• Please log in to reply
800 replies to this topic

#61 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:12 PM

http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85856_yagami_122_85lo.jpghttp://img212.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85872_jurina_122_680lo.jpg

Mayuyu is quite a fascinating character (Amina too), Yuko returns, Tomochin fights Acchan, and... Jurina and Kumi?

#62 xyish

xyish

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:24 PM

Official site has updated with Dance on cast page, no Matsui yet though.
Posted Image
I love how she looks when she goes "Konnichiwa" XD
Posted Image

#63 SweetEri

SweetEri

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:07 AM

^Jurina's starting in the next episode??!?!
She's so young an already in a drama about yankees.
She's really pretty!
MiyabiAiriMaimiKanna

#64 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:55 PM

Whilst I am really enjoying this, certain issues are developing for me. Acchan's character (note, not Acchan herself!) is becoming a bit tiresome, with her personality problem overriding everything throughout the episode, until someone says 'maji', resulting in a fight scene where she kicks the ass of someone who would probably get their ass kicked by most of Yuko's gang anyway (I can't remember the team names!). No doubt there's a reason for her being the way she is, but the lego-block plot structure doesn't do her character any favours. Also, a lot of characters seem to be making 1-episode cameos. Sae and Myao being the obvious ones, and this week we're treated to a triple-whammy of Mayu, Amina and Sayaka. It's like they're rotating through the members to try to please everyone. Maybe that is unavoidable, but it means we've had so many characters unexplored.

But this is sounding more negative than I actually feel, I am enjoying it. Now that Yuko is back, and it looks like Mayu (and maybe Amina) are going to be a more permanent feature of the show, things might pick up a bit. Oh and we have Jurina to look forward to next week <3 Right now, I'm mainly enjoying this because I get to see my favourite members make appearences.

#65 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

The one way they could actually excuse themselves with doing this - if they are of course - is to have many episodes, either in the form of one large season, or two or more. This way they can definitely introduce several characters, whether one-timers or recurring ones. And also tie them into a plot/story.

If they are just using all the girls one time only in an episode, it is of course really nice to see girls you like, but it might get a bit boring and repetitive to see Acchan drop her glasses then fight whomever it is and win for the nth time around...

I'm still hoping I get to see Harukyan, Kyururun, Nacchan, and maybe Yuimin too (and I await the arrival of Meetan, CinDy and Nonti to MG).

#66 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

Hey....I'm a NUMNUT!!! XD

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:53 AM

I really agree with Shakey_Jake33. I was really hoping that Sae would pop out again in episode four. I mean, the way they left off episode three it was as if Sae was going to be hanging around Acchan all the time. I was looking forward to Sae and Nachu arguing and stuff.

But anyway...
Spoiler

#67 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:26 AM

After episode 5 I'm finally starting to see why people are fans of Mayuyu since she's so sneaky and badass in her role. I doubt I'd ever wear them but want to get a pair of work boots like hers now.

Looks like episode 6 is going to be amazing as well even though the Matsui I'm eagerly waiting for is not yet making an appearance yet. Maeda vs Shibuya in a ring of Rappapa?

It is getting a bit repetitive but so did Gokusen (which did so well mostly because of the Johhny's I bet) and Abarenbo Shogun. I do hope some other plot points besides the "opponent appears; Maji's Maeda into fighting them, loses" pattern come up.

Even though Yabakune (やばくねぇ?)is the 'rival school' it'd definitely be anti-climactic (and wasteful) if the final battle is between Maeda and their leader. Still figuring out who's who but there weren't even any AKB girls in Yabakune besides Amina were there?

#68 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

Can't wait to see Yuko getting berserk and cleaning her school :D

Wonder if Yuko is the daughter of the school's principal? LOL
Damn this drama is getting more interesting every week.

I don't understand why Mayu is dancing on Maeda's desk but anyway.

Another fight that seems interesting is Shibuya vs Maeda.

XD I must accept that I went KYAAAAAAAA when Yuko arrived to the school... I thought it was Gekikara lol

#69 SweetEri

SweetEri

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 08:18 PM

Is there a way for me to watch Majisuka Gakuen episode 5 online with subs?Cause i can't download it.
PLEASE HELP!
MiyabiAiriMaimiKanna

#70 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:27 AM

Episode 5 was good, I wish Sayaka's battle was a little more epic though. Im glad they keep showing team hormone. I love Mayuyu's character as well!! I want to see her act in more dramas in the future

Im anxiously awaiting for Rena and Takamina's character to show up

#71 xyish

xyish

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:46 AM

Fifth episode from AKB-48.COM: Low-res / High-res.
Posted Image

#72 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:00 AM

Man I am dieing to see the next episode. And I am completely excited to see Jurina get in this. I die everytime I see her smile lol. And I really want to see some Acchan vs. Yuko fight already >^^;

I agree with the person that said about Ep. 5 needing a more epic fight with Sayaka. Sayaka is a total harda$$, she totally deserved to have a much epic fight with Acchan lol.

#73 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

Tomochin, erm... Next week Yukirin (don't know if she fights), also Sae, Kuramochi and Kasai returns.

#74 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:28 PM

After watching this episode I must accept that I was disappointed not for the whole episode but for certain parts of it.

First, Jurina. :) What was that? I hope Pachinko Grandpa didn't pay that much to make her look like a goddess or something.

XD Anyway, the other part I didn't like was the fight against Shibuya... WTH I know Maeda opened her eyes after the talk with Yuko saying Atsuko looks so lonely... but WHAT?! Shibuya is one of the Four Divas and... well I hyped myself with the previous week's preview. But Shibuya is really the rebel inside the group uh? :D ha wonder how those characters fit on AKB48 members. Her kicks were sexy I admit it! Her legs are love.

Dance was ok, just like her, nothing more. I want more Kuumin tho. BTW, anyone noticed XD those random shibuya gals? kowee.

I had a nosebleed when I saw the part with Black OMFG she with those boots = HOT (turns on!) XD She will show her evil dark side against Nachu.

I think the most impact scene is definitely the preview XD

Yuko saying the Main Event is about to start and running against Maeda and makes her use her defense pose is so teasing. I know Yuko is just testing her. She must be playing and Maeda "misunderstood", I hope the big fight happens later.
Also wow, Mariko and Yuko pair fighting against lots of girls, but at first Yuko vs Mariko :D Mariko slapping Yuko's face. Uh? Black vs Nachu-Gakuran-Kabuki Sisters?

We are at the half of the series I feel I'm so buying the DVD/BD. :D

For me Yuko and Mariko totally WIN the best acting in this series.

These coming two episodes (7-8) ^^; are gonna be sad.

#75 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

I rather liked this episode, it looks like things are starting to progress a bit now.

Mayu is rapidly becoming my favourite character, her entire persona is such a contrast from the rest of the cast, and I think she pulls off the sneeky/devious role better than anyone else could. She's been the most intriging character for me recently.

Itano has also been playing her role very well, though we knew how her battle with Acchan was going to go before it even started. It's getting rather annoying now, though I'm banking on the much-hyped backstory explaining the impossibility of it all.

I feel really sorry for Nacchu's character tbh! She doesn't really deserve to be the butt of everything, and I'm hoping the show will start to see her develop a little more.

So little of Jurina in this episode, in spite of last week's preview XD On the positive, it looks like Sae is back next week. SAE! XD

#76 jw042693

jw042693

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 519 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:50 AM

I actually think Mariko is really bad at delivering her lines, even though she makes a good face of concern. I'm kind of worried that they might kill off Yuko with a disease at the end. It seems like that's where they're going with her story. I hope Jurina doesn't turn out to be a ghost or something. XD

#77 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:02 AM

^ or some kind of bad angel :lol:

When Sado tells Shibuya to not touch Maeda because it was an order from her, then when Sado asks Shibuya about Rappappa failing makes Shibuya laugh. :noo: She can hold me like that anytime XD

Her face expressions <3

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XD then when she comes to their room and just stays there in front of Black. OM Majisuka kyaaaaaaaaa body language ftw.

#78 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:10 PM

I have a theory that maeda killed jurina and that's why she's a ghost.

http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/ohmy.gif

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#79 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 04:21 PM

^ :lol:!!!!!!!! i wish

well more info will come in next episode when we learn more about Rappappa Origins.

:lol: Hey... I like your theory.

#80 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:11 AM

^
^ oooh I agree I like that theory as well. But damn, I really would be kinda dissappointed if I don't see Jurina in action lol. I want to believe that she's just super extremely fast and flew away lol. But now that I think about it, if Jurina was killed by Acchan, she would have instantly freaked out and realized it. Hmm, I'm gonna guess she's a past student of Majisuka who probably died and is probably related to one of the girls :lol:! That or like I said she could just be flying in the sky rofl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users