the little she blogs and rare G+ updates, and still she is in Kami7... speaks volumes on her appeal, popularity and talent.

Looking forward to the next single and how it will be, hopefully, fitted to Jurina as center.

About the janken, allow me to the dedicate her a song that pretty much reflects the thoughts I had in mind as I saw her competing and pretty much what she did during the tournament. XD

Spoiler

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#129 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Jurina wrote that she will be doing something that will take her closer to her dream. Since she has said she wants to be an actress I predict it will be drama/acting related news.

Pfft, what a fkn' loser. lol

Jurina informed us that she will appear in quiz TV show "Somosan Seppa":

30cwydu.jpg

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/somosan-seppa/

She is a fan of this TV show.

Posted Image

#130 shyuuto

shyuuto

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

Do you think her jokes are funny?
I love her sense of humor, jokes and especially her puns. :D

When she says a dajyare (jokes/puns), the people around her seems to get cold, but am I the only one who can't stop laughing?

Recently, I'm working on trying to stop my habit of saying my dajyare around people. The shake their head and walk away... :c03:

:sob:

#131 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

Her sense of humor is fine. It's just that people don't find puns funny usually due to it being an "old-man gag". You have to admire her for continuing to try even though practically everyone around her react badly to her jokes though. She's got a heart of steel.

#132 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

I like it. I think it works sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. (Work for her I mean). The problem with dajare is that this kind of joke doesn't invite much for a retort so someone who gets some dajare action have no option but to either laugh/smile, do nothing, or tsukkomi Jurina for throwing that there in the first place, oh, or say they are impressed by Jurina's (in Jurina's case) fast and smart use of words.

But I think they are lovely.

Jurina thinks she is weak at talking herself. That she needs to improve her talking. I think she has a great ability to express herself in interviews and such and is very fluent and eloquent when getting her message through, but during MC time, you can see that she either nods to the conversation or says something which doesn't seem to be picked up by the rest of the members. The same goes when she does instructions during MC when SKE48 is about to start a game or something, you can see when she is paired with someone else to give instructions that she allows them to direct the thing and do most of the talking.

I find it lovely that Jurina still has ways to go in some aspect, she is one of my oshimens and this doesn't affect my perception of her at all. :)

Posted Image

#133 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

Wanna play a game? O.O

Spoiler

Posted Image

#134 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

Jurina to have a role in upcoming January drama special for FujiTV "Kagi no Kakatta Hey SP" where she will have the role of a 21 years secretary/or job related:

8431c149.jpg

Go Jurina!

EDIT

Article:

http://www.sanspo.co...5030000-n1.html

Posted Image

#135 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

Wow that is role in a very popular drama starring Ono from Arashi. I really liked that drama so I hope she is one of the main character in this special

#136 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

Actually she is taking over the role of another actress Nounen Rena in that same drama so if you know the drama and know who she is and what role she had, that is the one Jurina is going to have.

Posted Image

#137 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Jurina long blog about her eye condition (translated)

http://migikata48.tu...ost/70497065972

>

Get well soon, Jurina.....

#138 .matsui.

.matsui.

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:45 PM

hope jurina will get better soon :(

#139 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

The translation could use a little more work, but it got a lot of what Matsui wanted to say out, so it's all good I guess.

First a broken ankle, now an eye injury-turned-infection. For all the good luck she has, she certainly has her fair share of bad luck.

#140 .matsui.

.matsui.

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

ah I thought so.. :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users