Awww poor girl :(

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#242 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:16 PM

This getting nasty. As apparently this has not much effect on Yukirin. Bunshun now rumour that...

Apparently, Yukirin’s pictures were leaked by an AKB member… Basically, this is just going to get juicier. Speculations have, of course, been pointing at Mayu, Sasshi, and Miichan. Because Bunshun said the leaker was Yukirin’s friend.

I’m just going to sit back and watch this unfold over the next month or so. Bunshun’s a bitch as usual and trying to ruin lives and careers. It has apparently been reported that the leaker will be forced to graduate by management, although the timing will be delayed in order to avoid suspicion.

I mean, I hate Bunshun, but I do like drama. Sometimes, and only when the drama doesn’t cause others to lose their jobs over something as petty as the things Bunshun reports.

Bunshun, we get it: Jurina likes eating fancy steaks and Paru is antisocial and probably likes collecting restauran coupons. Just quit stalking the members.

#243 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:25 PM

Yes if it's a member that has leaked the photos, that can have nasty consequences.

But, whatever the Tumblr person above is saying is just their personal opinion. For what it's worth, Bunshun or ANY other tabloid magazine out there cannot sell a single story if there's nothing to report in the first place. If the girls are so stupid as to provide them with content, then there will be stories. So, for example, Aanya being documented staying out late before the election while she's flirting with a guy she's with, that's not the tabloids fault. That's Aanya's fault...

I don't hate Bunshun. I hate scandals. It's the girls fault for breaking the rules, nobody elses. And for what it's worth, I don't hate the girls either.

As for Jurina, there's more to it than just eating steaks (...), with Jurina the rumors are that she is staying out late, partying and drinking (there are photos of her leaving clubs etc.).

But OK, who am I to expect that someone wants to tell the whole story about these things? If I post on something like this, I post everything that is available to me from Japan. I don't hold back anything, nor do I censor.

#244 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:35 AM

Honestly .. I am not sure which is which for all this tabloid news ..
Are we always been getting the scandals from Bunshun?
But I think it don't matter .. tabloid are what they are ..

To me .. I am actually fine with tabloid magazine because they are actually paying money to get all this information and evidences ..
They are the ones hunting or even staking out .. it is not easy ..
I would actually only look at pictures and think about the most reasonable, normalize and boring reasoning ..
I would however never take their story at all ..
It is very obvious that they had to make the story juicy to get readership to make money .. so there is no point reading about it ..
It is quite simple that the person in the subject could never refute the tabloid because it means telling the truth ..
However, pictures don't lie unless it has been photoshopped .. I think tabloid would not photoshopped because it is very easy to refute resulting in them loosing their reputation and lawsuits
So I would trust the picture and my judgement ..

For these .. the story is silly ..
Because even for normal people .. we would not share or give our pictures with our boy/girlfriends directly to friends ..
The most we would do is by social media ..
So unless Yukirin have a private social media .. there is no way friends could get the pictures ..
There is absolutely no reason why any idol would share their pictures of this kind which is against the rules to another idol ..
unless it is like those mis-send on apps like LINE and whatsapp .. but that would mean that Yukirin will know who leak the picture and the other idol wouldn't be so dumb to do something like that because she would get into trouble herself for being the whisper blower ..

Looking at it another way .. there is no way Yukirin can refute it because she would have to tell the truth ..
She can't go public and say she didn't give any of her friends the pictures ..right?
So these is the part where I just don't bother with the story by the tabloid ..

In the end .. the pictures were irrefutable .. she had a good time all wrap up warm and cosy with a celebrity male ..
it does not matter if it is romantic or friendship and it does not matter what they did before and after that ..
What matters is she broke the rule and it is no doubt .. :)

Further to that .. stuff about idols' lifestyle really don't break any rules except for underage drinking and smoking ..
For these, it is even worse as it break the law ..
But for the rest of the stuff, they are not going to lose their job.
At most the fans oshihen and support another girl who has more heart and would stay up late at night making/editing videos for the fans instead of party through the night .. right? .. :P

#245 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:00 AM

My guess is that the leaker rumor is just a wild speculation. Bunshun or someone probably wrote up some story to make it salacious.

#246 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:32 AM

Certainly a 3rd party (unless they used some kind of tripod solution) took the pictures. It's not selfies. Just saying. :) Maybe it even was another dude of this "Jonny" group and who leaked the pictures then, but most likely the dude in the pictures leaked the pictures himself (it certainly only hurts the image of the girl and not the him, that's how this works).

signature3.png

#247 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:24 PM

Bunshun is selling e-book thing they said about the leaker for 200yen. But apparently it doesn't show much.

Here some of discussions:

http://doctor48md.tu...fire-get-burned

>
who is sadoka? how her hair looks like?

#248 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:10 PM

that would be Rie no? :) She even cosplayed Sadako. :)

signature3.png

#249 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:12 PM

Sadako:

sadakoDrapes-paper.jpg

A fictional ghost from Japan.

It certainly wouldn't be Sasshii or Miichan. But, I think this part is just fantasy...

#250 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:41 AM

Certainly a 3rd party (unless they used some kind of tripod solution) took the pictures. It's not selfies. Just saying. :) Maybe it even was another dude of this "Jonny" group and who leaked the pictures then, but most likely the dude in the pictures leaked the pictures himself (it certainly only hurts the image of the girl and not the him, that's how this works).

You don't even need a tripod, you can just make the cellphone lean on something and set the timer. 

It hurts her image more -especially since she was so pro-rule aka hypocrite much- but Tegoshi doesn't benefit from his fans knowing he is dating/sex/whatever another woman. He is an idol as well.

But it does seem this news didn't inflict much damage to her in the end? idk, maybe ignoring it was the best strategy?

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#251 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:01 AM

We'll have to wait and see about damage...

#252 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:24 AM

We will have to wait and see if this has any real impact. I would be interested to actually watch the lod of her first stage performance, from what I've read there seemed to have been a lot of support for her.

Unless the member who sold the photos is a lower tier member, I know this isn't the right phrase but couldn't think of another way to put it, I don't think they would make that member graduate. Those members mentioned are way too popular and bring in too much money for them to make them graduate.

#253 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:45 PM

She posted on her 755... she is ready for Halloween...

Attached File  yukirin a03.png   834.39K   6 downloads

#254 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 12:47 AM

That issue would have been published already right? I guess they didn't have other pictures as mentioned above.

So far no impact that I can tell but then again I am in Hawaii and only see whats on this tracker.

#255 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:06 PM

It just seems to have been swept under the rug and I don't think anything else will come of this. It doesn't seem like the scandal has harmed her at all really.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#256 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:16 PM

JIJIPRESS official Youtube channel has uploaded AKB48 member Kashiwagi Yuki's National Tour concert (in NHK Tokyo Hall) digest video on 13 May 2016.

#257 dreamcastegirl

dreamcastegirl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 11:37 AM

I'm super excited Yukirin is getting a new single, and even more excited now I know WACK's Watanabe Junnosuke is working on it!

I finally placed my preorder through cdjapanwhich made me super unhappy as I felt it was just a concession to the fact that I'm not going back to Japan this year because of the plague and everythingbut when looking at the two versions I was kind of alarmed by just how much the limited edition costs. 9000 yen? Gosh, for that price, I'd want Yukirin to hand deliver it to me. Suffice to say, I only ordered the regular version. *cries*

she said, "don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." 

#258 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 05:56 PM

i'm so excited for the single!!! lmao when she teased the announcement i got so scared it was for graduation but i'm so happy it's new music from her. and i still have yet to check out anything wack except for a few various singles downloaded (i can just hear courtney preparing to kill me after reading this LOL) but it's super exciting anyway, and i can't wait to hear how it sounds.

oh and i heard about the 9000 yen limited edition, it does feel pretty tone deaf in a pandemic but i guess yukirin didn't have any choice in the matter and it was just a management thing. still kinda sucks though but eh there's aidoru for whatever's on that dvd

#259 dreamcastegirl

dreamcastegirl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 06:25 PM

i still have yet to check out anything wack except for a few various singles downloaded (i can just hear courtney preparing to kill me after reading this LOL) 

We're going to fix that, trust me!! hahaha.

But yeah, I'm assuming this 9000 yen set is something that the label are doing to capitalise on how recognisable she is AKB-wise. I'm curious to know what's in it, but even knowing can't convince me to buy it, not for that price. Regardless of all this, I'm super, super excited to hear this new single!

she said, "don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." 

#260 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 07:05 PM

Wow this thread hasn't really been active since 2016

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users