• Please log in to reply
412 replies to this topic

#361 VioletDreamer

VioletDreamer

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

heavy rotation ver TakaminaThis is taken from team A performance on 09/15. Credits to chibi-midgetlove

MInami: Listening to Yui-chan’s story on nabe (hot pot) I thought I had one too. My manager and I were planning to go out for nabe. And we were also planning to talk about AKB and I was waiting first and then he didn’t come so I called him and he was like “I don’t think I can go” then I thought I was just going to eat alone. Then I was like Oh my god how about Miichan… ‘oh at one-one studio? You can’t come can you then’ and I was like ohh what should I do and then suddenly I got a call from Maeda-san.
'What are you doing now?' (MInami imitating Acchan)
Members: You sound just like her
'I'm at Mizutake'
'With who?' (Acchan)
'Alone'
'Hahahaha ALONE~!!!' (Acchan starts cracking up on the other side of the phone)
'So where about?' (Acchan asks Minami)
'Around xx'
'I'm close to there right now, I'll come over' (A)
Then she comes in and is like ‘You’re so funny!!’
And then I said sorry and thanks and we had nabe together. And that was last year (laughs)
When I’m alone there’s a tendency that Acchan calls, she says, ‘Where are you?’ And I respond ‘At xx of xx’ and she says ‘Ehh? I’m passing there right now.’ Then we’re just like lets go out together
Members: Atsumina
Minami: (does this weird hitting chest thing and doyagao x3
Member: Is Takamina-san following her?
Minami: You idiot, I don’t do that (doyagao) It’s just our bond
(T/N: If its one of them stalking someone I think its more Atsuko coz she seems to be the one calling all the time :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did Acchan install a GPS program or something similar on Takamin's phone to track her down xd.gif ?
LOL

Lol, what a great bond these two have! Acchan just senses that Takamina is all alone nearby and goes to hang out with her. :P Though how Maeda senses this exactly is any one's guess. Since Sayaka and Mariko graduated, Takamina is now my AKB oshi. Though of course those two will always have a special spot as my all time favorites. <3

yuko-kaori2_zps8f6145b3.png
Sig made by the lovely Chimai!

#362 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

It's so lovely see that Acchan still goes to see Takamina! She is my oshi now that a lot of the 1st generation members have left and sometimes I feel like she could be a little lonely because of the recent graduations :(

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#363 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:25 AM

Does the new CM that takamina's in mean she'l be graduating with Yuko and Kojima? 

Mayu was in the CM too, but she didn't say "I will Graduate" like the other three did.. Could someone give me some info? I'm a little lost and super confused at the moment XD

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#364 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

From what I know the CM has the members in it saying I'm graduating but none of them are officially graduating apart from Yuko :)

#365 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

That's a relief! 

I feel like AKB need the pillar that is takamina to hold up the group for a little while longer, at least until their senbatsu lineup and team line up is stable enough with a defined center XD

#366 VioletDreamer

VioletDreamer

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

From what I know the CM has the members in it saying I'm graduating but none of them are officially graduating apart from Yuko :)

*relieved sigh* Thank goodness! When I saw Minaeshi's earlier post I panicked a little. I'm so glad they're not all graduating yet. I am going to miss Yuko though. :( I'm very happy Takamina will be in the group at for least a little longer.

yuko-kaori2_zps8f6145b3.png
Sig made by the lovely Chimai!

#367 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:06 AM

I agree I saw the news about this CM on TokyoHive and I thought please don't let Takamina graduate!!! D: Out of all the 1st generation favourites I only have Takamina left! I'm still just getting over Tomochin graduating. You have to admit this CM does help bring attention to itself with the shocking lie XD

#368 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

LOL Aki-p knows he had the whole 48ers empire built around 1 takamina, without the one takamina the whole 48s organization will completely collapse in ruin

Betcha he gives her all the benefits she asks :lol:

Maybe theres even a secret contractual clause that if tkmn graduates aki-p representing akb48 can sue her for leaving before she's at Japan's national retirement age XD

#369 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:11 PM

LOL .. she is the general manager ..
Honestly there would be little difference if she graduate actually ..
she is no longer the captain .. she is still leading them .. so she can still do it as general manager
The only difference is you wouldn't see her in the singles and there will be less performance ..
I really see her putting up a performance now and then as a surprise ..
furthermore she should still be a media personality .. she will still be in the media ..

So honestly there is not much to lose .. but a lot to gain ..
She can technically stay in AKB48 group without being bonded by the no dating rule ..
we got to think about their personal well-being and their development as a person too instead of just expecting them to entertain us forever ..

#370 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:42 AM

tumblr_n3uzjs8YEj1r392dmo3_500.jpg

Couldn't help but laugh at the cake the girls got for takamina XD

tumblr_n3uzjs8YEj1r392dmo1_500.jpg

#371 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:05 AM

Takamina to Graduate in 2015:

http://nihongogo.com...aduate-in-2015/

#372 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:21 AM

Just curious. There was this news I saw where she stormed the stage at a convention.

What that all about. Also prior to that scene, there was a pic of her with some guy.

Another scandal?

#373 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:32 AM

^
They did dokkiri on akb members

for mechaike

#374 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:07 AM

Hahaha.

Okay. I was worried there for a moment.

#375 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

The Mechaike Dokkiri Special will air on the 6th of December, and is basically as said above made into a scandal involving Takamina. This "scandal" will in the Mechaike Special have some serious implications for Takamina and AKB48, and it will create a lot of tears.

#376 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:49 PM

Wow. That's some elaborated prank. You wouldn't happen to know time and channel? I'm hooked.

#377 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:22 PM

http://www.fujitv.co...ECHA/index.html

I don't see a specific TV listing on that page, other than the headline which says "EVERY SATURDAY P.M 7:57", but then again this page says something else (19:00 - 20:54): http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/?sid=86

I hope it'll appear on the tracker :)

#378 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:03 PM

Takamina announced her graduation in today's 9 year anniversary stage performance at the AKB48 theater.

She will graduate from AKB48 on December 8, 2015 - in other words AKB48's 10 year anniversary.

#379 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

Not really surprising, I mean, 10 years of being the leader of AKB48 is going to take a toll on anyone. Plus Yui being chosen as the next general manager is going to mean AKB48 will still be in safe hands from December 9, 2015 onwards. ^_^ 

#380 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:49 PM

Agreed.

The only thing I wonder about is how soon she announced it after the Mechaike Dokkiri. "I'm graduating! Just kidding, I'm not." -> "I'm graduating! For real this time."

But that said, I have pretty much expected her at least to be the one to graduate on that date. It makes so much sense for her, and Yuihan as her successor is a great choice. I'm not sure how Takamina's post-AKB career will be, as I think it'll be rough to have a successful solo-career, but maybe she should consider acting... ? :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users