Attached File  fu.jpg   47.58K   26 downloads

Is this new?

http://www.sponichi....7000898880.html

Edit:

Attached File  fu2.jpg   19.32K   17 downloads

Yes.

From Tokyograph:

http://www.tokyograp...-3d-horror-film

"AKB48 member Fujie Reina (17) has her first starring role in a 3D horror movie called “Enkiri-mura: Deadend Survival.” Her co-star is actor Yagami Ren (25), also known for being in the “Prince of Tennis” musicals".

#22 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:58 PM

Fans rejoice!

Reina Fujie First Photobook

(July 19)

Fujie Reina Dvd

(September 2)

Fujie Reina DVD BOX

(also, September 2)

Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#23 LonelySoldier

LonelySoldier

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:02 AM

^

She's really her agency's ace... Isn't she? ^^;

Considering her previous shots in magazines, I have high expectation for this release... :rolleyes:

#24 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:52 AM

Attached File  reina.jpg   55.82K   9 downloads

PB cover?

http://www.amazon.co...仁/dp/4575303348

Edit:

DVD preview:

#25 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:50 AM

Attached File  rf01.jpg   171.8K   13 downloadsAttached File  rf02.jpg   252.02K   11 downloads

Attached File  rf03.jpg   135.8K   16 downloadsAttached File  rf04.jpg   257.04K   15 downloads

Attached File  rf05.jpg   139.24K   13 downloadsAttached File  rf06.jpg   232.44K   9 downloads

Also (non related):

http://www.girlsnews.tv/25092

#26 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:19 AM

How bad is she injured in yesterday's performance? Is it really that bad?

Edit: Okay, apparently it's not that bad. Hopefully she'll get well soon.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#27 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:30 AM

How bad is she injured in yesterday's performance? Is it really that bad?

Edit: Okay, apparently it's not that bad. Hopefully she'll get well soon.

Do we talk about the performance where a girl run into Miichans microphone face-first? I didn't realize it was Reina... it went so fast. Hope she gets better quickly.

signature3.png

#28 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:15 AM

Oh, she literally ran into the mic? That must hurt... It seems she needs to rest for 1 month.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.

#29 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:26 AM

^
where did you get 1 month from?

i dont think she is going to rest since she said on her blog that she is leaving for, i think that the kanji for hong kong, today with Moeno and other members.

EDIT

Found that blog entire. I think she wrote it will take around 1 month to heal but it looks like she will still perform and things like that. Maybe she will where one of those white eye patched girls in Japan sometimes wear.

#30 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:34 PM

lol damn... i hope shes ok XD

she has got to be the better looking one out of the two cousins. not that i dont like miyabi. reina just makes me go :wub: <3
Posted Image

#31 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:32 AM

Posted Image

I hope she's okay now...

#32 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:11 AM

I guess it's just a small battle scar after all. Luckily. :blush:

And that eye patch is really eye catching; I guess she can wear it with pride. :whistle:

Attached Files

signature3.png

#33 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:01 AM

She's kinda cute with that eye patch :)

I wonder if she'll appear on her show with Chikarina wearing it.

Nemousu TV was most likely already recorded though.

#34 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

The injury looked kind of bad when I saw it. She got taken out before they even started singing Reset (first song of K6)!!

If she was cleared to go to Hong Kong then maybe there'll be some kind of future Nemousu SP or some other program with her wearing the eyepatch? Or is AKB going abroad so commonplace now that they might not do it?

Was kind of hoping it was going to be a pirate-style eyepatch but the "Rei Ayanami" one is cute too.

#35 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:19 AM

Wow, can't believe nobody is congratulating her for being 2nd in Janken. Congrats reinyan!

Anyway, I find it quite amusing that the method Shukan AKB used to let Reinyan have better fortune actually worked out! If she had taken the center with this it might have been a better story.

#36 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:38 PM

congrats for making second but i was disappointed when mariko won. i liked the fact that mayumi won the last tournament. it would have been great if one of the lesser known girls won again. but its a competition and everyone has an equal chance of winning. i still wish that reina would have won but mariko deserved it. she might be one of akb's faces but shes never actually been a center so im happy for her.
Posted Image

#37 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

What we can hope is that Reinyan for example, gets more promotion this way. I remember Harukyan did, and she was on 2nd place.

The reason why I think it can be a good thing that Mariko won, is because she's already known, and she's massively popular. With Ucchii she was an unknown to most, and because of this she became known as the Janken Girl.
Fair enough in itself, but Ucchii is more than this. She's been around for a fairly long time, and she has more to offer than just that image. But because of the event, most only knows her for this, so it's a sort of curse+blessing in one deal.

With Mariko she cannot become Janken Girl #2 due to everything else she's known for, and since there's also some other girls in this line up which are fairly popular, I believe that the girls in this lineup that aren't, will benefit from it.

The reason is that people will be interested in this single because of some of these popular girls, such as Mariko, and may discover some of the other girls then, such as Reinyan, Shiichan, etc.

At least so I think could happen :)

#38 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

In Japan it is already February 1st... in this sense:

Happy Birthday, Reinyan! :)

With that event Team K is completely over 18 at the moment and perhaps the oldest team right now (not sure if that holds true when one calculates the average age of the members of all teams though). :)

signature3.png

#39 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

A has Aamin to override Mariko effect, right? Also few other U18 girls? So K wins.

Happy birthday!

Posted Image

#40 Gariko

Gariko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

Reinyan needs more love! A not so new music vid with her in a prominent role.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users