Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:05 AM

She is pretty awesome.

#42 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:37 AM

Kashiwagi Yuki got # 2 on the CTV poll for farovite artists sweetheart!She beat both Yuko and ACCHAN!!!
GOOD JOB<THOUGH I CAN"T BELIEVE IT
She also beath Tanaka Reina and Takahashi Ai,the leader of MM!

It would seem that the japanese have a fetish for weather-girls. (Very hot ones, at least.)

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#43 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:22 AM

come to think of it.. it is a no brainer.. she has had the highest selling PB ... so a lot of people would be acquainted with her "other" assets as well :huh: ... and boy .. i love her expressions :huh:
I need my Airi

#44 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:05 AM

^ God I agree, her expressions were the first things that made me caught my eye on her and instantly became one of my favorites. Her eyes when she opens them widely is just O.O! lol love it.

Gratz to her for a well deserved rank 2!~

This is why I will continually hate Tsunku for passing on her, and I'm really glad she continued and not gave up. Tsunku could have easily gotten 4 members for 8th gen, but w/e. :lol: Yuukirin.

Posted Image

#45 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

YES :wacko:

she is adorable and large :wacko:

who doesn't want her to be your santa?

#46 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:50 PM

YES :lol:

she is adorable and large :good:

who doesn't want her to be your santa?

If she were Santa the world would attempt to be nicer to each other! That and everybody would also be waiting for her to come down their chimneys every year lol

#47 ezon

ezon

~Blue Lover~

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

@dbesthair23 : I'm actually glad Tsunku passed on her, now she's the captain of team B, get to be the "weather" girl and i think more screen time than the 8th gen of MM. :P

Love her expressions as well, especially the "eating spicy food" segment during "shukan akb". I'm glad she's the president of "that" club so i can get to see her everytime's it's aired. (And to enjoy her "wide-open" eyes! :D )

Very sweet pic you've make and gratz to her getting rank 2! Sweet valentine... :D

(Btw, shouldn't her title be somewhere along "captain of team b", or did someone else became leader? Just curious. ^^; )
Posted Image

Credit goes to *PrincessMiya* the creator, *asianlover* for tips, *mikari* for helping me with the url!

#48 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:02 AM

(Btw, shouldn't her title be somewhere along "captain of team b", or did someone else became leader? Just curious. :D )

No she's still captain. Whoever made the thread either didn't bother to put it there or just didn't know. It should be there though, considering Takamina's and Sayaka's threads have them labeled as their teams' captains.
Posted Image

#49 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:40 AM

^ fixed :D thanks for let us know

#50 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:23 AM

@ezon heyz do you happen to remember which episode it is that Yuki had that spicy food? Or perhaps anybody in here knows or remember, I would kill to watch it!

#51 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:39 AM

^ nvm I just found it, and love it lol.

#52 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:54 AM

This is why I will continually hate Tsunku for passing on her, and I'm really glad she continued and not gave up. Tsunku could have easily gotten 4 members for 8th gen, but w/e.

Having failed H!P auditions seems to be a good thing for future idols, at least Yukirin, Sumire and Umechan.

Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#53 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:31 PM

^ don't forget Koda Kumi....

Yes.. Yukirin's assets are indeed what drew me to her :lol: and i shall say i will be following her career very closely...
I need my Airi

#54 ezon

ezon

~Blue Lover~

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:31 AM

@dbesthair23 : Ah sorry, missed u by an inch! Glad u found it (and love it!). My fav one is the 11th Sep segment...*Can't touch this* XD

@Universus : Whoa, ty for updating the title! That's y i love this thread, the moderator do listen! XD

@Aigon : Ty for the confirmation, i'm still quite new to akb48 and heard about a re-shuffle of grps, so i thought they change their captain too. She's a great captain, even her grp members said that at "Mujack". ;)

Anyone watch this pv? (Careful at 26s...dont say i didnt warn u! XD )

遠距離ポスター

Totally love this pv! Guess i'll be like that guy at the end of pv... XD
Posted Image

Credit goes to *PrincessMiya* the creator, *asianlover* for tips, *mikari* for helping me with the url!

#55 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:52 AM

I love Yukirin's part here B) so far this is my favorite team, XD i want more team PB please!!

#56 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:58 AM

^ Agreed, I'm lovin' PB~! *dies* Yuukirin looks amazing on this PV~ grrr must have more of her <33

#57 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:18 PM

(Btw, shouldn't her title be somewhere along "captain of team b", or did someone else became leader? Just curious. :P )

No she's still captain. Whoever made the thread either didn't bother to put it there or just didn't know. It should be there though, considering Takamina's and Sayaka's threads have them labeled as their teams' captains.

I just thought that being weather girl is more significant than being Team B captain (which is just a title) but anyway thanks for pointing it :D

This is why I will continually hate Tsunku for passing on her, and I'm really glad she continued and not gave up. Tsunku could have easily gotten 4 members for 8th gen, but w/e.

and became Ai/Reina background like JJ and LL? no, thank you

#58 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:59 PM

(Btw, shouldn't her title be somewhere along "captain of team b", or did someone else became leader? Just curious. :good: )

I just thought that being weather girl is more significant than being Team B captain (which is just a title) but anyway thanks for pointing it :D

and became Ai/Reina background like JJ and LL? no, thank you

um no.~ Unlike the rest~ no offense to them, but Yuki is actually ridiculously marketable and has a huge talent behind her. She could've easily taken center like 7th and 8th gen were supposed to have done. And allow Ai to graduate in time.~

#59 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:12 PM

Since she can actually sing. <3

#60 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:45 AM

I love her lines in Enkyori Poster :P so angelical

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users