#2 Yukirin~

Yukirin~

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:39 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

* She participated the hearing Morning Musume Happy 8 Audition 2006.
* Your First PhotoBook was the biggest seller of 2009
* In Iiwake Maybe, Yuki reached a score of 1920, being the 9th position in the selection of members for single.
*Your Favorite Hobbies: Karaoke, collecting cute things
Single A-sides Participated In
* BINGO!
* Sakura Hanabiratachi 2008
* Baby! Baby! Baby!
* Diamond Oogoe
* Zakura 10nen
* Namida Surprise!
* Maybe Iiwake
* RIVER

Posted Image

+Airi +Yukirin +Maimi +Mayuyu +Kanon +Sae +Nakky +Erena +Rie+Korisu

#3 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:06 PM

Hmm, pretty face, VERY nice body and boobs too and sing like an angel. Can't really go wrong here.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#4 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:14 PM

^ very large ... i mean cute :D indeed

#5 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:36 PM

Funny how everyone has seemingly forgotten that Yukirin is Team B's captain ( a position I think she will do great at, by the way) :w00t:

Yukirin is without a doubt my favourite AKB member. She's pretty much the complete package; good looking, great personality, and a phenomenal singer. She's the whole reason I became such a huge Team B fanboy (well, at least the old Team B...)
Posted Image

#6 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:49 AM

Yukirin is definitely one of the prettiest members. I love her huge
Spoiler

(well, at least the old Team B...)

But if she's your whole reason for liking Team B so much, then the team reshuffle shouldn't have too much of an effect on you considering how she's still there and has landed the captain position.

#7 xyish

xyish

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:42 AM

I love her huge

Spoiler

She's certainly got a nice pair of those!
Her singing and voice is aight too.
Posted Image

#8 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:59 AM

Yes, her
Spoiler
were definately the first thing I noticed when I saw her for the first time.

She's definately the most memorable person in Team B imo, and has one of the most irresistable smiles I've ever seen.

#9 enkidu

enkidu

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:04 AM

All this talk about her HUGE
Spoiler
is making me nervous!

#10 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:22 AM

(well, at least the old Team B...)

But if she's your whole reason for liking Team B so much, then the team reshuffle shouldn't have too much of an effect on you considering how she's still there and has landed the captain position.

I said she was the reason I got into Team B in the first place, but I came to like the whole team overall. I'll still prefer whatever Team Yukirin's in over the others, but I prefer the old Team B over the new one, especially since I don't like a couple of the members they shuffled into Team B (I won't say who though)

But I'm getting off topic. I just can't wait to see what kind of unit song Yukirin will get when B5 starts (hopefully soon). I've loved all the ones she's had so far, and considering she's Team B's captain now, she's bound to get a kickass one in B5.
Posted Image

#11 xyish

xyish

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:36 AM

GIF TIEM!

Attached Files

Posted Image

#12 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:37 AM

I said she was the reason I got into Team B in the first place

Yeah, I get that. But if she was enough to get you into Team B in the first place, I don't see why she can't again. And it's not like every single member has been shuffled either. A lot of people made a big deal out of the team reshuffle to begin with, but I think most of us are more open to it now.

I'll still prefer whatever Team Yukirin's in over the others, but I prefer the old Team B over the new one, especially since I don't like a couple of the members they shuffled into Team B (I won't say who though)

Eh, give them a chance. There are some members that I'm pretty much indifferent to in every team, but that doesn't make me dislike the team as a whole any less.

#13 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:42 AM

I said she was the reason I got into Team B in the first place

Yeah, I get that. But if she was enough to get you into Team B in the first place, I don't see why she can't again. And it's not like every single member has been shuffled either. A lot of people made a big deal out of the team reshuffle to begin with, but I think most of us are more open to it now.

Actually, pretty much all my favorite members are past Team B members, and the only one of them who is still in Team B is Yukirin, so my love for the team has dwindled a slight bit, but as long as Yukirin is there, it will be my fav team, there's no doubt about that. Its just now, I have to like the other teams just as much because my other favorites are practically spread out evenly across all the teams :o I know I'm going off topic here, but I'm just trying to prove the point that Yukirin made me a Team B fan, but what kept me as a fan were the other Team B girls alongside Yukirin.
Posted Image

#14 enkidu

enkidu

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:43 AM

I was soooo against the reshuffle when i first heard about it, but now i can't wait to see the next stages.

#15 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:44 AM

Its just now, I have to like the other teams just as much because my other favorites are practically spread out evenly across all the teams

Heh, just as planned. Aki-P is a clever man.

#16 chiichii

chiichii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2147 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:46 AM

i love yukirin she's my favorite team b member and the reason why i love this team now <3

#17 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:50 AM

I was soooo against the reshuffle when i first heard about it, but now i can't wait to see the next stages.

I was too, just a little. The main problem I had with the reshuffle was how they announced it without telling the girls beforehand.

I was worried about certain changes, like Tomochin being moved to Team K and Rabutan being seperated from Mayuyu and moved to Team A, but apart from things like that, I've always been kind of excited about how it might turn out.

#18 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:12 AM

Posted Image

Nice
Spoiler
indeed! Its no shocker that her pb sold the most in 09 out of all idols!! XD

I cant wait to see the "Enkyori Poster" PV, she looks really good in it from the previews shown already and its my fav song on the single XD

#19 xhikarux

xhikarux

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:02 AM

im glad she didnt get into mm otherwise she would just end up like aika, shadowed by everyone. And she doing good in Akb48. But what i dont understand is why tsunku wasnt interested in her at all i think tsunku is just simply loving younger girls. Hp lost a big jewel.
1. Maimi - Goddess
2. Linlin - Princess of ballads
3. Junjun - Unpredictable character
4. Yuu - Beautiful & talented girl

#20 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:10 AM

She could have been the new ace that momusu has been looking for. Oh well...tsunku failed, Akimoto won

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users