• Please log in to reply
1168 replies to this topic

#61 Hyper

Hyper

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:33 AM

I was wondering if AKB48 have any TV shows (Like Hello!Morning?) and how many?

Also, what is Idoling? Is it an AKB thing or something else?

Iikubo Haruna ♥ Fukumura Mizuki ♥ Michishige Sayumi ♥ Sato Masaki

#62 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:49 AM

^ They have weekly shows called AKBINGO! and Shukan AKB, both shows are on the tracker. They are also in a late night drama called Majisuka Gakuen and various other random tv shows every so often.

Idoling is another Idol group from a different company http://wiki.jpopstop.com/wiki/Idoling!!!

They did a collab single with AKB48 last year called AKBIdoling!!! - Chuu Shiyouze! (チューしようぜ!)

#63 Krusha

Krusha

ちほ~ほち~ちほほち~♪

• Headquarters
  • 7004 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:23 PM

These are shows which are running at the moment or ended recently/not "too" long ago, that are also related to your question:

Current weekly shows:
- AKBINGO (variety/entertainment)
- SHUKAN AKB (variety/entertainment)
- Suiensaa (educational)
- Majisuka Gakuen (drama)

Other weekly shows:
- ICHIBAN SCRUM!! (comedy show featuring Maeda Atsuko)

Previous weekly shows:
- Nemousu TV (entertainment/challenges/travelling) (I write "previous" for this since there's no clear confirmation of a Season 4 yet)
- SHUKAN AKB Extra (variety/entertainment)
- AKB0ji59fun! (variety/entertainment)
- AKB1ji59fun! (variety/entertainment)

Current monthly shows:
- 1/48
- SKE48 Gakuen [including it here, it's a full show, but it's with SKE48]

Previous monthly shows:
- AKB48+10

Of shows which are similar to Hello!Morning, you have AKB1ji59fun!, AKB0ji59fun!, AKB48+10, AKBINGO!, and SHUKAN AKB - with last two shows still running. Nemousu TV could be compared to Morning Musume's "Around The World" special, except this is an actual series.

So, for fans of idols and Japanese TV entertainment, there's quite a lot to enjoy.

#64 Jaseybase

Jaseybase

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 636 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:22 PM

^ If we go into separate members' regular shows, there's also:

- Cunning no Dai An★Kichijitsu (Umeda Ayaka)
- Gakeppuchi (Umeda Ayaka, Ohori Megumi, Noro Kayo)
- Mero jp de Ikou (Ohori Megumi)
- Hiruobi (Kashiwagi Yuki) -twice a week-
- Omoikkiri PON! (Takahashi Minami)
- Omoikkiri DON! (Shinoda Mariko)
- Jichael Mackson (Shinoda Mariko)
- Nobunaga (Shinoda Mariko)
- Uma Pro! (Shinoda Mariko)
- Kamen Rider W (Kasai Tomomi, Itano Tomomi)
- Bonita! Bonita! Girls Collection (Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Oya Masana, Kuwabara Mizuki)
- Shouri no Megami 5 (Fujie Reina) -monthly-
- Me~TV Live BOMBER E (Shinoda Mariko) -monthly

XD

#65 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Backstage Crew
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:48 PM

^ thanks, also not to watch but :wub: then you have the radio shows

XD omg too much love

#66 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:41 AM

Mariko-sama all day every day, basically.

#67 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 02:04 AM

Hi, does anyone know where I can watch/download older stages? I've heard a lot of people say that A4 is good, so I'd really like to watch it, but it doesn't seem to be on the tracker.

... and why is it that when I search AKB48 on Veoh, it asks me if I'm over 18 or not? XD lol

10rquf9.jpg

#68 Krusha

Krusha

ちほ~ほち~ちほほち~♪

• Headquarters
  • 7004 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 02:25 AM

Found the following:

http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=20761
http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=16559

Few seeders on both though. Pick one, I guess...

#69 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:33 AM

^ Thanks :rolleyes: I guess I didn't find them because I searched for 'A4'...

10rquf9.jpg

#70 Zomboid

Zomboid

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:19 AM

Hi everyone, I'm a long time H!P fan and a new AKB fan XD
I've read a lot about them for a month now and watched two stages (A3 and K3) and fell in love with them. I already purchased two AKB items aswell (A1 CD and K3 CD) :lol:
Now I have two questions though, I've read through the original AKb48 thread in the Music forum and heard a lot of people talk about Request Hour concert DVDs. Now I would love to buy one of those myself, but all the usual sites I go to (Yesasia,Cdjapan,HMV,ebay) don't sell them. Where do you buy those concert DVDs? Or do you need a japanese friend to buy it for you and send it over?
Also, I heard that in the stage performances the girls lipsynch the songs, but I also heard that you hear them sing live in the LODs. So what is it? I think it's a shame that they cut the MC parts for the stage DVDs and dub the songs with the recorded audio (or so it seems), I would be happy to buy real "live" stage DVDs.

#71 Krusha

Krusha

ちほ~ほち~ちほほち~♪

• Headquarters
  • 7004 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:40 AM

Hi Zomboid,

Request Hour 2008 is sold out, and 2009 was too, but it's back in stock (re-print) - you can find it here:

https://www.pre-cam.jp/akb48/shop/ <-- "「AKB48 リクエストアワー セットリスト ベスト100 2009」" ¥16,800 - (This version: 4 concert DVD's + 1 Making of DVD -- The limited box set version had a box, 4+1 DVD's like aforementioned title + PB + picture magazine + 5 random photos)

AKS releases their DVD's through their own store, so you won't find post DefStar items from AKS in other stores like YesAsia, CDJapan, HMV, Amazon etc. Singles and such are a different matter though.

#72 Zomboid

Zomboid

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:57 AM

Thanks for your quick reply Krusha, but it seems you need a japanese adress to order anything from this site (for example, the box where you choose your prefecture it doesn't say kaigai).
But thanks anyway! I wish I had been an AKB fan 2 years ago.... ^^;
But I'll keep on track with future releases at least lol.
I have another question to ask you guys. When you begin to develop an interest (aka obsession) with an idol/idol group don't you feel the need to buy everything they've released so far so you'll be "up to date" and armed for future releases? :) :)

#73 Krusha

Krusha

ちほ~ほち~ちほほち~♪

• Headquarters
  • 7004 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:08 AM

Zomboid,

That's where deputy services or friends in Japan comes into play :huh:

And .....yes.. I've been trying hard to "complete" my AKB48 collection - but I'm still not there yet, just need a handful releases more, but then always when I am going to get those, something else jumps in the way - either "limited", "special", or "must have" item that costs far too much and as such I move ahead with the speed of a turtle...

:sob:

#74 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:15 AM

I feel like I've been asking a lot of questions here, but I do have another! Do all the stages have stage albums? Because I like some of the songs from A4 but I can't find an album anywhere. Is there one? If there isn't, can I get the songs anywhere else?

10rquf9.jpg

#75 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:44 AM

At the beginning, they released CDs and DVDs of each stage and you could buy them on any place. Then they changed record label (more like the previous one kicked them for an already mentioned fact) and some of the recordings have a “strange” status (heard many things but they are more or less speculation, anybody really thinks Aki-P is going to lost his revenue (songwriting rights) signing a contract?). A4 is one of them (so no CD).

#76 Krusha

Krusha

ちほ~ほち~ちほほち~♪

• Headquarters
  • 7004 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

A4, K4, H1, H2, B1, B2, B3 = No official studio recording exists. What exists of these stages as official releases are its stage DVD's.

#77 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:21 AM

Aww that sucks D: So if you want to listen to the songs say, on your iPod, you have to rip them from the DVD?

10rquf9.jpg

#78 Krusha

Krusha

ちほ~ほち~ちほほち~♪

• Headquarters
  • 7004 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:14 AM

From those stages, yeah.

If there are certain songs from those stages I want to listen to, I just pick the ones I think have the best live performance, and go with that. Would be nice to have studio recording version, but I'm OK with a live performance and tons of loud wota chants (if available) ^^;

#79 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:11 PM

crucial question from me

Why AKB photos (mostly BLTs an gachas) are so darn expensive? Till now I was buying MM photos and they were ~4$/each. Yesterday I was browsing trading forum on Stage48 and I'm slightly shocked - 10, 15 and even 30 bucks for one photo? At first I thought that some of them are extremely rare... but most of them? Even thse for their 2010 callendar? :good:

#80 Guzol

Guzol

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:46 PM

strange that my post randomly dissapeared =\

it's normal price for top girl's photo, other photo u can buy fo 3-5$
many people want to collect them all (photo) and this is result of this....big price
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users