• Please log in to reply
1168 replies to this topic

#1141 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:26 AM

^ It depends, they announce these events regularly so that people can use up their 'left-over' tickets. For example the most recent one said 'Green Flash' in the title, but you could also use Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai tickets. Also earlier in June they had one so people could even use up their Kibouteki Refrain as well as Green Flash and Tatakawanai tickets. For zenkoku events, when you buy the CD you normally don't know when the events will be until they announce them later :) Not that I've ever been to one but this is what I've heard!

10rquf9.jpg

#1142 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:05 PM

Thank you! That makes so much sense ^_^

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#1143 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:32 AM

I found this book on CDJapan. I know a number of books aren't official. But are there scans of it or something? Just would like to know more about it than the general description.

NEOBK-973051.jpg?v=1

http://www.cdjapan.c...ct/NEOBK-973051

EDIT: Also, has anyone bought any AKB stuff from ebay? If yes, could you send me a private message? I'm such a noob when it comes to stuff like that :P lol

Edited by ShiningLight445, 22 July 2015 - 11:51 PM.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#1144 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:38 PM

Is there any word for the case when you like two particular members of a 48 group more than the others? I have reached that status concerning SKE48 and I definitely like both girls equally. I also know that neither (kami-)oshimen nor DD is the correct word for this case.

#1145 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:07 AM

ShiningLight445,

Unfortunately I don't know anything about this book, and whether it's official or not. But yes there have been many unofficial books released over the years, some good, some not so good.

#1146 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:31 PM

^

Thanks, Krusha!!

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#1147 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:03 AM

Found these, so cute...

Attached File  48g 01.jpg   74.37K   3 downloads Attached File  48g 02.jpg   70.35K   3 downloads

now do you recoqnize her?

#1148 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 02:33 PM

Tomonaga Mio.

btw, google has this image search where you can search by image, would probably be very helpful when trying to recognize a girl in a picture.

Internet killed common sense.

#1149 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:22 PM

I like to read blogs about idols with things such as top ten lists (for members, song etc.) concert reviews and just general musings. Reading blogs like this really helped me get into hello project and I'd like to apply the same to akb48. So, do you have any blogs that you would recomend? I prefer blogs that give more of their own opinions instead of just repeating what is already known.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#1150 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:46 PM

Are you in Stage48? -> http://stage48.net/forum/index.php

Members are very opinionated there.

#1151 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:38 PM

I don't like Stage48 that much tbh. It's useful to get informed sometimes, but most of the time is full with:

1. Perverts who spam the nosebleed emoji.
  2. Over protective Paruru fans who get offended over EVERYTHING.
  3. People who wrote long long long posts which make absolutely NO SENSE and it looks like they are talking to themselves.

I thought H!O gets heated sometimes, but it's nothing compared to a heated stage48 discussion

#1152 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:07 AM

^
LOL... exactly. Take it with a grain of salt. There, there is always someone that doesn't like something.

Some interesting posts too. The recent stage48 48G members ranking is very very interesting.

#1153 Kotete

Kotete

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 05:48 PM

I posted this question in another place but it was suggested I repost it here -

Well it's finally happening! i'm off to tokyo in september and have a quick question.

If I go to the AKB theater in Akihabara how much can I actually see?

Can I take lots of pictures? (non performance of course)

Can I gaze upon the stage even if there isn't a show on?

I'd love to just go inside and sit on a seat. Just to know i'd been there is enough for me.

Many thanks in advance.

#1154 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:09 AM

I have questions regarding the theater too:

Since of course I have never been to Japan, and thence haven't been to the theater:

- I am assuming theater versions are sold at the theater (and not at the AKB48 Shop and Cafe)?

- If I were to travel to Japan and am curious about the theater, could I head up to the 8th floor of Don Quijote and (presumably) purchase goods?

I'm just clueless ^^;

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#1155 Kotete

Kotete

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:13 AM

It seems you can wander upstairs but just what is availiable is a mystery?

I'm surprised no one has replied thus far as people here must have been there?

I will report back when I have been :)

#1156 mmaria002

mmaria002

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:23 PM

Well it's finally happening! i'm off to tokyo in september and have a quick question.

I'd love to just go inside and sit on a seat. Just to know i'd been there is enough for me.

Many thanks in advance.

For my experience this winter, you can only access to the 8th floor (where the AKB theatre is) when they have show. If they don't have show this day, you can't go upstairs, they're closed at 7th to 8th floor :( 
Hope it helps a little! (I couldn't go because of this, I went to DonQuijote 4 times (1 each day) trying to acess it and it was closed T_T )

Posted Image

#1157 Kotete

Kotete

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:27 PM

Many thanks in advance.

For my experience this winter, you can only access to the 8th floor (where the AKB theatre is) when they have show. If they don't have show this day, you can't go upstairs, they're closed at 7th to 8th floor :( 
Hope it helps a little! (I couldn't go because of this, I went to DonQuijote 4 times (1 each day) trying to acess it and it was closed T_T )

That's a shame. I was hoping to at least see the girls pictures on the wall :(

#1158 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:19 AM

I know a bit about it from when I was living in Tokyo... I never went to a show because I was too busy but I did have a little look!

You can look up the theatre schedule on their website and plan to go when there's a show on, and you'll be able to go up the elevator to the 8th floor and see everything - but you can't go inside the actual theatre unless you have tickets. I believe they do close the floor off to people who don't have tickets for certain popular shows like graduations and stuff maybe.

They sell goods on a different floor in Don Quixote, I think it was the 4th or 5th floor.

As for theater versions of CDs, I think back in the old days they did physically sell them at the theater but nowadays you can only order them online.

10rquf9.jpg

#1159 Iccz

Iccz

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:22 AM

They sell goods on a different floor in Don Quixote, I think it was the 4th or 5th floor.

They closed that place now and moved everything to the Cafe shop next to the station instead.

#1160 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:27 PM

I just watched 2 videos of people visiting the 8th floor. In one(taken around 6months ago) they looked like they weren't able to see the portraits but there were a lot of people moving around, the other video(taken in February), they were able to look at the portraits. These are the 2 videos

E67uDCX.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users