• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#41 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:30 PM

Thx Izrael .. thanks to you I know now that I basically figured out the topics myself :D

Hehe and I wonder if it was really good from Jurina to spoil the hint Rena gave her :wub: Now she won't get anything if she cries :sob:

#42 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

Wasn't liking the Sae electric shock treatment :wub: We've seen the softer side to Sae over the past few weeks with the bug-eating etc, though I think few people would like getting an electric shock! Though I did laugh when she knocked the table over though! She has to get Sayaka back for hitting her with the ball >_>

#43 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:35 AM

XD everytime sayaka has a happening sae is involved

#44 RTB

RTB

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:38 PM

what i love about this show is during shojiki shogi, an issue regarding Takamina is bound to appear in the questions at least 80% of the time :P

#45 chocotiti

chocotiti

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:54 AM

what i love about this show is during shojiki shogi, an issue regarding Takamina is bound to appear in the questions at least 80% of the time ^^;

I agree! :)

I'm learning how to sub/time a video right now. So here is the subbed version of AKBingo 100210 - Matsui Jurina vs Matsui Rena Shoujiki Shougi (eng sub) - .

Could you sub the newest Shogi too (100224) ?

#46 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:36 PM

I liked the Acchan question roud. Especially the answer about this actor she + Mariko met once was funny.
Which also gives her some normality points in my view XD

#47 chocotiti

chocotiti

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:38 PM

I liked the Acchan question roud. Especially the answer about this actor she + Mariko met once was funny.
Which also gives her some normality points in my view XD

LOL, she is just a normal girl, like other normal girls thu ^^
The way she showed her admiration of that moon guy... it's too cute :lol:

#48 moletonttu

moletonttu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:17 PM

Nice to see aki-chan in a bigger role :lol: Looking forward to the new yankee skit section (Bad boys are as funny as ever)

#49 anakin666

anakin666

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:27 AM

Thank you so much for translating the AKBingo with Jurina and Rena! It is really better to watch it like this XD We learn a lot of thing about AKB Members...

Do you have any idea of where I can find a translation on the last AKBingo with Miho VS Atsuko and Mayu VS Haruna ??

#50 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:30 PM

Today’s AKBINGO was more entertaining (and longer) than what I was expecting. Instead of just a compilation of old videos they did an AKBest. Also… did they announce the release date of “Infinity” DVD or it was something already known by everyone but me?

#51 izrael

izrael

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:56 PM

^
^
Sorry, I won't sub Shoujiki Shougi anymore. Subbing is too time consuming, and my Japanese is not that good anyway. Jurina vs Rena is an exception because they are my favorite members. :) Anyway, if you go to Stage48. you can find someone translate the question for Miho vs Atsuko and Mayu vs Haruna.

* I missed today AKBingo. Keyhole has been an ass to me lately. And no, it's not just you anhh.
http://nagoya48.blogspot.com/ - SKE48's blog translation. There is no such thing as too much -yuri-.

#52 anakin666

anakin666

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:08 PM

Thank you anyway Izrael for subtitles you did ! I can understand how much it can be long to prepare subtitles like that!

Jurina is also one of my favorite members. This show allowed us to know her a bit more and to see that she can be a little pest! Poor Erena and Rena which are paying consequences XD

#53 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:10 AM

One of the top moments in this week AKBINGO:

When Yuko cries of being in top 5 songs within Shibuya's teen girls most popular songs being sing at karaoke.

But the part we didn't know until now it's about when they ran the poll the producer couldn't believe it and he says it was maybe because they said it was for the AKBINGO tv show, so the producer ask the AD guy to do it again without saying it was for AKBINGO TV show. And once again, they got in fourth place. Believe it! :lol:

#54 silenceglaive

silenceglaive

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 613 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:52 PM

That is a interesting point Universus. I remember this scene.. Yuko was fully in tears back then. And the other girls were happy too. If I remember correctly the second option Yuko choose would have been out ...
(edit) I should watch the episode asap ^^; (edit)

Watched it right now :D It was really amusing to see all that (and to see how some members changed ... just look at Tomochin ...)
And Rena beeing at 3 is also like she did win ^^. (Though I am still not completely knowing what that ai~~n is supposed to mean :P) .. although she still egt's a bit red in the face seeing the scenes.
I wonder how many years they will do that program (hopefully some more ^^).

#55 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:47 PM

silenceglaive:

I know you didn't want to know.

EDIT: Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai-in

Internet killed common sense.

#56 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:51 PM

Wasn't expecting to see a guy wearing a Sepultura hoodie!

#57 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:56 PM

^ <3 haha I have seen even aztec tshirts while I was there.

#58 emanc

emanc

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:59 AM

This week's episode is pure win. Rena is also good looking as a man. And with Takamina <3 , Rena should have won...

#59 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:48 AM

This episode was OMFG...

Winner: Rena
Second runner: Mariko

But I am also OK with Mariko being the winner, why? Because IMWO Takamina's comedic reaction made the scenario look like some joke/play. And those sound effects between no-noise time made me feel like the skit was longer that it should be. With Mariko the skit was more dynamic and oh my ... so hot! :whistle:

Kojiharu didn't make me react, wonder if it worked for girls? Sayaka was cool but no hot? I mean, in her skit's role. She enjoys every time she is on the spotlight.

But, what made Kasai almost lost control of her legs?

This week's theme: Dansou (in this case, a beauty in male attire making her the ultimate beautiful person)

Shinoda Mariko skit
Maeda is tired and wants to quit the company, then Mariko appears asking her to not say such lonely words.
After a japanese formal work conversation, Mariko told Maeda that she will help her. After a few sexy clicks Mariko tells her "that was easy, isn't?" Maeda thanks her. Mariko is about to leave but!
Mariko: "Maeda, you said 'I want to quit', isn't?"
Maeda: "Yes?"
Mariko: "In case you don't want to be here... You can find employment with me for eternity".

Matsui Rena
Rena asks for a band-aid and Takamina quickly reacts giving her one.
Rena misses and Takamina think it's her fault.
Rena "No, of course not. I'm still inexperienced... My heart agitates about you".

For now those two because they were my favorites.

Hope you enjoy it :P

:P How will you react if they tell you this?

#60 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:05 AM

Rena was just incredible, no doubt about that, and it reinforces the point about her already-proven acting skills being superb.

Sae next week :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users