• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#401 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

From the way she's clinging to Nana at times I'm guessing she's from NMB. I don't think I've seen her before.

#402 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

I think she is from NMB too but I just can't recognize her.

#403 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

I think she's from HKT48 :) But I have to admit I'm scratching my head too. :D

/edit
Alternatively she's from Nogizaka46 (I know nothing about those girls, so this is rather likely :D )

signature3.png

#404 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

You think they'd sneak in a Nogizaka girl on AKBINGO? :D

Who is this mystery girl? lol
All members are listed in the beginning EXCEPT one, guess who...

Attached Files

• Attached File  01.jpg   48.51K   24 downloads
  • Attached File  02.jpg   57.81K   29 downloads
  • Attached File  03.jpg   45.9K   23 downloads

#405 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

I guess we get some kind of resolution in next week's episode. :) Maybe some SNH48 girl. :D

signature3.png

#406 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Maybe she's Nana's sister or a daughter of a staff member :)

#407 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

Tsukada Honami 塚田帆南 http://www.theatre.c...talent/230.html

Posted ImagePosted Image

she is in the movie Aku no Kyouten 悪の教典 (the movie Yuko cried and shit her pants )

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#408 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

I saw her and didn't recognize her but thought she might've been some new NMB or HKT RS I had missed out on, but didn't go any further with it. Upon reading the above posts I counted girls in seatings and it was 28, but names scrolling by was 27 so...

Thanks for the ID ジュリ犬! Now we know :)

Wonder if she will be revealed in next episode, and why she's there...

#409 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Maybe it's a dokkiri. They did something like that on an HKT show. They added one extra "member" to see everyone's reactions and later it turned out to be a friend of Chori lol

#410 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

gryzze, what episode/name was that? I've missed out on this :lol:

#411 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

^ Duomo from 120402:
http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=45757

#412 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Thanks!

#413 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

It must be a part of some dokkiri and thanks for solving that mystery. I would have never thought to look outside the 48 family.

#414 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Dokkiri like a boss :D

Pretty clever to place her between the NMB group and HKT group and with a SKE girl close. Nobody knows who she is but it is rude to ask.

I need the conclusion of this prank, who knew and who was clueless :D

#415 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

And I watched the episode, and nothing happened with regards to Tsukada Honami. And episode for next week has entirely new lineup of guests and concept.

What was the purpose...?

#416 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

Who got pranked by this... the girls or the fans? :D

#417 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

"So in the end... WHO THE HELL IS IT?"
"A ghost that nobody noticed?"
"Did Milky bring a ghost along with her?"
"Yamada, notice it already!"

The threads about this on 2ch were very funny. Speculations are that this is going to continue until someone actually notices. After all, sometimes AKBINGO filming for separate episodes are done on the same day, like the HKT vs AKB and HKT + AKB fashion episodes.

Regarding the palm-reading, I felt sad about Watanabe Miyuki's palm-reading results, as they seem to be pretty accurate, judging from her personality. She's also had sour luck at the start of this year. Me and other concerned fans commented about it on Google+ and her blog posts to try to cheer her up, but that's about as much as we could do.

For Sashihara, I also couldn't help feeling sad because you can tell that she was very much affected by the results. So much that she posted a spoiler on Google+ that she was "in last place" and "unlucky" days before the episode even came out.

#418 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

The whole palm-reading thing seems fake to me. Every time there are "top" members at the top and bottom of the results and with so many members that's not exactly likely.
It was the same last year with Takamina at #1 and Yukirin last and it's not like Yukirin's year was unlucky either. It's all about making an interesting show.

#419 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

There's truth mixed in with "promotion", and I believe some are at least very accurate (I have studied a bit of palm-reading myself so I can attest to a few facts such as the "relationship line", brain, heart and body lines). The thing is though, that it's just a type of fortune reading, and that people that are very superstitious and/or interested in these things are the ones most affected by them.

Sashihara seems to be one of them. Watanabe Miyuki on the other hand handled it pretty well.

#420 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

The lines are there on their hands and his reputation is at stake... so he can't pick and chose too freely. All these readings doesn't necessarily have to do with their activities in the 48-group either.

Believer or not a believer... it is fun to watch and NMB's top two covers the whole specturm as usual :D

-----

I wonder what the rules are for this mystery girl thingy. Is it just to make the fans go WTF or is it for the girls to react to. This may continue until someone actually asks who she is :D What if she shows up in other segments too, playing dodgeball and stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users