• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:05 AM

Is there or will there be a "which AKB/SKE/SDN, etc song is stuck in your head?" or "AKB/SKE/SDN, etc song suggestion" thread? As a relatively new fan, I figure it might help other new fans to get to know songs besides the singles.

#22 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:43 PM

Sure, you can open one.

#23 z3144228

z3144228

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

Should we have the topic about show up your AKB48 collection or something like that ^^;

#24 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:19 PM

Sure, why not ^^;

#25 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:02 AM

I don’t like very much the idea (I personally why it should matter because is not the case with me) but after reading some comments here or there (like somebody saying that they should boycott the AKB concert in LA if they try to eclipse what Mano Erina could do there, and later somebody replying that that was a silly comment, that we are the mature ones, or somebody saying that a new ameblog from a Morning Musume girl should beat that AKB girl (because you know she is always the number one on that ranking (which of course is a lie)), etc.) where you know, some Hello! Project fans talk about how silly some AKB fans are and how some AKB fans talk about how some how silly some Hello! Project fans are, maybe we should copy a thread that exists in another forum: the AKB x Hello! Project one. That is everytime they share space in some event, live show, when they post pictures or comment something from one “side” about the other “side”. I don’t see the “sides” at all, and many people here don’t care at all about that supposed rivalry between groups, but don’t know, it could be useful for some other people. It happens lots of times. Maeda post on her blog about they being on a magazine and she says that Sayumin is also on that number and that she is very cute. Or how in AKBingo, one time they asked Haruna if she had dreamed about being on Morning Musume and that being true, and people trying to make that looks as being some sort of traition, and Haruna saying, with all reason (she is an original member, so she knows very well when AKB started) that what was wrong about that. I don’t like to start threads, but if people thinks this is a good idea, we should start pasting this.

Edit:

Thinking about it better, if there isn’t any conflict why stage it on the title? Why make a thread that already is a dead end? We could make instead something like “AKB48 meets…” where we could put any info about what mangas they read, which music do they listen, which singers or groups they meet, all what I said above could have their place here, and even if is not the hottest thread ever, many people could find affinities or discover things just reading it…

#26 RTB

RTB

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:11 PM

just a thought, but since the management is covering the NMB48 auditions, maybe H!O needs a subforum for them.

#27 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:06 AM

no need to. just look at SDN48 subforum - 2 topics, 10 replies

but if you really want topic about them then just create it and mod will pin it up

#28 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:14 AM

For now a thread about the auditions would do just fine.

Internet killed common sense.

#29 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:45 AM

yeah personally I'd prefer being able to sort out the new section once we actually have something to put there apart from bits of speculation(I like threads to start with information rather than it appearing on like page 30 or something)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users