#161 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:14 PM

More explanations by tgsk:
http://ameblo.jp/sdn...1050653783.html

(I only understand half of it, so if someone could summarize it properly that would be very helpful, I guess. :) )

signature3.png

#162 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:52 AM

Main point:
1. SDN is a group of members who are above 20yo, their original plan was to let the members get "scouted" by some personnel and thus pursue their dreams, however such chance is very low and so they have been thinking on what to do on their own.
2. Most members are somewhat "old", so rather than performing in the theater day after day they'd rather go out and pursue their own dreams.

Mainly these 2 points, to summarize in one sentence, they want to pursue their own dreams.

No matter what though, this action still proves that the management might push members from other 48 groups to voluntarily graduate, it's still a scary fact though.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#163 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:49 PM

Just thought I'd let this thread know, I'm working on making an mp3 album of the 1st stage from the DVD. :-) The mp3 I have at the moment and the only one I've been able to find so far has been a bad quality recording from the actual theatre. I'll put it on the tracker once I'm done.

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#164 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:27 AM

Main point:
1. SDN is a group of members who are above 20yo, their original plan was to let the members get "scouted" by some personnel and thus pursue their dreams, however such chance is very low and so they have been thinking on what to do on their own.
2. Most members are somewhat "old", so rather than performing in the theater day after day they'd rather go out and pursue their own dreams.

Mainly these 2 points, to summarize in one sentence, they want to pursue their own dreams.

No matter what though, this action still proves that the management might push members from other 48 groups to voluntarily graduate, it's still a scary fact though.

Pushing members to volunteer to graduate themselves, that scary indeed but I thought sooner or later something like this would happen...
But I didn't expect it to happen on such of a level as this.
The members they can still use, I hope they are added into a group, if only for a few years.
But like I mention before, it be cool for AKS to sign some members as soloist, or apart of DiVA, or in Nachu's case, a comedian. AKS as an agency would grow into other genres.
AKS to become a big agency that doesn't only have 48/46 members, but other kinds of talent. I would like that as a business move to expand businesses.

Though I think there are members who just wanted be idols. That was their dream but when they was young, certain circumstance didn't allow them. For those members, I wonder what will they do. Hmm....

#165 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:53 PM

With the upcoming "Request Hour Set List Best 100" concert in mind, and its voting - I would like to make the following suggestion:

Considering management (eff you.) and their utter failure in actually managing things properly, and here in particular SDN48, I think what we fans can do is to give at least one of our votes to SDN48 in order to give them a good send-off so to speak.

If you're not sure about which song to vote for, do give one or more to SDN48's Kodoku na Runner. Why this song? Well it's a great live song, and it's what has been the most popular one for them at the previous Set List's, plus it's been featured in various events and concerts.

This "Vote for SDN" topic is being heavily circulated now in fan circles in Japan, and I think it's worth mentioning this here too.

Here you can read more about this idea from MelosnoMichi's blog: http://melosnomichi....-runner-at.html

#166 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:12 PM

Considering management (eff you.) and their utter failure in actually managing things properly, and here in particular SDN48, I think what we fans can do is to give at least one of our votes to SDN48 in order to give them a good send-off so to speak.

Well... I only have one vote and I'm not even sure I'll get my voting ticket in time (I made the mistake to bundle my order with the new SKE48 single :) ). Assuming I get it in time I need to spend my vote for NMB48. But, if I had two or more votes then I definitely also would spend one for SDN48 (preferably for the debug single though). So it's generally a good idea, I guess. Not sure it would have any impact on the management though, but probably nice for the girls. :)

signature3.png

#167 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:13 PM

New single on 2011/12/28:

http://tower.jp/arti.../2011/11/04/n01

#168 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:35 AM

...and they're gonna clash it with no3b? dono wtf they're thinking
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.

#169 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:22 PM

They aren't (thinking.

#170 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:45 PM

Well, hopefully they won't, otherwise this is just crazy.

#171 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:34 PM

Since they are all graduating, of course ppl are gonna whatever they put out there, especially fans. Gotta milk it out before it's gone.

My predictions that there will be one more single before the disbanding. And kuz they are graduating, sales may go up.

#172 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

So they're releasing a single right before they dissolve them?

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

#173 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

^
nothings been announced yet if this will be the last single or if they will release another one, but I'd be willing to bet money on it there will be one just before the grad, simply cause going with a bang rather than silently is more lucrative.

#174 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:29 AM

You got into SDN48, Nao? That's wicked! I have to catch up on SnO and SDN48 +10, but I'm going to miss the group and I hope Serina goes somewhere she wants. I know she sure sells herself well, on TV. Quite popular as always.

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

#175 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:32 AM

^
not all too much, its just hard to pay attention to anything japanese without eventually getting distracted by the xxx48 Empire and I happened to like SDN48 a bit, like casual fan style only, but then came along that stupid announcement and ruined it. :(

#176 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:38 AM

Yeah, I come back and see that my favorite older group is being dissolved. Not really happy about that. I still have a couple Single posters on my wall of them. I mean Serina is bound to be successful, but is Serina the only one who regularly appears on shows still? I mean I saw Megumi a couple times, but back when I was still here, Serina took the spotlight (for good reason)

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

#177 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

What u guys think AkiP may do with the front members/popular members of the group.

Nachu for one could end up a xxx48 variety show MC.
That's be awesome giving her a show

#178 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:13 AM

http://twitter.com/#!/akb48journal/status/158460490543149056
http://twitter.com/#!/ebi48news/status/158457158277664769
ONE MORE SINGLE! ONE MORE SINGLE! ONE MORE SINGLE!!!!

#179 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:52 AM

Now announce 1st stage DVD and 1st stage CD release - please...

#180 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

SDN48 will perform in Singapore in the 17 Feb 2012 ...

Its a Friday .. think there should only be 1 show ...

Feel very lucky .. to be able to at least see some of them the last time ...

Hope Serina will come again ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users