#1 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:48 AM

Shukan AKB Thread!

Official page: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/shukan_akb/

Share your comments about this show that airs every Friday at 5:30pm on TVTokyo.

You can also share screencaps from this show here.

You can download the latest Shukan here:
http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=24950

#2 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:16 AM

http://img258.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46805_shukan_122_26lo.JPG

This week’s show (that is also next week's show) is a competition between two teams, one lead by Sayaka, the other one by Mariko. Various games, each with a reward for every team: the winners, tasty (or comforting) food, losers, disgusting (or inappropriate) food.

Teams

Sayaka
Maeda
Aika Ota
Yukirin
Moeno
Jurina (SKE)
Kanako Hiramatsu (SKE but I’m not sure)

Mariko
Sae
Sasshi
Rie
Mayu
Rena (SKE)
Kumi (SKE)

#3 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:23 PM

Download this week's episode here:
Shukan AKB 100115 (1280x720 XviD) by andkandk
http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=25075

#4 albatruc

albatruc

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:24 PM

i really love this show. I think that the producer of shukan has a big problem with food.
after the top spicy food, the disgusting food \o/

I'll see it soon, but i hope the mariko team will win.

#5 HaREkoi

HaREkoi

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:53 PM

i really love this show. I think that the producer of shukan has a big problem with food.
after the top spicy food, the disgusting food \o/

I'll see it soon, but i hope the mariko team will win.

Shukan is definitely better and better. The more they have to do weird things, the funnier it becomes. :)

Seeing a lot of SKE and team B members is really enjoying, Kanako is so cute :lol:.

And as Albatruc says, they eat strange things, even the orange one which is said to be tasty seems strange. XD

#6 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:11 PM

I didnt even know this show existed until I read this thread :lol: Last weeks episode was really funny. Im mass downloading episodes now lol. Now I have this show, Akbingo and Majisuka Gakuen to look forward to every week

#7 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:31 AM

Lots of great moments in today's episode ^_^

#8 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:04 AM

Sae does have lovely socks. Next week’s show is the one where the guy falls in the hole on the ground.

#9 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:58 PM

:whistle: haha she was shy to show them but I really love her socks too...

I think the hole guy might be Goto Producer.

When they ate those insects damn I almost puke ^_^ but well it seems it tasted good.

Acchan doing miracles was awesome, and Rena gave her best she almost dig herself into that box with water.

#10 chiichii

chiichii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2147 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:58 PM

what were they doing so saechan in this episode ?? what are they making her eat?? poor sae :lol:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:14 AM

chiichii,

They had to eat crickets!

This was a really good episode. Lots of " <3 " moments for sure.

- Rabutan as a robot, full on with robot sound-effects (granted that was thanks to the sound engineer but still...)
- Rabutan being tickled, and receiving Mariko's special tickle, and Mayuyu actually tickling Rabutan where... ..well, where people usually don't tickle other people... :D
- Thai Massage
- Sae's socks <3
- Fishing pears
- Moving coin from between eyes down to mouth game <3
- Punishment food
- Kitarie attempting to drink water :sob:

#12 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:03 PM

:good: lol was it mayu the one taking off lovetan's uniform?
kitarie XD drinking water haha that has to be a gif
rena "i feel like i was drowning!"

it was a very great episode, made me laugh a lot even after a repeat!

#13 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:10 AM

It was a great episode for sure. Mixed feelings about Sae at the end, felt really sorry for her... yet couldn't help but feel her freaking out was cute! :( Oh and her socks :D Rena was hillarious too.

I really want to know who the guy that falls through the hole is though!

#14 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:26 PM

I suspect Goto-P.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#15 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:42 AM

Bad, bad girls.

Edit: very short preview of 'Majisuka Rock'n'roll" PV.

#16 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:00 AM

:lol: roflmao
this episode is so hidoi :P cute and fun

it seems this is a never ending war XD

#17 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:09 PM

This week's Shukan is all about a Candid Camera.
Target: Goto Producer
Goal: Make Goto P get angry
Reason: AKB's Counterstrike because the girls doesn't feel love coming from him.
The evil main brain behind this: Mariko
Candid Camera's Theme: Hell! (insert Mariko's evil smile here)
Method: Tease GotoP slowly and give him a final attack making Goto P angry while recording his reactions with a candid camera

The girls and the staff planned all this within a hour back on December.

The front line girl: Kojiharu
Attack: Make GotoP feel embarrassed by giving him a PB with her sign but dedicated to YoshiP.
Reaction: GotoP asks what's YoshiP and Kojiharu says "it's you!" and he smiles.
Secondary attack: Kojiharu recommends him to see a photo (a bikini one) "Is it a good one?"
Reaction: "You look so adult there" and he smiles again.
Hidden secret weapon: Kojiharu and the girls are preparing one of the cakes they used when they visited the fans back on December, but Kojiharu wants to tease him by saying "It's very delicious, do you want to have some?" and offers him cake on one of her fingers so he would lick it.
Reaction: "I can't do that" but who can resists to that ... he ends opening his mouth but Kojiharu says "I was lying!", he laughs this time.

Second striker girl: Acchan
Attack: During the World Battle at the chinese restaurant where the loser team had to eat some super spicy chicken's feet. So acchan will make GotoP eat from that piece of hell, too.
Reaction: Acchan knows how to make a man do whatever she wants. "Come on, open your mouth, it's good. But drink it! It's good isn't?" :D GotoP says it's super spicy! but XD he stills open his mouth for one more bite. GotoP asks Acchan to go away :D, he had enough.

Double Cannon Girls: Yuko and Sae
Attack: Non-stop fire! Yuko's physical attacks (pushing his knees from the back) and Sae poking his neck and removing his hat.
Reaction: GotoP is so focused in the camera minding his own business, no reaction there.
Cannon Upgrade: Yuko from now on will attack him from behind taking any change she has to surprise him and make him mad!
Reaction: GotoP says his right leg is getting numb.
After another attack :D GotoP starts getting in the mood and throws Yuko to the floor with a slow Judo? technique :D Yuko never thought it will become this far. Still GotoP looks happy.

Critical striker: Mayuyu
Attack: Some staff tells GotoP is time to go and have the talk with Mayu, a FAKE audio commentary for the DVD. GotoP asks mayuyu if she has confidence (about this huge thing hitting her head). Mayu replies she is not sure so she asks GotoP to try it first. Mayu promises to stop it but GotoP doesn't like the idea, he finds no reason to do it. But Mayu and the staff had already planned. At the same time while Mayu's cannon is heating up Sae and Yuko strikes again! GotoP gets confused but Mayuyu grabs his attention again to make him sit.
Reaction: Mayu made him taste some pain XD letting it hit his head. "You didn't stop it!" he says. Yuko keeps XD with her attacks. GotoP starts getting somehow mad but he keeps the smile.

The Final Attack "Special Infierno's Hole": Mariko
Attack: Mariko explains that they will make him taste the hell by actually falling into the hell by making this super huge 3 meters hole. First they will pretend a member is injured (because of an accident), then the staff will call GotoP and he will have to come to the location, while the injured member and other two girls who will be next to her acting like she is indeed injured and ne next to the injured member in this fake scenario. And when GotoP arrives to the location he will run to help the injured member but OH NOES he will fall in the hell's hole!
Assistants: The injured member: Lovetan. The worried members: Yukirin, Mayuyu and Sayaka saying "Manager, please call the ambulance!"
Bonus special attack: Mariko has a Fatality to GotoP, the total bill to make this hole thing possible, the sum: 581,490 yens! (xe.com :: about 6,429.88 USD!!) auch...
Reaction: The Speed Wagon comedy duo are getting him into the "coming risk" by talking about the idea of making some Candid camera, he says if it's that fun he will do it. The staff girls makes the call explaining to GotoP that one of the members were playing and she fall from a ladder and she got injured. GotoP "Isn't that stupid?" So the staff girl asks him to come to the location. GotoP tells the rest of the wagon staff who already knew it was fake, that Ohta fall and she got injured, he is getting angry and saying it sounds so stupid. GotoP arrives and ends falling in the hole and says "No ######ing way!" XD and laughs. LOL and then one of the hosts gives him a hand to help him get out but he release him to make him fall again (something he promised to do). GotoP says he is not ok and gets a bit angry this time. Mariko comes with a "Candid Camera Success", then the fatality comes in an envelope.

Phoenix down? GotoP
Attack: GotoP says every AKB48 member will have to give him 30000 yens to pay this joke.
Reaction: Girls all saying "No way! Why?!" XD

The credits: GotoP, Speed Wagon and our girls have a final photo.
Tiny attack: Mariko and Sae XD touch GotoP's bald head, while Acchan pokes him.
Reaction: GotoP to Sae: Stop it!" XD

The aftermath: Mariko says she had a great time with this Candid Camera and according to her rank this special joke is a 1/5 stars, she says she do up to a 3/5 stars joke. Suddenly SHARK's theme plays... GotoP comes from behind and shouts her to the hear. GotoP promises them he will make them suffer. XD

#18 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:17 PM

This week's show is full of win. Follow Mayuyu (and Kojima and Miichan):

http://img229.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=88734_mayu01_122_124lo.JPGhttp://img250.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=88742_mayu02_122_388lo.JPGhttp://img215.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=88747_mayu03_122_801lo.JPGhttp://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=88755_mayu04_122_65lo.JPG

#19 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:20 PM

Haha.. I didn't even notice that in the show! Thanks for the caps anhh :good:

#20 chiichii

chiichii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2147 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

thanks so much for the translation Universus :D
this episode was awesome i'm afraid of mariko now i didn't know she could be so evil <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users