• Please log in to reply
800 replies to this topic

#21 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

Does anyone know if the lyrics for the opening song can be found somewhere?

「マジにならなきゃ勝てねぇよ・・・いくぜ!ロックンロール!」

楽しいことばっかりじゃねぇ 避けては通れねぇ道

一発ここでやるしかねぇじゃん ぶちっとなりかけようとした

校舎の裏呼び出されて ガタガタ言ってるから

半端なヤンキー お掃除しなきゃ

マジスカロックンロール!

だっせー いきがってるだけじゃ

ガンなんかとばしてたって始まらねぇ

マジスカロックンロール!

力見せ付けたいなら ここでタイマン張ろうぜ!

Show time

「Thank you!」

#22 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:50 PM

Thank you very much, Malachite XD

Btw, do you know if these are the official lyrics?

#23 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:15 PM

I haven't seen the official lyrics printed anywhere yet, but I found those lyrics here by typing out the second line (or first line of the actual song, after Acchan's spoken part) in Google.

It sounds correct to me, but I don't know if the spoken parts will be in the full version or if that's just part of the show's intro.

#24 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:43 PM

I see... Thanks again!

#25 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:53 AM

Hope the spoken parts are in the version released on the single. They add to the beginning and end. Would be less interesting just with the music I think.

If Team Hormone and the Gold Eyebrow girls are second to Rappapa how weak must the school be or how much of a difference must there be between them?

Nachu beats gold eyebrows.
Maeda destroys Team Hormone.
Nachu destroyed by Rappapa.
Nachu destroyed by Kabuki Sisters.
Maeda beats 1/2 of Kabuki Sisters.

So everyone else is weaker? Must be since it'd be a waste of screen time to have fights w/ girls not in the AKB family. Would be interesting if someone from Onyanko Club or some other Akimoto-produced group from the past made an appearance. Kokusho Sayuri maybe?

The mom is played by Suzuki Sawa ┐('~`;)┌ but judging by the amount of stuff she was in and Komoto Masahiro as the father it's kind of unusual they found some sort of well known actors to play the parents.

#26 jw042693

jw042693

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 519 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:19 AM

Technically, Nachu only killed one of the Golden brows and the rest got scared.

#27 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

IMO Team Hormone = Team Loser. If you get your ass kicked in the first ep while having a 5 to 1 advantage, things are looking grim for you.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#28 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:09 PM

What are your predictions of this drama?

I wonder what Yuko got, I mean she is getting medicine because she tells Sado this:
お見舞いいらねえっつってだろう?くすりものんだから

Have you seen Gekikara (Matsui Rena) is holding a knife? Then there is this darts board behind her, all this visible in the photo of her on the whiteboard while The Four Divas are introduced. As Rena mentioned in her blog, Gekikara is crazy and she doesn't talk that much, I bet this character it's the hidden weapon of Rappappa.
Posted Image

Somehow I think Maeda Atsuko is studying for being a nurse because Takamina is that bad injured and she wants to help her, it's cool she has two colored bracelets one with an "A" and the other with a "M", looks like some promise thing.

#29 xyish

xyish

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:07 PM

What are your predictions of this drama?

I wonder what Yuko got, I mean she is getting medicine because she tells Sado this:
お見舞いいらねえっつってだろう?くすりものんだから

Have you seen Gekikara (Matsui Rena) is holding a knife? Then there is this darts board behind her, all this visible in the photo of her on the whiteboard while The Four Divas are introduced. As Rena mentioned in her blog, Gekikara is crazy and she doesn't talk that much, I bet this character it's the hidden weapon of Rappappa.
Posted Image

Somehow I think Maeda Atsuko is studying for being a nurse because Takamina is that bad injured and she wants to help her, it's cool she has two colored bracelets one with an "A" and the other with a "M", looks like some promise thing.

"A"tsuko, "M"inami.
They were lovers. Takamina got in a coma. Acchan wants to be a nurse for obvious reasons. XD
Posted Image

#30 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:11 AM

episode 2 sub
http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#31 Kaitou1412

Kaitou1412

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:29 AM

OMG... this show is so ridiculous that it's hilarious.
I love it.
Uniform rules ^_^

#32 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 09:17 PM

eee episode 3 was awesome!! Looks like sae could be more regular :lol:
Episode 4 looks like so much win!! Badass myao<3

Just a comment on something said above team hormone didn't say they were second they just implied it, they said they were frontline so that's quite low in some senses.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#33 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:11 AM

Just done watching subbed episode 2 and non-subbed episode 3, and I have to say this show is pretty entertaining so far. I didn't really have much in terms of expectations, but it's really funny - sort of "alternate reality/bizarro-land" drama (atleast to me). The more characters are introduced, and the more the story unfolds, the more depth I think it's getting - and while it has so many levels of "WTF??" to it, it's just a must-watch for now.

Nachu = oh man... :lol:
Sae = Awesome as always
Takamina/Acchan relationship = Seems very promising
Mayuyu = :ph34r:
Myao/Rabutan/Maachan = Yes! YES! Gothic-lolita, tea-party, cookies, pink brass-knuckles, pink handcuffs and so on... can it get better? :w00t:

Too bad it's a week til next episode x_x

#34 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:15 AM

Sae was excellent as usual :ph34r:

I'm really looking forward to gothic lolita Myao though, a big grin appeared on my face when I saw the preview for the next episode...

I get the impression they've only really scratched the surface of Nacchu's character, there's definately more to her than what we've seen. And it wouldn't surprise me if Mariko and Sae have had 'words' already... there's something there that we've not seen.

#35 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:34 PM

can't wait for gekikara to return from her "vacation" :good:
thanks to wota XD we know gekikara almost killed someone and that's why she was arrested

somehow :S i think yuko may have a terminal disease with all this "there is no time left" thing and Sado almost crying.

#36 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:43 PM

Episode 3

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#37 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:09 PM

Thought Yuko was referring to graduation (how do they graduate when they don't do any studying? just showing up at school = graduate?) meaning their days of ruling the school would be over soon.

Wanted to see Sado fight but since this is kind of low budget and they aren't well enough trained choppy camera work and other cheap tricks will have to do for now. Besides it sort of adds to the silliness/weirdness of the show. WTH at mask girl playing w/ guns in the classroom?

Maeda seems harder to provoke as time goes by if she lets the goth lolis beat her like that before Maji-Megane Nugu transformation.

#38 xyish

xyish

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 135 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:26 AM

AKB-48.COM has started subbing the series! First episode: Low-res / High-res.

this one has nifty typesetting, includes karaoke for the intro and outro, clean translations, all wrapped up in great video encoding.

Posted Image

#39 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

Shiichan is now on the cast page for majisuka!!
^_^ :)
She's in the badguy bit so I hope she's going to be awesomely evil and doing some frontflips here and there :D

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#40 fickry

fickry

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:51 PM

Akb89 member acting well.... they are so cute not look like a gangster..

it good drama..i like it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users