• Please log in to reply
412 replies to this topic

#381 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:34 PM

I think she actually wanted to announce it today, though.

But, maybe, seeing the girl's reactions in the dokkiri made her will to graduate become stronger, since some girl's reaction were so, you know, wise and 'adult', so she thought that 48group will be fine without her. maybe.

nevertheless, great work Soukatoku, and thanks for 9 years of your hardwork.

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#382 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:10 PM

Can't say I'm surprised by the announcement seeing as how I posted a link that says she'd graduate in 2015...... but I gotta admit, I was starting to feel I fell for a prank! ^^;

Takamina will be a big loss, but with Yuihan replacing her, I really just can't picture anyone else filling that role.

Congrats Yui on becoming the next General Manager and here's to Takamina moving on to bigger and better things!! :)

#383 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:55 AM

The only thing I wonder about is how soon she announced it after the Mechaike Dokkiri. "I'm graduating! Just kidding, I'm not." -> "I'm graduating! For real this time."

Actually it makes it pretty funny for me. She pulled a prank about her graduation and then actually do it. Many probably thought she wasn't going to graduate, but as people start to think that way, this is a twist not many expected. Pretty sneaky way to do it.

#384 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:39 AM

Related:

:lol: @ Takamina teaching Yuihan!

#385 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:07 AM

Phew. Another year of Takamina before she graduates.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#386 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:44 AM

Since this coming RH will be her last as a member, which songs do you guys think should be voted for or have heard is the "one" to vote for? Before her announcement I voted for Bird, my favorite.

#387 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:22 PM

Bird is a good choice.

#388 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:42 PM

I am sad for her to graduate but I had seen this coming since I guess Atsuko graduated. She is one of the original members of AKB48 so it seems fitting for her to graduate on their tenth anniversary!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#389 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:28 AM

Okay, I'm confused.

It would make sense for Takamina to graduate on December 8th, 2015. But I've seen places that have said "September 8th", or even "not known yet".

Has it been set in stone what her final graduation date is? :P I might seem a little out of it, but since there's all these other dates I'm getting confused. ^^;

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#390 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:39 AM

I'm pretty sure the announced date was December 8th, 2015 - and that's also a very symbolic date.

#391 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:44 PM

^

Okay - thanks for the clarification, Krusha.

Yes, I know that it's AKB's 10th anniversary :) I mentioned before it would make sense for her to graduate then.

Other dates will be ignored :P hahaha

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#392 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:51 PM

So I'm not sure when it was officially announced, but Takamina will release her 2nd single, titled "Kodoku wa Kizutsukanai".

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#393 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 11:50 PM

Speaking of Takamina, It is her birthday yesterday [4/8]. She has a solo concert too and she gave away signed postcard for the concert goers.

http://dopplerrific....-got-a-postcard

>
^
Perhaps it was announced on this concert.

#394 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:55 AM

^

I would think it was. Haha I haven't heard otherwise.

And that's cool, with the postcards!

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#395 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:53 PM

Makiho Tatsuya mentioned on her G+ that she attended Takamina solo concert and Takamina sang a new song.

from (translated G+): http://arifer-48.tum...makichan-g-post

#396 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:13 AM

Interesting 775 conversation:

Takamina 755 Kuroi Tenshi madness:

It all started with a fan saying that Takamina had did all the unit songs in A5th other than Kuroi Tenshi. So how about doing it before graduation on some stage? Takamina replied saying “Ah~ I want to dance that.”

Fan: I want to see Takamina dance that. The sides can be Nyannyan and Paruru
Takamina: The balance seemed off this way

Takamina:
With Tano and Tomu,
I want to perform Kuroi Tenshi with them,
Seems like it will suit them.

Fan: Tomu and Tano will definitely be really cool doing the song.
Takamina: If I use colours to describe the two of them, it would be black and red, and it will definitely be really cool and I’ll be hooked.

Fan: I had wanted to see Acchan center, and the two chibis at the side!!
Takamina: The balance is horribly off w

Takamina:
This way,
Acchan as center,
together with Nyan and Mariko-sama, that’s the best

#397 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:43 AM

Takamina birthday Sentansai today, she got a BIG present.

Attached File  takamina box1.gif   1.72MB   0 downloads

Ehm.. what is in the box?

Spoiler

That made her cry.

Attached File  takamina box3.gif   1.39MB   0 downloads

#398 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:37 AM

Takamina's speech on this year general election narrated/translated:

http://new-ship.tumb...o-speech-review

>
Beautiful, she always thinking of other members.

#399 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:52 AM

An update: Takamina is in Attack on Titan movie!! (remember last year her hair was black for a little bit?)

tumblr_nsfhsi3oZS1rxb5y6o1_1280.jpg

And here's gifs on some of her scenes from the movie (yes, already) - thanks to pink-ku for sharing with me

http://nagatsukinura...er-change#notes

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#400 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:36 AM

Announced at today Handshake Event, Takamina's graduation concerts will be on 2016 March 26 and 27.

She will produce 8 special stages during Feb 16 to Feb 28.

February 16th: Staff Stage
February 17th: Okurairi Stage
February 18th: Ichigochanzu Stage
February 20th: Dance Senbatsu Stage
February 22nd: The Idol Stage
February 25th: Chaos Stage
February 27th: Saturday Night Stage
February 28th: Aishi no Nyan Nyan Otanjoubl Omdetou Stage (Happy Birthday to Nyan-Nyan Stage)

(I will cross-post to AKB Stages for more detail and any additional info like members and setlists)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users