• Please log in to reply
1168 replies to this topic

#81 Valerie

Valerie

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:47 AM

I recall BLTs came on a special edition of the magazine, on the theater. So they went sold out pretty fast. They changed to another method now, but the pictures are still hard to get, due to their limited number. Other pictures come only in their DVDs (which are limited), theater versions, or the weekly calendar, so people have to trade/auction to get the picture they want.

As Guzol said, the price of regular photos depend on popularity, but signed pictures will always be expensive no matter what. Kenkyuusei girls' signed pictures can cost 40000 yen, but the famous ones' can go up to 160000 yen.

#82 visionfactory

visionfactory

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

Then they changed record label (more like the previous one kicked them for an already mentioned fact)

Please can you tell me why they moved to King Records? (I already searched king and label on the thread but didn't't get anything)

ºC-ute→Yajima Maimi

Juice=Juice→Miyamoto Karin

Berryz工房→Sugaya Risako

#83 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:54 AM

From Wikipedia:

"On February 27, 2008, AKB48 released their 10th single entitled, "Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008". At the time of the release of their debut single "Sakura no Hanabiratachi", there was only team A in AKB48. This 10th single features 10 members from team A, along with 6 selected members from team K, and 5 selected members from team B making it the 2008 version. It was planned that people who collected 44 posters of CDs was invited to a special event, but this act was suspected as the violation of competition law and was eventually cancelled. In August 2008, they moved from DefStar Records of Sony Music Entertainment to King Records".

#84 visionfactory

visionfactory

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:31 AM

I see, THANK YOU!

ºC-ute→Yajima Maimi

Juice=Juice→Miyamoto Karin

Berryz工房→Sugaya Risako

#85 RTB

RTB

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:59 PM

From Wikipedia:

"On February 27, 2008, AKB48 released their 10th single entitled, "Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008". At the time of the release of their debut single "Sakura no Hanabiratachi", there was only team A in AKB48. This 10th single features 10 members from team A, along with 6 selected members from team K, and 5 selected members from team B making it the 2008 version. It was planned that people who collected 44 posters of CDs was invited to a special event, but this act was suspected as the violation of competition law and was eventually cancelled. In August 2008, they moved from DefStar Records of Sony Music Entertainment to King Records".

seriously, i doubt that is the reason they switched from DefStar to King Records.

"It was planned that people who collected 44 posters of CDs was invited to a special event, but this act was suspected as the violation of competition law and was eventually cancelled."

It was cancelled, so i don't see it as the reason Aki-P moved to King Records, and besides any marketing promo of Defstar goes through Aki-P first and is approved before being launched.

and there is no relation between the last two statements, it just says they moved 6 months after the february 2008 release.

other money matters is the most probable cause behind the Defstar-AKS fallout.

as they say, don't always trust wikipedia.

#86 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:15 PM

yes this is why every single song from defstar time can't be included on any LoDs(except shonichi, not sure how that was sorted but anyway)
Romance irane and the birthday song are very purposely removed.
AND everything they have released since the move that includeds defstar stuff thanks them for allowing them to use it.
AND cds of H1, H2 B3, K4 and A4 were never released(we've had CDs of later stages) and these were the ones just before/around the switch.

Aki-p wouldn't chose to lose out on these money making golds just because he felt like a change of a record label and it's generally known that AKB were DROPPED from defstar which is why babyx3 was a download only release(they didn't actually have a label at this point)

Sorry RTB but people who actually have their facts straight updated that wikipedia page.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#87 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:56 AM

I totally just got into AKB48 just a couple of days ago, but I've been completely watching anything and everything about them since, and gotten to know practically everybody. I was wondering, though as I still don't understand how it works for girls to be shuffled around for AKB48's new singles. Is it just chosen by their producer, or is there a specific cycle, or voted on by fans. I remember there was a selection election video I downloaded from Iwake Maybe.

And do the current members of AKB48 or SKE48 perform on their theaters still like 3 times a week or w/e? Or are there other girls designated for it~?

-thanks

#88 xyish

xyish

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:41 PM

I totally just got into AKB48 just a couple of days ago, but I've been completely watching anything and everything about them since, and gotten to know practically everybody. I was wondering, though as I still don't understand how it works for girls to be shuffled around for AKB48's new singles. Is it just chosen by their producer, or is there a specific cycle, or voted on by fans. I remember there was a selection election video I downloaded from Iwake Maybe.

And do the current members of AKB48 or SKE48 perform on their theaters still like 3 times a week or w/e? Or are there other girls designated for it~?

A few days ago and you know everybody? You remind me of someone... :P
Yeah, senbatsu members for singles have pretty much been decided by management and are generally some of the more popular members, but for Iiwake Maybe they decided to let fans vote for it.
Members perform in the theatres on a regular basis, and they do so with their teams. You can check which team is performing on their schedule pages: AKB48/SKE48.
Posted Image

#89 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:05 PM

^ ahh gotcha, thanks a bunch. It's been bugging me for a while, since it's one of the only things I couldn't look up and figure out. Though I understood they performed on theaters, and saw some of it's videos, I just couldn't imagine the girls being completely busy juggling things around with everything as it is. But to perform with your team on stage sounds pretty sweet and would love to watch. <3

Yeah I also figured as much for the people getting picked for the single, they must really be hyping up Jurina for experience and exposure for SKE. I can't say I blame them, I was shocked to know she wasn't on the trip to NYC or Cannes. Then it hit me that she was in SKE and probably wasn't allowed to come, probably.

Btw could someone tell me what the S for SKE48 stands for? I also couldn't figure that out lol.

And yeah I just literally started to watch/read on AKB48, Monday night like 4 days ago. I've always been the typical hardcore H!P fan that hated on AKB48 and thought they sucked and stuff even without looking into them. But then I got bored one night, downloaded High Kick Girl, saw Sayaka, thought she was cute in all 5-10 seconds of her scene. And the info from the torrent suggested that if people liked Majisuka Gakuen to watch it. I've always loved the gangs in school, yankii thing. (Crows, Gto, etc) So I took a shot at episode 1, and that was it. lmao, it just went downhill from there and was glued to AKB48, especially Sayaka <3 Watched all 5 episodes of it that night and been watching other vids and AKBingos since then, and even made my 3rd Youtube account now just for AKB48 lol. I'm glad there's a forum here, I was a bit scared and not find another friendly forum like H!O to talk about akb48

-Thanks again for the answer

#90 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:11 PM

Was listening to the Medley on Team K Stage 3 (maybe) and this song came on in the middle that sounded like a Team K theme song. Lyrics might have been saying something about "We are Team K". I think they also sang it after the sports fest.

Is there any CD or something where they just perform it by itself?

#91 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

^It's called 'korogaru ishi ni nare' and is from K2 XD

translates to 'become a rolling stone'

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#92 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

Yeah I also figured as much for the people getting picked for the single, they must really be hyping up Jurina for experience and exposure for SKE. I can't say I blame them, I was shocked to know she wasn't on the trip to NYC or Cannes. Then it hit me that she was in SKE and probably wasn't allowed to come, probably.

Btw could someone tell me what the S for SKE48 stands for? I also couldn't figure that out lol.

S is for SaKaE, the downtown district in Nagoya. I think, but I don't remember well, that some SKE48 went, at least to Paris, but some of them couldn't act because of their age. Jurina is a 12 years old girl so it doesn't make much sense.

#93 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:32 PM

^paris had rena, kumi and tsukina but they didn't get the correct visa or something for the under 16s so none of them could perform.
I think ske48 were just busy during nyc stuff

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#94 dbesthair23

dbesthair23

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:51 AM

^paris had rena, kumi and tsukina but they didn't get the correct visa or something for the under 16s so none of them could perform.
I think ske48 were just busy during nyc stuff

^ I think the convention probably intended to invite only AKB48, since SKE48 is a whole new group. I was just hoping Jurina could have squeezed in there ^^

#95 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:49 AM

^It doesn't work like that since aki-p said before ske48 were formed that they'd all participate together for singles and such and I'm pretty sure the expo had nothing to do with it really since it was a seperate concert hall in nyc.

Also, the under-16s were wondering around japan expo with the other girls but I didn't catch them personally.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#96 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:37 AM

Arigatou Blu-Cherri!

That song is on virtual auto repeat for now along with a lot of their more rocking stuff I've been discovering as I go through their discography.

Any other recommendations?

#97 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:44 PM

If you like rock'ish songs from AKB (songs with rock-inspiration, etc.), check out the following:

- Team A: LOVE CHASE, AKB Sanjou!
- Team K: Saishuu Beru ga Naru, Melos no Michi, Blue Rose, Return Match, Kaiyuugyo no Capacity, Hitei no Requiem, mushi no BALLAD (rock'ish ballad)
- Team B: Kagami no Naka no Jeanne d'Arc, Suifu wa Arashi ni Yume wo Miru, Zannen Shoujo, Itoshiki Natasha

Some of these selections may or may not be what you wanted, but if you haven't heard some/all of these and you enjoyed Korogaru Ishi ni Nare you will enjoy some of the above at the very least, or so I'd think XD

PS: It might help to see these songs live also, because some songs are better live, and also there's some interesting shuffle versions around too, like Team K's Chikarina, Sayaka and Nacchi doing Itoshiki Natasha, etc.

#98 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:28 PM

Also confession from H2 is an awesome akb rock song
Here's a version of it I already have uploaded

Confession from 2009 09 17 g-rosso
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1c72jf

featuring Shiichan(ooya shizuka), yonezawa rumi, oshima yuko and Sasshi(sashihara rino)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#99 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:48 AM

XD Someone sexy who can share or maybe tell me what was the AKB48 in NY Nemousu Special thing? I remember I saw the preview after the ending of Nemousu Season 3, they showed scenes of the making of RIVER and more. B)

#100 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:36 AM

The girls were challenged to make 2 river pv's in no time at all with almost no budget with 2 american directors(i'm sure you've seen the videos already)

The girls had to 'audition' so the directors could pick who they wanted on their team etc. Very enjoyable and interesting to watch.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users